War of hormones

Our marriage

His eyes widened.
"Pre... Pregnant?"
"Yes... In the fifth week..." she looked at him, hoping for a proper answer but he just stared to the ground.
"Nick, I..."
The doorbell rang right that moment.
"I'll open it..." Nichkhun went away. Tiffany stood there, dumbfounded because he didn't even show any reaction.
"Khun-ah!!!" Sunny was the first to greet him.
"What did she say?" Taeyeon was next.
"Ehm... She... She said yes..." he replied, totally sounding out of space. Every member went in.
"What's the..." Sooyoung wanted to start talking when a furious Tiffany came along.
"You won't even comment on me being pregnant?!" she yelled and stormed out of the apartment.
"Stephanie is pregnant?!?!" He heard her father say in disbelief. He shook his head and left his dorm too.
"What's going on?!" Leo shouted in Korean looking at Snsd.
"Guys you tell them and stay here! I'll follow him and make sure he won't do anything dumb..." Taeyeon suggested.
"Alright Unnie..." Seohyun said.
Taeyeon went out and tried to call her best friend on the way to her car. Luckily she picked up.
"Where are you?" the leader asked.
"I'm driving home..." Tiffany sounded like she was crying.
"Watch out, okay?"
"I will..."
They ended the call as soon as Taeyeon arrived at her Mercedes. She looked out for Nichkhun first and found him sitting in his car, looking exhausted as hell. She wanted to run to his car but he drove off. She opened her car, sat in, started the engine and followed him. The guy drove to a bar.
"What is he doing?" Taeyeon talked to herself. Nichkhun went in and she parked the car nearby, waiting for him to come out. After half an hour she recognized that someone was coming out of the bar. This someone was stumbling. Taeyeon understood quickly and stood up to go to him. It was a dark place without a street light, so no one could tell it was the idol. A guy approached Nichkhun, who was drunk as hell. The man bumped into Nichkhun, he fell to the ground. Taeyeon ran to the situation.
"Can't you watch out?! Drink less and this wouldn't have happened." the guy shouted.
"What are you saying?"
"I told you to drink less!"
Nichkhun stood up, wanting to hit him, but Taeyeon was faster and stopped him.
"Let's go... You're drunk..."
"Why are you here...?" Nichkhun asked the girl.
"Tss..." The guy went away.
"Just come with me. I'll bring you home." she spoke softly and made him follow her. They arrived at the car and sat in. He fell asleep right then. Taeyeon called Tiffany again.
"What?" Tiffany picked up, being pissed off a bit.
"Your fiancé is drunk. I'll bring him home okay?"
"I don't care." Tiffany ended the call.
"Pff..." Taeyeon uttered a sigh and called Sunny.
"Hello?"
"Hey, could you do me a favor?"
"What is it?"
"Take care of their family members. Khun-ah and Miyoung-ah are... Unable to do so..."
"Of course... Can you tell me what's going on?"
"Not now. See you." Taeyeon ended the call and went on driving. When she arrived at Snsd's dorm she waked Nichkhun up and helped him go up the stairs. She opened the door and they went in. Tiffany was sitting in the living room in front of an empty one liter bucket Ben&Jerry's ice cream. She stood up, going straight into the direction of her boyfriend.
"I'll go into my room..." Taeyeon announced and went away.
"Why do you always have to drink?!" Tiffany talked a bit louder. Not answering her, he made his way into her room, which was followed by her.
"I'm talking to you!"
"I'm not." he took of his shirt and his pants. He went to bed with his boxer shorts and put the blanket over him.
"You should answer me..." she said with teary eyes and went out of the room. She knocked on Taeyeon's door.
"Can I come in?"
"Yes..."
Tiffany stepped in and closed the door behind her.
"What happened?" Taeyeon asked.
"He didn't say anything. Just went to bed."
"No not now. I could hear that. What happened in his apartment."
"I told him I was pregnant and his answer was: pre...pregnant?... Nothing else. He just stood there and didn't even look at me."
"You're hormones are getting crazy, right?" -Taeyeon laughed- "He just doesn't know how to react. I mean this was totally unexpected, for him too. Not just for you."
"But why didn't he chase after me and went drinking?!"
"First of all: if you saw your expression you wouldn't have followed yourself either. And the next thing: he's overwhelmed. He doesn't know what to do and what to say. He's afraid of making you disappointed with a reaction you don't like."
"I'm not sure what I should do or say either..."
"See. When you aren't even able to do that, why are you angry at him?"
"It's just like..." Tiffany stopped talking.
"You wanted him to be super duper happy, comfort you, giving you 1.000.000 kisses and etcetera."
"Don't exaggerate..."
"That's exactly what you wanted, Miyoung-ah."
Tiffany remained silent. Her expression started to change.
"Is something wrong?" Taeyeon got worried.
"My stomach it's..." she suddenly stood up and ran away. Taeyeon followed her but stopped immediately when she heard the puking sound.

Author's note: I think you all hate me because of this:D open ending again:D just wait for the next chapter:) by the way: thank you for the many subscribers!:)