Reason to Hate #5: Noona asks for payback.

☠x The Noona Hater x☠
"Taemin!" I called out, smiling at him like the morning sunshine before the first period starts.
If you know me well, you would know that this is bad.

Yes. Bad.

Because in no way am I a morning person.

Ooh! I hear the FAQ themesong in my head!
Do you guys hear it too?

No?

Then just imagine that you're hearing it. It's the same song as...
B1A4's ONLY LEARNED BAD THINGS. (which I would explain later on why it is the chosen one.)

FAQ start!
Q: What time is it now?
A: Oh right. It's 7:00 am.

Q: And do you know what time our class starts?
A: 8:00 am.

Q: And guess who had to wake up at the freaking ungodly hour of 6:20 am just to get ready?
A: I am guessing you guys are actually smart enough to figure out who that is. -.-
hint: she's also known as Mrs. Lee Taemin.(if you still can't figure it out then please take the time to reflect on your common sense level. Thank you.)

Q: And you know what's the worst part?
A: Calculus is my first subject on Wednesdays.
And I usually go to class like 7:50 or if I can extend it to 8:10, all the better since Prof Yunho is late sometimes.
And there was this time I actually had to drag my feet to this darn class and it was 8:30 am already.

But what can I do? Math is such an Aya repeller.

Don't want me around?

Make sure there's Math. Yeah. That's the only thing that makes me go up and running away.
Because the less time I spend around math, the better.

So now, I am sure you are all asking the ultimate not so FREQUENTLY asked question:
Then why are you in class so early pabo-aya?
To which I already have a ready answer for:
It's because Taemin will teach me today~

chyeaaah ;D

Do I hear another stupid question? I do? Sigh. Oh alright, I have time for one more stupid question.
How do you know that the super hot Taemin (the stud) is going to teach you? He hates you, remember?
To which I have an answer prepared as well.
A very smart answer, in fact:
Yes, Taemin does seem to dislike me a TEENY, TINY BIT but guess who got GUILTY yesterday for executing a trick of let's-leave-aya-waiting-and-make-her-look-stupid-because-taeminthestud-actually-stood-her-up?

Uh yes. That would be my baby~

The banana milk was the smartest move ever. (;
a cheap and rather effective way of making sure my hubby feels regret and guilt for his nasty trick.

Oh yes. Oh yes. Save the applause for later.
I also give out How To Get Him To Regret What He Did To You Seminars!

First five applicants gets a free pen!

Alright...back to the incoming romantic moment between the husband and wife..

Oh wait. Do I hear complaints?

Oh. You guys are still asking why I chose B1A4's song?
Well aside from the fact that I'm inlove with them *coughs*
I actually think it is quite appropriate for math.

Well, the title is appropriate anyway.
Since I only really learn bad things when I'm trying to learn math.

Things like wanting to stab the teacher for teaching the subject.
And hating the father of all maths.
And because of math, I'm actually being a really bad steward of nature because I waste a lot of papers.

Yes. I hate pencils so I do it all by pen.

Hey! I love my multi colored pens! I mean, how else am I going to make the pink hearts in my i's if I don't have my pink pen?! A pencil's gray shade will never be good enough for hearts so I will always use my pens!
Always~
And I also hate our school for instilling it in our curriculum.

Senior year should be all about good times and happiness!
I mean, come on.
It's our last year at high school.

Why can't they let us have our fun?!

So yeah. You only learn bad things in math since hating = bad.
And math is only teaching me to hate.
Therefore, math = bad.

Anyway, now that you all know the reason behind the themesong and you're probably pissed off about this long senseless intro,

I shall let destiny take its course and bring us all back to reality.
"Why are you here so early?" He looks surprised.
Then he coughed. "Uh, I mean...Noona! You're early! That's...good."
I smiled widely. The regret is taking its effect.
He's actually more polite now!

So those who want to attend the seminars...
It's on room 315. Today only.
4pm. Limited slots are available!

"Thanks!" I smiled at him sweetly and sat close to him to make sure he gets a whiff of my yummy watermelon perfume! And my nutty almond scented shampoo.
Hey~ guys like girls who smell good!
Just like girls like guys who don't smell like yesterday's socks or old spice.

"Isn't your seat over there?" He crosses his arms.
"Like, way in the back?" He looks pointedly to my safe haven in the back of the room where I can sleep without getting caught.
Except for that one time. ):<

"I'll go back there later, Taemin. Don't you remember you owe me something?" I asked sweetly.

"I do? And what would that be?" He looks at me innocently.

I flashed him my best smile. "Yesterday. At the school tables outside. Banana milk. Strawberry milk. Which I don't really like..but. Still. Calculus." I gave out the keywords.

"Oh right. Is it my fault that you're gullible?" He raised an eyebrow.

I narrowed my eyes involuntarily. "Excuse me, I am NOT gullible. I knew you were playing a mean trick. But I was actually hoping that you have a heart and would actually come back." I crossed my arms.

"It's too bad I don't have a heart for noonas then." He said nonchalantly.

I swallowed. "I'll take that free lesson now." I was still determined to get him to teach me because:
1. He's my husband.
2. Quality time with him.
3. I actually don't really get our lesson just yet.
4. He's my baby boy.
5. He's the only one around who's here this early and actually knows math.
6. He'd make a hot tutor.

"I'm sorry but I'm not so good with being a tutor. You should try Onew hyung. Should I call him for you?" He asks formally.
 
"No! I don't want Onew! I want you!" I pouted.

He chuckled. "Well, I'm sorry, Aya noona. I really can't teach you because...because..I have a headache. Yeah. A headache. And I prefer to sleep before the class starts. So..." He shrugged.

I pursed my lips. What. A.Pretty. Little. Liar.
Fine. I'll play along.

I sighed. "Okay, fine. But you'll still owe me that lesson." I said cheerfully.

He looked at me. "I don't like owing people anything." He said coldly.

"Is that so?" I continued my cheerful act although I flinched a little at his coldness. "Then maybe you should teach me now then."

He just stared at me. "Fine. I'll take care of it, just not now." He mumbled under his breath and proceeded to bury his head on his desk.

I beamed. Finally!

When I went back to my desk, I plugged my earphones on and just went soundtripping.
It was 7:30 am.
I know, I know. I should try to do my homework now.

But what can I do? I really don't get it.
Math and I hate each other.
Therefore, I will just wait for Yuna who goes to school pretty early too.

I saw Taemin look back at me and I smiled at him while making a heart shape with my fingers.
He rolled his eyes and faced front again.
I giggled. He's so fun to tease. Lol.

I continued to listen and ignored anyone who was trying to strike up a conversation.
Yeah. I'm a snob sometimes.

I checked my watch. 7:50 am.
I frowned a little.
Why isn't Yuna here yet? She's never late. Never.

She's like the perfect student.

Oh no. This is bad.

But knowing Yuna, she can help me with this stupid assignment in less than 10 minutes.
Yeah, that means she can answer it all in less than 10 minutes since there's no time to teach me anymore.
Having a nerdy bestfriend in math sure rocks!

So I patiently waited for Yuna while avoiding the attempts of CNU who was trying to have a conversation with me.
Hey, I like CNU. Who doesn't? With that cute hairstyle and all..

"Hey, CNU. Can you do my homework for me?" I finally looked at him.

"What?" He looked at me blankly.

"Do my math homework for me. Please?" I asked nicely.

He made a blowfish face."Sorry..I'm not so good at math." He shrugged.

"Then why are you even here?" I made a face and continued to soundtrip.

He laughed. "You shouldn't be so mean Aya. Pretty girls who are mean lose in the end." He winked at me.

"You think I'm pretty?" I beamed.

"Sure. Every girl is pretty. A beautiful target." He smiled.

I crossed my arms. "Pfft. Now it doesn't sound like a compliment."
He laughed.
"and I'm not mean." I crossed my arms. "I was just joking around with you."

"I know. But others might take it the wrong way. Especially those who don't know you so well."
He pinched my cheeks and went back to his own desk.

I sighed. I'm not mean.
Am I?

Suddenly, Prof Yunho entered the room.
I sat up straight and took off my earphones.

ANFKSLKFDSL!
WHY IS HE HERE ALREADY?!
AND WHY ISN'T YUNA HERE YET?!!
NOOOOOOOOOO!

"Good morning, class! Please be in your respective seats while I check your attendance."
I gulped and fidgeted in my seat.

shiiiiiit! Yuna! Where are you?!

I turned to Yoseob who was beside me.
"Hey, Yoseob." I said softly.

"Yeah?"

"Do my math homework for me." I looked at him urgently.

He looked at me weirdly. "I don't get it so much too...you should've asked for Taemin's help. Or Onew. Or your bff, Yuna."

I sighed. "Never mind!"
Prof Yunho proceeded to discuss a new lesson again and I sighed in relief.
Maybe he forgot all about the extra homework!

Yayyyyy!
Am I lucky or what?!
Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, yeah, yeah~

But I still have to make sure.

Switching to Ninja Aya mode, I took out my phone and texted:
YUNAAAAA!
Where are you? Get here quickly! I'm dying! I'm actually gasping for breath!
So come here nooo~w!

I sent her the message three times.
After two minutes, she's still not replying.

Rrrrr.

I opened my phone again and ducked down.
Yuna. I typed.
Get the F here now! I really need you! A friend in need is--

"Ms. Toma. Texting in class, I see."

I hurriedly threw my phone to Yoseob who looked surprised.
"I wasn't texting!" I said quickly, holding my hands up.

"Do you think I'm blind?! I saw what you were doing! I saw you texting a while ago too but I decided to let it go and now you're doing it again!" He frowned.

"You saw me a while ago?" I squeaked.
And the thought that was running through my mind was..
I'd totally make a rotten ninja.><

"Uhmmm.." I my lips nervously.

"Oh yeah. I just remembered. I assigned you extra homework, right? Where is it?" He held out his hands.
I bit my lip. . I am so dead!
So dead!

And this is all CNU and Yoseob's fault! Because they don't know math.
And Yuna too! For not coming to class early.

But not Taemin, of course. He's completely innocent.

"Well prof.." I flashed him a charming smile.
"Hey! Did you get a haircut?! It totally looks good on you! You look...uhm..like a college student!" I praised him.
"Right? Right guys?" I looked at my other classmates for help.

"Yeah..." Onew helped me out.
I saw Taemin shaking his head.

Prof Yunho still looked stoic.
"Too bad your prof isn't taken in by a pretty face and such bad lying, huh?"
 
"But prof...you totally look like an idol! Like..like..that guy from DBSK! You totally look like him!" I said desperately.

"Hey, yeah..now that you mention it.." Donghae stared at Prof Yunho.

"That's it. No more fooling around, Aya. Don't you really get the lesson that's why you didn't do your homework? Or are you always this lazy?! Your pathetic attempts to distract me make you sound like an airhead!" He boomed, looking annoyed.
I sank back lower in my seat, embarrassed.
"Plus, didn't anyone tell you that you're not a very good actress?" He crossed his arms.
I huffed a little.

I am SO a good actress! I FREAKING FOOLED ONEW THAT ONE TIME!
huff, huff. ><

"Prof! Prof! I'm here! Sorry, I'm late!" Yuna came rushing to the room.
Great. Now she arrives.

Prof Yunho looked more annoyed.
He hates tardiness.

"That's it!" He crossed his arms.
"Do pages 155-159 by tomorrow! Get it?!" He frowned at me.
"And as for you," He looked at Yuna.
"I'm marking you absent twice!" He returned to the front to mark the attendance sheet.

"Tough luck." Yoseob murmured to me.

Tough luck? More like out of luck.

Aw, man. Can this day get any worse?

--

"What was that all about?" Yuna asked me when Calculus was over.

"Why were you late?! I texted you like, a billion times!" I threw my hands up in frustration.

"Sorry. I left my phone at home in a hurry. And I was late because we had to drive dad to the airport."
She sighed. "Why were you waiting for me?"

"Homework.." I sighed.

"Homework?! Ha! Now you're all panicky because of that?! Does that mean that beloved dongsaeng of yours didn't teach you then??" She frowned.

"No." I pouted.

"Ha!"

"Quit saying that!" I frowned.
 
"Sorry. But didn't I offered to help you with it yesterday? But you brushed me off just so you could ask for that boy's help!" She frowned and crossed her arms.

"I'm sorry, okay?! So will you please help me now? It's like five pages long! Pleasssseeee? I won't ask help from anyone else!" I used my puppy eyes at her.

"Fine." She grumbled.
"But I can't teach you today. There's a lot of things going on in our house today. You wouldn't believe it." She sighed.
"Let's do it tomorrow. Just be here extra early, okay? I think the library opens at 6:00am."

I looked at her, horrified.
"6:00 am?! But...but...but!"

"Stop it! You need to be there that early if you want to finish 5 pages of discontinuity problems!" She glared at me.

"Fine." I huffed.
Stupid math ruining my life.
"Hey Yuna.." I asked absently.

"What?"

"Do you think I'm a rotten ninja?"
 
Reason to Hate #5: Noona asks for payback

Reason to Hate #5: Noona asks for payback and manages to convince me.

 

you have (1) HATE MAIL
taemin_icon_by_xbluestars-d3g7se6.png

About time I update this. -_-

No notes here :D lol. another random chapter! :D

Merry Christmas guys!:D