Reason to Try #1: Call me, Maybe?

☠x The Noona Hater x☠
I unsubbed.
That's right.
I unsubbed to her fic.

Ha! Great, huh?

How? Oh, it was really easy.

After taking that test and later on realizing what I actually wrote...

I facepalmed for an hour straight, banged my head (ever so gently because I didn't want it to hurt~) on my keroro pillow that Minho hyung gave me, and sang in our home karaoke for two hours.

Okay. Not really two hours.

More like, two minutes. Stupid Kai threw tomatoes at me at the first minute.

So anyway, after doing all those, I realized that I've had enough.

Enough, I tell you!

I can only take so much too, you know!
All that coldness, not even accepting my public apology, and making me feel all those strange emotions...

Ugh. It was too much. Really.

So what I did was to open my laptop, logged on to aff, (even got my password wrong for three times, so annoying! I kept hitting s instead of a) and went straight to my subscriptions, then went to her story and furiously clicked
Unsubscribe to Story

YEAH! I unsubscribed LIKE A BOSS, YO!

It felt so exhilirating that I continually clicked Subscribe to Story andUnsubscribe to Story again and again, for about 26 times!

It was so fun and I was almost jumping up and down on my chair, smiling goofily.

Until I accidentally clicked her username and saw her status:
Trying to write a happy ending with a broken heart is the most difficult.

What hurt more was when I saw her last story feed:
Sooo excited for tonight! Will update as soon as date is over! Then you guys will also know the happy ending! :D

I ended up staring at the screen blankly for a long while, guilt and sadness once again filling my insides.

"HYUUNNG!" I was faintly aware of a horrifying chorus of childish voices inside my room.
Wait? My room?
Maybe it's all in my head, I thought dazedly.

"HYYUUNNG! We will sleep here tonight! Well, only half of us anyway! Some of us won't fit in Kai's room!"
The weird voices in my head continued. I don't even know who's speaking anymore, all I know is that I can't tear my eyes off the screen, nor can I snap out of my daze.

I needed to do something.
I need. I need. I need--

"Is that okay, hyung???" Someone tugged at my sleeve but I ignored it and automatically stood up, filled with resolve, and looked for my bag.
"Yeah, yeah." I mumbled to the voice inside my head.
"YAYYY! Thanks hyung! Can we jump on your bed??" Another voice in my head, which suspiciously sounds like a brat, asked me.
"Yeah. Whatever." I mumbled again, looking for my empty bag...OH! There it is!
I smiled absently and opened my drawer, looking for the things I needed to bring.

"Oh, and hyung, can we have pillow fights too??"
"Yeah, yeah..." I grabbed my markers and some more stuffs.
"Awesome!"

"Hey, I don't think hyung is listening to us at all!"
"Huh? How can you tell?"
"His eyes look glassy and he's absently shoving stuffs inside his bag!"
"Omo! Is he hypnotized?!"
"Should I kick his head to bring him back to his senses?"
"Tao! Ssh! Here, watch this!"
I felt someone tugging at my skinny jeans again.
"Yah, hyung! Can we take all your clothes?"
"Uh-huh..." I muttered, looking for papers.
I heard giggles.

Why were the voices in my head giggling? I faintly thought.
Oh well. Whatever.

"Cool! Let me try! Hyung, can we steal your girlfriend?"
"Okay..." I frowned and digged under my drawers.
Where the hell is...oh. Good. There it is.
More giggles again.

"Hyung, can we take all your money?"
"Hyung, can you give us all your inheritance?"
"Hyung? Can we ruin your life??"

I agreed absently to every question that was thrown in my way.
All I heard were gigglings and childish uproaring laughter but I didn't care.
It was all inside my head anyway!

I needed to do something.
Need to do. Need to do.
Need to fix everything...

"Yah! Ooh! What's this? Guys! Look what I found!"
I heard an excited voice shouted gleefully.
"Ooh! What is that?"
"My hyung has that too! But he won't let me look at it!"
"Hey, why is she ?"
"WHY ARE THEY ALL ?!"
I heard someone shout in surprise and some more rustlings and hushed voices.
"Woah...look at that." They said in wonder.
"Why is that...huh. Oh okay. I get it..."

"Next page! Next page!"
"Ooh look! There's a quiz! I've always been good at quizzes! I got an A in Science today!"
"What quiz is that?"
"Err...What Position Suits You and Your Lover Best. Hm..."
"Can I answer?? I want to answer!!"
"Me next!!!"

"Okay, Question#1: Describe your lover:
a. Cautious
b. Calm
c. Wild."

"WILD! WILD!" I heard the voices in my head shout and I scratched my head.

Woah. Is my imagination in overdrive today?

"Hey wait, what does wild mean??"
"Maybe it's like in the animals! You know! Like the jungle!"
"Yeah! Yeah! I pick wild!!! Woo! This is so fun!!"

I smiled a little when I felt excitement hanging all over the air in my room and looked for the small bunny paper that held the most important information.
Ah! Found it! It's in my wallet. Pfft.
I took it happily and stuffed it in my pocket.
All right, I'm good and ready to go!

I finally blinked, going back to reality, and saw six kids on the floor, poring over something.
"YAH! When did you guys get here?!"
I shouted and they all froze in their spots.
"What are you doing?" I frowned and they looked up guiltily, hastily covering what they were poring over.
"I told you he can't hear us a while ago!"
"OH NO! HE'S NOT HYPNOTIZED ANYMORE!!"
I ignored the weird comments and shrugged, putting on my backpack.
"Ah, hyung, we're staying here because Kai's room is too crowded already." Is that...Oh. Yeah. Kris.
But why does he sound guilty?
He smiled up at me innocently, although it looked kinda forced.

"Why can't you go to the living room then?" I raised an eyebrow.
"Do you really want us to stay there? All cold and frightened..." Tao pouted and I immediately felt guilty.
"Fine, fine! Just don't...do anything damaging in my room!" I warned them.
"I'm going out for a while! Okay?" I said.
"O-Okay..." They answered, gulping.

Hmmm...something seems fishy.

"What are you guys doing anyway?" I asked again and tried to see what they were covering with their small seven year old hands.
"NOTHING!" Suho shouted, looking guilty and frightened.
I blinked and was about to ask further but decided not to.
I mean, they're only seven anyway. What could they do, right?

Besides, I need to do this now!

"Whatever. You guys enjoy yourselves!" I smiled absently again and opened the door.
They all looked surprised with what I just said.
Huh. These kids sure are acting weird.
Whatever. I shrugged again and opened the door to leave but not before I heard a weird question:
"Wait, HYUNG! WHAT DOES MEAN??"

My eyes widened and I opened the door to look at those kids again.
"What???"

"Nothing!" D.O. shouted and clapped a hand over Luhan's mouth.
"But...he asked--"
"He only asked what a playground is, that's all!"
"Huh?" I blinked.
"But, I'm pretty sure he asked--"
"You go wherever it is you need to go, hyung! Good luck!!" Chanyeol said hurriedly, flashing me his trademark :D smile.
"Oh, right." I remembered my mission and gave them a nervous smile.
"I'll go first, then!" I waved goodbye to them and skipped happily outside.

Those kids...
I shook my head, smiling.
They're so cute and innocent...and pure...
I adjusted my backpack and felt determination flowing through me again with what I plan to do.
Whew.

This time, I hope everything goes right.

--

I skipped to the Happy Tree Friends Convenience Store which was owned by the two nicest old people I've ever met.
"Good afternoon!" I called out when I opened the door.
"Oh, is that you Taemin? Good afternoon, dear!" The old woman who I never knew the name of greeted me warmly.
This is where I get my daily supply of banana milk, so I'm kind of a VIP here. Heh.
I waved at her cheerily and went over to the counter.
As you can see,(okay, you probably couldn't since you're just reading this) this was a different convenience store.
Do you know why?
It's because all their milks have to be bought on the counter and not on those...you know, fridge thingies.
Are you wondering why?
You are?
Oh, good. Because I'm wondering the same thing!

"The usual?" The kind ahjumma asked, smiling sweetly.
I have always been buying the same thing here every single time, so it's not a surprise that she knows it.
"Yes!" I beamed at her and adjusted my backpack while getting some extra bills on my pocket.
"But ahjumma, can you also add something else for me?"

--

I bit my lip as I stared at the bunny paper containing her information.
#24 Stalker Street...

Then I stared at the house number infront of me.
Twenty-four.

Whew.
This is it.

I hesitantly raised a hand and pressed the doorbell.
As I waited there, I absently bit my nails, trying to think of a great opening line.
1. Hello! I've come to do our project...
Nah. I sound like some kind of a repair man or whatever.
2. Hey, noona. I'm here to complete my side of the deal.
Ugh. No! I sound like a mafia  member. >.<
3. Okay fine noona, I'll take you back.
Hmm...I might get slapped with that one.
4. Guess what, noona? I forgive you.
Er...okay. Somehow, I keep on coming up with the worst introductions!
5. Gull, I can't explain what--
WTF. SOMETHING'S REALLY WRONG WITH ME IF I'M CONSIDERING THAT LINE!
Okay, let's try again.
6. Hey noona, don't you just want to hit that rewind button when we were still okay, play back and replay, replay--
Hmm...>.< I don't think singing and dancing would actually be a good idea right now...
7. Aya noona, I'm here to complete the project and take you back from my evil noona-stealing classmate because I swear I'm more good looking than him, so let's just give it another try, huh?
Hmm, well, that could work!

Except that a funny thought just entered my head, what if I gave her a sleazy line like 'Hey, baby~, I've come with your most favorite thing so you'd better let me in~' as my introduction when she opens the door?
Haha. Hilarious!
I slapped my knee, laughing so hard. HAHAHAHA XD
I crack myself up sometimes!

All of a sudden, the door opened, cutting off my laughing fit, as it revealed a tall guy, who seems to be even older than Onew hyung, and looking like...
A mean...old brother.

Gulp. Is this guy her older brother?

"Yeah?" He raised an eyebrow at me.
"Uh...uh..." I stuttered, suddenly feeling scared.
"What?" He stared at me from head to toe, making me feel small even though we were the same height.
"Uh..." I blinked furiously and continuously in nervousness.
"Hey kid, what the heck is your problem? Are you okay?" He frowned a little and stepped closer to me.
Oh no! Is he going to beat me up?!

In my panic, I suddenly shouted,
"HEY BABY, I'VE COME WITH YOUR MOST FAVORITE THING, SO YOU'D BETTER LET ME IN!"
His eyes widened and I hurriedly clamped a hand over my mouth.

OH . ASDGFJSLSHDLG.
WTH. I'M DEAD! FREAKING DEAD!
WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST BLURT OUT?!

"Excuse me?" His jaw dropped open in surprise.
asdfghjkl what TO DO?!!

Having no other way to salvage the situation, I immediately began to act the way I know Onew hyung would act in these kind of situations.
"Excuse me?" I asked as well, blinking back at him.
His frown deepened in confusion.
"What did you just say?"
"Huh?" I tried my best to look confused as well.
"I didn't speak a single word at all."
"Eh?!" His left eye twitched as the look of confusion became more evident in his face.
I shrugged calmly again and used my innocent face. (which works every single time, it even works on Kai!)
"I was just singing, that's all!"
He stared at me, "What were you singing then?"
"Uh...Oh Yeah."
"Who sang it?" He asked suspiciously.
"Uhm...MBLAQ." I said nervously.
"You must know them...right, sunbae?" I asked smiling innocently.
"MBLAQ?" He made a face. "I've never heard of such a band! Are they in the KPOP industry?"
"Uh...yeah..." I cleared my throat awkwardly.
"Anyway, I think you're just hearing things!" I said brightly and he just blinked at me in response.
"Who are you again?"

"Erm...Is...Aya noona there?" I asked feebly.

"Aya?" He raised an eyebrow.
"Why? And who the heck are you?"

"Uhmmm..."
"You're not that Taemin guy, are you?" He cracked his knuckles.
"Because seriously, I am just dying to kick that idiot's ! Breaking my little sister's heart like that!" He growled and I gulped, my knees shaking.
SHIIIIIIIT. HE HATES ME!
WHAT THE HELL DO I DO NOW?
I can't die yet! I'm too young!

"Well? Who are you?" He looked me up and down.
"Uh...uh..." I started sweating and he looked at me more closely.
"Uhhmmmm...I'm the mailman!" I blurted out.
"Mailman?" He made a WTF-ARE-YOU-KIDDING-ME face.
"Y-yeah!"
"Then why did you just call Aya a noona?" He crossed his arms.
! "Uhm...I did not. I called her...Aya...Toma. Yeah. That's what I said!" I said shakily.
"Huh? I swear I heard Aya noona."
"No! Of course not! Noona and Toma just sounds the same that's all!"
He looked confused again while speaking to himself.
"Aya noona...Aya Toma..."
 
Suddenly, another guy came out, carrying a bowl of chips.
"Yah Seungho! Is that going to take long? The game is starting!"
"Joon, come here!" Seungho (now I know his name! hehe.) hyung beckoned to Joon.
"What?" He came closer, frowning.
"Does this kid look like a mailman to you?" He gestured to me.
"No." Joon snorted.
"Are you blind? He's obviously a boy scout! Hey!" He turned to me.
"You got cookies? I like the ones with raisins! I'll buy ten boxes if you have them!"
"Err..." I gulped, nervous.
"Boy scout? What a loser! He looks nothing like a boy scout!" Seungho hyung snorted.

Then three other guys came out, all holding bowls of popcorn, chips, or drinks.
"What's taking you guys so long? The game is rocking!"
"Hey Thunder! What does he look like to you?" Joon hyung gestured to me.
"He says he's a mailman." Seungho hyung suggested.
"And I say he's not! He's a freaking boy scout!"
"You dorks! He's clearly one of those pastors who's preaching! You guys are such blind people, really!" Thunder hyung mumbled, shaking his head.
"Pastor?! If anyone's blind here, it's you!" The guy with the goatee said loudly.
"He is obviously one of those boys who's always asking for donations! We got no money, boy! What do you need it for anyway, huh?" He crossed his arms.
I felt myself go red.
"Uhm..." All these dudes are seriously freaking me out! Not only do they seem stupid, but they also seem like someone who can punch the living daylights out of someone who answers wrong!

"ENOUGH! Only one question is important!" This guy who kind of reminds me of FT Island's Hongki interrupted.
"Have you come to deliver mail?" He fixed his stares at me making me shake my head in guilt.
"N-No..."
"Have you come with cookies?" He continued to ask sternly and once again I shook my head.
"Okay--"
"Wait, Mir! Ask him if he has those raisin ones!" Joon hyung stopped Mir hyung.
"Huh?" Mir hyung looked at him confusedly.
"He just said he doesn't have cookies!"
"Well, he could be pertaining to other cookie types!" He huffed.
"Fine!" Mir hyung turned to me.
"Do you have raisin cookies?"
I shook my head again, still feeling creeped out.
"Aw, man!" Joon hyung looked disappointed.
"And I was so looking forward to all those raisins!"
"Anyway, to continue on, did you come here to preach?" Mir hyung asked again and I shook my head once more.
"Seriously?! He looks so innocent, I was so sure he was going to preach to us!" Thunder hyung scratched his head.
"Well, it's clearly not!" Goatee hyung (who I still do not know the name of) shrugged.
"Can you please just let me in?" I asked in a small voice.
They all looked at me as if I was mad.
"Let...a mailman...in?" Goatee hyung snorted and I winced.
Why did I ever said I was a mailman?!
Man, I could have pretended to be a doctor or something!
Or maybe a carpenter! Then I could tell them that I needed to check their house for damages!
Hell, yeah. That would've worked!

Argh. Why do I think of these things when it's already too late?

Or...wait. Since their IQ is not that much anyway...
"I've uh...really come to deliver mail to...uhm, a certain Aya Toma." I lied, hoping my voice sounded steady.
"Mail?" Joon hyung looked confused.
"Uh. He's a mailman. Duh." Thunder hyung rolled his eyes.
"You've really come to deliver mail?" Seungho hyung narrowed his eyes at me and I slowly nodded my head.
"Yeah..."
"Then where is it?" He asked suspiciously and I panicked.

Argh! Maybe their IQ isn't so low after all!

"Uhm, it's...a voicemail." I my lips nervously.
"A voicemail?" His eyebrows furrowed.
"Yes...uh, that's why I need to say it to her personally." I gulped and he only stared back at me in disbelief.
I broke out in a sweat, I swear I'm just so nervous! Maybe I shouldn't do this anymore!
"Uh, neverm--"

To my surprise though, Seungho hyung opened the gate widely.
"Come on in, then!" He said cheerfully.
"Eh?" I asked him, quite bewildered.
"What? I thought you were going to deliver mail personally? Come in." He shrugged and I hesitantly stepped inside.
"So how do those voicemails work? Do you guys have devices or you say it personally?" Mir hyung looked curious.
"Uh...personally. Because the message is really important." I fibbed.
"Huh. Really!" They all looked amazed.
"I didn't know we have such a thing in Korea!"
"We are truly advancing as a country!"
"I'm a PROUD KOREAN!"

I winced, so much for them not having low IQs!
Especially Joon hyung...he really seems fascinated.
I think Onew hyung has found his match. -.-

"Uh, excuse me...is Aya Toma here?" I asked timidly.
"Huh. Yeah."
"Uhm, where is she then?"
"Upstairs, probably. Aya's room is the third one from your left. You can't miss it. The door's cotton candy pink." Seungho hyung mumbled and jumped on the couch with his buddies as they continued to watch their precious game, which strangely turns out to be a chess match.
Oh well, whatever. As long as they leave me alone! They're seriously scary!
I looked up at the stairs and took a deep breath.
This is it! You better do it right, Lee Taemin!

I started to climb up when suddenly I heard a shout.
"Hey, mailman!"
I froze and walked backwards and down cautiously.
"Y-Yeah?" I looked at them.
"You sure you're not that Taemin jerk, huh?"
I felt myself go red.
"N-No..."
"You'd better make sure..." He narrowed his eyes at me dangerously while eating fistfuls of popcorn.
"Or else--"

"IT'S WAR! IT'S WAR!!" Joon hyung suddenly shouted aloud, making me jump and making Seungho hyung choke on the popcorns.
"Man!" Joon hyung pointed to the screen.
"That pawn is getting dangerously close to the queen! WHY ISN'T THE MAN IN RED DOING ANYTHING?! IT'S A FREAKING PAWN FOR GOODNESS SAKES! JUST EAT IT UP!" He looked so frustrated while Mir hyung bounced excitedly on the couch.
"It's gonna be a checkmate soon! I'm telling you!" Goatee hyung looked excited as well and Seungho hyung turned to the screen, completely forgetting that he was threatening me just 20 seconds ago.
I quickly went up the stairs, taking this chance to really escape those five crazy guys.

Living with a brother whose friends with these kind of people...
I kind of feel sorry for Aya noona now.

--

When I reached the cotton candy pink door, I took a deep breath, my heart beating fast.
It's now or never.

I knocked twice then bit my nails in anticipation.
After two minutes though, there's no response.
So I knocked again.
Three knocks.

"Noona? Aya noona?" I called out while knocking.
Still nothing.
Hmm...is she that mad at me?

Four knocks.
Nothing.

I made a face, this is like deja vu! Back with Key hyung! When he refused to talk to me because I accidentally poured paint on his jeans.
Well...I know how to handle this. Key hyung cracked when I used this technique.

"NOONAAAAA!" I called out and started to rap my knuckles on the door with a happy face.
"NOONA! IT'S MEEEEE, TAEMIN! OPEN UP!" I called out cheerfully and knocked again and again.
"NOONA. NOONA. NOONA. NOONA. NOONAAAAAA."

Still, nothing.

I frowned, could she be sleeping? I was about to go down and ask her brother but then I decided against it.
So I just decided to turn the knob, expecting it to be locked.
The doorknob actually turned though, much to my surprise and I cautiously pushed the door in.

"Noona? Aya noona?" I called out, letting myself in.
The room was so girly, all pink and white, the bed even contains those frilly curtains and stuff, there were stuffed toys, a poster of After School and...B1A4...
My eyes narrowed at this.

Pfft. B1A4? They're great, sure. Except that one of them looks exactly like freaking Gong Chan.

I looked around again, there was a laptop, which was also pink, a huge flatscreen TV, and on her bedside is a picture of her and Yuna noona, smiling happily. Beside it was a picture of her with her whole family.
Well, she seems pretty normal I guess.  

I looked away from the photographs and called out again,
"Aya? Aya noona?"

Could she be in the bathroom?
I peek inside the bathroom, but it was empty too.

Sighing, I sat on her bed, putting my chin in my hands and pouting.

Where could she be?

--

AYA'S POV
For some reason, I decided to go out shopping today!
Yay, SHOPPING!! :3

--

TAEMIN'S POV
After waiting for 10 more minutes, I finally concluded that she's really not around.

I sat on the floor and contemplated, should I wait or should I go?
To be honest, I'm losing hope. Everything's against me today.
I'm wondering if I'm doing the right thing at all.

Sighing, I took my bag again and went out.
I poke my head downstairs, trying to see if Seungho hyung and the others are still there, but the living room is strangely quiet.
In fact, the whole house is quiet.

Hey! Did they leave?!
Are they freaking stupid??
Why would they leave when I'm still here? What if I was some kind of a robber or something??
Well, I clearly cannot leave right now since something might actually happen and I might get blamed or whatever and I am deadly afraid of those guys!
Not that I don't know how to fight but at least...I can call... Tao or the police if something happens.

Right?

Frowning, I went back to Aya noona's room and plopped down on the floor, taking her picture and staring at it,
"Yah, noona. Where are you? You'd better hurry back. Hmp. Seriously...the things I do for you...You'd better forgive me now."
I mumbled and placed her picture back on the bedstand.

Well, since I'm waiting anyway, why don't I get started on my plan?
Nodding to myself, I emptied the contents of my backpack and started to work.
First, do a story line.

Hmm, that's fairly easy, but who am I supposed to use as the characters?
Opening my banana milk and sipping it for inspiration, I glanced around.

After School? Nah. Too many.
B1A4? Hmph. No way.

Then I looked at her laptop, which I noticed was set in Hibernate mode because it was blinking.

I smirked, an idea formed in my head, quickly writing it down, I worked on the details, on the character profiles, the weapons used, the problems, the passages, everything.
Once I finished the storyline, I grinned and went to her laptop in ninja mode.
Heh, I'm so good at this! v^.^

Quickly activating it again, I looked for the information and pictures I needed and proceeded to print them out.
Mianhe, Aya noona, I would need to use your printer for now~

After printing them out, I surveyed my materials and nodded approvingly, I now have everything I need!
So I quickly set to work,

"I want to start, to start, to staaaart!" I sang at the top of my lungs, pasting and cutting the characters, and creating the actual board.
Whew. I am so artistic, I swear!
After all, when you say art, it only means Lee Taemin! Muahahaha!

I worked on the whole thing diligently, only stopping to take sips of banana milk.
After precisely two and a half hours, I'm finished with the whole thing.
Yaaayyy!

I did a small victory dance using Sistar's Alone, which okay, I guess, seems a bit weird to use as a victory dance, but I'm alone in this house anyway...Hoho.
Get it? Get it?
Yeah, okay. I'll stop now. >.<

I looked at my work again, studying it carefully, trying to see if there were loopholes or anything else.
Except that there are none.
Hahaha! I'm really a genius at this! No way will she not forgive me now!

Smiling gleefully, I went out of the hall and looked for the broom and started to clean up the mess I made.
After everything was spic and span, I took out my phone and gutsily called her.
I wanna wanna I I  wanna wanna~

My eyebrows furrowed, what the?!
I clicked the end button and the strange sound stopped.
Blinking, I called her again.

I wanna wanna I I  wanna wanna~

I took my phone out of my ears.
There it is again!
Leaving my phone on her desk, I looked for the source of the sound.
 
I want you back you back I want you back~

It seems to be coming from...
I lifted her comforter.
Nope, not here.

I-I wanna~

I looked under her pillow only to see her Pink Hello Kitty phone chiming prettily,
 
My Hubby♥♥♥ Calling...
flashed on the screen.

My Hubby?

I found myself smiling despite the fact that she left her phone here and I have no means of contacting her.
Wait, if that's my name in her phone, does that mean she's not mad anymore?

Smiling widely, I took my phone and stopped the call.
That somehow kind of really put me in a good mood. SOMETHING MUST BE WRONG WITH ME BUT WHATEVER.

Checking the time, 4PM, I made my way downstairs and into the kitchen.
Opening their cupboards, I quickly found what I needed and opened the stove, ready to cook.
Hmm, noodles, egg, seasoning...what else?
Oh! Would milk work? Hmm. Definitely!
Oh, and honey too! Everyone loves honey!

"I, I want--I, I want you back too!" I once again sang on the top of my lungs, stirring everything and closing the lid.
After precisely five minutes, the delicious (yes, I swear, it's really delicious!) smell wafted around and I opened the lid, inhaling deeply.
Yum!

Grabbing a bowl, I placed everything there then added a pinch of salt for good measure, and HONEY! Yay!
I stirred everything around the bowl using chopsticks and inhaled deeply again.
Great! Taemin Style Ramen is now ready to be served!

Grinning, I took it up to her room and to her desk.
Just one more surprise that I can add to the to the list. (:

After going downstairs again and finding exactly what I needed in their garden to complete everything, I went back to my room to check the time, 4:45 PM.
Hmm...Please come back soon, noona!

Having nothing else to do, I arranged everything again and even the TV to watch a re-run of Love Rain.
Wow, Yoona is really pretty! ♥_♥
After the episode has ended, it was now 6PM.

"Yah! Why isn't she back yet??" I whined.
Pouting, I decided to just log in to my account again using her laptop.
Hehe, sorry noona!

Username: BananaMilkPrince
Password: ***********

Loading...

New wall post!
Eh...probably just someone advertising! >_<

New messages!
I opened it, from:
you

OMG! Why is she messaging me??

I hurriedly clicked it and saw that she was advertising a new story of hers.
Wow! New story! Yayyy! SUBSCRIBE!

New subscribers!
Ooh. New subbers.
Hehe. Yay! Must thank them!

New story comments!
Wow, 5 new comments for my Milk 101 fic! Most of them are requesting for milk trivias, well, fear not my dear readers, I will do the best I can!
New story updates.
AAAHHH! NEW STORY UPDATES!!! YAYYYYYYY!

I quickly clicked it and browsed through.
OMG! Am I dreaming?!

20 updated stories!

AAAAAHHHH! PINCH ME FOR I MUST BE DREAMING! T_T
I cannot believe it!
All my favorite stories, updated at the same time!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOUUUUU!

Doing a victory dance quickly, I settled down on the chair and hurriedly clicked on the first story, and happily read.

-AFTER 10 STORY UPDATES-
Ugh! What?! A cliffhanger again! Whyyyyyy!?

-AFTER 15 STORY UPDATES-
ASDFGHJKL
THEY FINALLY GOT TOGETHER! OH, I AM SO HAPPY! T_T

-AFTER 20 STORY UPDATES-
Ah, I finally felt so satisfied and complete!
Today is a happy day, indeed!
In fact, I was so happy that I did something I SHOULDN'T do!

Can you guess what it is? >:D
 
After some more happy dancing, I checked the time, 8PM.
Gasping, I went downstairs and grabbed a bowl cover.

Must cover the ramen, otherwise it wouldn't be good anymore if it's cold!
But then, I can always heat it up for her if she wants...

I glanced outside the window, it was dark already.
Well. Someone's really, really enjoying the outdoors!
And as much as I'm happy that she's not sulking around the way I am, I can't help but think...
Noona, what about me? :(

I pouted and rested my chin on my hands, staring outside once again.
Suddenly, a horrible thought occured to me.
What if something happened to her? I'm really worried.
I mean, is she still really out? But there's school tomorrow!
What if she's injured somewhere and can't contact anyone because she doesn't have her phone with her?!
My heart thudded wildly in my chest.

What if she's in danger?!

No. No. No. I can't let anything happen to her--

Panicking badly, I took my cardigan and rushed out of the house. I looked left and right.
Where is she?! Where could she be??

Making up my mind, I turned to the direction of the neighborhood's park.
I don't know where she could be at this moment, but this seems like a good place to start.

In the end, all I needed to do is to make sure she's okay.

--

AYA'S POV

Finally done shopping!
Time to go home! :3
 
Reason to Try #1: Call me, Maybe?
Reason to Try #1: Call me, Maybe? Who knows, I might just pick the phone up.
 
you have (1) HATE MAIL
taemin_icon_by_xbluestars-d3g7se6.png

I'm so sorry for the incredibly looooong wait. >______< and for the asdfghjkl chapter. I promise I'll try to update this week again!

Thank you so much for being patient ♥ and hello to the new haters! ♥♥♥

 

Two thumbs up to those who knows what song Aya's ringtone is! ;D