Reason to Hate #4: Noona is bugging me.

☠x The Noona Hater x☠
 "Hi Taemin!" I flashed him my best smile as I approached him on the outside school tables.
 
He looked up from his book. "Oh. Pfft. It's you...noona."
He suddenly looked bored.
 
"Uhm..yeah..about the noona thing.." I fidgeted a little.He stared at me, waiting.
"It was..you know. Just a dare. Just to see if you'd believe me." I gave a forced laugh.
 
"Who dared you?"
 
"Uhm...Yuna." I lied.
 
He raised his eyebrows. "I see. Well, I hope you know your acting was really bad."
Jerk. Onew freaking believed me!
 
"Uh..yeah. Haha. I was just nervous."
 
"Because of me?" He guessed.
 
Wow. This guy is so full of himself. If it was anyone else, I would've punched them, but since he's my future husband, I must learn to understand.
After all, I'm the perfect wife!
 
"I take it, you lost the dare then?" He continued to ask.
 
I sighed inwardly. "Uhm..I guess. Anyway...Are you busy?" I sat across from him.
 
"Actually...Yes. I'm reading." He gestured to his book.It was just a novel.
Who reads novels during their free time?!
 
"Well...Can you teach me Calculus? Please~" I fluttered my eyelashes.
 
"What about Yuna noona? Or maybe Onew hyung? He's good at math too." He leaned back on his chair, crossing his arms.
Yeah, smartypants. But they're not around right now, are they?!  I wanted to retort.
 
"Uhmm..I think they're both busy." I said instead.
"Please? I'm a fast learner anyway!"
 
He looked at me for a moment. Well actually, he's staring.
But I don't blame him, he's probably starting to feel that special connection we share!
 
OMOOOO!
 
Suddenly, he broke out into his adorable trademark smile. My heart almost stopped.
Who knew such heavenly smiles exist?! AND WHY ISN'T MY SMILE THAT HEAVENLY?!
 
"Okay noona, I'll teach you." He smiled sweetly."Why don't you get your calculus book from your locker and we'll start?"
 
OMO! OMO! OMO! FINALLY! A TIME ALONE WITH MY HUBBY!
 
"O-Okay." I quickly stood up, excited.
 
"I'll wait for you, here." He waved at me.
 
"Okay!" I replied happily.
 
Ohmygosh. I totally think he likes me back!
But that's no surprise at all.
 
I ran to my locker and opened it.Where is that cursed book--Oh! There it is!
Never did I thought that stupid calculus would lead me to my true love!
I guess math isn't so bad after all!
 
Before I went back to our table, I made a quick stop to the little ladies room. Well, of course, I need to freshen up! I always need to look my best.
When I went out to the halls,I practiced walking nicely.Should I walk like a girl next door or a y senior?
Hmm...
 
Definitely girl next door.
 
I practiced walking sweetly and innocently for about 2 minutes.
YES, EVERYONE. THERE IS A WAY TO WALK SWEETLY AND INNOCENTLY. So bear with me here, will you?
 
Anyway, when I went back to our love table, Taemin wasn't there, and for a split second, I panicked.
Where did he go?! He didn't ditch me, did he?!
 
But then, I saw a note.
 
Aya Noona,
Just went to get drinks. I need my banana milk. I'm getting strawberry for you. You like that, right? Wait for me, okay?
~ Taem
 
 
OMGGGGG! He just used TAEM!
Did you read that, everybody?!
 
He used TAEM!
 
Which of course only means one thing...
 
WE'RE BECOMING CLOSE! KYAAAAAAAA~
 
And okay, I don't really like strawberry milk but I'll drink it just for him! Who knew my yobo is so thoughtful and sweet?Aww!
 
I spent about 10 minutes retouching my make-up again and another 10 minutes to fix my hair.
Girl's Generation make'em feel the heat
And we do it and we can't be beat~~
I started to dance around.
 
Need to look best for my yobo~
 
Speaking of which...Where is HE?! But he's coming back, right? I mean, his novel is still here!
I looked at the book: Schindler's List.
Ooh. Hey! That's the book we're discussing in History! Omigosh. He's so smart
!I flipped through the book, skimming it a little.
After 2 minutes or so...I got bored.
 
Where is he? Why is he taking so long? I placed my chin on my hands.
 
He's not really ditching me...is he? Come on. No one's that...heartless.
He even left a note! Okay. Must not jump to conclusions here.
I'll wait for ten more minutes, if he still doesn't come, I'll go.
 
But he'll come...right?
 
--
 
Taemin's POV
 
I walked home, whistling.
Haha. I wish I could've seen her face when she saw the note.
 
Pfft.
 
Does she really think I'm going to teach her?! Although it's such a shame I left my book behind..Considering it's not mine.It's Minho hyung's.
But he'll understand.
 
And banana milk? Hahaha! I already had my daily dose of banana milk!
She doesn't really think I'll treat her to strawberry milk...does she? Psh. Really. I've never met a noona as gullible as her.
And her attraction to me? Lol. Rofl. Lmao.
And the way she's always trying to get my attention...I frowned.
 
I really hate noonas.
 
--
 
AYA'S POV
 
Ten minutes has passed by.
 
And still, no Lee Taemin.
 
It was 5:00pm. I'm probably the only one around. Which is horrifying.
People who pass by might see me and be all, why the heck is she still here? What a nerd!
 
I AM NOT A NERD!
 
I don't even get Calculus! And everyone knows nerds get calculus like it's the most natural thing in the world.
And they wear glasses and they're pimply.
 
Which I am so not.
 
I have 20/20 vision and I have clear skin.Thank you, Etude House.
 
Anyway...truly, where the hell is Taemin?
 
Okay, now I am really worried.
 
What if something happened to him?! What if he got mugged on the way or what if he got kidnapped?!
 
OMO!! WHAT IF HE WAS CAUGHT IN THE RING CURSE?! OHMYGOD! WHAT IF TODAY WAS HIS SEVENTH DAY AND HE'S BEEN GETTING CALLS ALL ALONG WITH A WEIRD CREEPY VOICE JUST SAYING "SEVEN DAYS"?! AND WHAT IF THAT WAS THE FREAKING REASON WHY HE HATES NOONAS?! BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY SADAKO IS A NOONA TO HIM!!OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOMOOO!
WHAT IF SADAKO GOT TO HIM AND NOW HE'S TRAPPED IN A WELL?!!
 
But wait. I forgot. There's no TV around.
 
Oh.
 
OHMYGOD! ANOTHER THOUGHT OCCURRED TO ME!
 
WHAT IF IT'S LIKE DRAG ME TO HELL AND HE PISSED OFF SOME OLD LADY AND NOW HE'S UNDER SOME CURSE WHERE THE DEVIL FOLLOWS HIM EVERYWHERE HE--
 
I stopped thinking, breathing hard. I must really stop imagining things.
And more so...
 
I need to stop watching horror movies.
 
--
 
Taemin's POV
 
I checked the clock. 5:30pm.
Unconsciously, of course.
 
Hey. Don't look at me like that!
 
I really was just UNCONSCIOUSLY looking at the clock and I am not ON PURPOSE glancing at it every five minutes or so!
 
...........................................................
 
Oh, alright.
 
Maybe I was.
 
But it was just a FORCE OF HABIT, OKAY?! I GOT IT FROM KEY UMMA!
 
Anyway...Surely...
 
she's not still waiting. Right?
 
I mean...no one is that stupid.
 
No one.
 
Not even she is that gullible! Right...?
 
Yeah, yeah. No way she's still there.
 
And why can't I stay still anyway?!
 
Am I...actually worried? I can't get worried ! I mean, I was the one who actually kind of tricked her...But I only did that to get her off my case.
I purely did that for fun and entertainment.
 
So why do I feel so uneasy?
 
--
 
AYA'S POV
 
I walked to the school canteen unsteadily. It's 5:30pm.
And I know I promised myself I would leave after 10 minutes but I ended up waiting 30 minutes.
 
I couldn't help it! I was worried!
 
"Annyeong Ahjumma!" I greeted our school canteen vendor who was already starting to close the canteen.
 
She gave me a look like o_O. Why are you still here, nerd?
 
"Hehe...I am not a nerd, ahjumma."
 
"I didn't say anything." She shrugged, her look shifting to o_0, why are you here, you weirdo?
 
"Oh. Anyway ahjumma, did someone buy a banana and strawberry milk from you awhile ago? Like maybe, 4:30pm?" I asked.
 
Ahjumma stared at the ceiling, thinking."Hmmm...no. The last time someone bought banana milk was...this morning. That young boy.." She muttered.
 
"Young boy?"
Totally not Taemin! Omigosh. Something must've came up!
My poor, poor Taemin...
 
.......................................
 
Or...okay.
Maybe he's not so poor.
 
I know that was a really mean trick he played on me.
And I know I'm just being stupid again. Intentionally.
 
Or...sigh.
 
I guess I'm being blind too.
 
But hey...I don't judge by the first impression, remember?
 
"Hey ahjumma..."
 
"Yes, dear?"
 
"Are you closing up already?"
 
--
 
TAEMIN'S POV
 
I huffed, out of breath.
 
Why the hell am I even running?! She might not even be here anymore...
 
What am I saying?!
 
I'm only here to get Minho hyung's book back! Yeah. That's it. That's all I'm here for. It's not like I'm worried she's still here...
 
When I reached the table, I skidded to a stop.Yeah. Of course she's not here anymore. I expected that.
 
So why am I disappointed?
 
Well, only a little bit of course. I mean, it's only because she's my adoring fan and I kind of expected her loyalty.
That's all.
 
I walked near the table. Oh good. Minho hyung's book is still here.
And so is my note.
 
My note...
 
HEY! DON'T TELL ME SHE DIDN'T GET BACK HERE WHEN SHE WENT TO GET HER BOOK FROM HER LOCKER! DID THAT MEAN MY TRICK DIDN'T WORK?! ASDKJKLNF! ):<
 
I grabbed the note, frustrated. Hey wait. I didn't use pink stationary.
I stared at it.
 
Taem,
I need to go now...I'm sorry I wasn't able to wait for you...I really need to go home. You have to teach me next time, okay? YOU OWE NOONA A LESSON! (;
love, aya.
PS. Check the front chair.PPS. And I only did that because you might be tired from running away from Sadako noona or the old creepy lady.
 
WHAT?
 
WHAT THE HECK IS THIS CRAZY NOONA TALKING ABOUT?!
 
Sadako noona?! Sadako?! Isn't that the creepy girl from the ring? o_O
and who is the creepy old lady?!?!?!
 
What a loser.
 
But anyway...she told me to check the front chair.
So I did.
Just out of curiousity of course.
 
And my heart almost stopped.
 
Because in the front chair...Right there in all it's beauty...
 
Is a Banana Milk.
 
I picked it up, feeling strangely happy.
She bought me...Banana Milk?
 
After I made her wait for so long...After tricking her...She bought me my most favorite thing...
 
................................... :s
 
But who cares? Uhm, obviously not me.
 
Because underneath all that trying to be nice and sweet exterior...
They will always be mean and heartless.
 
Always.
 
No matter what generation. It's a proven fact.
 
So why am I starting to doubt this?
 
Reason to Hate #4: Noona is bugging me.
Reason to Hate #4: Noona is bugging me and making me think twice.
 

you have (1) HATE MAIL
taemin_icon_by_xbluestars-d3g7se6.png

Hi guys~~~ :D Sorry for not updating this for such a long time. T_T I'm surprised you guys are still subbed here.

That only proves how awesome you are. :DD

Thank you!

And I'm glad some of you like Aya now. :DD yeaaaaa!
 

Maybe I'm doing something right all along. :)