Reason to Hate #7: Noona likes chocomilks.

☠x The Noona Hater x☠

"Yobo!" I shouted, running towards Taemin in our school lawn.

He didn't seem to hear me.

I dashed infront of him and blocked his way, spreading my arms wide.

Taemin looked at me for a second, surprised.

He went left and I quickly blocked it.

He went right and once again, my awesome reflexes made me block his way again.

 

He narrowed his eyes and suddenly took off to his right in lightning speed.

I immediately did fast cartwheels, about 3 per second, and managed to block his way again.

 

I smiled triumphantly. "You're not escaping this time!"

Taemin huffed and quickly duck out of my arms and ran fast.

I quickly turned around and flew towards him and successfully blocked his way again.

"You won't escape." I hissed at his ear, my eyes flashing.

 

He didn't say anything.

 

"Why would you run away? Why?" I asked in a hurt voice.

 

He looked at me, his eyes softening.

"I'm sorry...I'm just teasing you. You know I'll never run away from you…" He suddenly hugged me tightly.

 

"Oh, Taemin!" I hugged him back.

 

"My Aya..." He murmured in my ear, his pale skin was cold.

Very, very cold.

 

"Brrrr..." I shivered.

 

"Sorry." He stopped hugging me.

 

"It's alright. Your love keeps me warm..."

 

"The laser from your eyes keep me warm too." He said sweetly.

 

"Make me one of your kind…Now. I want to be yours forever!" I declared.

 

"But you're a superhero, darling! You have super powers..see? You can fly, do cartwheels so fast and have laserbeam! You're so awesome! Why would you want to be a vampire like me?"

He looked confused, his eyes were gold because he just killed and drank the blood of our next door neighbor's dog.

 

"I'd give up my super powers for you!" I said earnestly.

 

"Oh my future wife! I've never seen anything more romantic! I am so sure our love will be the greatest love story the world will ever know!" He said lovingly, while looking at my eyes.

 

"Oh yes! Yes, my love! And our story will get published--greater than the twilight series and the harry potter sales combined! And it will be made into a movie with 10 sequels because people don't want it to end! And they will line up for days just to see it!" I replied affectionately.

 

"Oh, yobo...I love you." He sighed happily.

 

"I love you too." I sighed back, just as happy.

 

He leaned his face nearer and closed his eyes.

In less than a second, I felt his soft--

 

"Yah! Yah! What the hell is this?!" Taemin almost dropped my phone.

 

"Hey! Be careful! That phone is new! Well, the hello kitty casing anyway." I grabbed my phone from his hands.

 

"What the hell was that?!" He looked horrified.

 

"My first fanfiction." I crossed my arms.

"I thought you like fanfics! I saw you reading one at lunch!" I pouted.

 

"I like fanfics that are actually good and has SENSE!" He looked annoyed.

 

Taemin's list of fanfics that makes sense (all written in Taemin's POV):

사랑을 보았나봐◦: The sleeping habits chapter captured me. UPDATE THIS PLEASE AUTHOR-SHII! T_T

 

You were born to be my forever slave..[M] eek. please don't tell hyungs I read rated M stories. >< andandand...it's 2min. WHAT IS 2MIN ANYWAY?! I see a lot of those around and I just subscribe...>_< oh well. 2min probably means 2 minutes or whatever...MAYBE I SHOULD READ THE WHOLE THING IN 2 MINUTES!??
IS THAT WHAT IT MEANS??
*sips banana milk furiously*

 

Destiny Of Love : Already done~ the guy here strangely reminds me of Jonghyun hyung though...o_o

 

Slowly falling for you: also a great fic! and the guy here moves like Onew hyung! SERIOUSLY! LIKE, A LOT OF THE FICS I READ REMIND ME OF MY FRIENDS OR THE PEOPLE FROM SCHOOL. O_O

 

Last Christmas: One of the cutest oneshots i've ever read! I was even listening to 'last christmas' while reading it~ kekeke.

 

` your ( POWER ) over me ♥: Seriously, one of the fics I've been waiting an update for! strangely again, the main characters' names are similar with my hyungs! OMO! 0_0 maybe that's why the story is soooo good...

 

A Dog's Purpose: This fic seriously makes me happy! I really love dogs! I miss my babies, Adam and Eve~~ T_T

 

You Are Beautiful To Me: THE GIRL HERE IS HOT. Well, in the poster anyway. Keke. Plus, the kingkas at school act so much like my hyungs and I. -_- IS THIS ALL A COINCIDENCE?!

 

My life like Cinderella: Another really nice fic~~~ ;) I love hate how a lot of girls in this fic are a lot like my noonas (blech!) in calculus class...but I'm willing to overlook it because the story is really good! 

 

Listen to Me: I love the gifs at this fic! it's hella funny! XD

 

Highschool Horrors: I just love high school type of stories (after all, I'm a highschooler!) and I especially loveeee the main character here. He seems so cool and stuff~

 

I believe that you're nice, Mr.Meannie [M] Okay, I actually feel pity for the girl in this story. She seems very unfortunate...and the way she's clinging to Mr. Meanie? Well, I understand that I guess. Mr. Meanie seems awesome!

 


AND MORE. (TAEMIN refuses to continue because he's subscribed to over a hundred fics. >_<)

 

"How can you say that about my work?!" I was hurt.

"Don't you know how good I am in english?!"

 

"Yeah? Well being good in the subject doesn't automatically mean you're a good writer!" He retorted.

 

"Did you know that I didn't listen in our discussion on how to make a formal business letter just to write this chapter?! So how can you say that?!" I frowned.

 

"It !"

 

"Only because I experienced writer's block 3 times while writing it!"

 

"Writer's block?! You're not even a writer!"

 

"Thanks for the support! I bet if I post this online, I'll have many readers!" I scoffed.

 

"Yeah, right."

 

"You didn't even finish it! You're not even halfway!"

 

"How could I finish such a dreary fanfic? It's hurting my eyes! And I'm afraid if I read on, fanfics will be ruined for me forever!"

"Fine!" I crossed my arms, huffing.

He's such a jerk!

Didn't he know how hard it is to switch to Ninja Aya mode just to write this beautiful chapter?

 

It's totally romantic!

 

Even Sungjong was touched!

And he's a guy!

and also my proofreader.

 

He totally wants me to continue it to the next chapter! I mean, really.

He kept on begging for the next chapter!

 

Did you know his review on my first chapter?

 

THE STORY AND SUNGJONG'S REVIEW:

 

I. INTRODUCTION: (part I is written by me, aya.)

 

Title: A Great Love Story

 

Tagline: Better than Twilight and Harry Potter combined.

 

Author: ChocoMilkLove (if ever I post it online)/ Aya Toma.

 

Rating: PG 13...which could turn to NC-17 or M(Fluff? ?! *gasp*)..heehee. We'll see. *evil, naughty smile*

(Oh right. It will probably be rated M for some gory scenes since Taemin will be eating animals here in great detail just to satisfy his vampirey hunger pangs.)

 

Characters: Taemin and Me! (Yes, not you, dear reader. Dream on! And I am NOT an OC! D:< )

 

Minor Characters: Yuna, who is a she wolf, Onew (since he seems to be the closest to Taemin), is a super villain here. Sungjong (because he's so sweet in agreeing to read this and be my proofreader+reviewer! I love youuu<333) as a journalist who will follow our love story and write it bit by bit, updating everyone through twitter or me2day, so that everyone will know how great our love story is!

 

Links(Future use. Not yet constructed):

Twitter: www.twitter.com/agreatlovestory

FB(like us!): www.facebook.com/agreatlovestory

 

II. REVIEW (this is now written by Sungjong)

 

Title: 10/10

Okay, the title is so catchy and uber romantic! My heart just started pumping when I read it! It has a great effect!

 

Tagline: 3/5

It is descriptive...but not enough. Only needs a bit more work then it'll be perfect!

 

Plot: 10/10

Even though the author has not yet fully developed the plot, it is still exciting! I was squealing and so excited when they started to declare their love for each other! And the possibility that this could turn into a Rated M (?! You naughty girl! You MUST let me read it! Purely for proofreading purposes, of course. keke.) story is greatly intriguing! I would also love to know if she really will transform into a vampire or if Taemin will just be dropped into a toxic vat of waste and be a superhero! How exciting!

 

Characters: 9/10

Excellent choice of characters! Aya is great as a superhero and Taemin's good looks are enough to make him passable as a hot vampire! Yuna as a shewolf is perfect too because wolves are wise...right?

And Yuna's totally wise!

 

At least in...math and science.

 

Onew is the only sore one in here. Him as the supervillain? Will never work! Those eyesmiles are just too innocent! He'll never manage an evil smile or laugh! I don't think he even knows how to smirk! (Consider Jonghyun, he'll be perfect for it.)

And last but obviously not the least, me as the journalist is just so fitting!

(and I see a shoutout to me! Aww! Loveyoutooooo~) I document events really well! And I just love to tweet and updating my me2day so I'm like, born for this!

 

Links: 4/5

So cool! I think it's nice that you're planning so early for this! And so, so much cool since you thought of this all while being in your ninja mode in english class! Those beady eyes of Ms. Woori are terribly hard to escape! And yet you managed to do all this...amazing, indeed!

Although you should have a tumblr too. Everyone has a tumblr these days!

OVERALL SCORE: 36/40

Okay, this fanfic definitely falls on my TO FOLLOW AND TO PRINT OUT list! I cannot wait for its progress and I know the next chapters will be as perfect as the first one! I applaud you, Aya! You're brilliant! Update this, okay? I wish you the best of luck in this fic~

--

See?! See how cool that review is?!

And on my first chapter too!

 

So am I talented and destined to be the next JK Rowling or what?

 

My stupid husband unfortunately can't see it!

Psh. But maybe once I continue this, he too will see how much of a loving person I am.

 

"I cannot believe you made me a vampire. Me! Why would you do such a thing?!"

 

"Why not? Edward Cullen is totally in!" I crossed my arms.

 

"Why must I get stuck with these kind of people...Outdated, terrible, totally not creative -.-" He sighed.

 

"Yah! I'm right here!" I complained.

 

"All the better. I meant for you to hear it, anyway!" He retorted and grabbed his banana milk and began to down it like a kid.

 

"Hey..." I stared at him, feeling thirst all of a sudden.

"Do they still have--"

 

"Strawberry milk? No, they don't! I finished it all up so that you won't get any." He pouted immaturely.

 

I scoffed. "Seriously? You're such a kid. Thank your stars I can't resist you no matter what you do or else I would've sent a high kick in your face!"

 

He rolled his eyes. "As if you can. You probably won't reach my face because I'm like, 3 inches taller than you are." He smirked.

 

"Then I'll wear my 3-inch stiletto." I stuck out my tongue at him.

 

"Yeah, yeah. Speaking of milks and err…juice…Well...maybe I'll pay off one of my dues now." He said.

 

I raised an eyebrow.

"What? JUICE?? MILKS?” I furrowed my brows, trying to see the connection.

“Or were you talking about…dues? WAIT!” My mouth formed an O shope.

“You'll teach me?" I asked happily.

 

"No. The uh..." He sipped his banana milk nervously and he looked like he was trying to get something from his bag.

 

I stared at his banana milk again.

I think I'm thirsty too! But not strawberry milk like he said. Blech.

"Hey! I'm gonna go buy something, okay?"

 

He looked up. "What?"

 

"Choco milk~" I said happily.

 

"C-choco milk? What about strawberry? Strawberry is better!" He protested shrilly.

 

Okayyyy. Someone is getting a little weird over strawberry milks.

What's the deal?

 

"And which girl picks choco over strawberries? Seriously?" I heard him mumble.

 

"Uh. Duh. I just told you! Me! I like choco milk better! Yum~" I said happily and stood up.

"Hey, wait! What was the due that you were talking about?!"

 

"Nothing." He mumbled and shoved something inside his bag again.

Aish, this kid. Probably kidding around again!

"Well anyway, I'm buying one! Stay here and wait for me, okay?" I fluttered my lashes.

 

I skipped happily towards the counter.

"Choco milk please, eomonim!"

 

"Hi Aya noona!"

 

I turned around.

"Channieee~" I pinched his cheeks.

"How are you?"

 

"Good." He beamed. "Noona looks cute today!"

 

"Don't I always?" I twirled around.

 

Gongchan chuckled. "Did you eat already?"

 

"Yes! I'm just gonna buy a chocomilk."

 

"Should I buy it for you?" He offered.

 

Hmmm...if he buys it for me, I can save more money to buy that new The First album I've been wanting! Keke.

Noona powers activate!

 

"Uhmmm..." I fluttered my lashes at him.

"You don't really need to do that, chan..."

 

He stared at me, clearly mesmerized.

*Pfft.*

Hey! I heard that! I also saw you rolling your eyes!

Yes, he is. He's mesmerized! Okay?!

Yah! I still see you shaking your head!

Who's telling the story here, huh??

"Aniyo, noona!" He shouted.

"I want to do it for you! Eomonim!" He turned to the vendor.

"I'm paying for her chocomilk!" and he proudly slapped down his bill on the counter.

 

I smiled inside. Keke.

Noona powers are on full force right now!

 

"Aw! Thanks so much Channieee~" I pinched his cheeks.

"You're really the cutest!" I smiled.

After Taemin, that is.

 

He smiled back naturally, but once again, it looked like an aegyo, like everything he does.

"Hopefully, I will be good enough for noona now." He kidded.

 

I slapped his arm playfully.

"Oh, you!" I laughed and Chan suddenly launched into this story wherein he won a staring contest with Jjong's dog, Roo, or something like that...

 

I wasn't really listening.

 

My eyes wandered to the table where Taemin was.

He was staring at us.

 

Instantly, an idea formed in my head. It won't hurt to do it once in a while, right?

 

I clung to Chan who looked surprised.

"Of course, you're good enough!"

 

"Heh? Yeah, yeah! I mean, Roo totally lost!" He said proudly.

I continued to giggle as if this was the funniest thing in the world. I can see Taemin's eyes narrowing.

 

My smile grew wider. Hehe.

My plan is probably working.

 

"Ooh, I have to go now, Channie~ But LIKE ALWAYS, call me, okay?" I shouted the last line really loud so that Taemin will hear it even though Chan was just infront of me. I fluttered my hands at him and turned to go.

 

"Really? But you never gave me your number, Aya noona!" He shouted back.

I immediately covered his mouth and grabbed his phone.

"Ssh!" I quickly punched in my number.

"Haha! Oh, Channie! You forgetful, cutiepie you!" I continued to cover his mouth with one hand while configuring his phone with the other.

"Haha. Of course, you have my number! We used to text each other all the time, right?" I said loudly again and looked over at Taemin.

 

He looked bored.

Or maybe he's just faking it and is really jealous right now.

Muahahaha. (:<

 

Chan's eyes looked confused and I took my hand off his mouth.

"There. Text me, okay?" I said quietly.

 

He jumped up and down happily.

"Yay! Thanks noona!" and he went off.

 

When I reached Taemin, I sighed dramatically.

"Whew. Chan is so cute, huh? He's so adorable, really~" I cooed.

"And did you know that one time Chan and I--"

Taemin rolled his eyes and stood up.

"Hey! Where are you going?"

I was surprised.

 

"Out."

 

I smirked. He is so jealous. Lol.

"Okay~" I said sweetly.

"By the way, go to my house later at 5pm and let's work on our project, okay? We really need to start!" I wrote my address and my number on my bunny notepad and handed it to him.

He just looked at me and pocketed it.

"See you!" I shouted while he walked away and sipped my chocomilk.

Yumyumyumyum~

nomnomnomnom<333

 

"Yah, Aya!" Yuna shouted, charging inside the cafeteria with a murderous look on her face.

 

"Hiiiii~" I waved at her, ignoring her bad mood. After all, I have a date project to do with my hubby later!

 

"What's this?" She shoved her phone in my face.

 

I frowned. "Yah, Yuna. You should totally get a new housing. Or a new jelly case. Do you want me to buy you one?" I stared at her ugly orange phone.

 

"Don't change the topic!" She said angrily.

 

I looked at her phone.

Hi, My gorgeous Aya noonaaaaaaa~ This is Chan! :D Thanks for giving me your number! I will now text you a lotttttt~ Byeeeeee~

 

I smiled. "Aw. Channie is sooo cute~"

 

"Not that!" She huffed.

"Read the message!"

 

"I just did!" I beamed. "Isn't Chan cute?"

 

"To whom is the message addressed to, Aya?" She asked in her murder voice.

One thing that you should never do is make Yuna use her murder voice.

It is seriously scary. Like the one in the grudge or the one you will hear before you get murdered or something.

It's so ominous, you'll get shivers.

I tried imitating that voice before but I ended up having a coughing fit.

 

How does Yuna do it? She probably drinks so much kimchi juice(if such thing exists) or whatever.

 

"To..." I squinted my eyes and read the message again.

"Hey!" I said happily. "It's addressed to me! And he even called me gorgeous!" I laughed.

"Chan and his little crush on me is soooo cute..." I sighed.

 

"Very good." She continued in her I-just-drank-10-gallons-of-kimchi-juice voice.

"and who owns this phone?"

 

"Uhh...you?" I blinked, not understanding where this is going.

 

"Good." Her voice sounded more ominous.

"Now can you please tell me why Gongchan is texting YOU in MY phone?"

 

My eyes widened. "Hey! Yeah! Why??" I furrowed my brows as I tried to remember the moment I punched in my number in Chan's phone a while ago.

"Hmmm...6391712345678..." I mumbled.

"I gave him the right number..."

 

"You doofus!" She slapped the table, almost making me spill my precious chocomilk.

 

"What?!" I looked at her in annoyance.

 

"That's MY number! Yours is 6391587654321!"

 

I gasped. "OMO! YOU'RE RIGHT!"

 

"Yah, Aya Toma! How can you interchange our numbers like that?! It's totally different! You were just probably trying to mislead Chan, huh!? You know how mischievous he is! He’ll probably start texting me nonstop!" She frowned.

Suddenly, her ugly phone beeped and she checked it.

"Yah! See?!" She showed me an MMS by Chan wherein he's in a bunny pose.

 

"Aigoo! Kyowo~" I cooed.

 

"Yah, Aya. You better set Chan straight or I'm exchanging my phone with yours!" She threatened.

 

"Eh?" I hugged my bag protectively which was nestling my phone.

"Fine! Fine! I'll correct him!" I sighed and Yuna walked off, satisfied.

 

I smiled. Maybe later, though.

 

First things first. My date project with Taemin!

 

--

 

TAEMIN'S POV

 

I gasp. No! No! Nooooo~ why did aff said you updated and yet your chapter title is 'NOT AN UPDATE!' Aigoo.

 

And I thought I would know what would happen next after....2...3 days? of waiting!

 

Some authors are so mean!

T_T

 

ooh~ there's a poll. Keke.

 

Hmmmm...

Must click on my other story updates, maybe some authors really updated!

 

Yayyyyyyy! >< My banner for my chapter on banana milks is done! Yeaaaaaahhhh~

must pick it up and credit them~ ehe.

 

My phone beeped, signaling a message.

Hmm~ Oh. It's Onew hyung.

 

Taemin-ah! How did you guys do the second part of your project?! Teuk and I are stuck! Well, I'm stuck. Teuk went to the vendo to buy drinks but it wasn't working so he started kicking it...

And he ended up stubbing his toe really bad. >< now he's here whining at my side on how much it hurts and even blaming ME! SERIOUSLY. >< We really should've been partners! Must go now. Teuk is looking over at this message and he'll probably whine again about me wanting to have a different partner. D:

remember to answer my question! Annyeong~

 

Keke. Teuk sunbae is very funny. How many times did he stub his toe on that vendo? Psh.

And....what's the second part, anyway?

That reminds me...

 

Flashback

"Whew. Chan is so cute, huh? He's so adorable, really~"

I shook my head. Not that flashback!

 

asdfghjkl. Why am I even remembering that?!

 

Stupid noona flirting in the cafeteria with one of my classmates in biology! ><

It's not like I'm jealous or anything...

It's just that I didn't want her to flirt with someone else while I'm in the same room!

 

Where's her freaking loyalty?!

 

Seriously. Not only is she a pedo and a really bad writer, but she's also making me jealous annoyed.

Let's try again.

 

Flashback.

"And did you know that one time Chan and I--"

 

GAH! I DIDN'T MEAN THAT FLASHBACK! ><

What the heck is wrong with my flashbacks today?!

 

I took a deep breath.

Okaaayyyyy. Last try.

Flashback.

"Okay~" She said sweetly.

"By the way, go to my house later at 5pm and let's work on our project, okay? We really need to start!"

 

Finally! The right flashback! O.o

Oh. That reminds me...

I looked at the clock. 4:50pm...

 

Should I? Or shouldn't I?

 

I looked at the bunny paper with her details on it.

 

Hmmm...

 

Then my gaze drifted over to the strawberry milk nestled on top of my bag, begging for me to open it and finish it all.

But I didn't. Just so I can give it to that pedonoona and pay off my due to make up for that one time I tricked her.

 

Or maybe...

 

I just really wanted to see her happy after I gave her this.

 

I really thought she likes strawberry milk...

I mean, it's my second favorite, so...:/

but she had to go and say to my face that she HATES strawberry milks?

And that she prefers CHOCO??

AND THAT CHAN BOUGHT IT FOR HER?!

*hyperventilating*

 

Whew. I stared at the strawberry milk, trying to get strength from it.

Yea~

 

Anyway! What the hell am I saying?!

Stupid flirty noona! Now she's making me think things that are so totally wrong and is in no way REFLECTING what I really feel.

Of course not!

 

I looked at the clock again.

5:20pm...

 

Hey! I didn't know I was thinking for that long already.

But anyway, I've decided!

 

I am NOT going. And I have really good reasons too!

1. Because she might end up talking about Chan again.

2. Because her house is really far from mine. Come on! It's on the next block!

3. One of my subscriptions might ACTUALLY really update today and I can't afford to miss it! No way~

4. Hanging out with her scares me. It's like she's slowly changing my mind about noonas. -.-

5. She's probably just going to text Chan all day and not really work on the project.

6. She refused my strawberry milk! Okay, she didn't exactly refused it outright. But she said to MY face that she hates strawberry! So it's the same thing. No one messes with my strawberry milk. -.-

7. Alright, I admit it. I'm a little jealous! But only a teeny, tiny...

 

THAT'S IT. I clicked off the notepad in my computer.

I DON'T WANT TO THINK OF REASONS ANYMORE.

 

Anyway, I'm not going! And that's final!

And...it's not like she'll wait for me or...

 

OOH! AN UPDATEEEEEEE! YAAAYYYYY! XD

 

--

 

AYA'S POV

 

Hmmm...

Food? Check!

Drinks? Check!

Movies? Check!

Beanies/pillows? Check!

 

Chyeah! All is complete for our little date project! Yayyy.

 

Hmm...oh right.

 

Others: (which consists of materials for that boring project.)

Paper

Glue

Tape

Hmmm...

Pen.

Yeah. That will do!

 

5:20 pm huh? Someone's running a little late.

 

But that's okay...I will wait~

 

--

 

After I finished watching my little bride, I looked at the clock.

7PM.

WELL. SOMEONE IS REALLY LATE.

Still, I will wait. He probably just got lost or something.

WAIT. I sat up straight. WHAT IF I GAVE HIM THE WRONG ADDRESS LIKE I GAVE CHAN THE WRONG NUMBER?!

NOOOOOOOOO. ><

 

--

 

Nah. I'm positive I gave him the right one.

Ooh~ Maybe I will play Cake Mania first. Keke :D

 

--

 

7:30pm

Stupid Jill being so slow and taking her sweet time flirting and smiling at those delivery guys! DX

--

8:30pm

GAH. NO, YOU STUPID BAKER LADY! SHE WANTS A ROUND CAKE! NOT SQUARE! GAH. STUPID BLIND BAT.><

--

9PM

Fine. He's not coming. :(

--

10PM

NOOOOOOO. MY SUNFLOWER GOT EATEN AGAIN! Stupid freaking zombie!

And stupid freaking wallnut NOT protecting my other

plants! ><

 

asdfghjkl.

 

That's IT.

I'M GOING TO SLEEP.

 

--

 

TAEMIN'S POV

 

Well.

6 of my subscriptions updated today.

 

5 of them though, are not really updates because they either have incredibly short updates or they just plugged in a new story of theirs. (which I subbed to immediately.)

 

Plus, I got 15 new subbers todayyyy~ yayyy!

I just knew I'm not the only one in this world who loves milk! <33

 

I hope my fic, Milks101, will be featured~

 

Help me out guys, huh? :D

 

as for the pedonoona...

 

Well, I already paid my due :D

so now, I'm happy complete going to sleep.

 

Zzzzzzzz...

 

--

 

AYA'S POV

 

Who the hell left this strawberry milk on my porch?!

 

Reason to Hate #7: Noona likes chocomilks.

Reason to Hate #7: Noona likes chocomilks and even got Chan to buy it for her. :(

 

 

 


 

you have (1) HATE MAIL
taemin_icon_by_xbluestars-d3g7se6.png

heeheehee :) it's been a long time since I updated this! I hope you guys enjoyed it~~ :) tralalalalala...

and the fics that Taemin reads, I just got yours, guys! HAHAHA >< YEAAAHHH.

 

TAEMIN READS YOUR FICS!

 

 

Isn't that cool?~~~ :)

 

I'm sorry if Taemin didn't get to mention your fic, he has a hundred subscriptions after all~ ><

 

and CHANNIEEEEEE is the most adorable ever <33333333

right? :)