Reason to Hate #11: He's Going Back.

☠x The Noona Hater x☠

This chapter is for: you


 

Fr: Unknown number
15:52
Hi Taemin! How are you? R u okay? You just ran out so suddenly a while ago in the cafeteria...and you don't seem so happy.
 
Fr: Unknown number
16:12
Okay. So you're not in the mood to talk huh...
OKAY WAIT. OMG! YOU'RE NOT SLITTING YOUR WRISTS RIGHT NOW ARE YOU?!
OMG! PLEASE DON'T!!!!
THEY'RE SO PRECIOUS!!
DON'T DO IT!!!!!!
 
Fr: Unknown number
16:20
Okay. Like, ignore my last text. That's so stupid. I mean, you're not going to do something like that just because you feel bad or whatever...
 
Fr: Unknown number
16:22
OMG! I JUST HAD ANOTHER THOUGHT!! YOU'RE NOT HANGING YOURSELF UP ARE YOU?! OMG!! NO!!!!! 
DON'T DO IT!!
JUST DON'T!!!
 
--You have 3 missed calls--
 
Fr: Unknown number
17:19
I'm not paranoid okay? I just want to know if you're okay.
So please, answer my calls.
 
Fr: Unknown number
17:53
You know...even a teeny, tiny message would make me VERY happy.
It really would.
Even a dot would make me happy.
 
--You have 2 missed calls--
 
Fr: Unknown number
18:18
You're not with that...uhm...noona...
Are you?
 
Fr: Unknown number
18:20
Okay, Yuna. I swear he's with that ugly girl right now!!! I swear!!! Those cheaters!!! T_T If I ever catch them, I'll hack off their heads with a really dull saw so that they'll experience every pain!
 
Fr: Unknown number
18:21
OMG!! TAEMIN!! THAT TEXT WASN'T FOR YOU!!! I SWEAR!!
IT WAS A MISSENT MESSAGE.
OMG.
I SWEAR! IT WAS FOR THE...
UH...FOR THE DOG...THREE HOUSES AWAY FROM OURS...
OMG. JUST IGNORE IT!!
 
Fr: Unknown number
18:23
omg yuna!! I accidentally sent to taemin the msg that I was suppose to send to you!! I mean, he might think i'm a psycho or whatever...i told him it was for a dog though. And not really for him (which is far from the truth, but he doesn't need to know!)
 
Fr: Unknown number
18:24
OMG!! TAEMIN! I SENT IT BY MISTAKE AGAIN.
OH .
 
Fr: Unknown number
19:36
Okay, nevermind. Let's talk tomorrow, okay? Or you know...we can talk right now if you want...
 
Fr: Unknown number
20:48
Okay...I'm sorry, Taemin. My phone's running out of juice and I'm in Chan's house and he says he has no charger for my phone...so I'll just talk to you tomorrow.
I swear, you'd better answer me tomorrow!
 
--
 
Fr: Unknown number
09:00
Good morning Taemin!
 
--You have (1) missed call.--
 
Fr: Unknown number
13:15
Darn it. Press that button, Taemin!
 
Fr: Unlisted number
14:28
Uhm...hello? Uh...whoever you are...? I'm sorry but it seems like you have the wrong number?
'cos like, I'm not that Taemin or Taehyun or whoever it is that you're texting...Sorry.
I only got to check my phone today so...
Yeah.
But still, would you like to be my friend? :D
 
--
 
AYA'S POV
Oh . I GOT THE WRONG NUMBER ALL THIS TIME?!
HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?!
 
--
 
Fr: Unknown number
14:50
NO.
 
"Hi Aya noona!" A very temping and really hot and totally irresistible figure slid himself to the seat next to mine.
 
"Taemin?" I asked, excited.
"Hi!"
 
"How are you, noona?" He asked cheerfully, beaming sweetly at me.
 
I swear, I could just hear the chorus of angels inside my head.
How come Taemin is so nice today?
Not that I'm complaining!
After all, the only time he was nice to me in this fic was like, three times or whatever.
 
Right?
 
You guys are all witnesses!
 
"I'm great!" I said enthusiastically.
 
"That's nice!" He replied in the same enthusiastic voice.
 
"You're in a good mood today, huh?" I was so happy.
 
"Uh-huh..." He sighed happily, putting his hands behind his head and leaning on his chair, whistling.
 
"Is it because of me?" I asked seductively, flipping my hair back and forth and batting my eyelashes.
 
"No." He continued to whistle, making me scoff.
"What's gotten into you, noona?" He guffawed.
 
"Yah, Lee Taemin." I was annoyed.
"You could make my day once in a while you know!"
 
 "Yah Aya noona, isn't it enough that I'm sitting beside you right now and not in my usual seat at the front?" He winked.
 
"OMG! That's right!" I looked at him happily and linked my arms with his.
 
"Yup, I'll sit beside you today~"
 
"You're finally seeing the light, huh?"
 
"Not really." He glanced up.
"Someone should totally call the maintenance, that lightbulb at the corner is flickering really bad!" He shook his head, disappointed.
 
I took my arms away, pouting. "I didn't mean that kind of light! I meant you know," I shrugged a little.
"That you and I are finally getting together officially so that this fic could end and the author could work on her other unfinished fic..."
 
"Noona," He crossed his arms, smirking.
"Please! People like this fic more than that one. I mean, Onew hyung is the lead on that one. Pfft..." He looked at me innocently.
"Don't you think I'm much more interesting?"
 
"Yes..." I said, totally caught on him again.
 
"Huh. Knew it." Taemin smirked again.
"Oh by the way, noona! Since I'm in such a good mood, I got something for you!" He opened his bag and began to rummage through it.
 
"What is it?" I asked excitedly.
"The new iPad? Gucci? Prada?! Etude house?! Lee Minho?! Song Joong ki!? YOUR HEART?!" I squealed excitedly.
 
He snorted at that. "Lee Minho? Song Joong ki? Are you out of your mind, noona? Did you think that--"
 
"You could get them? Yeah, yeah. I was just kidding." I rolled my eyes.
 
"Not that! I meant, did you even think that those two would even give you a second look?" He laughed out loud again.
 
"Yah!" I swatted his arm.
 
"HAHAHAHA! Should I begin singing Aya and Minho and Joong ki sitting on a tree, K--"
 
"No!" I growled, annoyed.
"You should try singing Dazzling Girl to me!"
 
He stopped abruptly.
"What the heck is that?"
 
"Uh. Duh. SHINee's song." I looked at him as if he was nuts.
 
"No idea what that song is, you should try listening to today's songs noona! Don't be so ancient!"
 
I looked at him in disbelief.
Is Lee Taemin stupid or what?
 
"Anyway, here's my gift!" He pulled something from his bag while I waited breathlessly.
 
"This better be worth all those missed calls of mine you didn't answer, Taemin..." I mumbled, my eyes wide in anticipation.
 
He stopped short. "Missed calls?"
 
"Yes." I replied, my eyes still glued to his bag.
"You weren't answering any of my calls or my texts the whole weekend! Seriously, I thought you drowned in banana milk or Kai accidentally stabbed you with that panda kid's stick on your adam's apple or whatever."
 
He shivered at the thought, "How morbid and I didn't get any of those texts and calls."
 
"Oh right." I frowned at the memory of the weird person who had replied at my texts.
"Anyway, what's the surprise?"
 
"It's not really much..." Taemin said, deep in thought.
"And I was busy the whole weekend because..." He suddenly giggled like a little girl.
 
"Because?" I stared at him suspiciously.
 
"Oh nothing! Hihihihi..." He giggled again and I made a face.
 
Which guy laughs like Hihihi anyway? That's so weird!
 
"Here you goooo!" Taemin suddenly pressed something on my hand and I looked down eagerly.
Then made a face again.
 
"Banana milk?!" I stared at him.
 
"Sure! For your daily dose of banana! I had you in mind when I saw it. " He said cheerfully and began whistling again.
 
"You could've gotten me choco milk..." I muttered, staring at the little milk carton that Taemin had sweetly brought me.
 
"Well...that's not healthy for you." He shrugged.
"Besides," He looked at the front darkly.
"Something wrong always happens when there's choco milk. It's either that stupid Chan suddenly appears or we fight..." He mumbled.
 
"What's that?" I leaned nearer since I didn't fully catch what he said.
 
"Nothing! I just said that choco milk is bad because it's not made from bananas."
 
"Well of course it's not made from bananas! It's CHOCO milk!"
 
"Uh...Yeah. I got that. That's why it has no bananas! Duh." He stared at me as if I was the one who was saying such weird things.
 
"Huh?" I stared back at him.
 
"Never mind, just make sure you finish that huh? I sacrificed my own happiness just so I could give that to you!" He beamed.
 
"Oh, really?" I put a hand to my chest, incredibly touched.
 
"Yes. And that thing..." He the banana milk lovingly.
"It has bananas. So treasure it, okay?" He looked at me earnestly.
 
"Er, okay." I took the banana milk and placed it inside my bag.
What is with him and bananas? Oh well...
 
OOH. THAT GIVES ME AN IDEA!
 
"Hey wait Taemin, does that mean you're chaining yourself to me now?" I asked seriously.
 
"What?" He looked at me weirdly.
 
"Well, in today's society, when you give a girl something as important as bananas, it means that you're proposing to her." I fibbed.
 
"WHAT." He stared at me more, his mouth hanging open and I mentally giggled.
 
Key was right, Taemin really would believe anything!
Well, if it's gonna work to my advantage then I'm all for it!
 
"It's true! In this tribe in uh...Southern...west...25 miles in the eastern...uh, Africa...They...uh, they use bananas to make wedding rings! And uhm, since they're friends with the son of the cousin of the bestfriend of the daughter of the aunt of the president of South Korea, we're totally following that tradition!"
I continued to lie and I could see Taemin's gorgeous eyes getting wider with every word.
 
"Oh ..." He mumbled and I suppressed a giggle again.
 
"See how precious your gift to me is, baby?" I gave him my sweetest smile.
"Shall we make our engagement rings out of bananas now? The cherries could be the rock! I don't mind if it's not 24K gold! Just as long as we're together~" I continued to and I could see his face getting paler by the minute. 
 
"We-Well...noona...Just so you know, those bananas in the banana milk is fake." He gulped.
 
"Fake?!"
 
"Yes..." He his lips.
"Uh, fake. It's really made from coconuts!"
 
"You've got to be kidding me." I muttered under my breath.
See girls? This is an example of how men will do anything just to get out of commitment.
Psh. Typical!
 
"That's still cool." I shrugged nonchalantly.
"I mean, in this lower part of the southern west 25 miles eastern of Africa, Coconuts are--"
 
"I WAS LYING OKAY! BANANA MILK IS JUST WATER!" Taemin shouted, making everyone look at us.
 
"Well...that's splendid." I was a bit taken back with his outburst.
"So does that mean we're not engaged?"
 
"asfdghjkl..." Taemin mumbled incohorently.
 
"What did you do this time, Aya?" Teuk walked in on our desk authoritively.
 
"Nothing! I was just talking about culture that's all!" I said defensively.
 
"Oh." Teuk looked confused.
 
"Okay guys, good morning!" Prof Yunho suddenly entered the classroom and I could see everyone rushing to their seats.
Taemin, however, remained at my side.
Yoseob was somewhere else but WHO CARES. RIGHT?
 
"How's everyone?" He asked cheerfully.
 
"Great!" Hyeongkon shouted from the back.
 
"Good! And did everyone anticipated TVXQ's comeback?" He grinned.
 
"YES! OMG! YES!!!" Siwon and the others started to fanboy.
"Those robotic arms are so cool..."
"Yeah! Their arms grew long!"
"Changmin hyung makes me go gay!"
"JYJ FO' LIFE YO!!!"
 
"Who said that!?" Prof Yunho suddenly smartened up.
 
"Onew did!" Someone shouted.
"Onew's not even here yet!" Yuna said, annoyed.
 
"Okay...how about Boyfriend's comeback huh?"
 
"They're so manly now!"
"I love the concept!"
 
"I agree! And B1A4's comeback?" Prof Yunho asked enthusiastically.
"I melted in Jinyoung's voice in Be My Girl! KYAAAAA!"
"CNU ROCKS!!"
 
I frowned a little. Strangely, it was the guys in the class that kept on shouting and spazzing.
WEIRDOS!
 
"Hey, hey guys!" Yoseob stood up.
"Doesn't anyone care about this guy from Beast? He just went solo and his debut song, Caffeine--"
 
"BORING." Prof interrupted him.
 
"What?" Yoseob said, looking dismayed.
 
"Oops. T-That wasn't me...Uh...Anyway, how about Ailee huh?" Prof looked away from Yoseob's puppy eyes stare guiltily.
 
"She's so hot!"
"G.O. seems derpy in the vid..."
"I LOVE YOU AILEE!!"
 
"Great to see your enthusiasm so early on a Monday morning, guys! Keep it up okay? Anyway, did you guys study chapter 9 of our book?" He continued to ask cheerfully to which everyone just stayed silent, mumbling a few yeses and uhs..
 
Seriously. It went like this.
 
Prof: How's everyone? :D
Class (c/o Hyeongkon): Great! :D
Prof: Good! And did everyone anticipated TVXQ's comeback? v^_^
Class (c/o the boys): YES! OMG! YES!!! OwO
Prof: :D
Class (still cassie fanboys): Those robotic arms are so cool...
Prof: :D
More fanboys: Yeah! Their arms grew long!
Prof: :D
Possibly homo fanboy: Changmin hyung makes me go gay!
Prof: ;D
Sudden stranger: JYJ FO' LIFE YO!!!
Prof: Who said that!? D:
Liar: Onew did!
Prof: :o
Yuna Who's Strangely So In Love with Onew: Onew's not even here yet! >:(
 
Prof: >.< Okay...how about Boyfriend's comeback huh?
More fanboys in the form of Bestfriends: They're so manly now!
Prof: :)
More bffs:I love the concept!
Prof: =3 I agree! And B1A4's comeback? OvO
Bana Boys (who's also possibly gay): I melted because of Jinyoung's voice in Be My Girl! KYAAAAA!
Bears: CNU ROCKS!!
Me: D:< 
 
Yoseob: Hey, hey guys! *stands up* Doesn't anyone care about this guy from Beast? He just went solo and his debut song, Caffeine--
Prof: BORING. -.-
Yoseob: What? D:
Prof: Oops. T-That wasn't me...Uh...Anyway, how about Ailee huh?
Random fanboy: She's so hot!
Whatever: G.O. seems derpy in the vid...
Loser: "I LOVE YOU AILEE!!"
 
Prof: Great to see your enthusiasm so early on a Monday morning, guys! b^.^d Keep it up okay? Anyway, did you guys study chapter 9 of our book? :D
Class:......
*after three seconds*
Class: *mumble mumble* yes...
Class: *mumble mumble* uh...
Class: *mumble mumble...  more incoherent words*
 
SEE? AREN'T MY CLASSMATES WEIRD AND SO CUTE AT THE SAME TIME?
 
"Okay, I'm expecting that." Prof Yunho shook his head.
"Anyway, that's fine, since we have a new student joining us today!"
 
"New student?!"
"Could it be Changmin hyung?!"
"JAEJOOONG YO!!!!"
"Please make it Jinyoung!!"
 
"Haha! You guys are nuts!" Prof said, doubling over in laughter.
"Anyway, it's not those idols. It's--"
 
"I'M HERE! I'M HERE! I'M LATE! I'M SO SORRY!!! I'M LATE! HOW COULD I BE LATE?! I'M LATE!!!"
Onew suddenly entered the classroom, wheezing and panting, and all out of breath.
 
"IT'S ONEW?!" Minkyung looked disappointed.
"Onew's the new student?!" Yoseob made a face.
"Ah, forget you!"
 
Wait, was Taemin the one who said THAT?!
 
"Mr. Lee. You're late." Prof Yunho's eyes narrowed.
Uh-oh. Here comes the prof who hates tardiness more than anything!
 
"I'M SORRY!!" Onew kept on waving his arm around.
"It's just that I woke up late the second time! Forgive me!!"
 
"What? I don't get it." Tiffany said in english.
 
"Well, you see, I really woke up early today and--" Onew started to reply in English as well.
 
"Woah. Not everyone is as gifted as you guys! Care to speak in the vernacular?" Teuk interrupted.
 
"Oh sorry." Onew sat down on a nearby chair, still puffing his cheeks.
He truly is a weakling.
"I will repeat it, okay? Well, you see, I really woke up early today and--"
 
"Oh! Wait, wait! How do you say early in English??"
 
"Early!" Onew said in perfect English, smiling widely.
 
"Ah~! Thanks!"
 
"Can we get on with the story now?!" Prof Yunho crossed his arms.
 
"Oh of course! Sorry!" Onew smiles sheepishly.
"Uhm, so there I was...waking up at 6:00 AM and for some reason I was really happy then..."
 
"Then?"
 
--Flashback: Onew's POV--
 
Oh wow. It's only 6AM? I woke up so early today, huh?
That's great! That means I still have time to cook chicken for me and my siblings!
 
 
Yeah! Super Onew is now activated!
Time to go to the kitchen!
Lalala~
Maybe I should dance while thinking about really hard math equations, solving climate change, and whether I should wear a sleeveless shirt to school or not like you wants me to!
Hm, yeah...should definitely sing~
 
You're not a bad girl! You're not--
AAHHHHHHH!--
 
 
End of Flashback. (Aya's POV again)
 
"What happened?" Prof looked totally confused, his mouth hanging open.
 
"Well...I think I slipped..." Onew scratched his head.
 
"Okay...then what?"
 
"Then..." Onew looked at him blankly.
"I suddenly realized that I'm still sleepy...so I fell asleep on the floor--"
 
"Wait, let me get this straight: You walked to the kitchen to get breakfast, then you slipped, then you felt sleepy so you decided not to get up from the floor anymore?!" Prof asked in disbelief.
 
"Yes." Onew nodded, giving him a thumbs up.
 
"Are you crazy?!" I shouted from the back.
 
"Well...how did you get up?" Prof asked hesitantly.
 
--Flashback: Onew's POV--
 
Uhh...what is that?
*poke poke*
 
Uh...stop it.
*more poking*
 
Uh...must sleep...more...it's only 6am...
 
"Yah! I think he's dead!"
*poke poke*
 
I opened my eyes angrily.
"YAH! STOP POKING ME! IT TICKLES AND I WANT TO SLEEP!"
 
"Nah, not yet dead, hyung." Jeongmin was peeking at me while our eldest hyung was still poking me with a stick.
"Jinki, wake up. Sheesh."
 
I sat up straight.
"Yah Joong Ki hyung! Were you poking me this entire time?!" I pouted.
 
"I thought you were dead, okay!" He said defensively while Jeongmin shook his head.
 
"But why would you poke me with a stick?! Seriously..." I glared at him.
"AND YOU! XIUMIN! STOP EATING MY CHICKEN BUNS!!"
 
"Hey Jinki hyung, doesn't your class start at 7:00AM?" Jeongmin casually asked while stirring his juice.
 
"Yes." I still feel sulky after being poked and seeing my chicken being eaten.
 
"Well, it's 7:20 AM now..."
 
"NOOOOOOOOOO!!"
 
End of Flashback
 
--
 
Aya's POV
 
"Argh! Must you shout so loudly?!" Prof clapped his hands over his ears.
 
"Oh sorry. I just got caught up with the story and I want all of you guys to know exactly what happened."
 
"Yes, I understand, but must you position your mouth directly at my ear before you shout the way you shouted in your story?!" Prof looked annoyed.
 
"Did I do that?" Onew looked unconvinced.
 
"Ugh, that's it! Go back to your seat before I send you to detention!"
 
"Sorry..." Onew said meekly.
"Everyone's always so mean to me..." He muttered under his breath as he went to his seat.
 
"Okay, as I was saying before Mr. Lee came here shouting he's late, we have a visitor." Prof said cheerfully.
 
"I thought it was a new student?!" Hoya seemed sorely disappointed.
"So it's not Jinyoung?!" Some fanboy said sadly.
 
"It's not. This visitor of ours is one of my favorites..." He smiled wickedly.
"Favorite student, that is! Back in her days." He chuckled.
 
"Ms. Lee?"
 
"Hey guys!" In walks Ms. Lee.
Who is also...
 
"NO!" I accidentally said aloud, grimacing from seeing her face alone.
 
"Wait...that's not Jinyoung!"
 
I felt my breath hitching.
How can this be?!
Is she following us?!
 
"She'll be my student assistant so please treat her properly, okay guys?"
 
"No!" I accidentally said aloud again making prof frown as he tiptoed a little to look over at us.
"Is there a commotion back there?"
 
"N-No." I mumbled, biting my lip.
Oh god. How...why?!
She's here in our class as well?!
 
"Noona?" I heard Taemin gasp beside me.
What was unnerving was the smile that broke in his face after.
 
Or how I wasn't the noona that he was talking about.
 
"Hi guys! Don't worry, I'm on your side." That noona winked, earning some laughs from the class and a rueful shaking of the head from prof.
"Go on, Ms. Lee, take a seat."
 
"Well..." Her eyes roamed around the room and I found myself worrying.
 
Please don't, please don't...
take him away.
 
"I can sit at that empty chair at the back," She suggested, smiling and I almost heaved a sigh of relief.
 
Keyword: Almost.
Know why?
 
Oh only because of this:
"Oh but...can I ask another student to sit with me? Just so I can ask some stuffs concerning the class." She smiled sweetly but I swear it just has the opposite effect on me:
My blood is boiling.
 
"Sure, go ahead." Prof shrugged.
 
My grip on my pen tightened.
 
"Hm, okay...I'll pick..."
 
Taemin sat up straighter, lifting an eyebrow and a small smirk on his face.
That noona looked at Taemin and I'm not sure if it's just me but I think I saw her give him a knowing wink.
"Please sit with me, Mr. Lee--"
 
"YOSEOB WILL SIT WITH YOU!" I shouted, standing up and moving closer to Taemin.
Taemin stared up at me, looking surprised and puzzled.
So did Yoseob.
Except that he looked kind of happy.
 
Loser.
 
"Uhm..." The noona (I REFUSE to say her name! Hmpf.) looked confused and awkward.
 
"I think Ms. Lee meant another student." Prof in, staring at me then at that noona again.
"I think she prefers someone who has the same surname as her." He smirked.
 
"Yoseob's surname is Lee!" I crossed my arms.
 
"What?" Yoseob looked at me as if I was deranged.
"I'm a Yang!"
 
"Look shorty, do you want to sit with that girl or not?!" I glared at him.
 
"F-Fine..." He looked a little scared.
"I'm a Lee then."
 
"That settles it." I said, satisfied as I sat back down with Taemin still looking at me with squinting eyes.
 
"Well, you're really funny dear." The noona laughed WHICH SOUNDS SO FAKE IN MY EARS. WHATEVER.
"But I actually did mean Taemin..."
 
"Me?" Taemin pointed to himself, blinking.
 
YES, YOU IDIOT. ISN'T IT OBVIOUS?!
I wanted to shout at at him.
 
"No!" I shook my head.
"Onew is a Lee too! And anyway, so is Yoseob! Are you going to hurt his feelings?!"
 
The noona blushed, not knowing what to say.
"UGH." Prof rolled his eyes, sighing heavily.
"This is taking so long, seriously! We've wasted 10 minutes on this!" He frowned.
"Mr. Lee Taemin, please go and join Ms. Lee at the back and answer any question about the class that she might have. That's it." He said with finality and glanced at Taemin.
"Okay?"
 
"Okay." Taemin agreed immediately and took his things from the desk.
 
Seeing him packing his things like that while he's just beside me...
Seeing him stand up and go away from me just to go to her...
 
It hurts.
 
"N-No..." I softly mumbled as I put a hand on Taemin's arm gently to stop him.
 
"Hm?" He looked down at me innocently.
"Did you say something noona?"
 
I looked at the banana milk that he left on the desk for me.
"N-No...thing." I whispered.
 
Nothing would hurt me more than to see you choose her over me.
 
"Okay." He shrugged and put on his sling bag as he happily went to the back, three seats away, to go sit with her.
 
"I thought we were going to be seatmates today."
I murmured and stared ahead, not really seeing anything.
 
Taemin really shouldn't say things that he doesn't mean.
--
 
Yuna's POV
TIME TO GO LOOK FOR ROCKS AND THROW IT AT THAT STUPID TAEMIN'S HEAD. THAT JERK DOING THAT TO MY BESTFRIEND. HOW INSENSITIVE AND--
OMG!
I just noticed this but Onew's hair looks so cute today!
*/spazzes to no end.
 
--
 
Aya's POV
"Okay guys, who can solve this?" Prof asked and I yawned again while I continued to doodle.
 
Things I Will Do To The Noona Who Has Come To Steal My Taemin Away:
1. Throw her to the crocodiles.
2. Throw her to Yoseob.
3. Throw her to Onew while he's being very weird.
4. Throw her from the rooftop.
5. Throw her to Prof Yunho and go THERE'S YOUR MR. LEE YOU DAMN NOONA! I DON'T CARE IF HIS LAST NAME IS NOT REALLY LEE OR WHATEVER SINCE YOU GUYS ARE GANGING UP ON ME AND TAKING MY TAETAE AWAY FROM ME ANYWAY!
6. Just throw her anywhere. Anywhere far away from my MAN!
 
L's voice snapped me out from my thinking.
"I'll give it a try, prof!" He stood up and Prof happily gave the marker to him.
"Great! Take your time because I really need to go and pee right now!" He said and rushed out, leaving L on the board.
 
I sighed and looked over at the traitor and his mistress (since I'm obviously the real wife!)
Really, I'm just wondering...
How come--
 
"Hey."
I looked at my side to find Yuna sitting at the empty chair that Taemin has vacated.
"I got the rocks." She said nonchalantly, staring at me.
 
I sighed, shaking my head.
"I don't get it, Yuna. I thought he hates her? So what is this all about?"
 
"I don't get it Aya. I thought you weren't gonna slave over him anymore. So what is this all about?" She raised an eyebrow at me sarcastically.
 
"Some bestfriend you are." I muttered darkly.
 
"Aya is a stupid martyr! A stupid martyr!" She shouted, pointing at me unashamedly.
"Step up, step up everyone and see the stupid fool who--umppff!"
 
"One more word and I'm telling Onew you don't have naturally huge pupils." I said lowly, clamping a hand over .
She glared at me, not saying anything more.
 
"Well I agree anyway, you are a stupid martyr."
 
I glanced up at the voice that dared to interrupt our catfight.
"Joon?!"
 
"Hey ex!" He beamed.
 
"Stop calling me that! And what are you doing here anyway?!" I frowned at him.
 
"Uhm, to borrow a pen. Duh." He looked at me as if him borrowing a pen is the most natural thing in the world and I'm stupid for not knowing it.
 
"Are you a freaking retard? Who borrows a pen all the way from another classroom?!"
 
"Your words hurt a lot, are you sure you mean them?" He looked wounded.
 
"OF COURSE I DO!" I exploded, standing up and poking his chest.
"I don't even know why I bothered going out with you before!" I threw my hands up, frustrated.
 
Everyone looked at us, including L who was still struggling with solving the damn problem on the board, I don't even know why he volunteered if he can't do it! I can see Onew throwing small papers at him discreetly, probably trying to give him the answers in a non-obvious way even though prof is totally not around.
 
How stupid.
This whole day is STUPID!
And it's not even HALFWAY over yet!
 
"Fine..." Joon mumbled, looking embarrassed by my outburst.
"Sheesh...try to borrow a pen and you get humiliated like this...what sin did I ever do anyway? All I wanted was a pen! A pen!" He muttered to himself before he slowly slinked out of the room.
 
"Good job." Yuna applauded me, looking bored.
"What are you so mad in the world for?"
 
"The fact that I'm not the only noona around."
I glowered at the two who were not at all noticing all the commotion happening.
I hate how she kept all his attention so easily.
 
I unknowingly ripped pieces of paper from my notebook and balled them up into a big ball angrily.
Well, I'm not giving up.
 
I threw the huge ball of paper somewhere else.
"HEY!" L suddenly shouted which I studiously ignored.
 
I glared at that stupid noona.
This round isn't over yet.
 
--
 
"Stop it, Aya. Give up." Yuna hissed at me during lunch.
"No." I was so determined as I plopped my lunch tray down at Taemin's table.
 
This is my only chance, I mean, finally, the noona is not here and I could hardly care less where she's at.
 
Maybe she went home. Maybe the leader of North Korea fell in love with her and forced her to be his wife!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET THAT HAPPEN! PLEASE LET HER BE THE WIFE OF THE LEADER OF NK!!
 
"Hi guys!" I swiftly changed into cheerful Aya.
"Hey, Aya...and Yuna." Minho nodded in greeting, which I once again ignored.
 
"So, Taemin, I'm so glad you're not with anyone--"
 
"Whew. It wasn't easy but I managed to get the extra piece of pie!"
I swallowed my annoyance when that noona appeared at the table, holding a whole pie.
UGH! How come everything I'm wishing for is not coming true at all...SERIOUSLY?!
 
"Awesome!" Onew looked happy.
 
"Right? I told you I'd take care of it." She smirked.
"Oh, and who are these new ones?" She noticed us as she sat down ever so royally(as in with the smoothing of the skirt and gently sitting) on her seat.
 
YEAH RIGHT. WHAT A FAKE.
Who the hell sits down like that anyway?!
Wives of the leader of North Korea, that's who!
 
Then my mind clicked on what she just said.
"New ones?!" I narrowed my eyes dangerously.
In my opinion, she's the new one in this fic, NOT ME!
 
"Oh, this is Aya and Yuna. They're our friends." Key jumped in to answer fast, throwing me looks that says I should be a little more patient.
 
"Well I'm so glad! You guys should hang out with girls more often, you know! Nice to meet you girls!" She offered her hand for a handshake.
I glared at it, wanting to break all those long, slender fingers so badly.
Yuna coughed in a signal for me to move while giving me a sidelong glance but I still didn't shake her hand.
 
No way am I touching her!
 
"Nice to meet you as well." Yuna said formally, shaking her hand in my place.
The noona nodded, eyeing me warily.
 
I took out the banana milk that Taemin has given me.
At this time, this is the only thing that's cheering me up.
This banana milk means so much to me.
I mean, Taemin thought of me when he bought it, right?
 
At least even for a small minute, I crossed his mind.
 
"What?" Another voice joined in and we all looked up to find Jonghyun holding his tray, a disgusted look on his face.
"What is she doing here?" He gestured to the noona, giving her a glare.
I could just hug him right there and then.
 
Finally, REINFORCEMENTS!
 
"She's sitting with us." Taemin said bravely, putting a hand on that loser's arm since it looks like she was going to stand up and leave, most likely because she's scared of Jjong's presence.
 
"Fine." Jjong snarled.
"Then I'm sitting somewhere else."
 
"Oh come on, Jjong..." Onew stood up, sighing heavily.
 
"Whatever." Jjong turned when Taemin suddenly stood up too, looking upset, although he tries to hide it.
"Nevermind, we're switching seats. You can go and seat here now hyung." He looked hurt as he helped that noona off her seat and carried her things for her as they switched to another table.
 
"You didn't need to do that, Jjong. Taemin's still struggling, you know." Key scolded him gently once Taemin was gone.
 
"Are you actually blaming me?" He growled.
"I mean, really, what's wrong with Aya, anyway?! I mean, she's good enough! I mean, yeah, she's not as pretty--"
 
"What?!" I glared at him sharply but he ignored me.
"--So why go back to the heartbreaker? Our maknae is a pabo, seriously!" He looked annoyed.
 
"You need to understand. Taemin is still clearly in love with her." Minho said quietly but those words hurt so much.
 
I gripped the banana milk tightly.
 
"How did they even make-up in the first place anyway?" Yuna asked.
"Well, Taemin told me--"
 
"Hey, Aya noona!" Taemin said, approaching our table cautiously and flashing at me a bright and innocent smile.
Only at me.
 
"Hey." I felt hopeful.
Is he leaving her at last?
 
He crouched down beside me. "Listen, you don't really like banana milk, do you?" He eyed the banana milk that I was gripping so tightly a few moments ago.
 
"Huh?" I looked at him, confused.
 
"Really, I know you don't. Don't worry, I won't get hurt." He laughed a little.
 
"Well..." I trailed off, not knowing what to say.
 
"It's just that Jooyeon noona really likes banana milk too! So I was wondering if I could just take this..." He took the banana milk from my hands so easily.
"Since I don't have an extra one to give to her, and I really want to surprise her with it since she said they don't have it in the States...well, in the town where she's living in anyway." He said, still smiling brightly, and completely oblivious to the fact that my heart broke at that.
 
He's taking back the banana milk he gave me...just to give it to her?
I opened my mouth to stop him but strangely, no words came out.
 
"It's okay right, noona? Don't worry, I'll just buy you one. What was that you like? Mango? Yeah. That! I promise I'll buy you that, okay? I mean we can't let this go to waste." He shrugged.
 
I still couldn't say anything, can't even look at him.
 
"Uh, Taemin...I think Aya does like banana milk..." Onew peered in on my face cautiously.
 
"No, she doesn't." Taemin says easily and gives me a pat on the shoulder.
"Thanks for this, noona! Bye!"
 
Then he leaves.
 
Everyone is silent as I continued to stare down at my skirt, my hands trembling.
 
Taemin...
How could Taemin do that?
 
"Uhm...okay...awkward!"
Minho says loudly.
 
"You jerk! This is supposed to be the time for a meaningful silence and you ruined it!" Key's voice was furious as they began to argue.
Suddenly, I felt Yuna's hand squeezing mine comfortingly.
 
I looked up to meet her eyes which was looking at mine quite sympathetically.
"I told you he's scum."
 
--
 
I walked over to my locker slowly after lunch.
I had study hall and I really don't know where I should go.
I usually have this period with Yuna but she's sitting in for English class since she couldn't fully understand our latest lesson.
I sighed as I opened my locker combination and placed my stuff in while grabbing the important ones, like my mirror and my polish.
 
"Hi, Aya, is it?"
Someone said and I glanced up to find that annoying noona beside me, a hopeful smile on her face.
 
I groaned inwardly, is she not going to leave me in peace at all?!
 
"Yes?" I stood up straight and raised an eyebrow at her.
 
"I'm not sure the last time was a proper introduction but I'm willing to try again." She gives me a kind smile and holds out her hand again.
"I'm Lee Jooyeon."
 
I really don't have the energy to have a fight with her right now so I just nodded and shook her hand quickly.
"Aya Toma."
 
"Listen, I'm just here to thank you."
 
"For what?" I crossed my arms.
 
"For taking care of my Taemin while I was away."
 
I bit my lip hard when I heard her use my and Taemin in the same sentence.
 
"I mean, he told me about you, and you seem really nice...and funny." She giggled a little.
I narrowed my eyes, what is that supposed to mean?
 
"I mean," She took a deep breath, getting back to her serious mode.
"When I left before, he was all sullen and really cold. But now..." She smiled dreamily.
"Those sparks in his eyes are back..."
 
She glances at me, grasping my hands to hers quite tightly.
"I'm just really glad. Just really, really, thank you for taking care of him, he says you've been a really good friend."
 
She smiles warmly.
"I just don't know how I'll thank you, but don't worry, I have good news! Because now that I'm here, I'm going to take him off your hands." She laughs lightly.
"Taemin can be quite a handful, right?"
 
I didn't answer, I kept on thinking ways to stab her without her screaming. If that was even possible.
 
"Well, he can really be mischievous and all that...so I bet you're happy that I'm here, right? I'll take care of him for now, so don't worry." She smiles reassuringly.
"I think I can take care of him fine, thank you." I glared at her and her words.
 
She makes me feel like I'm some kind of a nanny, like a replacement. Like now that she's here, I should step back.
No way am I--
 
"Listen," She fixed me with a stare, looking really annoyed.
"I know you like him, anyone can see that. But I think I should tell you something: I'm his first love, and that won't change."
I flinched at her words and her piercing stare.
"And let's face it," She smirks a little.
"It's obvious he's not over me yet."
 
I felt my hands trembling again, itching to slap her and pull her hair.
 
"And really, I assure you, Taemin doesn't need you anymore."
 
I felt myself go weak at that.
"W-What?"
 
"I mean, really, the original is always the better one, right? For example, if you buy a bag, an original Louis Vuitton will not at all compare to those knock-offs that can be found...everywhere." She shrugs lightly and looks at me knowingly.
"Don't you agree?"
 
"I--I'm not..." I fought back hard not to cry in front of her out of anger.
 
How dare she say that!
I am NOT a knock-off!
I'm just as good...
Just as good...
 
Right?
 
"And let me just tell you, Taemin's taste in women is just really...whew." She fanned herself.
"His standard is quite high. So really, you should kill all hope you have of being my replacement." She glanced down at my outfit.
"Especially not with those shoes, darling."
 
MY SHOES?! THESE STILETTOS ARE BRAND NEW! HOW DARE SHE--
 
"I beg to disagree." An authoritative voice said and my head snapped up, expecting to find Prince Charming on a unicorn donning Boyfriend's costume in Janus.
 
But instead...I found someone else.
 
Not Prince Charming, but close enough.
So, so close.
 
Not-Really Prince Charming wrapped an arm around my shoulders and my eyes widened in surprise at the gesture.
"My jagi is anything but ordinary. As a matter of fact, she's very...exemplary." He looked down at me, smiling sweetly.
"May I be allowed to correct you...? well, I'm so sorry since I do not know your name...but since I respect you greatly,
I shall call you Ahjumma." He bows down respectfully.
 
"Ahjumma?" That freaking noona squeaked, looking self-conscious.
 
"Yes, unless you prefer omonim?" He his head innocently to the side.
"Hmm...Are you looking for your kid? Do you want me to help you find him?" He says innocently and I can see the noona's chest heaving hard.
"Are you joking? I--I don't have a kid yet!"
 
"Oh, could have fooled me." He shrugged, tightening his hold around me and gives yet another charming smile.
 
"Ugh." The noona glares at us before stalking away angrily, muttering "I'm not old!" under her breath.
 
"Jagi?" I faced him fully, raising an eyebrow.
 
"Sorry." He gave me an embarrassed grin.
"I've always wanted to say that. Besides, she made you feel unwanted...which is not the case at all." He crossed his arms.
 
"Chan..." I gave him a tired smile.
 
"Noona," He looks at me in concern.
"Don't believe her, okay? You're not second-class...no. No you're not." He shook his head.
"You're perfect. Everything she said, it's all lies."
 
"Even about Taemin not needing me?" I asked out of the blue.
 
"Is everything about Taemin?" He grunted, looking irritated.
"Look, noona."
 
He made me face him squarely with a serious look on his handsome face.
"I think it's time...you switch."
 
I looked in his eyes, saw how serious he meant those words, saw the silent promises he was willing to make and keep.
And then I thought...
That maybe,
maybe...
 

He's right.

Reason to Hate #11: He's Going Back.

Reason to Hate #11: He's Going Back to...Her.


 

you have (1) HATE MAIL
taemin_icon_by_xbluestars-d3g7se6.png
 
Hello, hello everyone! I know, it's been soooo long since I last updated, but I tried so hard to write every now and then just so I could give you guys something before the year ends.
I want to thank you for being so patient and being really awesome readers.
 
And hello to the new subbers! :) I never thought I'd get this much for this fic since it's just so random and weird. >_< but strangely you guys like it. LOL. :)
I'm sorry for the drama in this chapter :(
 
BTW, your upvotes just really, really make me cry and I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR THAT! <333333
 
Belated Merry Christmas && a Happy New Year you
See you on the next update~