Reason to Groan #1: OnHyun

☠x The Noona Hater x☠
Four days ago:
I tried, you know.
I tried so hard.
 
Everyday.
 
I never gave up.
I ran, and ran, and ran some more.
I never got tired of running.
 
Not when she's the one on the finish line.
 
--
 
Four days after:
Okay, okay.
I know that I said I won't give up...
But this.
 
This is just too much.
 
--
 
MONDAY
 
"Ready, Taemin?"
I scowled, annoyed.
"No."
"Haha! You really crack me up!" Onew hyung laughed as if it was the funniest joke in the world, and I rolled my eyes.
 
After about two minutes of his continuous weird laughing (especially since no one was laughing with him) he finally stopped, and gave me a serious look before turning to the others,
"He's ready." He said with a straight face on.
 
I sighed heavily.
Damn me and my big mouth.
 
--
 
Flashback: Friday.
 
"Aya noona!" I smiled as brightly as I could, acted as nicely as I can, persevered as hard as possible, and ran to her as close as ever.
"Hm?" She had once again only given me a small nod before turning away again.
 
To be honest, it hurts. It hurts a lot.
Could she really not like me anymore?
All those feelings she had for me before?
 
Were they all gone?
 
Just like that?
 
"Noona, look what I have for you again today~" I presented to her the choco milk that I dutifully bring her every morning, a hopeful smile on my face.
"Not again..." I heard her mumble.
 
Ow.
 
"Taemin, I'm allergic to choco milks, okay?" She huffed.
"Liar!" I laughed even though I was so sad inside.
I was still so determined to get her back.
"You like choco milk! Just as much as I like you...right?" I said this jokingly, but meant every word of it.
I saw her tense before she finally sighed,
"Then I guess you don't like me that much then." She murmured before standing up and leaving me.
 
Defeated, I slumped down on my chair, feeling lost again.
Run, Taemin, run.
 
--
 
"Jjong! Stop taking my apples!"
"I told you I'm on a diet!"
"I don't care! I'm on a diet too!"
"Does anyone want my grapes? They're fresh!"
"NO!"
"Huh, how come no one likes my grapes?"
"I have gatorade."
"I prefer pocari sweat!"
 
I sighed and slumped down on the seat next to Jonghyun hyung, feeling tired and lifeless.
I listened to them argue for about fifteen minutes more, while thoughtlessly playing with the choco milk that she once again rejected.
 
"Taemin?? Earth to Taemin!"
 
I snapped back to attention, feeling embarrassed when I saw that all my hyungs' attention were on me.
 
"Yeah?" I mumbled, not looking at them.
"Not feeling like yourself again?" Jonghyun hyung clucked his tongue in disapproval.
"Sorry." I sighed, not really feeling sorry since I'm spacing out again.
 
"Yeah, okay. Listen. You're the tiebreaker, Taem! Pepsi or Coke?" They all looked at me expectantly.
"Err..."
"Coke! Coke!" Key hyung cheered, throwing me meaningful looks.
"No, Taemin! It's Pepsi! Pepsi's the better choice!" Onew hyung gave me an encouraging nod.
 
"Uhm..." Do I really have to choose?! What about choco milks, huh?
WHAT ABOUT REJECTED CHOCO MILKS?!
DOES ANYONE EVEN CARE?!
 
"Taemin??" Jjong hyung shook me.
"Yah! Stop that." Minho hyung frowned and peered at me closely.
"Hey...Minnie, is something wrong? You look troubled."
 
Wow. Someone actually noticed?
 
"Well, obviously! Pepsi or Coke is such a hard choice!" Key hyung snorted.
 
"No, no, it's not that...Taemin, what's wrong? Tell us." Minho hyung dismissed Key hyung and looked at me in concern.
 
"Yeah...we're here for you." Onew hyung smiled.
"But you have to choose between Coke and Pepsi first."
 
"HYUNG!" Minho hyung looked annoyed.
"No one cares about it, okay?! And just so you know, I prefer Coke now."
 
"WHAT?!" Onew hyung looked upset.
"But what made you change your mind?! Was it me?!"
 
"AISH! No one cares! And Pepsi lost! Now let's listen to Taemin!" Jjong hyung looked annoyed as he turned his attention to me.
"What is it maknae? We can help you, no problem. Yep. What is it?"
 
I looked at all of them carefully.
Can I really trust them with this problem?
 
"Go on, Taemin. Don't be shy. Umma will help~" Key hyung nodded, smiling sweetly.
 
Hm, to trust or not to trust?
Can hyungs give good advice?
 
Let's see, a chicken maniac, a playboy, an umma, and a sports maniac...
 
Hm...
They should be able to help, right?
 
Yeah, yeah. Hyungs will definitely solve my problem!
I mean, they've never let me down before!
 
"Hyungs..." I began courageously as they all leaned in closer.
"Hyungs, I need your help."
 
Uh-oh, Taemin.
Big mistake.
 
End of flashback.
--
 
"Do I really need to do this?" I screeched my sneakers against the floor, refusing to go out of the classroom we were all hiding in.
"Yes. You signed, remember?" Onew hyung shoved the paper in my face triumphantly.
"But it's so weird! And stupid!" I whined, still refusing to go out of the room.
"How can you say that? It's brilliant!" Onew hyung continued to push me with so much force even though I was holding to the sides of the door for dear life.
 
No way am I going out like this.
No freaking way!
 
"It is not!" I continued to argue, sticking myself against the wall so that he won't be able to push me out of the room.
"Stop being so stubborn! Besides, brilliant or not, you still signed!" He reminded me and I frowned, still refusing to give in.
"No!"
"Taemin, just do it. Sheesh. Then it'll all be over. I mean, you never know. His doofus plan might actually work." Key hyung smirked.
"It's not doofus! It's genius!" Onew hyung muttered, looking irritated.
 
I sighed in annoyance, who the hell suggested that stupid contract anyway?!
 
Flashback: Saturday.
"But you're so stubborn, we give you advice but you refuse to listen!" Onew hyung said, looking dubious regarding my asking them for help with Aya noona.
 
"Of course not! I'll listen this time!" I insisted.
 
"Hmm, I'm having doubts as well."
"Yeah...stubborn Taemin. Wasn't that his nickname even from before? Keke."
"Hardheaded maknae. Jeez."
 
I felt angry at all their ridicuous and obviously untrue comments.
"LET'S DO A CONTRACT THEN!" I shouted, banging my fists on the table.
 
They all stopped snickering, shocked at my outburst.
 
"LET ME SIGN A DOCUMENT STATING THAT I'LL FOLLOW ALL YOUR ADVICES!" I continued to shout.
 
"Why is Taemin shouting?" Onew hyung's eyes were wide.
"Hm, are you sure, Taemin? A contract? You do know that we won't be backing down from your challenge, right?" Jonghyun hyung looked amused which infuriated me more.
 
Why do they only see me as a kid anyway?!
 
"YES I'M SURE! NOW GIVE ME THOSE PAPERS!" I shouted again, making Key hyung wince,
"I don't know if I should be proud of this moment or not..."
"Fine. Let's write it here..." Jonghyun hyung grabbed a piece of paper from his notebook and together with Minho hyung, they started to write:
 
"Here you go." Minho hyung smiled confidently, handing me a pen.
 
I scribbled my signature furiously and with a flourish and waited for all of them to sign as well.
Ha. They think I won't sign their stupid contract?
 
Who's the hardheaded one now?!
 
"Hey, we need a witness for this." Minho hyung looked down at the stupid contract.
 
"Hm, oh I know!" Key hyung went out of my room and after about 12 seconds, came back, with my little brother in tow.
"Kai can witness!"
 
"What? He's a kid!" Jonghyun hyung scratched his head.
 
"A kid? I'm not a kid! I already know how to spell difficulty! Ms. Moon taught us yesterday! I'll show you! Mrs. D, Mrs. I, Mrs. F-F-I, Mrs. C, Mrs. U, Mrs. L-T-Y!" He looked proud.
 
"Aigoo, that's so cute!" Key hyung pinched Kai's cheeks, who beamed.
"How come all the letters are married?" Onew hyung asked.
"Who cares. Sign here, Kai."
I gave the pen to my brother.
 
"Sign? What's that?"
"Your signature, kid. Do you have one?"
"Oh! A signature! Okay!" He scribbled something on the paper and handed it to us after 5 seconds.
"That's not a signature!" Minho hyung wrinkled his nose.
"What the hell is that symbol? Is that a hexagon or what?"
"It's...it's a sign! You said you need me to sign, right?" Kai looked confused.
I peered in on what he wrote under Witnessed by, and found that he scribbled this:
 
Witnessed by:
 
"Ah, Kai, that's not a signature." Jonghyun hyung said gently, erasing Kai's work.
"Oh..."
"Okay, try again." He handed him the pen.
 
This time, it took him 20 seconds to sign and Jonghyun hyung took it, his eyes growing larger by the second.
"Jjong, what's the matter? Is it okay now?" Onew hyung asked.
Jonghyun hyung didn't say anything and just handed the paper to us.
 
We all looked down curiously at what Kai had written...which turned out to be this:
 
Witnessed by:
 
"Is that...a wolf?" Minho hyung asked in disbelief.
"And I thought I was good in drawing..." Jonghyun hyung looked scandalized.
I shook my head, "He's my brother. Of course he's very good in the arts." I ruffled his hair and he smiled up at me,
"Did you like my signature, hyung?"
"Yeah, it's super awesome, Kai! But that's not the right one though...your signature is mainly your name. Like this!" I showed him my signature in the paper and he slapped his forehead adorably.
 
"Is that it?! Geez! Why didn't you tell me?" He grabbed the paper and erased his previous signature and put in his name.
 
Witnessed by:
 
"Yah, yah! Give me the paper, I'm going to take a picture of it and post it in instagram!" Key hyung said urgently while taking the paper.
"Uh, but hyung..." I tried to take the document back but it was too late, Key hyung already let out a scream.
"YAH! WHY'D YOU ERASE IT! I WAS GOING TO TAKE A PICTURE OF IT! DRAW IT AGAIN!!"
 
Unfortunately, Kai has already lost interest amidst all the shouting and has gone back to his room.
"Call Kai again!" Key hyung looked like a crazy person as he raced down to my brother's room.
 
"What's with Key...hm, anyway, the contract is now complete, as you have requested Lee Taemin! So we have a deal, yes?" Onew hyung smiled, taking out his hand to shake mine.
"It's a deal." I smiled back, shaking his hand firmly.
 
See? I told you I'm not stubborn!
 
End of flashback.
 
--
 
I frowned in thought. Stupid Onew hyung, suggesting a contract in the first place!
"Just do it!" He grunted, pushing me out until I finally stumbled in the halls.
"Good luck, Taemin!" They all called out before proceeding to close the door again.
 
"Yah!" I ran back to the close door, pounding my fist on it.
"This is not what I signed up for! Let me in!"
I shouted, but no one answered anymore.
 
Argh. Heartless hyungs!
 
I looked down on my outfit consciously, why did Onew hyung have to give such bad advices anyway? And why the hell did I agree to follow them all?!
 
Sigh...this is going to be a long week.
 
--
 
SHINee's Guide to Winning Back a Girl Who is Now Pissed-Off Because You were Such a Jerk:
 
Monday:
 
Onew's Advice:
Ideal:
Girls have a high sense of hearing, they fall for just the voice alone.
If you sing her a sweet song, and if you play the piano, she will definitely fall for you.
 
Reality:
Dress up like her boyfriend, what was his name again, Gong Chan? Yeah. Dress up like him, go up to Aya and make her believe you are Chan and break up with her. Then go back to being Taemin and comfort her immediately. This will work a hundred percent! Trust me! Oh, and remember to act like Chan too, okay? Might want to change your hairstyle a bit too...
 
I facepalmed when I remembered everything.
Oh no, what have I gotten myself into?!
 
--
 
I waited awkwardly outside her last class.
I wish I'm dead right now, I swear.
 
How the hell am I going to do this advice at all...
Wearing these stupid clothes all day...
 
I sighed and glared down at my 'shoes' darkly.
Apparently, these gross gym shoes happens to belong to that jerk! Jonghyun hyung managed to 'borrow' it a while ago in his locker.
And this tacky jacket? Yup, not mine.
My last attempt in saving myself would be to wear this cap, hoping that no one will see my face, because this is so stupid AND THESE ARE NOT MY CLOTHES AND MY HAIR LOOKS WEIRD AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO DRAW WOLVES AND I'M NOT SURE HOW I'M GOING TO SURVIVE TODAY BECAUSE OF EXTREME EMBARRASSMENT!
PLEASE!
 
KILL ME NOW!
 
You there, you! Yes! You! Go and kill me now please! I'm counting on you!
 
 
The bell finally rang and I lowered the cap more over my head, making sure it will hide my eyes and that no one will recognize me.
And now I realize that what I just did was stupid since I can't even lift my head so I cannot see whether she has gone out of the room already.
 
Oh well, better this than be seen! I will just be observing the shoes then...
 
My eyes darted around on the floor, looking for a familiar pair of shoes when suddenly...
Hey! I know those doll shoes with heels!
 
I glanced down at the shoes again, yep. Definitely her! I've already seen it enough, seeing as how she's always stepping on Yoseob hyung 'accidentally' (which happens to be everyday)
 
Walking fast, I grabbed the hand of the owner of those shoes, very, very sure that it was Aya noona.
The girl yelped, I guess I grabbed her too hard, but I don't care. I needed to pull her with me to a place where no one can see us and I can finally take off these tacky clothes.
 
"Yah! Yah! Let go! Who the hell are you! Help! Help! I'm being kidnapped!" I ignored her cries again and pulled her into an empty classroom.
"Yah! Yah! Let go!" Is it just me or has Aya noona's voice became...I don't know, different?
 
Shrugging the thought off, I let go of her hand and took off my cap,
"Aya noona, we need to talk." I began, looking up at her f--
 
Wait. What the--
 
"TAEMIN?!"
"ONEW HYUNG?!" My mouth gaped open in surprise.
"What...how...WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Onew hyung looked just as surprised as I am.
"Me?? What are YOU doing wearing heels??"
"It was a dare, okay!" He huffed and stomped his feet.
"And what are you doing wearing those clothes?! They're so tacky!"
"What am I doing wearing these clothes?! WHAT AM I DOING WEARING THESE CLOTHES?!" I exploded, wanting to strangle him badly.
 
Did he actually forget that THIS was his advice?!
 
"Uhm, did you really have to repeat yourself?"
I gritted my teeth in annoyance,
"You are an idiot, hyung! And besides, you were shouting Help! Help! I'm being kidnapped!, and yet you call yourself a man?!" I retorted.
"Uhm." He looked embarrassed.
"You still haven't explained the tacky clothes!!"
I took a deep breath, trying to steady myself,
"Leave. Leave now." I growled, pushing him out of the room.
"Yah, yah. Fine! I'm going! How rude." He mumbled, and I watched him wobble, 
almost slipping in those stupid heels down the halls.
 
Stupid Onew hyung. What kind of dare is that anyway?!
 
I took off the ugly jacket and walked down the halls with my head down.
This day is an absolute fail.
 
"It's a fail! You're such a fail, Lee Taemin! Fail! Fail! Especially Onew hyung! Such an annoying advice...stupid contract, stupid poll..." I entered the comfort room, and took off this hideous shirt, while staring at myself in the mirror.
 
Okay, I realize that I'm topless right now, but that's okay. I don't want to wear that jerk's clothes anymore!
And anyway, I'm in the boys' room, no one will find it weird.
I'll just call Minho hyung to bring me a shirt later, once I'm done contemplating and feeling like a fail, that is!
 
Aigoo, it's only the first advice and already I want to give up...
Aya noona, Aya noona, I need to talk to you...where are you...
 
Why is it so hard to get--
Wait. Was that...
 
A sob?
 
I frowned and stood still, listening clearly.
Yup, those are sobs all right.
 
Wait.
Does that mean someone is crying?
Here in the men's bathroom?
 
Looking around, I followed the sound of those soft sobs curiously.
 
Why is that sound so familiar?
 
I checked each stall until I got to the last one, which was locked, and clearly, this was where those sounds emanated from.
Biting my lip, I crouched a little and looked down at the shoes.
 
Doll shoes.
With heels.
 
I frowned a little, why is Onew hyung...
"Onew hyung?" I said aloud while kicking the cubicle door open.
 
"AAAHHHHHH!"
 
"AAAHHHHHH!" I shouted as well, surprised.
 
"Tae-Tae...min?" The girl looked up at me with sad, tear-strickened eyes.
"Krystal?" I looked at her weirdly, I mean, why is a girl here in the men's room? But still, she's crying...
Why are girls always crying anyway??
"Krystal-shii..." I said in concern. She is one of my friends after all...and I used to flirt with her.
 
Hey. USED TO. Okay?
 
"Uhm, are you...are you okay?" I asked awkwardly.
"No..." She whispered.
"Why? What happened? Are you hurt?" I looked at her face and her hands carefully. 
"N-No." She stood up, and pushed past me.
"Hey! Hey, wait!" I took her arm to stop her.
 
I can't help it, okay? I'm sorry, I just don't really like it when girls cry.
 
"Let me go." She sniffled but I shook my head.
"No, not until you tell me what happened. Did someone do this to you? Who is it? Tell me." I gave her an encouraging look.
 
She stared at me for about five seconds before finally collapsing in my arms.
"Taemin oppa~" She wailed.
"Why are boys so difficult anyway? They are all heartbreakers! I hate men!" She continued to cry.
 
I patted her hair, feeling bad for her.
I can't even contradict what she's saying because I've been a jerk too...to the girl I love that is.
 
"There, there. He's a jerk for not appreciating you. I'll beat the out of him. Now who is it?" I comforted her.
"T-Thanks, oppa. But you know...I'm getting tears all over your chest right now." She mumbled shyly.
 
I looked down, OH NANANA BATMAN! I DON'T HAVE A FREAKING SHIRT ON AND I'M BARGING IN CUBICLES AND BEING A WEIRDO!
OH GOD.
 
"Uh, uhm, that is, because..." I stammered, blushing.
"It's okay, Taemin oppa!" Krystal was all smiles again as she hugged me once more.
"I like how you're so warm~"
"Uh, but--Are you okay now?" I was still feeling so embarrassed.
"Yeah! Thanks oppa! We should go out on a date again!"
"Date? Well, I don't know..."
 
Suddenly, I heard the door opening and we both looked up.
I felt my face go white when I saw who entered.
 
"Am I interrupting something?" She asked, her eyes shifting from Krystal to me, and I became much more conscious about the fact that I'm shirtless right now, and Krystal's hugging me...
 
"Yes."
"No." Krystal and I both said at the same time.
 
"I see." She raised an eyebrow, her face flushing, and I can see that she looks hurt by the whole scene.
"Well, I'm sorry for barging in." She muttered and hurried out.
 
I quickly pushed Krystal away from me and rushed after her.
"Aya noona, wait! This isn't what you think it is!" I took her arm, while looking at her pleadingly.
"Don't worry, Taemin." She said coldly.
"I'm not going to tell on you entering the ladies' room." She shoved my hand away from her arm.
"And you might want to put a shirt on too. You don't want others to know that you've been fooling around, right?" Her voice trembled as she ran away quickly.
 
"Aya noona, wait!" I called out as I watched her walk away from me.
Again.
"Why won't you let me explain..." I sighed heavily and banged my fist against the lockers beside me.
 
Damn.
Is this day a total fail or what?
 
--
 
Tuesday:
 
"So what happened?" Onew hyung asked eagerly.
"Nothing happened. I hate you." I muttered darkly.
"What'd I do?" Onew hyung looked confused and the others chuckled.
"Okay, okay. We get it Taemin. We did hear the news about a junior running in the halls yesterday. Almost ." Key hyung smirked and Minho hyung whistled.
 
blushed, stupid Taemin! Stupid, stupid me! :(
 
"W-Well, that wasn't me..." I lied, I can feel my face burning.
"Who cares? Onew hyung's advice is doomed right from the start. But don't worry, Taem." Jjong hyung placed an arm around my shoulders.
"It's Jonghyun hyung to the rescue! Yeah!" He looked proud.
"My advice is sure to bring her back into your arms. I mean, really. It works for me everytime. 99.9% success rate! Guaranteed!"
"What about the .01%?" Minho hyung asked.
"Well, that's because Taemin is not me, and he will be doing my techniques. And, we all know that I'm better at what I do, right?"
"I don't get it." Onew hyung mumbled.
 
I ignored them and focused on Jonghyun hyung.
"This better be good, hyung."
 
--
Tuesday.
 
Jonghyun's advice:
 
Ideal:
Girls are animals of emotions.
Whisper sweet words to them and give them a slightly eyesmile.
 
Reality:
Seduce her, Taemin.
Put on the right moves.
Pin her against the wall and lean in real close.
Then after you get her all excited and breathless, you need to say these words to her...
 
--
 
I felt so conscious as I went to my next class.
All day long, I've been getting stares.
 
Especially from girls.
 
"Hi Taemin~" Nana noona gave me a flirty smile.
I choked on the Coke that I was drinking,
 
Nana noona is saying Hi to me?!
Am I dead?! Did a genie hear my secret wish?!
AHDSKDSHSAJUFJH!!!!!!!
 
"Haha, that's so hot, Taemin~" She cooed.
 
I choked again, this time on the muffin that I was eating.
 
My choking is hot?!
THE WAY I CHOKE IS HOT?!
OH GOD. I CAN DIE NOW!!
 
"I'll see you around, bye~" She gave me a wink and I choked in reply again.
"Ngh." I stared after her with wide eyes.
 
Nana noona...
My life is now complete<3
Thank you Jonghyun hyung! Thank you for this makeover!
for styling and concept needs, please call The Macho Fairy Salon at 1-800-MACHOYEAH.
 
"Hey Taemin!" Someone slapped me on the back and I turned around to see that it was Eunhyuk hyung, one of my classmates in Calculus.
"Ah, hyung? What's up?"
"I just wanted to know if you already finished our assignment for Calculus?"
"Yes." I nodded, "Why?"
"Erm..." He looked embarrassed, "Well, you know, in today's society, Taemin, hard work and team work are very essential to build a happy community..."
I squinted my eyes at his words. WHAT?
"...and besides, they both end with WORK. Don't you agree?"
"Uhm. Yes." I nodded dumbly, not at all getting what he's saying.
"Okay, good. And did you know that Korea is divided into two? Let me tell you the history. Once upon a time--"
"Do you just want to copy my assignment or something?"
He looked even more embarrassed, but nonetheless, happy, "Well, I won't say no to such a generous offer. Calculus is quite hard, I'm not sure why we're taking it up. But let me tell you the history of the pineapple--"
 
His words awakened something inside me.
Calculus...Calculus...
 
Aya noona.
 
Jonghyun hyung's advice!
 
 
"I have to go!" I said in a hurry, and I think I hear Eunhyuk sunbae shouting after me, but I wasn't really sure...
"Yah, Taemin-ah! Where are you going? What about teamwork? WHAT ABOUT PINEAPPLES? TAEMIN-AH!"
 
I'm sorry, hyung.
But first things first.
Aya noona.
 
Aya noona comes first.
 
--
 
I checked my watch.
Yup, right on time. PE's over.
She should be on her way to the locker rooms now.
 
I wore my emergency wig (which Key hyung lent me) and a bathrobe to conceal my clothes.
I checked the tiny mirror inside the locker room.
 
Sadly, I do look like a girl.
And that's with only a wig on.
 
WHY OH WHY WAS I BORN THIS WAY! >.<
 
And I know you guys are wondering, but I do need to pretend to be a girl if I'm going to sneak in the ladies' locker room, you know!
 
I walked over to another set of lockers and picked a random one, wishing it was her locker.
I think I'm going crazy.
How can a girl turn me into something like this?
 
"Aya noona," I practiced, pretending that she was this locker door. "I'm really sorry, okay? Now let's--"
 
I stopped abruptly when I heard footsteps nearing the locker room.
And girl voices.
 
Lots of girl voices.
 
Panicking, I opened the locker (which was surprisingly not locked!) and stuck my head inside it.
 
"I can't believe we have to run 20 laps next week again. The sun is too hot during our PE and I can just feel my skin burning!" I listened closely as they talked more and almost hyperventilated when I realized that it was Yuna noona's snobby voice!
 
Yuna noona! Then that means...
 
"Totally. We should bring an umbrella while we run." Oh. Oh no! It's Aya noona!!
"Uhm, do any of you have an extra scrunchie? Mine broke a while ago!" I heard Bom noona complain.
"I have an extra headband, is that okay?"
 
I panicked deep inside as their voices got nearer.
What should I do!
Trying to think rationally, I stayed very still and hoped against hope that they won't notice me.
 
I mean really, here I am in a wig with a bathrobe on and my head stuck in a locker...
YEAH THEY WON'T NOTICE ALL RIGHT!
Pleasepleaseplease if only for today, make everything go right...
 
Finally their voices faded and I breathe a sigh of relief against the locker.
Thank goodness this is a girl's locker. If this was a guy's locker that I stuck my head in, it would definitely smell! 
 
Carefully, I looked around, no decorations at all, an extra shirt, loose powder, mirror, sunblock, lotion, perfume, pictures of idols, stickers...
 
I made a face, what exactly is it that girls do during PE time anyway?!
Make-up sessions?!
 
Nevertheless, I continued to scan the contents of the locker (using only my eyes) because it is fun because I'm afraid to stick my head out again, when I suddenly felt a tap against my shoulder.
"Uhm. Excuse me, miss? Your head...is uh...in my locker."
 
I froze in panic.
 
"Miss?" The girl repeated.
"Uh...who is that? And why is she in a bathrobe?"
"More importantly, why is she in pants and in a bathrobe?"
"Maybe she's an ahjumma..."
 
I started hyperventilating again when I realized there was a group of probably, 3 girls, just staring at me right now.
 
Quickly, I stick my head out of the locker and came face to face with...
 
Aya noona.
 
OH GOD!!!!!!!
 
In another burst of unwelcomed panic, I opened the locker next to hers and stuck my head inside again.
 
"Wtf." I heard someone say and then someone else screamed,
"Maybe it's the locker room ghost!! Oh my god!!! The one who stuck her head in a locker and she died because she can't get her head out and she suffocated!! OMG!! IT'S HER!!!"
"OH MY GOD!!!!"
"EEEEEK! IT TOTALLY EXPLAINS THE HIDEOUS PANTS AND BATHROBE FASHION! KYAAAAA!!! GHOSTTT!!!"
 
Girl chaos broke out from the locker room as they all screamed and scurried out.
All the while, I kept my head stuck inside, trembling in embarrassment.
 
"Yah, yah! Wait for me!"
Is that...
 
Yes!
It's her voice!
 
Seizing the opportunity, I unstick my head from the locker and found her back facing me exactly as she screamed in panic because her friends left her.
 
YES! WE'RE ALONE AT LAST!
 
"Aya noona!" I shouted and took her to face me while she screamed more.
Remembering Jonghyun hyung's instructions, I pinned her against the wall and leaned near her.
"AAAAHHHHHHHH!!! OMAIGHADDDD! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!!" She screamed and I instantly covered with my hand.
"Shh! It's me, Taemin!"
Her eyes widened and she shook her head, freeing as she screamed again,
"YOU'RE NOT TAEMIN!!! YOU HAVE GIRLY HAIR!! YOU'RE THE GHOST!! OHMYGOD! PLEASE I'M SO SORRY! PLEASE DON'T STICK MY HEAD IN A LOCKER!! I PROMISE I WON'T CHEAT IN JUMP ROPE AGAIN!! PLEASE!!!"
I shook my head hard and covered again, "But noona, it's really me! See?" I took off my bathrobe, revealing my real clothes.
"YOU'RE A GUY?! THE LOCKER ROOM GHOST IS A GUY?! OHMYGOD!!! PLEASE DON'T TAKE MY ITY!!! PLEASE!!! I SWEAR!! I'M--I'M A GUY TOO!!" She shouted again in panic and I winced,
"Noona, please...don't shout. Others will get the wrong idea--Now, let me just do the second step, okay?" I took off the stupid wig and leaned near her again and waited until she was "excited and breathless" so that I can say the magic words.
 
But before I knew it...
 
She already fainted.
 
"Noona?! Aya noona??" I shook her, panicking.
"Wake up! Wake up! Aya noona, are you okay?!"
 
"THERE SHE IS!! THERE'S THE LOCKER ROOM GHOST!"
I looked up to find the girls' football team (composed of reallyyyy manly girls) in front of us, brooms and mops in hand.
"That's not a ghost! That's a guy!"
"What the. It's a !!"
"You there! What are you doing to Aya?!"
 
Startled, I dropped Aya noona on the floor and ran like crazy for my life while they chased me with those deadly weapons.
 
Oh God, I thought as I ran fast and hid in the school garden,
I never knew getting a girl back would be so hard.

 

you have (1) HATE MAIL 
taemin_icon_by_xbluestars-d3g7se6.png



Oh my god. Can you guys believe it? I updated again! Yay! ^^

and it's a totally weird chapter but...well, it's an update! ROFL :3

Happy 5th birthday to us shawols [last may 25] and happy comeback to the exotics! I have decided to make a cameo of the Wolf here. Lol. I cannot wait for it asdnnsgkn

but of course, the most epic of all comebacks, would be Jjong <33 yay!

Hello to the new subbers! ^^ if you guys noticed, I have placed this, and my other major fics in a members-only viewing, because I have been getting news that my works are being plagiarized, here, and even in LJ. I really have no idea why they would do that because this fic is too random and weird to be plagiarized and PLAGIARIZING hurts :(

Please, I beg you, don't do it. Or I shall be forced to discontiue my fics and just...I don't know, stop writing. >___< or maybe I just won't be posting it, lol idk. But please stop :(

AND DID I TELL YOU GUYS THIS CHAPTER IS ONLY PART 1? PART 2 WILL BE MINKEY which I will post once I finish it... :3

And the ideal advices came from the Girls, Girls, Girls lyrics, so all creds go to them!

Okay, on other news, here's my thanks to all the new upvoters! [who clearly amazes me. woohoo!]

Gardenia: I sadly cannot access your profile to see if you have any stories, so I will just be giving you super amazing drawing skills [because you seem to love anime!]

juniorgirl: I give you Sunggyu's adorable eyesmile powers~

xLeeHyunMinx: I give you the ability to teleport to see your bias!

Marilizz14: You are now part of the EXO first class//Organization team XOXO! and guess what? you're the only girl there! hohoho. Lucky!

xXMysteriousXx: Counter Kisses

kpop1122Because of Him

MystikSarangKiss Note

Onews-ChickenSHINee Broke My Heart...and My Foot

mikeandikelover: I give you the power to shift into any idol you desire~

SuperJuniorCookie: I give you the power to bake really yummy cookies that will make SuJu oppas fall in love with you and make you speak Mandarin fluently! ^^

TelissaSadistic. [the subject of your fics are quite interesting! angsty! i love it <3]

iJaemi♥ Tae means big gestures and Min means quick ♥

CherriesalwaysthereA New World

threemorewishesGirls' Generation - The Chat

siddles95: I give you the ability to be the only girl to be used in any MV that your bias group will have!~

shinix: I give you the ability to befriend any of the idols with just a snap of your fingers!

kamilia24: MY HUSBAND IS AN IDOL??!! [Imma wait for this because Onew's here! KYAAA]

adlinriz: Cannot view your profile T__T but will give you the ability to look as adorable and have the same charms as your favorite anime charater~

thea_14: I can't imagine my life without you.

Thank you for the upvotes! And your awesome comments totally make me update faster! So let me know what you think! :)