Reason to Hurt # 1: Fighting Wrong.

☠x The Noona Hater x☠
 
AYA'S POV
I trudged my way to school, cursing the cold weather and my stupid brother who won't even drive me to school.
 
"My stomach hurts, can't you see I have a flu, and you're asking me to drive you?" I mimicked my brother who was faintly saying all those in bed with half-shut eyes.
Yeah, right! Hmpf.
I bet he was just faking it...
 
Or maybe not.
 
Because I kind of threw a pillow at him and he didn't even retaliate. He just groaned and looked much sicker than before.
 
Still.
 
Must be faking it!
Hmm...
 
I shrugged to myself and continued to walk, half admiring my heels and half scolding myself again on why I would wear such a footwear on a day like this.
 
Uhm, maybe because you want a certain someone to notice you?
 
I sighed heavily as I rubbed my arms to fend off the cold. Why did I only wore a shirt and jeans today anyway?!
Hmpf.
It's all his fault that I'm wearing nothing thick or proper for this weather!
I scowled when I remembered stupid old Taemin again.
Maybe Chan is right. Maybe--
 
"Boo!"
I felt something soft flop down heavily on my head, ruining my perfect hairstyle which I worked on vigorously with lots of serum and blower and brushing for at least 35 minutes.
"YAH!" I shouted loudly, turning around and glaring at the stupid person who dared to ruin my perfect hair.
"WHAT GIVES--" What I saw make me feel like choking.
"T-Taemin?"
 
"Noona!" Taemin gave me a really big smile and a V sign.
"Miss me?"
 
Yes.
 
"Unf! Am I dreaming?" I continued to stare.
What is Taemin doing here?! I thought he was with that loser noona of his?
 
"I don't think so. The winds don't usually feel this cold in my dreams." Taemin shrugged and adjusted the bonnet with ears, which he had plopped down on my head.
 
"Uh..." I looked down at my feet, now really cursing my decision to wear these stupid heels in the snow like this.
My toes were pink because of the cold and I can't seem to move them.
I can't take another step.
 
Although something tells me that it's not because of the cold.
 
"Noona, it's snowing today. How can you not wear bonnets or a hat? Or a beanie? Or even earmuffs? Are you crazy?!" He suddenly scolded me and I took this time to look him up and down.
He wasn't wearing a bonnet either. But he did have a scarf, a cute coat, and gloves.
 
Well. Someone was prepared for the cold weather.
 
I look stupid next to him, wearing nothing but this shirt and jeans, and heels.
And now this bonnet that he had put in my head all of a sudden.
 
"It's a good thing I have an extra one..." He continued to mumble, looking at my bonnet-adorned head, frowning a little, as he pulled on my hand.
"Come on, we need to get moving, noona! We're going to be late for class! Wait, you are going to school aren't you?!" Taemin continued to babble on while I just stared, still really not believing all of this.
 
Did I somehow slip on the snow and now I'm unconscious and just dreaming about all of this?!
 
"Not wearing gloves too, I see." He clucked his tongue disapprovingly and I was surprised to see him putting a pair of gloves over my hands before he held them tightly to his own.
"Good thing I have extra ones again! Sheesh. Trying to commit suicide or what?" 
 
"Maybe I really am dead." I murmured to myself, still in disbelief.
 
"And no scarf?!" He narrowed his eyes at me and I looked at him in a daze as I felt him wrapping one on my shoulder and neck.
"Ugh. Thank goodness I have an extra of all these things..." I heard him mumble. 
"Even wearing heels! Seriously?!" He continued to rambled, looking down at my feet as we walked.
 
"I should definitely wear my I'm With Stupid shirt now! Hey!" He brightened up.
"That works! Keke. Since I usually am the victim of those things...Stupid hyungs and Kai..." He frowned.
"But now, everything's changed because it's your turn!" He pointed at me eagerly.
"I'm with stupid! I'm with stupid!" He repeated over and over loudly like a dork.
 
"Taemin..." I finally uttered after he got over himself although he was still doing that weird dance.
 
"Yeah?" We stopped in front of the school gates and he adjusted my bonnet more firmly to cover my ears and effectively squishing my perfectly coiffed hair in the process.
"Cold, cold..." He mumbled, now adjusting the scarf around me more but I was just really too bothered about something else to care.
 
"Where's..." I swallowed, I can't even say her name out loud.
 
"My extra coat? Ah here it is!" I felt him putting it over me, but I still felt so numb.
 
No....not an extra coat...
Wait.
What is this? Why is Taemin acting like this?
What about that time when he left me--
 
"Where's..." I tried again, trying to get the damned word out.
 
"Noona?" He completed my question for me, raising an eyebrow and I managed to nod once.
He smirked, "In my heart." Ouch.
He winked, looking like he thinks that his dumb, insensitive answer is so clever.
 
"Now come on! We're really gonna be late!" He pulled on my hand and only when I caught a glimpse of our running reflections on one of the long doors of the school entrance was I able to somehow smile since this whole day started.
 
Because in that split second, I saw myself in my normal shirt and jeans.
Except that now, I also have a scarf, a bonnet, coat, and gloves.
 
And Taemin who was so prepared for the cold weather?
He now only had his shirt and jeans on.
 
"Taemin," I stopped us from running, breathing hard.
 
"Yeah?" He looked back at me, and I momentarily got distrated by the fact that he's still holding my hand.
Normally, I would have spazzed so badly and would be ticking this off in my 5000 things...
 
But those don't apply to him anymore...
 
"Where...where's your...I thought you had extras?" I swallowed hard.
 
He blushed, "I do..." then he turned around and started dragging me to class again.
"But I never said I brought them with me."
 
--
 
When we got in the room,  everyone else was being so noisy and chaotic.
Apparently, prof is not here yet.
"Woah, prof is late?" I asked Yuna who suddenly came to my original desk, which was beside Yoseob.
 
Yeah...I didn't sit beside him today...
 
"Yup." Yuna nodded and glanced at Yoseob.
"Move." She ordered and Yoseob looked up at her.
"What?"
"Move."
"Move where? No space for you here anymore! Besides this is my seat!"
"MOVE." Yuna glared at poor Yoseob who gulped and gathered his things.
"Y-Yeah. I was just about to do that. Bye!" He swiftly went to another seat, muttering girls are so scary and why is this happening to me, am I cursed, repeatedly under his breath.
 
"What was that for?" I asked her as she took Yoseob's seat.
"He'll live. Besides, I just really need to know this!" She suddenly took both my glove-covered hands and looked at me so joyfully.
"I saw you avoiding him today. I also saw you not sitting next to him!" She smiled widely, referring to Taemin as him.
"What is that all about? Finally saw the light? Did you finally get my point? Like, seriously. Did you finally grow a brain?!" She looked so excited.
 
I glanced at her face, then at Taemin who was sitting by himself, looking so innocent and perfect (that is until Yoseob went to sit beside him, how annoying!), then back to my bestfriend's face again.
 
"Y-Yeah...I did." My heart felt like it was shattering when I said those words.
"I finally saw the light."
 
--
 
Yuna left me after that, still spazzing and happy and was even saying that we should throw a party to celebrate it, and all I could do was nod and try to act all happy.
A party?
A party to celebrate letting go of Lee Taemin?
 
Was that something worth celebrating?
 
"Okay guys, listen up!" Teuk stood in the platform and everyone stopped talking or whatever it is that they were doing.
"Prof can't make it today because he has this teachers' conference to attend to. So..." Teuk smiled.
"You all know what that means!"
 
"YEAH! FINALLY! NO CALCULUS!" Siwon was dancing all around like a maniac.
 
"Someone's gone crazy..." I mumbled under my breath.
 
"It's not me, right?"
I nearly had a heart attack at that.
 
"Hey! Don't go surprising me like that!" I turned to my new seatmate and almost choked when I saw that it was Taemin.
 
"Noona, are you drinking too much coffee? I swear you're so jumpy these days..."
 
"Y-Yeah...too much coffee..." I felt my hands trembling as I turned my head the other way to avoid him.
 
"Noona~" I felt his hand on top of mine and it is really taking all of my willpower not to lose my mind right now.
 
"Taemin..." I slowly removed my hand from his, still not looking at him.
 
"Noona...?" His tone was questioning.
"What's wrong?"
 
I don't know! I want to shout at him.
Why is he being like this?
Just because the other noona is not around, he comes running back to me?!
 
"Noona..." Came his puppy voice again and it is almost tearing my heart not to look at him.
"Are you mad at me?"
 
"I..."
 
"Aya, come on!"
 
I looked up to find Yuna by my side again, giving me a look.
"Where are we going?" I asked meekly, noticing some of my classmates getting up as well.
 
"Weren't you listening? We have to go to the school gym. Apparently, our school invited a boy group to make us all behave while the teachers are having a conference."
 
"Really?" I furrowed my eyebrows and stood up.
 
"Really. Our school is so weird! Do they really think we will behave with a kpop group here? Must be crazy!"
 
"Is that true? I wonder which Kpop group they invited..." Taemin said wonderingly, as he fell one step behind us.
 
"What are you doing here? We're having a girl talk." Yuna said to him coldly.
 
"Oh..." Taemin's cheeks flushed as he glanced at me.
"Sorry..."
 
"Whatever." Yuna is just being so b*tchy today.
 
The strange thing was, I wasn't doing anything to stop her.
 
Yuna pulled on my arm and we walked faster, I felt the distance between me and Taemin widen as he slowed his steps, looking at us sadly, before he decided to go join Siwon and the others on the way to the gym.
 
I can't really get my head around this.
How come he's so sad?
 
"Am I the best bff or what?" Yuna's proud voice interrupted my thoughts.
 
"What?" I asked, not knowing what she meant.
 
"Uh, hello? I just rescued you from that jerk. Really, Aya. I'm so thankful you're over him. You're happy, aren't you?"
 
Once again, I felt my heart shattering from her words.
I'm not even sure why I feel this way.
"Y-Yeah..." I looked down at my gloves.
 
Correction: his gloves that I'm still wearing.
Which I should probably return soon...
 
"I'm really happy."
 
--
 
When we reached the gym, it was already filled with probably half the high school population.
And girls were screaming.
Some boys were scowling and were complaining on why a girl group was not invited instead.
 
"So who's the group?" Yuna and I tried to push our way to the front of the crowd to get a better look.
 
"nae iyah dalkomhan gotongi millyeowa "
 
"Who's that?" Yuna looked annoyed.
 
But I wasn't.
To be honest, all thoughts of Taemin flew out of my head when I saw who was performing up there.
"OMG!!!!!" I screamed, spazzing.
"IT'S BOYFRIEND! OMG! OMG! BOYFRIEND IS HERE!!! YOUNGMIN! KWANGMIN! MINWOO!" I started to jump up and down.
"And Donghyun! And...and that guy!" My eyes landed on my bias.
"JEONGMIN!!! OMG JEONGMIN MARRY ME!!!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.
"I'm the number one girlfriend, Jeongmin! MARRY MEEEEEE!" I shouted again and Yuna clapped a hand over her ears.
 
"Wtf Aya!"
 
"EXCUSE ME, Boyfriend fans are called Bestfriends and NOT Girlfriends!" Chansung who was near us glared at me.
 
"Whatever!" I made a face at him.
"It was originally Girlfriends anyway! It's the fault of those annoying fanboys that it was changed to Bestfriends!"
 
"We're not annoying!" He protested and I rolled my eyes.
"Loser!"
 
"iyah beoseonal su eobseo"
 
"SGHJKALDHAJ They're singing MY NAME!" I sighed dreamily.
 
"It's not your name!" Chansung once again threw a tantrum and looked terribly mad.
 
"YES IT IS! CAN'T YOU HEAR IT? OH AYAAAA !" I sang out.
 
"It's IYah not AYA!"
 
"YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS!"
 
"NO I'M NOT!" Chansung obviously looked butthurt.
 
"Yeah, right! I bet you wish your name right now is Aya! Why don't you just change your name to Janus? Or maybe change your name to Boyfriend, huh? After all, that was their debut song!" I said sarcastically.
 
"STOP ITTTTT!" Chansung looked like he was going to cry.
 
"Wtf." Yuna looked disgusted.
"That's it, we're--" She suddenly stopped again when she saw someone from the far distance.
"Speaking of boyfriend..." She mumbled, once again leaving me and going off.
 
"Yuna!" I shouted after her.
"Yah! Where are you going?"
 
"To my future boyfriend. See you bff!" Yuna called back cheerily.
 
Bff?
I groaned, she must've seen Onew again.
 
Oh well, I can spazz all by myself!
"Jeongmin! Jeongmin! Jeo--"
 
"Noona?"
 
I turned, irritated at whoever touched my arm since they interrupted my precious fangirling moment.
"WHAT IS IT YOU LOSER FANBOY!"
 
Taemin looked hurt.
Ah .
Taemin?!
 
"Taemin!" I gasped.
"Uh...oh no, I'm sorry...I didn't mean it--"
 
"It's okay." He suddenly smiled. "I'm glad I caught you alone, noona. I have something to ask you."
 
"W-What is it?" I asked nervously.
 
"What's going on? Are you mad at me? How come you seem so..." He bit his lip, looking confused.
"...Cold?"
 
"Me? Cold?!" I asked in surprise.
 
"Yes."
 
"I don't think--"
 
"I don't think she needs to answer your question."
 
Chan.
Chan is here.
 
"Chan?" OKAY. IS THIS SO WEIRD OR WHAT?
How come people kept on popping up all of a sudden?
 
"NO. She will answer my question." Taemin took my arm, pulling me to his side.
"I don't think so." Chan smirked, pulling my other arm and bringing me closer to him.
 
"Why don't you just go and study your pi values, huh?" Taemin growled, looking majorly pissed off.
"Why don't you go and learn how not to be a jerk?" Chan growled back.
 
"Uh guys. Are we doing tug-of-war?" I interrupted meekly.
 
"Why don't you go learn how to look good in pictures?!" Taemin looked annoyed. *pull*
"Are you kidding me?! I'm an ullzang!" *pulls again*
 
"Yeah, well, why don't you go learn how to be respectful to your elders?!" Taemin snarled. *pulls once more on my poor arm*
"You're not even older than me by a month!" Chan hissed. *double pull*
 
"Okay, as much as I think it's so cool that two super hot guys are pulling on my arm right now, it still kind of hurts. And I'm positive it'll bruise soon--"
 
"Then learn to PULL BETTER!" Taemin shouted, really yanking my arm now and making me stumble over to him.
 
"OW!"
 
"HEY!" Chan looked really mad.
"Who gave you permission to hurt her?!" Chan took me by the shoulder and pulled me over to him.
 
"Can you guys stop?!"
I pleaded.
"Jeongmin might be seeing us from the stage right now and this might ruin all my chances of being with him. Okay?!"
 
"Who's Jeongmin?!" They both asked simultaneously and glared at me.
 
"Eh...my bias in boyfriend?" I answered in a small voice.
 
"WHAT."
Taemin looked mad.
"Why are you always cheating on me?! Is that part of the 5000 things??"
 
"Cheating on you?!"Chan exploded.
"Who said you two are together in the first place anyway?!"
 
"Uh...Jeongmin alert!" I said, panicking as I glanced at the stage and saw Jeongmin looking at our way for maybe about five seconds.
"OMG!! JEONGMIN LOOKED AT ME!!" I grabbed their arms and spazzed.
"Did you see that?!"
 
"No. Don't go spazzing at the wrong person, noona." Taemin growled, still pulling on my left arm from Chan.
"Aya noona, that Jeonghyunmin whatever guy won't love you the way I do." Chan pulled on my right arm.
What's strange was that they were both looking at each other while saying that.
 
I groaned, still looking at the stage.
Oh great, now that guy from boyfriend that I don't really know the name of is the one looking our way.
BLAH. WHY IS HE EVEN LOOKING AT US?! HE'S NOT EVEN MY BIAS. .>.<.
 
"Let go of her, NOW!" Taemin shouted over the noise of the fangirls and Boyfriend's song for me.
"As if I will! You're the only one stupid enough to let go of her when you still had her!" Chan said through gritted teeth.
"Losers, weepers, jerk!"
 
Taemin's eyes flashed at that,
"Well why don't you go learn how to make yourself lovable so you won't end up in a one-sided love?!" Taemin countered, pulling on my arm again.
 
"Huh. Are you serious?" Chan smirked, finally relaxing a bit.
"Who said it was one sided?"
 
Taemin paled,
"W-What are you talking about?"
 
I immediately blushed and started to utter a prayer that something will take place and this confrontation won't need to happen.
 
But he turned me around to face him,
"Aya noona..." He had a really unexplainable expression on his face.
"What is that rebound saying? It's not what I think it is, right?" His voice was hoarse.
 
"T-Taemin..." I swallowed, not knowing what to say.
 
"No...no...how...why...what? What did I ever do?" He looked crestfallen.
 
"As I've said before, she doesn't need to answer your question. Or anything else." Chan came between us and glared at Taemin.
 
"No..." Taemin echoed, in a daze.
"That's not possible."
 
"It is. And you only have yourself to thank for this." Chan said coldly.
 
"Wait...wait noona!" Taemin ignored him and turned to me.
"It's not true, right? It's not on our 5000 things!" He grabbed me by my shoulders.
"It's not true! It's not! Because that is one thing we won't be doing on your list--"
 
"Taemin..." I felt my hand reaching out to touch his face but Chan pulled me back.
"You lose." He muttered to him before finally pulling me away from Taemin.
 
Further and further....
No wait.
I don't think I'm ready...
 
"Taemin, Taem--"
 
He turned around and started to walk really fast away from us, that expression of hurt on his face was something that hit me so hard.
I hurt Taemin.
I hurt him.
Just like Jooyeon did.
No. No.
 
I'm not like her--
 
"Well why don't you go learn how to make yourself lovable so you won't end up in a one-sided love?!"
Taemin's voice woke me up from my trance of just standing in between them and staring up at Jeongmin.
"Huh. Are you serious?" Chan smirked, finally relaxing a bit.
 
I frowned and focused my attention on the both of them.
Didn't we just have this conversation a while ago?!
 
"Who said it was one sided?" Chan continued, that smirk on his handsome face was becoming more visible.
 
Taemin paled,
"W-What are you talking about?"
 
Then it hit me.
I was daydreaming again!
Perfect! it only means I can spare Taemin of everything--
 
"NOTHING!" I shouted and took Chan's hand nervously.
"Let's go, Chan!"
 
"Wait!" Taemin called out after us but I ignored him and continued to pull Chan away.
"Noona! Noona! Aya noona!"
 
Must. Ignore!
 
I stopped when we reached the other side, and tried to catch my breath.
"We could've told him already...you know." Chan said gently.
 
"No...no, not yet." I didn't look at him.
 
"I don't get why we need to delay this." He sighed.
"But if it makes you happy..."
 
"It does." I said quickly.
"I'm sorry, Chan. Soon. Soon, when I'm ready."
 
Ready to see him hurt like that.
I don't know why that first scenario entered my head.
I mean, Taemin has Jooyeon, right?
 
Maybe that daydream I just had was too delusional.
Taemin won't get hurt like that because of me.
 
Yes, I'm almost positive it won't hurt him if he finds out the truth...
Right?
 
--
 
KAI'S POV
"Kai, what happened to Taemin hyung, by the way? Is he okay now?" Suho asked while we waited for Mr. Kim to arrive in class.
"Yup! I mean, he has those dark circles under his eyes and stuff, but he told me it's totally normal!" I said confidently.
"Really? I didn't know that." D.O. frowned.
"Sure~ he says we'll get it when we become teenagers or something..." I shrugged.
"WHAT?! Tell me that's not true!" Kris turned around from his seat, a scared look on his face.
 
"Does anyone know how to solve this?" Lay pouted, holding up his math homework.
"Why are you working on that? We don't have math next." Xiumin frowned.
"But I still need to finish this! Please help me~" Lay pleaded.
"I don't really get it. 5(-3x - 2) - (x - 3) = -4(4x + 5) + 13."
"Lay, that's very easy! I'll help you with it!" Sehun smiled.
Lay smiled widely, "Thank you!" 
 
"What's wrong with him?" Yongguk and Youngjae entered the room and looked at the gloomy Kris who was staring at the mirror sadly.
"He doesn't want to be a teenager." Chanyeol said.
 
"Hey, can I borrow this? I need to draw something..." Daehyun walked over to us and took Tao's marker.
 
"Hello, hello my precious students!" Mr. Kim, who always insists that we call him Jonghyun seonsangmin, entered the room happily.
"Oh man, teacher is here!" Sehun complained because he hasn't finished the assignment yet.
 
"I heard that!" Mr. Kim said, rolling his eyes.
"Don't worry guys, we'll have a fun class today!"
 
"Are you finally teaching us the respiratory system?" Suho asked excitedly.
 
"Uh..." Mr. Kim squinted his eyes.
"I believe that's the job of your Science teacher."
 
"Oh." Suho's face fell.
 
"What about proper hygiene? You're going to teach us that, right? I mean, this is health class after all! And I badly need to know what to do if the inevitable event of me being a teenager occurs and that dark circles under the eyes thing that Kai is talking about will appear. What will I do?" Kris is so worried.
 
"Man, you sure do talk a lot! But I'm sorry, health class doesn't cover proper hygiene." Mr. Kim shrugged.
"What?! Really??" Kris looked suspicious.
"Sure..." Mr. Kim looked away.
 
"Where are we going to learn it then?"
"Uh...during...study hall." Mr. Kim turned his back on us and started to write something on the board.
 
"Study hall? What is that?" Luhan looked confused.
"Uh, duh. That is where we study the halls!" Chen rolled his eyes.
"Like how? Their size and shapes and stuff like that?" Luhan kept on asking.
"Yup! And whether you should use those square tiles or diamond ones..." Chen shrugged.
"Oh cool!"
 
"If I get to design the floor, I'd put Tao's face all over it so that I'd be stepping on him. Get it? Get it?" Baekhyun guffawed.
"Just try that and you won't live another day to taste bacon." Tao growled, grabbing Baekhyun's collar.
"Gee man, can't take a joke?" Baekhyun was trembling in fright while Suho giggled at the exchange.
 
"Okay, don't worry about your question though, Kris. Because someone is here with me to quote unquote" Mr. Kim did this weird gesture in the air with his hands,
"Teach you guys. Because apparently, I'm not teaching you right." Mr. Kim kept on making a face while saying all this.
 
"I have to agree on that." Himchan murmured loudly to Zelo who was busy vandalizing his desk with this weird bunny mascot.
 
"Okay guys. The new teacher's name is..." Mr. Kim pointed at what he wrote on the board.
"Mr. Kim."
 
"You guys have the same name?" I made a face.
"It's a guy again?" Youngjae scratched his head.
"If you guys have the same last name, does that mean you're husband and wife?" Zelo asked loudly, while still drawing on his desk.
 
"NO!" Mr. Kim looked annoyed.
"Don't say that. No, NEVER say that! Sheesh."
 
"As if I'll marry that pabo." The other Mr. Kim entered the class and my friends and I gasped.
"Key hyung?!"
"It's Mr. Kim for you guys!" Key hyung--ahem--Mr. Kim scolded us.
 
"Unlike Mr. Kim I here, are you going to teach us proper hygiene?" Kris asked hopefully.
"Mr. Kim I?" Mr. Kim frowned.
"Yes. You're Mr. Kim I and he's Mr. Kim II." Kris explained.
"Eew. Just call us Mr. Jonghyun and Mr. Key then." Mr. Jonghyun said, shaking his head.
"Okay!" Yeol agreed, a wide smile on his face.
"Man, how creepy. Does he always smile like that?" I heard Mr. Key whisper to Mr. Jonghyun.
"Yeah."
"Scary...anyway, I prefer Sir Key, and you can just call him Sir Jjong. Because seriously, Mr. sounds weird to the ears!" 
"Okay!" Chanyeol smiled widely again.
 
"O..kay, so what are we teaching again?" Sir Key asked.
"Uh...I just have a game for them until the subject ends." Sir Jjong scratched his head.
"Is it related to health?" Sir Key looked suspicious.
"Yes...well...uh..." Sir Jjong shrugged.
"Some teaching assistant you are! What is the game then?"
 
"Uh...Just a guessing game." Sir Jjong turned to us, avoiding Sir Key's laser glare.
"Hey guys, do you want to know who's the smartest among you?"
 
"I think we've already established that." Lay stood up proudly, smirking.
"We have?" Sir Jjong frowned in wonder.
"Yeah." Lay looked at him as if it was obvious.
"It's Suho! Duh."
 
"Well we're still going to do this because I've already prepared the materials." He brought out two forehead masks and papers.
"Let's have a pairing huh? We'll have 6 pairs! Who wants to join?"
"Me! Me!" We all jumped up and down.
"Erm...I just need 12 people..." Sir Jjong panicked.
"I'll pick!" Sir Key said.
"You guys are too many! And since you've appeared enough on this fic already, I'll just choose six of you." He gestured to me and my friends.
"Let's see, Kris, Suho, D.O., Xiumin, Luhan, Chanyeol."
 
I groaned, how come I'm not included?!
 
"Okay," He gestured to Himchan and his friends.
"You guys can all join."
"That's not fair!" Sehun protested.
"Of course it is, it just means enough airtime for everyone!" Sir Key clapped his hands loudly.
 
"Okay, let's pair you guys up!" Sir Jjong started to put the contestants together randomly.
"Hm, let's see, you guys look good together, and you two would probably have the same taste in girls, and you two both look goody-goody, and you two look bad, and you two..." He squinted his eyes at the last two.
"Well, you're paired up because you're the last two left."
 
Sir Key smirked, "So what are the rules, dinohead?"
"Don't call me that in front of them!" Sir Jjong hissed before turning to us and smiling pleasantly.
"Okay, so rules. Here you go." He taped a huge paper on the board.
 
Rules:
1. The couple will sit on the chairs opposite of each other.
2. The couple will both wear their forehead masks.
3. A word will be taped on one of the foreheads of the pair.
4. One will guess (Guesser) by asking questions to know what word is taped on his forehead, while the other (Guessee) can only answer using Yes, No, and Can Be
 
Categories are:
Humans, Things, Animals, Places, and Food.
 
Time limit is two minutes.
No gestures can be made.
No cheating or will result to automatic disqualification.
 
If you don't know the word and don't want to guess anymore, just yell PASS.
 
--
 
JONGHYUN'S POV
 
"Ready? This is all about teamwork guys, so you have to make sure you'll win."
Key smiled.
 
"Okay, let's just do this. First pair, you're up! Who's the guesser? Uh, wait. Nevermind. You'll guess, Kris!" I said.
 
"Gee, thanks for asking if I want to be the guesser." He made a face at me.
 
I groaned, my students sure don't respect me!
What did I ever do to them anyway?!
 
"Hush! Now here's your word." I taped the word on Kris' forehead and set the timer.
"Ready? Set! Go!"
 
*Legend: Red//Guesser. Blue//Guessee.
 
First Pair: Kris and Yongguk.
Word: Mirror.
 
K: Okay, uhm...*thinks for five seconds*
Y: Hurry up! We only have two minutes!
K: Sheez, calm down. Okay, uh...is it a person?
Y: No!
K: Animal?
Y: No!
K: A thing?
Y: YES! YES! OMIGOD! YES! WE'RE HALFWAY THERE! WE GOT THE POWER! WOOH! *rejoices* (∩▂∩)
K: Hm, *rubs chin* is it a place? 
Y: WHAT. WHAT. *looks bewildered* WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I TOLD YOU IT'S A THING, DIDN'T I?! ಠಠ
K: *b!tchface on* I'm just trying to make sure! I'm allowed to do that, aren't I?
Key: One minute, guys!
Y: GAHHH! FASTER! *makes panicked gestures*
K: *tries not to panic so that he'll still look cool, eye twitches because of extreme effort to keep calm* UH, UH, IS IT A DRAGON?!
Y: I TOLD YOU IT'S A THING YOU IDIOT! *panics so much more badly than before*
K: *gives in and panics as well* IS IT YOU?!
Y: *WTF face* NO!!
K: Is it bb--
Me: *interrupts* Just to remind you guys, the guessee can only answer in yes or no or can be.
K: *glares at me* Well, thank you for the unnecessary reminder, seonsangnim. THANK YOU FOR WASTING FIVE SECONDS OF OUR TIME! How dare you interrupt the dragon while speaking--
Y: *FACEPALMS*
Key: 30 more seconds.
K:...and further more, interrupting me, A REALLY HANDSOME CREATURE, is just really rude! And--
Y: ASLFHDSJKEUIYDSNHFIDFOIEDN *pulls hair madly* WU. YI. FAN! CAN. YOU. JUST. FREAKING. GUESS. THE. WORD?!
K: *notices Yongguk and look of realization dawns on face* Oh...yeah. Haha, you are extremely stressed-out, you know that? *sits like a boss* Uhm...is it a person?
Key: TIME'S UP!
Y: *glares at Kris* So not sharing my toy robot with you later. 凸(¬.¬)凸
Zelo (in the background): No, no, no, no mercy~!
Suho: *giggles*
 
--
Pair 2: Suho and Daehyun
Word: Glabella.
 
S: Is it a human?
D: Yes.
S: Hm, is it an actual person?
D: No, not really.
S: Is it a body part then?
D: Yes!
S: *rubs chin*  is it the space between the eyebrows and above the nose?
D: *thinks for two seconds* Yes.
S:  is it slightly elevated?
D: Yes!
S: and does it join the two superciliary ridges?
D: Yes.
S: Last question, was it derived from the Greek word, glabellus, meaning smooth?
D: No. *shakes head*
S: *smacks head* Oh, sorry! My fault! I meant, derived from Latin?
D: There you go! *satisfied*
S: Okay, I think I got it now. is it glabella?
D: Yes! Good job!
Entire class and teachers: (⊙▂⊙)
 
--
Pair 3: D.O. and Himchan
Word: School
 
D: Err...O.O Is it a...person?
H: Hmm...no. Oh wait...uhm, yeah. No.
D: Is it a yes or a no? ≧☉_☉≦
H: Er...no.
D: *extremely calm* Okay, is it an animal?
H: *glares darkly* Sometimes, in my dreams, yes. *murmurs* damn homeworks...and damn teachers. *glares at me*
D: What was that? (◑_◑)
H: HUH. Uh, yes. I mean, no.
Key: I am incredibly confused with these two...
D: Uhm, is it a place?
Zelo (in the background): Sheez. FINALLY.
Suho: *giggles*
H: Yes. Yes. You're right. Yes.
D: Uhm, is it in Korea?
H: Unfortunately, yes it is. *glares at me again*
D: *confused* Do I like this place? At all?
H: *explodes because of hidden anger* I KNOW I DON'T! *starts throwing hands around and brings out this can of...spray? (no one really knows) and starts doing b-boy dance moves on floor while spraying everywhere* Everybody *spray* SAY. *spray* HATE. *spray* YOU. *spray* ONE MORE. *spray* SAY! *accidentally sprays it in my eyes* (⋋▂⋌)
Me: ARRRGGGHHH!
D: *scared* Teacher...I don't want to play anymore. *starts sobbing a little* ಥ_ಥ
Kai: *stands up* YAH. DON'T MAKE MY KYUNGKYUNG CRY!
Everyone: KYUNGKYUNG?
Kai: I meant...*sits down, embarrassed* uh...I WAS TALKING ABOUT MY CAT.
Chanyeol: You HAVE A CAT?! Eek. Where?! Where?! Get it away from me! *stands on his chair*
Bacon: You don't have a cat, Kai. (¬‿¬)
Kai: Shut up.
Key: Your students are very strange, Jjong...anyway, time's up!
 
--
Pair 4: Xiumin and Zelo
Word: Pizza.
 
Z: Let's do this fast, Bao!
X: *stares at word in Zelo's forehead* Hungry... ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Z: *smirks* I think I know what it is! It's a person, right?
X: =.=
Z: It's not?
X: *grabs stomach* torture, torture, must eat... *continues to mumble* ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Z: Man, of all days for you to be weird, Minseok! *frowns* Is it a robot?
X: *fidgets on chair* ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Z: Is it my sister's barbie doll?
X: *rolls on floor as if in agony* must eat...seeing pizza...must eat! ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Kris: YAH!!! *stands up* HE JUST SAID THEIR WORD ALOUD!
Key: 40 seconds.
Z: *surprised* HE DID?! SO IT'S MY SISTER'S BARBIE THEN?!
Me: *facepalm*
X: Ughh...
Z: IS IT MY HIDDEN BARBIE HEADS COLLETION?!
Yongguk: You have barbie heads?!
Z: Yeah! I collect them and brush their hair sometimes...  
X: fhalkdhjahfdkandf food.gfjhalkfjhs pizza. ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Kris: HE SAID THE WORD AGAIN! I BET THAT'S THEIR STRATEGY!!ᕙ(`皿´)╯
Z: *stares at Xiumin who's still on the floor* He did?! What's the word?! I keep on missing it! Is it strategy!?
Key: *facepalm* Five seconds. Five. Four. Three...
Z: OH WAIT WAIT WAIT. I KNOW WHAT IT IS! 
Key: Two...One.
Z: IS IT FOOD?! (⊙▂⊙)
Key: *stares at Jjong* I knew it. You're a bad teacher. TIME'S UP!
Me: *extremely frustrated* How come everything's MY FAULT?!
--
Pair 5:
Luhan and Youngjae
Word: Unicorn.
 
Key: What the hell is that word, Kim Jonghyun?
Xiumin: *raises hands up in the air wildly* Mr. Jonghyun!! Mr. Key said the H word!! Are you going to punish him? /˚,˚\
Me: *throws Key a look* Err...yes, Xiumin. Later. Key! Watch your words in front of them!
Xiumin: *does I'm watching you sign to Key*
Me: And anyway, the word I picked is a great word! Kids love it!
Lay: *looks at me sweetly* (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥
Key: *whispers* That kid is looking at you weirdly, Jjong.
Lay: D: The world is un...un...unf...what was that word? Err...The world is NOT GOOD!
Sehun: Did you mean..un..unf...uniform?
Suho: >.< I think Lay meant unfair.
Lay: Huh. Uniform seems more right.
Suho:  (-''-)
Y: Ready, Luhan?
L: d^.^b
Y: What does that mean?
L: ;D
Y: ._.
L: o_o
Y: ≧◠◡◠≦✌
Key: *annoyed* TEN SECONDS LEFT!
L and Y: WHAT?! BUT WE HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED YET!
Key: If I didn't do that, you guys WOULDN'T start! Now quit making weird smiley faces and get on with it! Timer starts now!
Y: Meanie. D: Okay, Luhan. I'm ready whenever you are.
L: Okay. Is it a person?
Y: No.
L: Is it an animal?
Y: Yes!
L: Is it a pet?
Y: Uhmm...*looks at Lay* yeah...I mean, can be!
L: Does it have four legs?
Y: Yes!
L: Is it big?
Y: Yes!
L: Can you see it in a zoo?
Y: Err...no...not really.
Key: I told you the word you picked was stupid!
Lay: D:
Me: No it's not! It's a beautiful word!
Lay: ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)
Key: *whispers again* Seriously, that dimpled kid keeps on looking at you weirdly. I think he likes you.
Me: Who? You're the only one here that I see with 
dimples. Do you like me, Key? *snickers*
Key: Shut-- *accidentally looks at Xiumin who's ready to raise his hand again at all forbidden words spoken*...selected VIPs wouldn't it be mindblowingly awesome?
Xiumin: O_O what.
(back to the game)
L: Is it furry?
Y: Uh...no. Not really.
L: Do you keep it in barns?
Y: *thinks* Sure! But only the barns that are seen on the skies!
Kris: CHEATING AGAIN!! TEACHER!!!
Me and Key: *ignore*
L: Hmm...can people ride it?
Y: YES!! DEFINITELY! Lay would ride it. Keke.
Kris: OH GREAT. KEEP ON MAKING THINGS OBVIOUS, HUH? CHEATERS!! *extreme b!tchface on*
Me and Key: *ignore and coughs a little*
L: Ooh...is it a horse?
Y: YES! GO ON!!
Kris: ashdjkdfhjdsah
L: Does it have something pointy on its head?
Y: YES!!! *excited*
L: Is it kind of like a deformed horse?
Y: YES! AND TRIPLE YES!!
Lay: D: It is not deformed! You take that back!
KaiSoo: *jumping up and down in excitement and does some girly squealing*
L: *panics at all the jumping going on* Eh...eh...PASS!!!!!
Key: WHAT THE F@!# t(>.<)t
Xiumin: *raises hands wildly in the air again while looking so triumphant* TEACHEEERRRRRR JONGHYUNNNNNN!!
--
Last pair: Chanyeol and Jongup 
Word: Water
 
J: Is it a person?
C: Yes.
J: Is it a thing?
C: Yes.
Tao: >.<
J: Is it an animal?
C: Yes.
J: Is it a place?
C: Yes.
J: Is it food?
C: Yes.
J: Is it water?
C: Yes! We win! Yay!
Kris: *furious* THEY CHEATED! THEY TOTALLY CHEATED! ᕙ(`皿´)╯
C: No we did not!! *sobs*
Key: Did they? *squinty eyes*
Me: Huh...it is rather suspicious.
Kris: *Annoyed* well of course it is! Jongup is the one asking the questions while the word is on Chanyeol's head! Of course he knows the word already since he can see it! And I don't even know why Chanyeol is saying yes to everything when he doesn't even know the word! *pants*
Me: Hmmm....I'm not sure...
Kris: alshdsjksahgdskfdnmsjdsh (ᕗ ಠ益ರೃ)ᕗ ┬━┬
Zelo: *amazed* So that's how you play this weird game! Geez. Chanyeol and Jongup are geniuses!
Me: You're right. You guys win! 
Kris: *faints*
-bell rings-
Me: All right. Someone poke Kris with a stick. Class dismissed!
--
 
AYA'S POV
 
I bit my lip and closed his locker quietly.
This is really, really hard for--
 
"Aya noona?"
 
I jumped in surprise and turned around,
"T-Taemin?"
 
"What are you doing?" He looked at me bewilderedly, seeing my hands still on the lock of his locker.
 
"Nothing." I said quickly, backing away.
 
"No." He frowned and grabbed my wrist fast, much to my dismay, and opened his locker with one hand.
The things I put in tumbled out, and crashed down on to him.
He remained silent for a moment, just gazing at the mess.
 
"Taemin--"
 
"What is this?" He interrupted, but I noticed that his tone was almost lifeless.
 
"Nothing..." I shook my head, not looking at him.
 
"So you're returning everything?" His jaw clenched at the sight of the coat, the gloves, the scarf, and everything else that he put onto me this morning.
I had sneaked in and placed them all back in his locker. It's weird, but I actually felt kind of awkward around him and I don't really know how to return those things to him properly the way I normally would.
"You know, you're still going to walk home, so you'll probably need to wear them because it's still cold outside--"
 
"There's really no need." Both of us looked up to find Chan, his arms crossed, and staring at Taemin uncaringly.
"I believe I wasn't talking to you." Taemin said coldly.
"That's not exactly the issue here, is it?" Chan matched his tone perfectly.
"Are you ever going to stop being so rude?" Taemin frowned.
"Only if you stop going near her." Chan placed a hand on my arm possessively.
"Bad things happen to her when you're around." He added darkly and I see Taemin's eyes narrowing.
"There are things you don't understand."
"I don't really care. My only concern here is to take her away from you."
"Are you seriously thinking that I'll let you do that?!" Taemin also placed a hand on my other arm possessively.
"Take your hands off her!" Chan was furious.
"No. I want to talk to her so go ing away." Taemin growled.
"I don't think so." Chan smirked.
 
"Please stop." I said nervously, not really knowing what to do anymore.
 
"When are you going to accept the fact that you're only the second choice?" Taemin huffed.
"Second choice?" Chan laughed hollowly and I felt much more nervous.
"I think we have to establish one thing here, Lee Taemin," He placed an arm around me.
"I don't want you talking, touching, or even looking at my girlfriend." He emphasized the last word so heavily.
 
I heard Taemin's breath hitch, his grip on my arm weakened, and he turned to me slowly.
"Is that true?" He said in this tone that almost scared me.
 
My eyes flickered to him guiltily, "Taemin--" 
 
"WHY?" He grabbed me by my shoulders.
"Why would you do that?! Who gave you permission to do that?!"
 
I focused my stare at him, and I don't know why, but I felt mad at his words.
"Permission?!" I huffed,
"You've got a lot of nerve, Taemin! You were the one who suddenly brushed me away just because that precious noona of yours came back! I don't know what your problem is, but I think you should know that I deserve better!" I shrugged his hands away from my shoulders.
 
"I deserve better, Taemin!" I was crying now, out of frustration and out of hurt.
"I've done everything just to get you to at least like me! I've endured every single pain you put me through! You broke my heart again and again but I never stopped accepting you back, I even ignored my friends for you! And now, you're getting mad because I got tired?!" I pushed him hard.
 
"Whoever died and made you king of the universe?! Tell me, whoever died and made you decide that I DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE HAPPY?!"
I pushed him again, the tears kept on flowing, but I didn't care anymore. I just needed to say this all to him.
 
"Well, I've got news for you, Lee Taemin! I can't just switch my feelings on and off the way you can! I admit, you do something to me everytime. Something that I can't explain. I give you a chance, and you step on my heart. Every single time. And I'm pretty sure I don't want to keep competing with someone who has already owned you right from the start! If you're going to go to her, then be gone for good! I know that now, Taemin. I know that I don't stand a chance with you, okay?" My last statement hit me hard as I realized what my words meant.
 
Lee Taemin will never love me back.
He never will.
 
"I know I'm not as pretty as her. Not as smart, not as rich, not as classy, or not as perfect." I sobbed,
"But at least..." I wiped my tears but new ones kept on falling fast.
"At least I know how to love." I blinked and looked down at my shoes.
"Unlike her. Unlike that noona of yours. I really, really hope you'll be happy with her Taemin." I whispered lowly, still crying silently.
 
Taemin's lips trembled as if he was going to cry as well, he stared at me, but his eyes looked almost blank.
It's either that or I'm just not recognizing the emotion he has on right now.
 
His gaze flickered at me, then at Chan, then at me again, before he finally croaked out these words,
"Please..." He shook his head slowly.
"Please don't think that I want you..."
 
And that was the last straw for me.
The last straw.
 
"Well, don't you worry about that, Taemin! You know what?! Sometimes, I wish I could be like you because you have this ability to get close to people whom you really have no intention of being close to, only to push them away. But then I remembered that I could never be like you. Do you know why? Because unlike you, I have a heart!" I grabbed Chan's hand and walked away after that.
 
My eyes hurt from too much crying, but I ignored it.
I know that my words were harsh, but that was good, because he needed to hear them.
Before he makes someone else fall.
Before he breaks another heart.
 
True, his pain goes double for me, but it was just now that I just realized that it's not wrong to fight for what I felt for him.
The only wrong thing was that...he was the one I chose to fight for.
 
--
 
TAEMIN'S POV
 
"Please don't think that I want you..." I repeated, murmuring to myself.
 
That familiar pain was back.
It was back again.
Except that this time, it felt much greater, much more painful.
 
It felt permanent.
 
"Please don't think that I want you..."
I finally let the tears fall as I sank to my knees, still wishing she'll turn and take back her words.
"...That I want you to go to someone else."
 
Reason to Hurt # 1: Fighting Wrong.
Reason to Hurt # 1: Fighting for the Wrong Girl.

 

you have (1) HATE MAIL 
taemin_icon_by_xbluestars-d3g7se6.png

 

Hi! Hi! Update! Okay, so first of all, I'm sorry that I couldn't give you a double update.>.< I have a reallyyyy hectic schedule (I have work and such) and could only write between breaks or while I'm in the train. :/
 
Thank you so much for being patient!
 
I made this extra long for you guys~
 
Btw, on the last chapter about Sehun's lisp, I hope no one got offended by that or something. Tbh, I am absolutely in love with Sehun's lisp, I could listen to it all day long. Promise! You can even ask my sister about it. Lol.
 
And yayyy! BAP is here! I love love love them so I made them EXO's playmates~ although I regret to say that I'm not familiar with their personalities,
so I'm sorry if they don't seem like theirselves here. Hehe.
 
On another pt, poor Taemin. (Do you guys feel the pain? No? Yes?) Most of you guys hated him in the last few chapters. >.<
 
okay, this is getting long, I'm off for now and I promise to write much more quickly for you guys!
Comments, subs, and upvotes are my food these days, so thank you for feeding me! <3 
 
CHECK OUT THIS SUPER NICE SEHUN ONESHOT:
Please please please. Thank you :)