Reason to Quit#2: He came

☠x The Noona Hater x☠

 

"Aya! Aya, wake up!"
Ugh. Not again!
 
"Mmmm...don't want to. Go away." I hid under the blankets more.
"No!" Someone snatched the blanket away from me.
I kicked my legs, huffing.
"Aya Toma! Get out of that bed or else..." I recognized Yuna's threatening voice.
 
Suddenly someone also took away my eyemask.
"Ugh! Sunlight!" I covered my eyes.
 
"What are you, a vampire?! Get out of that bed now!" Yuna yelled at me.
 
I kept my eyes closed.
"Go away!" I croaked.
 
"Stop using that frog voice too! No one believes you!"
 
"I believe her!"
 
I opened my eyes reluctantly at the new manly voice that suddenly spoke up and the person I saw was...
Onew.
Hovering over me.
 
"AAHHHH!" I grabbed a pillow and hit Onew with it.
Several times.
 
"Ow! Ow! Ow! Hey! That hurts!" Onew shielded himself.
 
"What are you doing here?" I kept on hitting him.
 
"Ow! Hey! Stop that!" Onew suddenly put his arms around me in an attempt to stop me from hitting him.
 
"!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.
 
Onew quickly let go of me, raising both of his hands up in surrender.
"You kept on hitting me!" He pouted.
 
"I think she wants you to go out Onew." Yuna was watching with amusement.
 
"But why!?"
 
"SEUNGHO OPPA!!" I shouted again and Onew covered his ears.
"Man. How can girls be so tiny and have such great vocal chords?"
 
Oppa entered my room immediately.
"What? What? What happened?!"
 
I pointed at Onew. "He's here! In my room!" I told on him.
 
Onew frowned. "Hey! I'm not doing anything! I'm totally innocent!"
 
"Innocent?! Innocent?? I bet you just want to..."
My mind suddenly flew~
 
Things that Onew might want to do to me that's why he's in my bedroom:
1. Molest me. - It's obvious! All boys are like that! Although I wouldn't really mind it if Taemin was the one who will do this to me...
OMG. What if Taemin and I got stuck in an island or something and then suddenly, he's having these manly urges and since I'm the only female nearby
and--
Okay.
Add to my to-do list: Get stuck in an island with Taemin. Find a desolate island. Blah. Woo!!
 
2. He will threaten me. - He will probably ask money from me just so he wouldn't tell about getting ditched by Taemin and my super embarrassing drama of crying in the rain.
OMG!
 
 
I glared at Onew.
"You are so evil!"
"What'd I do??" He looked truly confused.
"Ha! Acting innocent!" I accused him then I spaced out again.  
 
 
3. He wants to steal something from my room. --Well, judging from what I've seen in the cafeteria before, giving affectionate looks at Key, then going to Jonghyun's house and sleeping in the same bed??
G.A.Y!!
He probably wants to steal my Etude House make-up or my frilly nightgowns from Victoria's Secret or something. Ugh.
 
 
I gave him a disgusted look.
Onew still looked confused.
"Why does she keep on spacing out?" I heard him ask Yuna.
"Pfft. That happens like, every five minutes."
 
4. He likes me. -- Okay, this is unlikely. But still, a possibility. Heh. But he did say that he likes you before...and I know that girl and we're totally different from each other. So...yeah, whatever.
 
5. He actually wants to be a good friend to me -- He did know what happened that fateful night...although, are we really friends? Or is he just doing his role of being a sidekick?
Hmm...
 
"Aya! Ayaaa! Earth to Aya!" I felt Yuna shaking me.
"What??" I frowned, snapping out of my daze.
"Hey, wait! Oppa!" I turned to him.
"Aren't you going to scold Onew for being here? Aren't you afraid he's going to do something to me??"
 
"What?" Seungho oppa actually guffawed.
Ugh. Jerk.
"Onew?? Doing something to you?? Haha! Highly unlikely. Onew would never do that. He's the only boy I'd trust to get locked in a room with you!"
 
"What?!" I exploded. "You're a real good oppa, huh?! Pfft. Makes me wonder how you knew I was in that part of the neighborhood that night!" I retorted.
 
"Huh??" Seungho oppa looked confused.
"What are you talking about?"
 
"You know!" I raised my hands up in frustration.
"When that date happened...and you told Onew to look--"
 
"WELL!" Onew suddenly said in a loud voice, disrupting our brother-sister moment.
We all looked at him.
 
"What?" Yuna finally asked when Onew didn't say anything anymore after about ten seconds.
 
"Oh. What?" Onew looked confused.
 
"Why did you suddenly yell?" Yuna looked at him incredulously.
 
"I didn't."
 
"Yes, you did. You just suddenly yelled 'WELL!' " I impersonated him.
 
"Oh. I did?" He blinked.
 
"My god! Forget about him!" Yuna turned to me.
"Clean up. Take a bath. Get dressed and eat your breakfast."
 
"Why?" I asked morosely.
 
"We're going out."
 
"Can I come?" Onew asked eagerly.
 
"Yes!"
"No!"
 Yuna and I both said at the same time.
 
I looked at Yuna in disbelief.
"Yah! How can you agree?"
 
Yuna turned red. "What? Is there something wrong with that??"
 
I gave her a look.
"Well, whatever! I don't want to go out anyway!" I went back to my bed and pulled the covers again.
"Now, please get out of my room. Lock the door on your way out please."
 
"No!" Yuna pulled me up.
"You've been cooped up in your room for 4 days now! You even missed the English test."
 
"So?" I rolled my eyes.
 
"Joon was looking for you." She said meaningfully.
 
"Should I care?" I retorted.
 
"Yes. According to survey, 30% of the people who participated in the voting, think you should get back together again."
 
I huffed. "I am NOT getting back together with him!"
 
"Why not? Joon is perfectly good. Plus. The abs. The abs is convincing enough." She said in a matter-of-fact tone.
 
"I don't care. He's not Tae--" I stopped in time and looked away.
"I mean...I just don't...I..--" I turned red.
 
"I'll treat you to chicken if you agree to go out!" Onew said cheerfully but we both ignored him.
 
"Him? Again?" Yuna looked disgusted.
"Look, you can't let one guy ruin your whole life for you." She sat on my bed.
"Taemin's not worth it. Didn't I warn you about him back in Chapter 3? But did you listen?? You did not! Now you know how much of a scum he is!" She looked at Onew.
"Sorry. I know he's your friend--"
 
"It's fine." Onew looked so damn cheerful.
"I think he's scum too. Only when he's being mean to ladies, of course. But I generally love him overall." He smiled.
 
"Aigoo." Yuna looked at him admiringly.
"That's very sweet, Onew."
 
"Heh...Taemin brings me chicken sometimes." He said shyly.
 
"Really?" Yuna's eyes were starry.
"and do you eat them well?"
 
"Well, of course. Chicken is a sacred food." Onew said in all seriousness.
 
Yuna nodded. "I see."
 
I frowned suspiciously at them. WTF. Are they flirting or what??
"What is going on here?" I asked.
 
Yuna blinked. "Nothing."
 
"Anyway, I don't care about him." I said quietly, remembering Yuna's statement about him.
 
"Liar, liar pants on fire!" Yuna crossed her arms, glaring at me.
 
"I'm not wearing pants!" I stuck out my tongue.
 
"Nightgown on fire then!" She countered.
 
"Aw. Must it be like that? Your nightgown is very pretty. It suits you." Onew beamed innocently.
 
I crossed my arms protectively against my chest.
"YAH! I TOLD YOU TO GET OUT, DIDN'T I?!" I threw a pillow at his head.
 
"Ouch!" Onew tried to avoid it but the pillow went right smack to his face.
 
"Omo! Aya!" Yuna scolded me as she helped Onew.
"Are you okay?"
 
"Hey, stop being a brat, Aya." Seungho oppa scolded me and stepped out.
 
I made a face. "If you can't deal with my brattiness, then get out. Please."
 
"I'm only going out if you're coming with us." Yuna frowned.
 
"No."
 
"Fine. Then I won't go out." She looked at Onew apologetically.
"Can you please step out for awhile? We need to have a bit of a girl talk."
 
"Oh, of course. Take your time." Onew nodded in understanding.
"Oh, wait." Onew walked towards me cautiously, holding his bag up in defense.
"I'm just going to leave it here, okay? It's a present." He hurriedly placed down something on my bed desk and hurried out, probably terrified that I was going to hit again.
 
I ignored him and faced Yuna.
"Yuna." I sighed. Now that it was just the two of us here, it's easier to let my feelings out.
 
"Hey." Yuna looked at me in concern as she sat on my bed.
"Are you really not feeling better?"
 
I looked at her with huge eyes.
"No." I whispered.
"Can't you let me mourn first? My heart just died. I still need to bury it."
 
"But Aya." She touched my cheek.
"When was the last time you put moisturizer? Are you really going to let your skin dry up like that? Tsk. This girl." She shook her head.
 
"Who cares?" I said, heartbroken.
"I don't have a reason to put on moisturizer anymore anyway. It's not like he will touch my face at all. He's probably touching some other girl's face now." I sniffed.
 
"Aya..." Yuna sighed.
"Do you really like him that much?"
 
"Yes."
 
"Why?"
 
"He's perfect! Can't you see it? His smile is so beautiful. When he dances, it's like the whole world disappears, when I get a glimpse of him, my heart stops."
 
"I do not see it." She shook her head.
"I know he's very goodlooking, smart, and has a strong appeal especially when he dances. But the attitude is a big turn off."
 
"Look," I pulled the comforter tighter against myself.
"I know you might never figure out what I see in him, but it's perfectly fine, because I don't need you to."
 
"How?" She looked frustrated.
"How can it be that you're so in love with this guy?"
 
I bit my lip. "You cannot choose who your heart loves. Believe me, if I had a choice...it would probably be..."
 
"Be?"
 
It would probably still be him.
"Nevermind." I sighed.
 
"Aya, please." She placed both of her hands on my shoulders.
"I know you're going through a rough time right now, but sulking about it won't help at all. Loneliness is not a solution for brokenness."
 
I closed my eyes and laid on my pillows.
"And while I agree that crying helps, I'm sure you've consumed all your tears too."
 
"Do you know where I can buy more?" I asked sadly.
 
"I cannot take this anymore!" She said angrily.
"You. Being an emo is the worst thing ever. You keep sprouting these lines that make me want to smack you in the head!"
 
"Let me sleep then."
 
"Sleep? Again?"
 
"Yes. Sleep. Because my life has a tendency to fall when I'm awake."
 
"GAAAAHHHH! AYA TOMA!!" She shouted and I slightly winced. "What?!"
 
"Are you running for best actress or what?!"
 
"I'm running for best OC in the crackfic category." I explained.
 
She rolled her eyes.
"You've really got it bad."
 
"I do." I sighed.
"And it's so weird...How can I forget him when I keep on seeing him everywhere?! Seriously! He's all around my room, in the bathroom, in my dreams--"
 
"How can you not see him everywhere?! You've TAPED pictures of him all around your room, you stalker!" She shouted and stood up, ripping away the pictures of Taemin in my walls.
 
"Hey." I scolded her weakly.
"Stop that. That took me hours to take. With really stealthy ninja moves.".
 
"No. This is for your own good!" She ripped every picture away from the wall, storing them in a box, then she went to my bathroom and did the same.
"There." She said, taping closed the box which contained all of Taemin's pictures.
"Now you won't see him anywhere, ever!"
 
"You don't understand." I sighed.
"Taemin is in my heart. He's the only guy I see."
 
She scoffed. "Spare me the cheesy lines, Aya. I will truly kick you if you keep on doing that."
 
"Kick me then!" I sat up.
"I'm numb anyway...from too much pain!"
 
"My god! You need fresh air! Come on, let's go out!"
 
"No." I shook my head.
"Can you please just let me stay here? Please. I'm begging you."
 
She looked at me for awhile.
"Aya..."
 
"Look, you just don't understand, okay? You don't know how it feels to be inlove." I shook my head.
"You don't know how it feels when you see the love of your life and your day feels complete, that when he glances your way--"
 
"Who says I don't know how that feels?"
 
"Pfft. Of course you don't! You're--" Suddenly, the words she said registered in my brain.
I gasped and grabbed my bestfriend with both hands.
"Yuna Miura! Are you actually inlove?!"
 
--
 
"Look, it started three months ago, okay?" She said, a big silly smile on her face as she downed her fourth cup of tea which Onew had brought as a present.
 
"Three months ago?" I frowned. "When exactly?"
 
"You know...that one time in PE class!"
 
"We don't have the same PE class." I reminded her.
 
"Right. Yeah. But I must've told you this, yes? You see, that one time when we were learning how to walk on stilts and stuff?"
 
"Yeah."
 
"Well. That. He wasn't really a good stilt walker. So when he got off, his walking was all wobbly and he crashed into me and we both landed on a puddle."
She smiled widely.
 
"Ugh. Gross." I held my nose in the air.
 
"Whatever. It was so romantic. We just looked into each other's eyes for about three seconds and I totally felt a spark! After that, I didn't even felt the cold water seeping in my shirt, I was totally soaked!" She said happily.
 
"That is horrifying! That dirty water could do damage to your skin! Eew!" I was truly disgusted.
 
"Uh huh..." Yuna giggled.
"He noticed it though, after he helped me stood up and..."
 
Flashback. [Third person's POV]
"Omo! Yuna! I am so truly sorry! It's all my fault!" The clumsy boy apologized  profusely.
 
"It's fine." The girl sighed dreamily, still looking into his eyes, her hands were still tingling from his touch earlier.
 
"Your shirt is soaked. Omo! What to do?" The 16 year old boy panicked.
 
"It's fine." The girl who was still in a daze murmured.
 
"Of course it's not! You'll get sick!" The boy who seemed like a knight-in-shining armor, except that his armor consisted of a PE shirt and shorts, declared.
 
"Oh. I'm always happy when I'm sick." The girl is clearly not thinking straight and is just spouting weird, incoherent words.
 
"Don't worry. Here." The boy took no notice of the girl's weirdness, and suddenly took his shirt off, almost pulling his wifebeater with it, it was halfway around his head when he noticed his mistake and he had brought down his beater, embarrassed.
"Sorry about that." He grinned boyishly.
 
But it was too late. The pack was already seen and the girl was already convinced that this man is truly perfect.
 
"Here." He handed her the shirt.
"It's clean. Don't worry."
 
It could've been dirty and gross and have a million holes in  it, but I wouldn't care at all. The weird, y girl thought.
 
"Wear it okay? When you get to the locker rooms or something..." The boy who almost took off his wifebeater along with his shirt, mumbled in concern.
"I'll see you around, Yuna." He gave her one last smile and jogged off, tripping only once.
 
Yuna sighed in absolute happiness as she took off her own shirt, not caring if she was still in the gym and that some people would be able to see her undershirt. She quickly slipped his shirt over her head, loving his scent, which she could tell, is totally tear-proof with a mixture of chicken.
 
 
And that everyone...is how Yuna and Onew's love story came to be.
End of flashback.
 
--
 
"WTF." I said, gaping at my bestfriend.
 
"What?" She said defensively.
"The shirt was not gross okay?!"
 
"Not that! I mean, why tell the story in third POV?! Pfft. You could've totally told it in your own POV, you know."
 
"Oh. Well. I wasn't thinking straight." She giggled.
 
"Anyway. That's cute. Would you give me permission if I make it into a oneshot?"
 
Yuna gasped. "Seriously?! OMG. Aya. Of course! Just change the names and stuff."
 
I nodded. "Of course. Privacy is important."
 
"Yes."
 
"Anyway, back to the real issue at hand...How can you fall for ONEW all this time?! Mygod! Are you blind???" I scolded her.
 
"What?! You just said awhile ago that our story was totally cute!"
 
"Only because I was imagining that it happened to me and Taemin!" I retorted.
 
"Tsch. Create your own scenario, please!"
 
"Whatever. Anyway, is it true though?"
 
"What?"
 
"You know! About the pack. Because I totally don't believe it! Onew would have abs?! Ae you freaking kidding me?? He like, eats chicken for a living. Pfft. No way would he have abs."
 
"Aya, Aya, Aya." Yuna shook her head, chuckling.
"You weren't there at all. You wouldn't have seen the magic I have seen with my own two eyes."
 
"Huh." I smirked. "His abs were probably drawn with a pentel pen or something. Pfft. Like Edward Cullen. Lol."
 
"Yah!" She narrowed her eyes. "Just because Taemin doesn't have any abs, doesn't mean you have to be jealous."
 
"Jealous?" I rolled my eyes.
"Taemin is totally y. Have you seen him dance? I could totally just eat him up with a spoon!"
 
"You ."
 
"Says the girl who fell inlove with a guy after seeing his abs." I scoffed.
 
"Whatever."
 
"I just don't really get it...Onew?! Why him??"
 
"Why not?! He's perfect! He's goodlooking, smart, kind, a gentleman, and he can sing too!"
 
"Yeah. But he's clumsy. And a dork. And nerdy."
 
"Clumsy is cute." She smiled.
 
"Clumsy is a no-no."
 
"Lots of girls are attracted to clumsy guys. It's not awkward. It's totally adorable." 
 
"Pfft. You guys would probably need to get all kinds of insurance when you get married or something. He's so accident prone, he'd probably trip over his own son and squash him or something."
 
"YAH!" Yuna looked annoyed.
 
"What?! I'm just stating the truth."
 
"He makes great tea!"
 
"So?"
 
"That means he's husband material! Plus, he's so smart, he'll probably be a CEO of his own chicken company one day or something. Or maybe he's going to be an idol and stuff. Given his looks and talent."
 
"Whatever. Taemin would be a better idol."
 
"Tsch. You're one to talk. At least I know that if Onew and I ever have a date, he would arrive!"
 
I looked down. "That's not fair."
 
Yuna bit her lip.
"I'm sorry...I didn't mean it that way..."
 
"I know." I mumbled.
 
"Oh, Aya. I'm really sorry. Let's just talk about something else. We need to make you forget."
 
"How?"
 
"Remember who you are, Aya. You're this really funny, nice, and sometimes, mean girl who's totally lovable. I know you can be random and spazzy at times, but that's what sets you apart from the rest. You need to bring back that girl, Aya. That girl who used to shine, enough to make Lee Joon notice. That girl who could charm her way out of being caught without an assignment."
She patted my hand.
"That girl, Aya. That fierce, strong girl. You need to be her again. Do you understand?"
 
I looked at her hesitantly.
"I'm not sure I can..."
 
"Look, I know you don't give up easily, but you need to understand that there are things that are not worth the chase, the effort. There are millions of boys out there Aya. The Ideal Guy doesn't necessarily mean he's Mr. Right." She said gently.
 
I pondered about what Yuna said.
Maybe...Maybe Taemin isn't really the right guy all along.
Maybe I've been putting my heart out in the wrong way all this time.
 
"But...what about our love story?" I bit my lip, remembering the fic I made with Taemin and Me as the characters.
 
"What about it?"
 
"I'm almost done...I would just write the happy ending. Then it would be over. I could mark it as complete already."
 
"What's the happy ending, Aya? What's the happy ending of your story?" She asked gently.
 
"Taemin..." I took a deep breath.
"Taemin would arrive...in our wedding day. He would be fighting off werewolves but he would finish them off quickly, because he wouldn't want to be late for our wedding. He would arrive. Because he wanted to. Because he didn't forget." My eyes felt damp again.
 
"Did you get to write that?" She whispered.
 
"....No." I admitted. "I lacked the inspiration."
 
"You know something, Aya..." Yuna looked at me with all seriousness.
"if you're shopping for a happy ending but can't find one..."
 
She said slowly.
"It would be better to get a new beginning instead."
 
--
 
I sipped my frappe, I'm actually kind of glad I went out today. Being coped up in my room did terrible things to my complexion.
"Are you feeling better, Aya?" Onew asked me.
 
"Yes. Thanks." I tried to be cheerful for their sake, Yuna almost had me convinced during our little talk earlier.
Key word: Almost.
It's not easy to get over. Moving on is not a piece of cake.
But I'm glad I decided to take the first step.
 
"Hey, Yuna. I never noticed this, but your eyes are really a lovely shade of brown. And your eyes are really huge. Like an ullzang's." Onew stated, staring at Yuna admiringly.
 
"OMO!" Yuna almost dropped her cup, and fanned her cheeks.
"Heh? Really? Oh well. You know...haha."
 
I decided to zip my lip, later when they're dating, Onew would just have to figure out on his own that Yuna is wearing geo contact lenses to see better...and it makes her eyes look larger than it really is. Haha.
 
"Yes. Really." Onew shrugged, sipping his milk tea, oblivious of his effect on my bff.
Pfft. I still don't get why she likes Onew. I know he's terribly cute...but how can you just fall for someone who's so dorky? Ha. I'll never understand Yuna's taste. Although he does have a car already...Hmm.
Well, they make a cute couple anyway, so I guess I'll still ship them or something.
 
The small bell on the small cafe shop near my house tinkled, indicating that someone just came in.
We all looked up.
 
"Noona!" Gongchan's bright and happy face appeared.
 
"Hi Chan." I said, smiling weakly and staring at him.
Although, I never really noticed it...but Chan totally looks like an ullzang too!
He's so tall and he seems a little bit more manly now.
 
"Hi Chan! Why don't you join us?" Onew offered.
 
"Sure. Thanks, sunbae!" He grabbed a chair and sat next to Onew.
 
We all chatted for awhile.
 Actually they all spoke loudly, seeing as no one else was on the shop besides us and the baristas.
They tried to get me in the conversation several times but I kept on spacing out.
 
"Okay...haha. Why don't we talk about something else besides your new pet parrot, Chan." Yuna suggested.
 
"Oh, right. Well, you see, I also got this new puppy--"
 
The door's charm tinkled again and we all instinctively looked up.
I barely felt my cup slipping from my hands as I saw the figure who had came in.
 
"Woah, Aya!" Yuna had caught my drink in time.
 
"I can't...I can't do this..." I swallowed.
 
"Stay calm, Aya. Don't let him affect you." Yuna advised.
 
I saw Taemin waved over to Onew who nodded in acknowledgment.
He even had the nerve to bring Suzy with him here.
 
"What's happening?" Chan asked, noticing the tension.
"Wait...noona. You never told me how your date with Taemin went."
 
"Now is not really the right time to talk about it, Chan." Yuna said tightly.
 
"Why?" Chan looked angry, he obviously got the message immediately.
"Did he do something to you? Something he shouldn't do?!" I can see his hands as he glared at Taemin from the other side of the cafe.
 
"N-No." I held his hand, trying to calm him down.
"He didn't do anything."
 
"Lies." Chan growled. "I'm not stupid, noona."
 
"Please, Chan." I begged him with my eyes.
 
Chan didn't budge but he did calm down a little.
"Are you okay? Should we go?" Onew looked worried.
"Should I ask Taemin to go?"
 
I looked at Taemin bravely, trying not to let my heart drop at the very sight of him.
To my surprise, he's looking straight back at me, a blank expression on his face, as if whatever happened that night never even existed.
"N-No." I said firmly.
"Let's stay." I looked at Onew, smiling brightly.
 
"So, Onew." I chirped in a bright voice.
"Tell me again about that new pet fish of yours."
I said every word in a struggle, trying not to break down.
I can't believe Taemin had this kind of effect on me.
 
What's wrong with me?!
 
"Aya..." Onew looked at me sympathetically.
 
"Just tell me stories, Onew." I pleaded, trying to distract myself.
"Happy stories, Onew."
 
"It's a puppy, noona." Chan suddenly said, the cheerfulness he had embodied so perfectly before was long gone.
He looked cold and angry.
"It's a puppy." He repeated angrily.
"And it's mine. It wasn't Onew sunbae's." He stared at me.
"What did he do to you? What did Lee Taemin do?" He whispered threateningly.
I didn't answer.
 
Like always, my eyes had strayed over to Taemin's side.
He smirked at me before putting his arm around Suzy and bend over to whisper something in her ear.
I badly wanted to slap him for even smirking at me.
 
Lee Taemin really has no heart.
 
I looked away quickly. 
Focusing on Onew's and Chan's faces.
"I could take him in a second, you know." Chan mumbled.
"All you need to do is give me the green light. That's all. I'll break his face for you."
 
Onew looked torn apart. "Man...I don't know what to do. I feel Taemin's vibes all the way here and I want to scold him for being so smug right now. But I can't even...he's my friend. I...I don't know anymore!" He seemed confused.
 
I felt bad for Onew, although I didn't ask him to choose in the first place, he's being a good friend both to Taemin and me. Considering that we weren't even close.
 
Suzy giggled and we all heard it.
 
"Fight, Aya. This is the perfect battleground. Don't let him get to you." Yuna stared at me with a straight face.
 
I nodded. I'm fighting. I'll fight this time.
"So. Stories?" I asked brightly.
 
"I have stories!" Onew said cheerfully.
"Uhmm...well, this one time...when Key and me were baking--"
 
My eyes strayed over to Taemin's once more. I really hate it!
I want to poke my eye just so I wouldn't have to look over at him but it's so gross, plus, I don't think I can touch my eyeball at all.
 
So I closed my eyes. Tight.
Shutting out Onew's voice, the cafe's soft music, Suzy's giggles, Yuna's advice, Chan's angry aura, and Taemin.
 
I'm shutting out Taemin completely.
 
I took a deep breath, counted to ten, and opened them again.
The first thing I saw was Taemin.
He looked a little amused at my struggles.
 
It's as if he knew the effect he had on me.
And that he found it funny.
 
My heart was breaking.
And he only found it funny.
 
Does Lee Taemin even have a conscience? A soul?
 
A heart?
 
He stared at me for a full minute, then his lips turned up into an innocent smile, one that I was sure he knew, was my absolute weakness.
I couldn't look away, not at all.
 
And he knew it too.
 
After that, he grabbed Suzy's chin, surprising her, before planting his lips against hers.
 
But the thing was...
His eyes were open the whole time as he kissed her.
 
He continued to stare at me, his lips moving with her, his eyes looked smug.
That's when I realized that the kiss was purely done to hurt me.
 
Suddenly, I couldn't breathe again, it felt like I was back in the restaurant once more.
It felt like I saw Taemin enter again with another date.
 
Except that this time, it felt a hundred times worse.
Because this time, he's purposely hurting me.
 
Leave. I heard the voice inside me again.
Leave. What are you doing? Are you seriously going to stomach this?! Leave. Fool!
 
No. I fought back my thoughts, my conscience.
Because as I stared at Taemin and what he was doing right infront of me, I finally made up my mind.
I'm not the same Aya anymore.
I'm not going to cry over him again.
 
I stared back at Taemin, my lips curving into a smile.
A smile that was beyond innocent.
 
Then my eyes landed on the two perfectly good men infront of me.
 
Still smiling and acting out of pure anger because of all the hurt Taemin has put me through and combining it with my usual impulsiveness, I grabbed one of the two guys infront of me.
 
Chan or Onew?
 
I didn't really care who anymore.
All I know was that...
 
One second, I had grabbed his collar.
 
And the next second, 
I was kissing him.
 
Reason to Quit#2: He came
Reason to Quit#2: He came without a heart.
 
you have (1) HATE MAIL
taemin_icon_by_xbluestars-d3g7se6.png

 

OMG. Who did Aya kiss?!
 
Can you take a guess?
Because I have no idea yet. XD muahahaha.
 
Okay. You guys are funny with your cute comments on the last chapter. :)) Onew didn't necessarily chose Aya over chicken (well, theoretically, he did since aya is a girl) but what he meant was that GIRLS should be treated better than chicken (well, Onew seems to be the only one who would treat chicken importantly anyway XD) hehehe, and seeing as Aya is a girl, she's included in the category. Lol.
 
Did I confuse you guys with Onew's feelings for her?
I did? D:
Because that was totally my intention XD kekeke.
 
Now that we have a new pairing, it's time to go back to the main one! Who is that? Dundundun.
 
Try to guess. Lol. >.<
and no. I'm not giving clues. Hahaha!