Reason to be Surprised #1: You + Me

☠x The Noona Hater x☠
“Friendzoned? What does being friendzoned mean? Friendzoned, as defined by someone called Wikipedia stated that it refers to a platonic relationship wherein one person wishes to enter into a romantic relationship, while the other does not. It is generally considered to be an undesirable situation by the lovelorn person. Let me help clear it up by providing examples. Example 1: Taemin hyung got friendzoned yesterday by the girl he likes. He had professed his love for her but she only wanted to be friends. Example 2, Taemin hyung finally made up with the girl he likes. The girl though, clarified that she only wants to be friends and only friends from that point on. Example 3--”
“YAH! YAH! What are you doing?!” I lifted my head up from the book I was immersed in upon hearing my brother’s utterly ridiculous examples.
He gave me a blank look, “Uhm, practicing my speech for History class?”
“What?” I squinted my eyes. “Speech? History Class? What’s your topic?”
“Teacher asked us to do a speech titled, Who’s Your Hero?”  Xiumin piped up, looking up from his own speech papers.
“Who’s your hero?” I repeated, turning to glare at my brother again, “And you’re choosing FRIENDZONED GUYS?” I asked in disbelief.
“Yes.” Kai looked at me as if I was crazy. “Quit it, hyung. I want to win best speech!”
 
I snorted; he is so not going to win any awards with a topic like that!
 
Kyungsoo snorted too, “As expected from you, Jong In! Just continue that and I’ll be sure to win against you!”
“SO NOT!” Kai shouted childishly.
“WILL TOO!” Kyungsoo shouted back while tossing a crayon at my brother’s direction, which unfortunately hit Kris’ head.
“YAH!” Kris shouted as well, glaring.
“Who is your hero anyway, Mr. Know-It-All?” Kai scoffed, still mad at Kyungsoo and ignoring Kris completely.
“The milkman!” Kyungsoo announced proudly and I almost choked.
 
WTF. ARE THESE KIDS CRAZY?!
 
“Pfft. The milkman . Why do you even like him?” Suho mumbled, rolling his eyes.
“Duh. He delivers fresh milk in our front porch everyday! Umma said I will grow taller and stronger if I drink milk, and that is possible with the milkman! I want to be very tall soon!” He declared proudly.
“Aw, of course you will.” Chanyeol said, standing up and tottering over to Kyungsoo and proceeding to give him a hug. “You will be very tall soon, Kyungiee!” He said affectionately.
This time, it was Baekhyun who threw a crayon at Chanyeol’s direction; which once again landed on Kris’ head.
Although he didn’t really noticed so the crayon just got stuck in his elaborately done hairdo…
“I HATE YOU!” Baekhyun shouted.
“Who? The milkman?” Chanyeol asked, blinking innocently but Baek refused to answer and continued to color furiously.
 
“Whatever. The milkman is a liar! You will not grow taller Kyungsoo! NOT EVEN AFTER WE DEBUTED! MARK MY WORDS!” Suho was surprisingly shouting.
“And you too, Baekhyun and Luhan! Even Jonghyun seonsangnim! YOU WILL ALL STAY SHORT!” He continued to shout like a madman.
Chanyeol froze, looking scared. “Are we still talking about the milkman?”
 
“WHO CARES!” I interrupted. “YOU GUYS ARE WEIRD! ESPECIALLY YOU, KAI! HOW DARE YOU CITE YOUR YOUR OWN BROTHER AS AN EXAMPLE FOR A FRIENDZONED GUY!?”
 
All 12 of them looked up at me with dazed, weirded-out expressions. Well, all 12, except for Kris, who seems intent in drawing something that looks totally unrecognizable…
 
“Uhm. But you are friendzoned, hyung.” Chen answered timidly.
“W-WHAT?!” I stuttered in disbelief.
“Yeah, you totally are, hyung. The first time I saw you, I was all, Oh, Kai’s hyung is totally a friendzoned guy!” Tao said.
 
I can’t believe what I was hearing. Clearly, these brats know nothing about me!
 
“I AM NOT FRIENDZONED, OKAY?! SHE JUST WANTED TO MAKE PEACE, THAT’S ALL! IT’S TOTALLY DIFFERENT!!!” I shouted, embarrassed.
 
“Who is hyung referring to?” I heard Chanyeol ask Sehun who only shrugged.
“Beats me.”
“Probably still the milkman…” Chanyeol concluded.
“Pfft. Don’t get your in a bunch, hyung.” Kai rolled his eyes.
“WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!” I shouted again. FRIENDZONED?! ?! How many times am I going to be humiliated today anyway?
 
“WHY ITH HYUNG SHOUTING?!” Sehun asked, shouting as well.
“DON’T KNOW! MAYBE IT’S SHOUT DAY TODAY OR SOMETHING.” Luhan answered back in a loud voice.
“CAN YOU PASS ME THE RED CRAYON? I WANT TO COLOR MY STRAWBERRIES!” Kris’ yelled.
“WHY ARE YOU DRAWING STRAWBERRIES?” Tao shouted back.
“DUH! MY DRAGON LOVES STRAWBERRIES! YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT BY NOW!” Kris responded back.
“OH RIGHT!” Tao agreed, screaming and peering at Kris’ drawing. “ OH WOW YOUR DRAGON IS SO BIG HYUNG! I LOVE BIG DRAGONS!” He shouted.
“I KNOW, RIGHT? MY DRAGON IS HUGE!” Kris proclaimed proudly.
 
I coughed, embarrassed. These kids sure don’t know how they sound like right now…
 
Suddenly, Lay walked over to me, shyly holding up something.
“What?” I asked cautiously.
“I made you a crown, hyung.” He whispered.
“A-a crown?” I asked, shocked and touched.
“Yes, because you…are a…king.” He continued in a whisper while placing it on top of my head.
I blushed with pleasure. Me? Lil old me…A king?
“Eh? Me? A king?” I asked, unable to stop myself from smiling.
“Pfft. Him? A king?” Kris smirked while glancing snobbily at my direction.
“Yes, he is!” Xiumin came to my rescue.
“Whatever, I’d make a better king though; just informing you guys…before you regret it.” Kris had that stupid smirk in his face the whole time.
 
“I don’t think so!” Lay actually started yelling and looking upset.
“Taemin hyung is the one and only…”
 
That’s right, kid. Say it to everyone. Show it to that weirdo Kris.
 
“…friendzoned king!”
 
This time, I choked again.
 
For real.
 
--
 
“Hurry up! You guys are such slowpokes, seriously!” Key hyung said impatiently while dragging Jonghyun hyung with him to the school auditorium.
“Wait guys, we have to wait for Minho!” Onew hyung announced.
 
“Pfft. Why does he matter anyway?” Jonghyun hyung frowned, “and what is he doing, greeting and hugging everyone?”
 
“It’s because he won in the survey last chapter.” I explained.
 
“Speaking of…that’s the worst survey in this story, ever! How could Minho’s unrealistic advice top the polls while mine went last!? I’m fairly sure mine is the most viable!” Onew hyung complained.
 
“Did you just say viable?” Key hyung asked in surprise.
 
“Okay guys, let’s go. I’m done being awesome.” Minho hyung appeared by our side quickly.
 
“Pfft. You? Awesome?” Jonghyun hyung scoffed.
 
“Can we not talk about Minho anymore? He is so unimportant.” Key hyung sighed.
 
I rolled my eyes. Of all days for my hyungs to be immature, they had to pick today. I am just so nervous right now because of this stupid Junior-Senior Big Project that we all have to do. It’s either you participate or you fail, BIG TIME.
 
Anyways, the project is something wherein we juniors and seniors need to work together and earn money which the school will donate to charity.
 
“Speaking of unimportant…let’s talk about something important!” Onew hyung declared.
“The J-S Project! What do you think it’ll be this time?”
“Hopefully not like last year.” Key hyung snorted. “It so bad.”
“I agree. I got assigned in car-washing duties.” Onew hyung sighed.
“That’s not so bad.” I mumbled.
“We had to wear bikinis.” Onew hyung told me in a stoic voice.
“Oh right, I remember that! Lol! You guys looked totally pitiful that day!” Key hyung chortled loudly.
“Whatever! For your info, I had the most customers! They totally think I’m hot!” Onew hyung rebutted fiercely.
“Uh yeah, 50 year old men think you’re hot. Is that something to brag about?” Minho hyung snorted, high fiving Key hyung.
 
“Oh yeah? You have a lot of nerve to say that Minho, didn’t you get assigned in salon duties last year?” Jonghyun hyung smirked.
“Don’t remind me.” Minho hyung’s face darkened.
“Pfft. Didn’t the salon duties only earned, like, 10,000 Won?” Key hyung giggled.
“Yeah. That’s because Minho was the only one doing the salon duties!” Onew hyung giggled with Key hyung.
“Yeah, yeah, whatever! Do we really need to bring this up every three weeks!?” Minho hyung complained.
 
I frowned; I didn’t know this weird topic of Minho hyung doing salon duties was being brought up every three weeks. I must be really out of it.
 
“Well I had the best duty out of us four last year for JS Project!” Jonghyun hyung bragged.
“You’ve got to be kidding me, Kim Jonghyun.” Key hyung rolled his eyes. “Weren’t you part of the band duties?”
“Yes. For a very reasonable fee, we will serenade you and your love ones in your special event!” Jonghyun hyung looked as though being part of the band was totally prestigious.
“I distinctly remember someone complaining when you sang during their anniversary.” Minho hyung muttered.
“I don’t think so.” Jjong hyung shrugged indifferently.
“I totally remember it! You sang Animal by Jo Kwon in someone’s anniversary.” Key hyung said slowly and accusingly to Jonghyun hyung.
“So…?” Jonghyun hyung looked guilty.
“It was their 40th wedding anniversary, Jonghyun.” Key hyung pressed, glaring at him. Jonghyun hyung shrugged again, although now he looked really uncomfortable.
“I remember that too! Didn’t you rip off your shirt in the middle of your performance?” Onew hyung supplied helpfully.
“WHAT?” I turned to Jonghyun hyung in surprise.
“What?” Jonghyun hyung asked defensively, “the bride enjoyed it!”
“She was 66 years old, hyung.” Minho looked at him reproachfully.
 
“W-Well, I’m not the only villain here! What about you huh, Key?! What was your duty last--”
“Ssh! No time! We’re here!” Key hyung interrupted and pushed the doors to the school auditorium open.
 
I sighed, based on what my hyungs were talking about, I have a feeling JS project won’t really go well this year.
 
--
 
AYA’S POV
 
I slouched in my seat, getting irritated about everything around me. Including Yuna.
 
Oh, sorry. Especially Yuna.
 
“Damn, why is it so hot today anyway?”
“Do you think my left leg is shorter than my right leg?”
“Is my hair too straight or what?”
“Are my bangs shouting try hard too much or not really?”
“Look at Onew, he’s so cute with his collar up like that. Is he trying to be a bad boy or what? So adorb—Oh hey. WHY THE HECK IS Key fluffing up his collar for him in that sweet way?! OMG. YOU DON’T THINK THEY’RE YOU KNOW…SOMETHING SOMETHING…”
 
I heaved a deep sigh.
 
“JOON!” I boomed, annoyed. “Would you please shut the hell up!? I don’t think anyone cares if your left leg is deformed or whatever; and your bangs have always . Happy?!” I snarled.
 
He stopped talking, looking hurt. “Wow. Try to lighten up someone’s day and this is what you get.” He pouted.
“Argh! Why don’t you just go and do some rough playing on Mir or whatever.” I was truly annoyed at this creature.
He looked startled and guilty with my words, “D-did you say Rough Play?! You…you didn’t see it…did you?!” He asked nervously.
I turned to give him an exasperated look.
“What the hell are you talking about?”
“NOTHING!” He shouted loudly, making everyone look at us, and finally waking up Yuna (who’s next to me) from her slumber. About time this girl wakes up! She totally needs to rescue me from my crazy, talkative ex. “DON’T EVER SEE THE MOVIE, UNDERSTAND?!” He continued to shout like a psycho.
 
“Is something wrong there?” Our principal’s friendly voice suddenly came from the speakers; and I looked up with a start, realizing that he was talking to us.
“No sir, sorry.” I stood up and bowed in apology.
“Excited for the announcement, huh? Don’t worry guys, I’ll get to it in a few, just arranging some details here…” Principal Jae continued to mutter in the microphone.
 
I sighed again and pushed Joon away from me some more.
“I really hate you.” I frowned and looked away before he could respond.
 
My gaze fell to the front. Right where he is. Look at him being so calm and peaceful unlike Joon…
 
“Aw, did you see Key’s eyebrows today? I swear he got better eyebrows than me.” Yuna piped up next to me, staring at the front as well.
“Mmmm…” I shrugged, uncaring.
“…and look at Onew. I’m telling you he’s too good to be true!” She sighed dreamily.
“You have got to be joking.” I frowned. “Can you stop with the gross sighs please? Onew . I sure don’t really see why you like him.” I crossed my arms, still staring at him.
“Well, I don’t see why you really like him. Staring at him longingly like that. Pfft.” Yuna snapped back, making me look at her.
“Who are you referring to?” I asked innocently while blushing at getting caught.
“You know who I’m talking about. Get your head screwed straight, Aya. You and Taemin? Will never work; and need I remind you of Chan?” She asked snottily.
 
I didn’t say anything and looked away.
 
There are times that I just really, really hate my best friend.
 
--
 
“Okay guys, ready for your next JS Project? Here goes. This year, you will be divided into two groups only. One group will do a school play which will be held in our very own school auditorium. It will be performed for three days. The other group will help in cleaning up the city park. We will be collecting all the junk and we’ll be selling this off to the junk shops. It’s a 2-in-1 actually, we’re cleaning up the park and making it more beautiful and also earning money at the same time. Proceeds from both activities will, of course, go to charity.” Principal Jae paused, smiling a little nervously.
“Erm, currently, we have 45 seniors and 39 juniors. So to be fair, we’re accepting 42 students per group. Just write your names in these forms here in front to sign up for your chosen activity. So, after I end this speech, you guys can go and sign the form--”
 
Principal Jae really didn’t get to finish his speech, especially when the boys at the front all rushed to the sign-up sheets to secure a spot for the activities.
 
Onew was there first, rushing and beating everyone (surprisingly!), “HA! I WIN! IN YOUR FACE MOTHAF*CKAS!” He gloated, even weirdly flipping off his own friends.
 
We all stared at him in shock. Especially Principal Jae who looked like everything he knew in life was a lie.
 
“YEAH YEAH! WHAT DO YOU SAY NOW, NIGGAS?! KISS MY ASIAN !!” Onew continued to chant weirdly and braggingly.
“Uhm. Onew hyung?” Taemin finally spoke up feebly. “Er, you do know that you…uh…lined up for Cleaning the Park activity?”
 
Onew looked down at the list in front of him before looking back at Taemin. This time, it was him who looked like everything he knew in life was a lie.
 
I rolled my eyes. Trust Onew to line up at the wrong activity and be so boastful about it.
 
“WHO CARES ABOUT HIM! I GOT DIBS ON THE PLAY ACTIVITY!” Shockingly, it was Professor Yunho who shouted this while elbowing and pushing everyone to get in front.
“Hey!” I heard Yoseob shout when he was pushed. “That hurts!”
That hurts? You’re a pathetic excuse for a man!” Prof Yunho snorted. Junhyung and Gikwang both high fived while giggling like a pair of school girls.
Yoseob blushed hard, “B-But! Prof! why are you even lining up, you’re not included in the project!”
That stopped our weird professor. “I’m not?”
 
I shook my head; what the fudge is wrong with people today!?
 
“Damn! Why do we have to sit all the way at the back anyway?! Now we can’t have a definite spot for the play!” I complained to Yuna who was also doing her best to get in front to sign her name.
“Whatever. Not my fault. Now propel me forward so that I can write both our names!” She instructed me.
“It is your fault.” I reminded her.
“Shut up already! Are you going to help me here or what?” She hissed.
 
“All right, all right! Sheesh!” I was about to help Yuna go forward but was really having an annoying time because of…
“YAH! JOON!” I shouted, facing at the back, “CAN YOU PLEASE STOP PUSHING ME?!”
 
He cowered a little and I faced front again to help Yuna. Not three minutes has passed by though, and Joon was pushing me again. What a jerk!
 
 I stumbled a little towards Yuna and I heard her sigh, “This isn’t working. I counted and we’re almost ALMOST included in the 42 people who can sign up for this activity…if the 10 people in front of us won’t sign up, that is.”
“We are?” I asked hopefully. “Wait, is Joon included? Please don’t tell me he is…”
“Pfft. I said almost. Hey, maybe you can ask Taemin if he can give you a spot. I mean, I’m super sure he’ll sign your name in if you ask him to.”
“No way!” I scowled, “I’m definitely not going to ask for his help!”
“How about Chan?” She suggested; my eyes flew to where Chan was:  directly behind Taemin.
 
He looked bored as he and the others waited for Principal Jae to release the forms for the play.
Maybe I should ask him…I mean, he is my—
 
Oh. Ugh. What am I doing anyway?!
 
“Uh, students!” Principal Jae’s voice resounded in the auditorium again. “Is everyone sure that they prefer to sign up for the play? I mean…if you know in your heart that you’re not a very good actor or not very artistic…well, maybe…maybe you can consider the other activity…” He coughed, embarrassed.
 
“Hear that?” I murmured to Joon who was still pushing me to get to the front, “They said not to sign up if you’re not good with acting or the arts.”
He frowned and looked down at me, “Stop bullying me!” He complained then started to push again.
 
I sighed, and unwantingly, my gaze focused on him again.
 
Suddenly, Yuna turned to me, looking exasperated and serious, “Aya, do you want to join the play group?”
 
My eyes stayed to where he was. Right in the front. Signing up for the play.
Do I want to torture myself for weeks at AND after school by seeing him again and again for the practices, whatnot?
 
Am I stupid? Don’t I already have a—
 
“Yes.” I found myself saying.
“Even though you can’t act or be artistic to save your life?” She pressed, peering at me cautiously.
 
Oh god, I’m stupid. I’m hopeless. I’m an idiot. I’m—
 
I’m still.
Still.
In.
L—
 
“Yes.” My breath caught in my throat. Taemin and Chan in one room for weeks?
 
Oh gosh, I really am an idiot.
 
But hey, it’s not like we’ll get in top 42. Those top dogg guys and seventeen members are all in front us; and maybe the AKB48 girls too…
AND HEY!!!!!! DID YUNA JUST CALLED ME INARTISTIC?!
 
“Fine. Do your part then.” Yuna muttered before I could scold her about her obviously untrue comments.
“Hey, hey, what are you doing?!” I protested, but it was too late; Yuna had already pushed one of the girls in front of us towards the side.
 
“HEY!” She shouted ily to Yuna.
“What the hell are you doing?!”
“Pushing you.” Yuna said bravely.
 
My eyes widened. Is she crazy!? Does she even know how many AKB48 girls they are?! I mean, they outweigh SNSD by a whole lot; and if you messed with one girl, you mess with their whole group!
 
Not even Yuna’s iness combined with my snarkiness can defeat half of them! I mean, they have this ability to talk all at once in this high Japanese anime voice that can nearly splatter your eardrum.
 
No. no way am I letting Yuna kill herself like this. I’d rather let her go out with Onew.
 
“You wanna fight? Bring it on, b*tch!” Yuna pushed the girl more.
 
“YUNA! NO!!” I shouted in horror.
Of all days for Yuna to go crazy! GAAHHH!
 
“Oh, you did not just push me.” AKB48 girl #28 narrowed her eyes dangerously.
“Oh, I just did.” Yuna smirked.
 
“Yuna! Yuna! Yuna! You can’t die like this! No!!!” I rushed over to her but she pushed me away while giving me a meaningful look with her huge ulzzang eyes.
 
What does that look mean?
 
“You are so gonna regret this.” The AKB48 girl #28 growled while motioning to her friends who came barreling towards Yuna.
 
I took a step back in fright, bringing Yuna with me, but again, she pushed me away from her, hard.
“Ow!” I complained, when I accidentally elbowed Joon’s abs. Woah. Those are some rock hard abs.
 
I wonder how long he has been going to the gym to achieve that…
I elbowed Joon again(subtly, of course) to find out.
 
Woah. I swear. They’re really…hard.
And kinda glorious.
 
Stupid me though,  because while I was busy thinking about Joon and his abs and elbowing him again and again (strangely, he doesn’t seem to feel it), the AKB48 girls were already at Yuna and was speaking in these annoying anime voices that was making my ears hurt.
 
“AYAAAAAA!!!”
I drifted away from my thoughts when I heard Yuna’s shouts.
“AYA!! FASTER!! SIGN YOUR NAME WHILE THEY’RE BUSY BEING STUPID ALL OVER ME!!” Yuna’s voice immediately awakened my senses.
 
The play!! OF COURSE!!
 
“But—but! Yuna! I’ll help you first!” I pushed Yoseob to the cleaning the park line, for the fun of it even though he was standing quite far from me before running over to Yuna, who immediately screamed at me,
“NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FORGET ABOUT ME!! SIGN YOUR NAME, NOW!!!!” She screamed in this bloody murder way that frightened me and everyone else. Yes, even the AKB48 girls kind of scurried away; well, actually, only about 5 of them got frightened.
 
I went over to the front fast to sign both our names while the other boys were watching the AKB48 vs YUNA fight happening with so much interest.
 
A-HOLES!
 
I grabbed the pen to sign my and Yuna’s name when I felt a prickle in my skin when I saw the form for the play.
 
There was only one spot left.
 
It was either me or Yuna.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
 
“YUNA!” I called out, “There’s only one spot le--”
 
I stopped short when I saw Onew running towards Yuna, looking concerned.
“Don’t worry Yu, I got you.” He said while covering Yuna from the other girls.
 
I saw Yuna looking joyful about this, her eyes are all starry. Gross!
 
“Oh Jinki, thanks…”
“No problem, are you okay?”
“Yes. Uhm, Jinki…I want to be in your group too~” She breathed like a maniac.
 
I rolled my eyes. Oh well, does that mean I got the last spot then?
I was about to sign my name in the paper when I felt someone holding my hand.
“Hey Aya noona!”
 
I looked up and felt weak,
“Oh, hey.”
 
“We’re groupmates? I think this just became my lucky day.” Chan smiled sweetly down at me.
“Yeah…” I smiled back weakly, my gaze straying to the guy who was staring at us with a hurt expression.
 
“I guess it’s my lucky day too.”
 
--
 
I crossed my arms, bored. Why did I sign up for the play anyway? Maybe cleaning the park would be better than this.
 
“You okay?” Chan asked me for the nth time. I nodded, giving him a brief smile before sighing inaudibly.
“Is this going to take forever?” I frowned, I mean really, how long is this ‘play director’ going to keep us waiting anyway?
 
Chan shrugged, “I don’t mind.” He smiled at me, “I’m kinda excited that we’re gonna work together. I mean, my girlfriend and I! In one project! How awesome is it, right?”
 
I smiled guiltily, “Yeah, really…er, awesome!”
 
Suddenly, the door to the auditorium opened, and in walked Key, holding a roll of papers which he distributed to all of us.
“COME ONE, COME ALL TO THE AUDITORIUM FOR CAST CALLS!” Key announced loudly before fleeing off fast again.
 
“Uh, we are at the auditorium.” Minah mumbled, frowning down at the paper.
 
“Wait, what did Key said? Is he the director?!” Minho was panicking badly.
“Man! NO! NO! NO!!!! PLEASE. NO!”
 
I looked down at my own copy of the paper that Key had distributed.
 
SERIOUSLY?! WHAT KIND OF A FLIER IS THIS ANYWAY?! AND WHAT THE F IS JULIET AND ROMEO??
 
WHY NOT ROMEO AND JULIET?!!?
 
OH GOD. KEY. WHAT IS KEY UP TO?!
 
WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN MYSELF INTO?!
 
--
 
THIRD POV
 
Meanwhile, in the Cleaning the Park Group…
“Sooo…guys…I have some bad news.” Principal Jae began cheerily, “It appears as though the park has been cleaned up already. I know, I know. You're all disappointed. But don't be! We’ll have another project for you guys! We’re gonna have a...drum roll please! Bake sale! Isn’t that great?”
 
Yuna’s eyes widened, she can’t believe her good luck. First, she was with Onew, and second, they don’t have to pick up trash anymore!
 
“Does baked chicken count?” Onew asked, raising his hand.
 
“Err…sure! Why not?” Principal Jae smiled. “Okay guys, so go grab a partner and start baking! We need to raise as much money as we can! Fighting!”
 
Yuna felt someone grabbing her hand, she raised her eyes to find that it was the guy of her dreams, her savior this morning, and her soon-to-be husband, “Partners?” He asked hopefully.
 
Yuna smiled, feeling euphoric, “Partners.”
 
Yep, like her bestfriend Aya, she’s definitely gonna have the time of her life.
 
Reason to be Surprised #1: You + Me
Reason to be Surprised #1: You + Me +...Him?

you have (1) HATE MAIL 
taemin_icon_by_xbluestars-d3g7se6.png



I'm sure you guys have seen the poster for the auditions already...and yes,

 

 

                    KEY WANTS YOU!

(don't believe him when he says he doesn't, he definitely does!) 

YES! You, my dear readers, have a chance to be a part of the play!

 

As another thank-you activity to everyone, I will randomly pick one of you guys to be in the play! For all those who want to join, THIS IS IMPORTANT: you have to comment down your OC name for you to qualify. Gotcha? ;) I'm zoooo excited!

See you guys at the audition! :D

 

PS. I would apologize for updating so late...but then, I'm pretty much sure you're fed up with my apologies every chapter anyway. :'( still, thank you for subbing and commenting! <3 you guys are my heart <3 I have no explanation for the main pic, they're just so glorious there. sorrynotsorry!

follow me gais in tumblr? :'>