Already Ran Out of Reasons. [END]

☠x The Noona Hater x☠
I ran to the park, the cool wind blowing on my face.
But it was empty.

The park's empy.

"Noona? Aya noona?" I called out and looked around the park, running to every corner and making sure she's really not there.
Noona. Noona. Noona. Nooo--
Nope, not here.

Yeah, okay, park's clear. Next destination, coffee shop!

I ran again, even almost getting run over by a tall guy on a bike who even cussed at me: "Yah, idiot! Get off the streets!"
 
I swallowed and tried to regain my breath.
"Sorry!" I called out.
You know what's strange though? The guy on the bike looks soooo much like Minho hyung. O_O but that's impossible, because Minho hyung isn't like that at all!

 
"The Flaming Charisma doesn't accept apologies from idiots, yo!" He shouted back, still pedaling away and my jaw dropped open.
Oh-kay. I guess it is Minho hyung after all.

Blinking, I remembered my mission again and went inside the coffeeshop.
"Aya noona?" I called out once I opened the door, causing the baristas and the customers to look at me.
"Sorry bro. She ain't here." A barista--wait, *gasp!* I meant, Jonghyun--JONGHYUN HYUNG said, smirking.
"HYUNG! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" I was surprised as I rushed to him.
"I was bored." He shrugged, flashing me a smirk.
"Really." I narrowed my eyes at him and he laughed.
"Okay, sorry. My mom's birthday is coming up in a month and I want to get her something nice."
"Aw, hyung." I smiled. "You could have asked for our help!"
"Okay. Lend me 500,000 Won."
I made a face. "That's too much! And by help, I meant moral support!"
He grinned. "I know! Don't worry about it. Why are you looking for Aya anyways? Finally saw the light?"
I frowned. "N-No..."
"Hmm...It's not good to deny you know. Bad for the heart. Here." He handed me a frappe.
"On the house. Or rather, on me." He winked.
"Good luck our maknae!"
"Thanks hyung." I smiled at him weakly and turned to go.
"Hey, Taem!"
I turned around hesitantly, "Yeah, hyung?"
"I was serious about the heart." He said gently.
"Don't take your chances in avoiding something you know you can't live without."

 
I turned away, distracted, somehow, coming here to the coffeeshop seemed like such a bad idea after all.
 
--

I walked slowly, still thinking about what Jonghyun hyung said.
Part of me wanted to give up the search, I mean, searching for her like this, it almost seems as if I like her or something...
But then, I can't forgive myself if something bad will happen to her too.
Chucking my empty cup to the bin, I made my way to the mall.

Maybe she's really here and I can finally be at peace.

--

AYA'S POV
After making a quick stop over at the smoothie shop and a short gab (30 minutes is quick, right?) with Gaeun and the others and spazzing about the bargains
I bought, I finally made my way home.
"I'm home!" I sang out, unlocking the door, expecting to see my brother and his idiotic friends in the couch, chilling.

 
But no one was around.

"Hello? Seungho oppa? Anyone? Mooom? Dad?" I called out.
No response.

Frowning, I set the paperbags on the floor when I suddenly noticed a post-it taped to the TV.
 
I shook my head. Oppa is so stupid based on two counts:
1. I was out the whole day! How could he not notice?
Some oppa he is. >.<
2. Mom and dad are off visiting grandma, as they have repeatedly told us last week. How oppa could not remember this little tidbit is beyond me.

 
I rolled my eyes and balled up his note and tossed it into the bin.
It didn't go in. >.< Oh well.

I ran upstairs, ready to open my room but then I remembered that I left my shopping bags downstairs so I went to fetch it.
UGGHHH. SO MANY!
I grunted when I bought the shopping bags one by one in front of my room. How annoying! Why did I buy so much anyway??
I huffed. There's nothing I want right now than to soak in a hot tub for an hour and go to sleep with cucumbers in my eyes.

 
But I'm hungry, so I must eat first!
I went to the kitchen and opened the fridge.
Kimchi. Eggs. Bibimpap.
Bleh. These aren't food for the-girl-who-just-went- shopping-for-hours-and-is-super-hungry.
I frowned and decided to just cook two eggs. I'm on a diet anyway.

Heh, way to make Taemin regret everything once he sees my super hot figure in that new dress I bought!
Except that maybe Taemin is tired of apologizing now...
I wasn't too harsh on him, was I? :/
Nah. Maybe I should make him suffer for ten more chapters! >:D

After finishing my sad dinner, I headed upstairs.
I was about to open my room again when I suddenly remembered that I haven't chilled my cucumbers yet!
UGH! HOW COULD I FORGET?!
Shaking my head, I went downstairs again and opened the fridge to look for cucumbers but THERE WAS NONE.

WHAT THE HELL. WHY IS EVERYTHING SO ANNOYING TONIGHT?! D:<

I narrowed my eyes and closed the fridge and opened it again.
Still no cucumbers.
I opened and closed the fridge, giggling a little at the lights closing on and off and getting angry whenever I remember that there's no cucumber.
After about 10 minutes of just doing that, I sighed and grabbed my purse, and went to the nearest convenience store unwillingly.

 
"Hi! Do you have cucumbers here?" I asked the guy behind the counter.
"Nope." He replied, looking deadly bored. "Try the next store."
"But that's on the next block!" I complained.
"Too bad." He shrugged and went back to studying his nails while I continued to stare at him, half disgusted with his ugly nails.
"What?" He looked up when he noticed that I was still there.
"What?" I asked back defensively.
"We have no cucumbers, miss. In case you didn't understand what I just said a while ago." He said obnoxiously.
"Excuse me, I did understand what you said a while ago! I'm not stupid!" I retorted back while still staring at his nails.
"Well what do you want me to do then? Produce cucumbers out of thin air?!" He crossed his arms, glaring at me.
I huffed, what a jerk! "No thanks! And by the way, your nails are too short! I recommend using Sally Hansen Nail Growth Miracle
on them." I said snidely.
"Yah! No cracks about the nails!" He looked really furious, which in my opinion, is just so gay! Which guy gets so upset over nails anyway?!
"Don't display them for me to see then!" I shouted.
"WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM, KID?!" He growled.
"I'm not a kid!" I said defiantly.
"And it's all your fault! You got me in such a bad mood because you don't sell cucumbers here and you have ridiculously short, ugly nails! Plus, you might want to try
Tony Moly Baby Doll Pot Concealer™ for that large pimple in your nose!" I stuck my tongue out at him and turned to walk out of the store.

 
Stupid cashier man! I am so not going to that store to buy anything again!
I frowned and trudged through the sidewalk angrily.

Then I brightened a little as I remembered something.
Maybe Happy Tree Friends Convenience Store has cucumbers!

 
--

TAEMIN'S POV

*pant pant* Well she's clearly not here in the mall. It's almost 9PM, and almost closing time.
I hurried out with the other shoppers, my breath coming out in little puffs.
 
It's so cold tonight and I wanna go hom~e.
But what if something really happened to her? I don't think I'll be able to sleep without knowing if she's okay.
 
I pulled my phone out, if she's home already, then maybe she would be able to answer my calls, right?
I unlocked my phone and scrolled down to her name, blowing on my other hand in the process.

 
Ah~ Cold! Cold! Cold!

Sadly, her phone only kept on ringing and ringing.
No one's picking up.
She's not picking it up.
Which means she's not home yet. D:
If she's not home yet, then where is she?!

 
Damn.

I ended the call and walked off to the direction of her house.
Except that the cold is really making me walk slow.
I should have brought two cardigans. >.< I don't have enough body fat to battle this cold. Huhu. T_T

I continued to walk, puffing out little breaths.
Suddenly, my phone started to ring.
"Like this yo! Like this~"

Fumbling quickly, I grabbed it out of my pockets and pressed the ANSWER button.
 
"Hello?!" I shouted, shaking.
"Noona? Noona? Is that you? Are you okay? What happened? Did you fall off a ditch? Did you get injured? Robbed? Stabbed?! ??!! Tell me now so that I can call Tao...I mean the police!!!"
"Hyung?! Did we get the wrong number??? Yah, Kai! I don't think this is Taemin hyung!"
I frowned, my heart beat slowing down a little.
"Who's this?" I barked. "Hello?"
"Hello, hyung? This is Kai!"
"Kai?!" I said in disbelief.
"What? What are you doing? You don't have a phone! Whose phone is this?"
"It's Suho's phone, hyung!"
"What do you want?"
"We're hungry!" He whined.
"Huh?" I said in confusion.
"Aren't you going home yet? Please come home and cook for us, hyung! We're bored with your magazines and we already sang every song in the karaoke box! Now we're hungry!"
"I can't go home right now." I sighed.
"Why not?" He whined again.
"Can't you guys cook for yourselves?!"
"No." He snorted. "Why do you think we're only seven years old in this fic anyway?"
"Uh...so cold." I mumbled randomly.
"Listen hyung, we'll just order pizza, okay?"
"Okay, okay." I mumbled and continued to walk.
"Wait do you guys have money?"
"No. We found yours anyway. You shouldn't hide it under the mattress! Pfft."
"Yah! Those were my savings!"
"We only took enough, I swear!"
"Fine fine, just...I'll be home soon, okay? Sorry. Go and take charge first or something."
"Okay. Bye hyunggg! And good luck with the mean, older girl that you're obviously in love with!" He chuckled then the line went dead.

I stared at my phone in shock. What did he just say?! Ungrateful little brother!
I am so going to make him pay me back for the pizza!

Still, first things first,
I unlocked my phone again and called her up.
It was about two minutes before I realized with heightened panic...

that it wasn't ringing at all.

--

AYA'S POV

Finally! Cucumbers! Happy Tree Friends really has everything! I'm soooo happy!
As I waited for my cucumber to get cold enough to place in my lovely eyes, I decided to go up to my room and finally take my bath.

"FINALLY!" I sighed loudly as I burst the door open and placed my shopping bags on the floor.
I walked off towards my bed and searched under my pillows.
Ah! My phone! How I miss it!

Wait. It says 4 missed calls.

Someone called while I was away?
Hm. Could just be Chan. I'll just call him up later.

I turned off my phone and tossed it on my bed and decided to turn on the TV.
A commercial was on, there was this gorgeous girl who came inside a room and kicked off her heels in one swift motion while the brand name of a cereal suddenly appeared on the screen.

WTH. What's the connection of the girl kicking off her heels and cereal?!

Still, kicking off heels looks so fun and awesome!
I MUST try it too!
Girl power, yea!

In one mighty, swift motion, I managed to kick off my left heel.
It landed on the bed. >.<
Hmm. Oh well.

I decided to focus kicking off my right heel just in front me, I'm right handed anyway, maybe that will have another effect?
Smirking, I kicked my right heel off my foot, but it flew away and I immediately panicked when I saw it going off to the direction of my precious laptop.
"NOOOOOOO!" I shouted, running for it before it hits anything, but thank goodness, it was a few inches short, thus it only landed on the floor in front of my desk.

Sighing in relief, I kicked it off to the side, when I suddenly noticed something.
A bowl! With a bowl cover!
What's a bowl with a bowl cover doing in my desk?

Did Oppa do this?

I was about to take off the cover when I noticed my laptop blinking.
ASDFGHJKL MY LAPTOP!
I left my laptop on! >.<
GAH! BUT I SWEAR I TURNED IT OFF!
Or did I accidentally pressed Hibernate mode again? After all, I was in a hurry to go out this morning...

Uh-oh.

I sighed and scrolled my finger over the mouse, lighting the monitor up.
AFF was on.

Hey.
Why is AFF on?!
I swear it's been so long since I last logged in...

OMG! IS AFF HUNTED?!
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!
MUST ESCAPE THIS ROOM MUST ESCAPE THIS--

I stopped hyperventilating when my eyes focused on the webpage.
Hey.
It's my...
It's my story.
Why is my story...

My throat tightened more when I saw who was logged in.
It wasn't ChocoMilkLove.

But a BananaMilkPrince.

Banana...Milk...Prince...
I only know one person who's connected to Banana Milk.
"Taemin?" I whispered.
Taemin's logged in on MY laptop?!

But that is just so impossible!

But...but...
Am I dreaming?
No. No way. Maybe this is a cruel joke.
Maybe my computer got hacked and--

I stopped short when I saw one small detail.
Under my story name was:
 
A Great Love Story
Unsubscribe to Story
 

Omo. That means...Taemin...
Taemin is SUBSCRIBED TO MY FIC!

DOES THAT MEAN HE LOVES ME AND WANTS ME TO BE THE MOTHER OF HIS CHILDREN?!
TAEMIN TAEMIN TAEMIN TAEMIN TAEMIN--

"Noona?"

I turned around at the familiar voice. The only voice that had the power to make my heart stop.
Taemin.

My Taemin.

"Noona?" He said again, his face was pink from the cold and he was shivering but he looked really happy.
Not to mention, really hot.
I mean, really, really hot. O_O

"T-Taem--"

"Noona!" He beamed happily and rushed over to hug me tightly.
"Oh noona, I'm so glad you're okay! I thought you were shot to death already, or maybe then stabbed a million times BUT YOU'RE NOT!!! I'M SO GLAD!!!"
He shouted, still hugging me, but I was horrified.
"Don't hug me!" I pushed him off me but he held on.
"No!" He tightened his hug on me.
"DO NOT HUG ME!!!" I shouted in embarrassment.
"I didn't have my nightly bath yet and I just went shopping for hours and even went off to the next block just to buy cucumbers and I have been kicking off my heels but they weren't working--"
"Noona, noona, noona." He laughed, but it sounded as if it was a laugh of relief.
"What are you saying? All that matters right now is that you're okay! You didn't have your phone and--"

 
Somehow, I couldn't bring myself to listen to him.
Because all I can think of is...
TAEMIN DOESN'T CARE IF I DIDN'T HAVE MY BATH YET AND HE IS JUST HUGGING ME LIKE HE SHOULD'VE DONE RIGHT FROM CHAPTER TWO!
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

The sales lady at the perfume section was right! The perfume I bought really does attract HOT BOYS!
OMG!
MUST BUY MORE!!

"Noona?" He asked, snapping me out of my thinking as he finally released me but I immediately hugged him back again.

CANNOT LET GO! CANNOT CANNOT CANNOT. THIS KIND OF MOMENTS DO NOT HAPPEN EVERY CHAPTER. MUST MAKE IT LAST FOREVER! <3

"Noona?" He asked again, softly this time but I didn't reply.
"Does this mean you're not mad at me anymore?" He asked hopefully and it suddenly felt like cold water has been poured all over me.

 
Does this mean...
you're not mad at me...
anymore...?

I immediately let go when I heard his words, I can't believe I totally forgot that I'm supposed to be mad at him!

"Noona?" He asked again, confused, as I stepped back and away from him.
I was supposed to be mad, fuming, furious, angry!
How could I forget that?! Yuna will get so angry if she finds out...

"I guess I'm still not forgiven." He looked at me sadly but I couldn't say anything.
I don't know if I should drive him away or...
"I'm a really bad person, huh?" He asked softly, looking really hurt.

"H-How did you get in?" I asked instead.

"I found a spare key under your front door mat." He mumbled, looking down.

"Oh."

"I just wanted to know if you were okay. That's all." He said in a low voice.
"And now..." He blinked.
"Now, I see that you clearly are."
He forced a smile.
"I'm so glad. I can finally go home." He smiled at me weakly and turned to shuffle away.

"T-Taemin!" I called out and he immediately turned around, looking hopeful.
"Yeah?"
"I..." I bit my lip, I don't know how I'll tell him what I wanted to say.
"Uh...thank you. For checking up on me. You didn't need to do that." was what I ended up saying instead.
"It's fine." He looked a little disappointed with my answer.

"Oh, I almost forgot! I kind of...uh, made something for you." He said awkwardly.

"For me?"

"Yes, for you. It's not much but..." He walked towards my desk and gestured to the bowl, looking shy.

"I was planning it as a surprise once you get back in your room but I guess it's a fail." He looked embarrassed.
"I...I'm not a very good cook to be honest, so...you know, you can just throw it away if you like." He rubbed the back of his neck.
"It's not like I'm expecting you to eat it or something..."

"You cooked for me?" I asked, putting a hand to my chest, incredibly touched.
No one has ever cooked for me before! Except for my mom.

"Yeah..." He bit his lip.
"And uh...this." He grabbed something from under my bed and I saw that it was a rectangular box.
"I originally came here with the intention of doing our math project together, it's due tomorrow, you know that, right?" He looked at me and my eyes widened.

THE MATH PROJECT! HOW COULD I FORGET!? OH NO!

He blinked when he saw my expression.
"You forgot huh?"
I winced, I can't believe I just went shopping the whole day! Ugh. Pabo me.
"Strange. It was the only thing in my mind all this time. Like, what would happen if the project isn't finished, or if you even started anything yet, and I mean, what if you didn't, and prof gets mad at you?" He shook his head.
"Anyway, no worries, I finished it already. Everything's there. The board, the manual, the game pieces. I decided to do a board game for our project by the way..." He set it down carefully on my bed and looked straight at me.

"We're not..." His lips trembled.
"We're not...partners anymore, right?" He asked calmly, but his eyes couldn't mask the hurt he was feeling.

Now I feel really bad.
"Taemin--"

He held a hand up, shaking his head.
"I understand. I was a lousy partner, wasn't I?"

"Wait, No--"

"I feel really bad for the times that you kept on asking me to do the project yet I didn't help a single bit." He continued, cutting me off.
"I didn't know how to make it up to you, so I just decided to do this." He looked down.
"It's also not much, but...I did it so that you can have something to pass off tomorrow."

"W-What?"

"Anyway, I already wrote your name in it. Wait, Aya Toma is your full name, right? No second names?"
He looked at me questioningly, but all I could do was to stare at him, because I felt dizzy all of a sudden.
He did...he did an entire project for me?!

 
He...

"Okay..." He looked embarrassed.
"I guess you're still really mad. I'm sorry for doing this without your permission, noona. I mean, sunbae. Whew. I keep on getting that wrong." He looked nervous.
"It's just that I was just worried about you. I mean," He blushed.
"Uh, I was just trying to make it up to you. And...like the ramen, if you don't like this or you actually really do have a project already. Or maybe..." He took a deep breath.
"Maybe if Chan made one for you already..." He began in a fumbling voice.
"Then I guess you can throw out mine too. I promise I won't get hurt." He said quickly and I noticed that his hands were shaking.
"Well, I'll uh, go now, noona. I mean, sunbae." He slapped his head.
"I keep on forgetting that!" He made a face to himself.

"Taemin," I began, hurt.

"I'm speaking too much, aren't I?" He said, laughing with no humor at all.
"I look really stupid, right? Saying all these stuffs and making excuses..." He looked up at the ceiling.
"The truth is, I came here to say that I'm really sorry. For everything...It's fine if you won't forgive me anymore, I realized how much of a jerk I was...I can't blame you for the way you're always ignoring my apologies. But I want you to know that I'm really sorry." He suddenly breathed out, as if he was holding it in all this time.
"So, so sorry..."

"T-Tae--"

"I'll go first, sunbae. Please take care of yourself." He murmured shakily, bowing slightly and turned to walk away.
 
"Taemin." I called out softly and he froze, his back turned to me.
I bit my lip nervously, wondering if I should do this at all.
"Are you..."
I took a deep breath.
"Are you...BananaMilkPrince?" I finally asked, but he didn't respond.
"Taemin?" I asked again and he finally turned around.

"Banana milk!" He had an indescribable look in his face.
"How can I forget!? What's wrong with me, really..."
He grabbed his backpack from the floor and opened it.
He turned around and walked towards me and proceeded to press something in my hands and I looked down at it.

 
It was a choco milk.

Taemin bought me a choco milk.

"I'm not sure if this is the brand you like...but, this was the same brand that fell off your bag the other day, so this is what I decided to--"
 
"What's this?!" I cut him off, my voice breaking.

"It's...choco milk." He looked a little flustered.
"You like...choco milk, right?
It's your favorite, isn't it?" He searched my blank face.
"Sunbae?" He bit his lip, still searching my eyes.

 
I shook my head, pressing it back into his hands but his hands remained limp, unaccepting of the milk.
"Did I still do it wrong?" He asked, looking painfully disappointed.

That's when I decided that I can't take this anymore!
So I took a step and pushed him.

Hard.

He seemed surprised at this, but I really, really couldn't help myself.
I don't. I can't. Please stop.

"YAH LEE TAEMIN!" I shouted. "What is it that you think you're doing?! Why are you doing this?! I told you I don't want this! WHO FREAKING GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO DO THIS, huh?! You think this is funny?!"
I continued to shout at him, tears spilling down my cheeks.

"Noona...please..." He looked like he was going to cry.
"Please...please...plea--"

"You're really stupid, Lee Taemin! So stupid!" I continued to shout, beating my fists at his chest.
 
He let me do that for a while before taking my hands gently, and stopping me.
"Noona..."

"So stupid, you stupid, stupid boy! I hate you so much!" I sobbed, still trying to hit him but he held my hands tight.

"I know. I know I'm stupid. Do you think I haven't realized that by now?" He looked so hurt.
"Doing these things for a noona, not being able to sleep, constantly worrying, and hurting you...
Hurting you to the point that you finally told me you can only take so much and that I've pushed you to your limits, do you not think I realized HOW MUCH OF A STUPID FOOL I AM?!" He looked so frustrated.

"PABO! Why do you think I said that, YOU IDIOT?!" I said angrily.

"W-What?" He looked confused as his grip on my hands loosened.

"You're right, I've already reached my limit even before this." I continued to sob.

"I've already reached my limit of seeing you hurting like that, Taemin." I whispered.

"I can only take so much of it. Only so much of it. I do not at all like seeing you hurt, regardless if you were a jerk to me or not." I continued, still crying.
"Do you understand that? Do you?"

"Noona..." He looked dumbfounded.

"I can't keep on hurting you, Taemin." I confessed.
"I know it's not the same for you but it's like that for me, and I tried really hard but it was so difficult, and you even did these things...how can you expect me not to snap?"

"Who told you it's not the same for me?" He looked hurt.
"Why do you think I did this?! If I enjoyed seeing you hurt, do you think I would have bothered apologizing again and again? Or even coming here just to make it up to you?"

"Taemin..." I sobbed and he stepped closer, enveloping me in his arms.

"I'm sorry, noona." He murmured.

"I told you not to hug me." I sobbed in his arms.

"I'm not going to let go until you forgive me."

My heart almost stopped at that.
Really? ♥♥♥
He really won't--

"I'm really sorry for being a jerk...Can you please forgive me already and let's start over again?" He pleaded.
 
"Are you really sorry?"

"Isn't this enough proof?"

"I don't know..." I shook my head, still distracted from being in his arms.
"This is just too much for me right now."

He looked disappointed. "Okay, I understand."

"Wait, give me time to think about it, okay?"

He let go of me and nodded. "Okay."

"Wait, why did you let go of me?" I asked, wiping my tears away.

"Uh...what?" He looked confused.

"I think I could think better if you hug me again." I said nonchalantly.

He raised both of his eyebrows.
"Huh? Are you serious?"

"Do you want me to forgive you or not?"

"Of course, I do!"

"Then." I shrugged like it's nothing and he blinked, still looking confused.
"Uh, are you asking me to hug you?"

"Well, it cannot be helped. Especially because you keep on doing it, and as a noona, I need to give in to your requests and stuff..." I said innocently.
 
"Uhm...okay." I can feel his confusion as he moved closer to hug me again.
"Is this better?" He asked, sounding unsure.

"Mmm..." I leaned my head on his chest happily.
"I guess it helps a little. Uhm, on the decision-making point of view that is." I said quickly, still on cloud nine.

"Ah, I see." He chuckled, finally catching on.
"Take all the time you need to decide, noona."

"Hmm, I see. You seem like you love hugging me, don't you?" I teased with a straight face.
 
He finally laughed.
"Oh noona! I'm so glad you're back! We're friends again!"

"Yah, whatever gave you the idea?" I huffed.

"Aw, noona! I'm forgiven, right?" He looked at me and I made a face.
Ugh. Why is he so damn irresistible?!
"Fine, I forgive you. Just don't do it again, understood? Or else I really will throw out the ramen you made for me!"

I felt his laughter as he nodded, "I promise."

"Good!" I giggled and sniffed.
"Yah, Taemin! Your perfume is totally not tear-proof! You should buy the same one that Onew wears!" I scolded him and he laughed again.
"You know...this makes me really happy, noona."
I beamed widely. "Of course it does! After all, it only means one thing."

He looked at me questioningly and I fluttered my eyelashes at him and jumped up in his arms.
"YOU'RE MY HUBBY AGAIN!" I shouted happily.
"HUBBY. HUBBY. HUBBY. HUBBYYYYYY!"

I squealed and hugged him tighter and he laughed, pulling me off of him.
"Yah, noona, we're just back together as friends!"
"No!" I pouted . "You are so clearly in love with me! So we should totally move on to the next step now!"

 
He laughed again, shaking his head.
"I miss my delusional noona!" He ruffled my hair and I frowned.
"Delusional?! How dare you!"

"Come on!" He pulled on my hand.
"Don't you want to try my special ramen?"

 
--

In the end, we actually really did end up throwing his ramen in the bin.
"Ugh." I made a face.
"Well how am I supposed to know your milk is spoiled?" He said defensively.
"It wasn't! Putting it into the ramen and leaving it here instead of refrigerating was what made it spoiled!" I frowned.

 
He pouted. "And I was really looking forward to you eating it!"
"What was that other special ingredient there again?"
"Honey."
I stuck out my tongue in disgust.
"Eew! Milk and Honey in ramen? Are you crazy?! Are all hot men this crazy?!"

"Huh?" He scowled.
"What's 'eew' about that? I bet it's really delicious!"

"Did you even taste it?" I retorted.

"No. I didn't need to." He said arrogantly.

"Hmpf. Whatever. When we get married, we are so getting our own cook!"
"What?! No way! That will cost money! Besides, can't you cook? You're a girl for goodness' sakes!"
"Look at you now," I smiled teasingly.
"Complaining about us getting a cook and not about us getting married. I knew it! Just admit it, Lee Taemin. You want me to be the mother of your children someday, ohohohoho!"
"What?" He turned red.
"Fat chance would I want my children to have a mother whose laughter is 'ohohohoho!' What are you, Santa Claus or something?" He teased.

 
"I hate you." I hit his chest again.

"Ow. You've been hitting me all day!"

"Well maybe you should go to the gym more then!" I poke his stomach.
"I don't feel any abs here."
I poke it again and again.

"Yah! Yah! Yah!" He covered his flat stomach.
"You're such a ! Just because it's just us here in your house, you're doing these things!"

"Pfft. You're the one who's erted! I'm just poking your pathetic stomach! And besides, you're probably dying to do it with me, aren't you?" I fluttered my eyelashes at him and he suddenly smiled darkly, walking towards me until I fell on my bed.
"Noona," He murmured, turning my chin up to him. "Don't say things you cannot handle. Never ever play with fire. You might get burned." He murmured, blowing a small breath on me and winked.

I felt instantly breathless.
"Omo. Do that again!" I gasped, and he chuckled, pulling away.
"See. I told you, you're the , and anyway, I was just kidding." He laughed jokingly.
"Jerk! You made me excited over nothing!" I made a face, then I suddenly remembered something.
"Wait, that project you made..."
"Yeah! Wanna see it? It's really, really good!"

"You told me it wasn't much. -.-"
"Yeah well, I can't believe you thought I was serious about that! Of course it was very, very good!" He snorted.
"You're kidding, right? You look like you can't draw a perfect circle to save your life!"
"Yah, you will eat those words soon!" He warned and stuck out his tongue.
"Whatever. Where is it?"

"Here! Are you ready?" He opened the box slowly.
"Ta-daaa!" He announced proudly.

"Well...you're right. It's not much." I inspected the board he made carefully.

"Will you please wait?" He frowned and revealed a colorful board.

"Ooh." I blinked. "Well, I admit, it does look interesting!"

"What did I tell you?" He smiled widely as he pulled out the tokens and the cards to be used.
 
"Hey!" My mouth dropped open when I saw the characters.
"It's, it's--"

"Yup." He looked at me, smiling happily.
"I used your characters in your fic."

"That's me!" I said, looking at the small figurine that had my face and my clothes in miniature size in it.
"Oh, I'm so gorgeous!" I inspected the figurine all over.
"And here's Yuna! And you! And...Onew. Oh! Sungjong is here too!" I was so incredibly amazed by all of it.

 
"Right." He nodded, still looking proud.

"Look at us! We're so cute together!" I spazzed, getting the Taemin figurine and pairing it up with mine.
"Oh hello Aya, you're so pretty! My name is Lee Taemin and I want to make you Mrs. Lee!" I played with the figurines, giggling.
"Oh Taemin! You need to wait! True love waits!" Figurine me declared.
"What are we waiting for darling? I will die if you will not become mine in the next second!" Figurine Taemin wept.
"Oh all right! Since you can--"

"Noona. What are you doing?" Taemin looked at me weirdly.

"Our love story of course!" I snorted.

"I don't speak that way!"

"Pfft. Yes you do!"

"When did I call you darling? Aish, seriously. You make me speak that way in your fic too!"

"Well the readers like it! And I also think it's so romantic!" I sighed happily.

"......"

"Anyway, where did you get these pictures?" I asked.

"Net. Oh, and I used your computer to print everything out. See, I patterned it after the boardgame CLUE. Here's the rules," He gave me the paper containing the instructions and stuff.
 
INSTRUCTIONS
 
Storyline:
 
Detective Sherlock needs your help! He is working on the case of Gong Chan Shik, 16 years old, a student, was found dead on the 5th of August, precisely at 2100 hours due to blood loss. Gong was last seen having a pi stating match with the greatest student in the campus. He was found with blood all over him, his throat slashed open, and strange, edible liquid on his lips, papers with equations  in his hand, gravy on his cheek, camera toner on his fingers, nail buffer on his pockets, his hair neatly combed, and his fingers strangely forming the V sign. Who is the vicious killer of this young boy? (who clearly does really deserved to be murdered)
 
Pick Your Player:
 
6 characters:
Aya Toma 
Lee Taemin
Lee Jinki
Miura Yuna
Sungjong
you
 
Weapons:
 
Finetooth Comb/Brush
Banana Milk Pack
Chicken Bucket
Math Book
Camera Films
Sharp Fingernails
 
Rooms:
 
Aya's Room
Happy Tree Friends Convenience Store
Chicken Shop
Library
The Dark Room
you's AFF wall
Dungeon
Swimming Pool
Dumpster
 
Gameplay Instructions.
 
First of all, get a total stranger to select one card from the three piles [murderer, weapon, room] and seal it into the cute banana-colored envelope provided. This will be the solution for the game. The total stranger MUST make sure that no one else sees this and he/she MUST NOT tell anyone or even give hints or else he/she is a total loser who should be kicked for ruining the game.
 
1. Before selecting your game token, pick a paper from the equation box first then solve it. Failure to solve will result to disqualification.
 
2. After successfully answering the equation, Select your token. Choose wisely or else you'd regret it throughout the whole game.
 
* Moving through the board game will go by this token order:
Aya, Taemin, Yuna, Sungjong, you. The one who picked Onew is obviously the last.
 
3. Roll the die and move accordingly. OBVIOUSLY.
 
4. In entering a room, the player will have to choose again from the equation box and answer it. Failure to answer would result in losing a turn.
 
5. After successfully answering the equation once again, the player may now make his/her guess on who's the murderer, the weapon used, and the room where the murder was held. (which is automatically the room the token is standing in, no other room may be chosen)
The token accused of the murder would have to be moved to the room. [For example, if Player A accuses Yuna as the killer, the Yuna token must be moved to the room where Player A's token is.]
 
6 1/2: The total stranger who is now only a half-total stranger (because everyone should know at least his name at this point) clarifies if the accusation made is correct.
 
6. If one of the player's guesses is wrong, then he/she would be asked to answer an equation correctly. If not, he/she loses a turn.
 
7. In Making A DEFINITE Accusation: The player must wear the sherlock hat provided and declare in a loud voice: I KNOW WHO KILLED THIS UNIMPORTANT YOUNG BOY! and proceed with voicing out his/her accusation.
   
7 1/2: Again, the stranger who is now probably a friend, (because everyone should know at least his height and his motto in life at this point) clarifies if the accusation made is correct.
 
8. If the player is wrong, then he/she is disqualified for being stupid and guessing and not using analysis. If he/she still wants to stay in the game, he/she will have to answer five (5) equations correctly and be laughed at seven minutes straight by fellow players.
Also, the stranger, who is now considered as a friend, will be given more respect compared to him/her,
If he/she survives this humiliation, then he/she can continue to play.
 
9. Continue doing this until the right accusation is made.
 
GOOD LUCK DETECTIVES!
 
"WHAT THE HELL." I gasped.
 
"It's good, huh?" He looked totally proud.
 
"Oh Taemin." I looked at him sadly. "I'm so glad I love you no matter what and I'm willing to overlook all these stupidity."
 
"EH?" He blinked.

"Anyway. Why did you make Chan the victim? He wasn't even in my fic." I looked at him weirdly and he just shrugged.

"What? He just died in the game that's all. That jerk better be honored that he's even the star of our math project." He said arrogantly.

"I somehow doubt he'd be happy if he found out he died here in our boardgame." I mumbled.

"Of course he'll be happy! He's a star here, isn't he?! He'd probably go 'Oh, Aya noona, I'm so honored that you put me in your math project! I don't care if I'm dead! Now let me buy you a lifetime supply of choco milk. Because CHOCO MILK IS BETTER THAN STRAWBERRY! EVEN THOUGH IT'S TOTALLY UNTRUE!' " He shouted the last part quite passionately. As in, he looked really passionately angry.

"Uh...I don't remember Chan's voice being that high." I stared at him.

"YEAH WELL. WHATEVER. I BET HIS VOICE IS JUST SO MANLY AND DEEP AND BEAUTIFUL HUH, NOONA?! I BET THAT'S YOUR FREAKING RINGTONE NOW HUH?!"
He continued to shout like a madman.

"Woah." I held my hands up.
"First of all, Chan's voice is not at all manly and deep, it's pretty normal. Second, my ringtone changes every week, and it's mostly by my favorite kpop groups. This week is Secret's turn!" I smiled at him sweetly.

"WHATEVER. I BET IT'S GOING TO BE B1A4'S TURN NEXT WEEK, HUH? YOU LIKE THEM DON'T YOU? JUST BECAUSE ONE OF THEM LOOKS LIKE FREAKING GONGCHAN. YOU'RE SUCH A BIASED PERSON, THAT'S A SIN YOU KNOW. BEING BIASED. I HOPE YOU WILL STOP--"

"Woah woah there, Mr. Lee. What the heck is wrong with you?" I gave him a small slap on the cheek, making him stop ranting.
"You totally need some anger management sessions. What the heck..." I mumbled.

"I blame you." He pouted childishly.

"Why the heck are you so mad at Chan anyway? If you must know, he's actually a fan of strawberry milks!" I said fondly.

"WHAT?! WHAT GAVE HIM THE RIGHT?! THAT A**HOLE! I SWEAR I WILL--"

"Yah, Taemin!" I stepped on his foot, making him wince.

"Hey, ow! What was that for?" He pouted.

"For being a psychopath. What the heck is wrong with you? Did you forget you're my hubby?" I asked sweetly and he narrowed his eyes.
"What?"

"You're totally jealous of Chan. Don't worry, you're the only one I'm gonna marry!" I promised and tried to hug him but he stopped me.
"No way. I'm not signing any marriage certificate, I swear. You're such a two-timer." He crossed his arms and I giggled.

 
"Aw, but baby, I'm a loyal Taemint!" I announced.

"What the heck is a Taemint?" He looked at me incredulously.

"I don't know. Your fan. The term just suddenly entered my head."

"Pfft. What a weird fanclub name." He scoffed.

"I think it's totally cute!" I grinned.

"Meh. Whatever. Sunflowers would be better. Or maybe even Taemfools." He looked dreamily at the ceiling.

"Taemfools? What?" I frowned.

"You know. Fools that only know Lee Taemin." He smirked.

"Pfft. Stop being delusional. I'm probably the only one in your fanclub."

"I think not! I believe there are thousands of Taemints out there!" He declared stubbornly.

"Ha! Continue that dream of yours, dude. I bet my whole HOUSE that you don't even have 10 videos that features you in youtube! Oh and that there's not even 5 fics in AFF that tags 'taemin' as a character!"

"Yah!" He frowned.

"Bleh!" I stuck out my tongue at him.
"I also bet all my karma points that you DON'T have forums and sites dedicated to you! Or that you can even make a girl faint just by smiling!" I said confidently.

 
"Oh yeah?" He crossed his arms.
"How many karma points do you have?"

"156,654."

":O"

"What? I comment a lot!"

"Well, get ready to lose all that karma points AND your house then!" He said challengingly.

"Pfft. Hubby, get real." I shook my head and he pouted at me.
"Look, it's not wrong to dream of being a KPOP idol or be part of a group in like SM ent, called SHINee or something, and debut at exactly May 25, 2008 with a hit song called Noona Neomu Yeppo or Replay, or  whatever...because you know, nothing is impossible. But hubby, it's just not going to happen." I patted his hand.
"But you keep living that dream." I made a fighting sign at him.
"I mean, maybe it will happen someday. When you know, you're not stuck in this fic or something."

"-.- You're right. My life is just so normal. I mean, sometimes, I get dreams that I'm a maknae of this really popular kpop group and that we even perform in Europe and stuff. But then, I wake up and I realize that everything is just normal. I'm not a famous kpop star." He sighed sadly.

"I know. That's reality." I shrugged.

"I don't wanna talk about sad dreams anymore. Should we just play this or something? Just a test run?"

"Sure!" I eagerly got the figurine that represented me.

"Hey, Taemin." I began while he was setting up the game.

"Yeah?"

"You got my name wrong in this thing."

"Eh?" He looked up at me, surprised and I smiled.
"It's not Aya Toma."

"Then what is it?"

I grinned and hook my arm around him,
"It's Aya Toma-Lee."

 


 
you have (1) HATE MAIL
taemin_icon_by_xbluestars-d3g7se6.png

HAHA. THE TITLE WAS A JOKE.

Anywayyyy, I can't bear to torture Taemin any longer and there's like five chapters left on this thing anyway.

 

DON'T YOU THINK THEY SHOULD BE FRIENDS ALREADY? RIGHT? RIGHT??

 

And ooh~ looks like someone will lose a house and all her karma points. LOL XD

 

BTW. You can check out where Taemin got his idea for the boardgame here.