Reason to Quit #3: The 5000 Things.

☠x The Noona Hater x☠
to: pedonoona. ♥

 

AYA'S POV
"Okay, what is this?" I asked Yuna as she continued to rummage around my art materials.

"Just something...where is...AH! There it is!" She pulled out my scissors triumphantly, a gleam on her huge, ulzzang eyes scarily evident.

"What are you doing?" I asked in horror as she came near me, the gleam getting sharper.
Just like the gleam at those sharp scissors...

"Stay still, Aya..."

"NO!!" I hollered, grabbing my pillow and shielding myself with it.
"What the hell are you trying to do, Yuna!"

"I just want a chunk of your hair, okay!"

"What for?!" I cried.

"Duh, to complete the ritual!" She pointed to the weird pink book she had spent hours in the library looking up.

"You are NOT cutting my hair. No freaking way!" I said viciously.

"Fine." She threw her hands up in frustration and returned the scissors on my box.

"God, Yuna. You really are some kind of a lunatic!" I shook my head.

"Me? A lunatic?!" She growled, narrowing her eyes.
"Prove it!"

"Uh, duh. You like Onew."
It's so freaking obvious. Anyone who likes that clumsy oaf--

"Take that back or I'm cutting all your ugly hair off!" She was using her kimchi voice again.

"Fine! I'm kidding!" I said quickly, scared.

She sighed and leaned back on my pillows,
"What do you want to do, Aya? Seriously."

"Do? I want to eat. I'm hungry." I said tonelessly, remembering the banana milk.
Stupid banana milk.
Stupid Taemin for taking it away from me.
Stupid me for getting hurt, of course I'm the second choice--

"I didn't mean that." She interrupted my thoughts, rolling her eyes.
"I mean, about this Taemin situation! You don't want to try all these spells I have on this love book WHICH I SPENT AN HOUR AND EIGHT MINUTES looking up at the library!" She looked very annoyed.
"The librarian is so pissed off at me, I swear. I think she handed to me all the pink books in the library and I kept on going, no that's not it...and when she finally found the right one, she rolled her eyes and actually SHOVED the book at my chest! Can you believe that?!" She ranted, almost furious.
"I mean, really! My chest is not that big to begin with and she's going to flatten it out--"

"Then get rich and get silicone! Seriously!" I huffed.

"Silicone?!" She looked at me as if I was crazy.
"Why use that?! Don't you know that you can't ride planes when you have silicones because you'll burst like in that 1000 ways to die thingy--"

"THEN USE TISSUES FOR GOODNESS SAKES!" I sighed loudly.
"TISSUES! NAPKINS! OR MAYBE JUST WEAR DOUBLE BRAS!!" I shouted and she blinked, looking surprised.
"I HARDLY THINK YOUR STUPID ONEW WOULD CARE IF YOU'RE A CUP B OR A CUP C ANYWAY! I DON'T THINK HE EVEN KNOWS WHAT S ARE! HE'LL PROBABLY THINK THEY'RE TWO CHICKEN HEADS OR WHATEVER! That stupid...innocent oaf...who's friends with a much stupider oaf who thinks that banana milks don't hurt at all..." I sobbed at the end, remembering Taemin.

"Aigoo, Aya..." Yuna looked worried, biting her lips.
"I'm sorry. I never thought chests would get you so worked up like that. I'm happy with what I have okay? Don't cry anymore!"

I looked at her tearfully. "You are such a weirdo, Yuna."

"Well, if it makes you feel better, when you and Taemin get together, you can torture him by wearing triples bras and making his eyes pop out because they'll look so big and you won't let him touch them. Right?" She said hopefully.

"Is that going to work?" I asked through my tears.

"Of course!" She comforted me.
"Let me see, there must be a spell about this at The Pink Book..." She rummaged through the pages, determined.

"Okay." I sniffed, calming down a little.

"Hmm..." Yuna searched with such a determined look on her face.

-after LOTS of page turning and frustrated grunts-

"AHA! I FOUND IT AT LAST!" Yuna exclaimed gleefully.

"What?! What?! You did?! The spell to make our chest bigger?? What is it?! Give it to me QUICK!" I shook her.

"Woah, woah. Calm yo , nigga!" Yuna smirked at me.

"Calm my WHAT?!" I instinctively covered my chest.

"LOL." Yuna said, not really laughing out loud.

I narrowed my eyes.
"What." She threw me a look.

"Whatever...where's the spell anyway?" I asked, just wanting to get this over with.

Yuna continued to thumb through the pages of the book.
"What spell?" She asked, not really paying attention.

"You know! One that would make our...eh...you know! Bigger! So we won't need double bras or whatever!" I looked at her knowingly even though she's not looking at me.
Seriously, Yuna must be on drugs. How can she quickly forget what we were talking about just two minutes ago?!
I should totally make a list of this.

Effects of Liking Lee Jinki:
1. You get violent (Yuna wanting to throw ROCKS from the rooftop? Uh-oh.)
2. You become unforgiving. (In Taemin's case, she's really hardheaded when it comes to him)
3. You become spazzy and forget everything around you (Yuna suddenly cutting me off to spazz about Onew's hair or smile or aftershave. Eew.)
4. You become nerdy. (I swear, she hangs around Onew so much and since he's always at the library, she's always there too and as a result, she's always studying and getting freakishly high grades. Gross.)
5. You suddenly memorize all the books that the lib contains (Like seriously, I didn't even know the library has that pink book! Weird.)
AND MORE.

And as you can see, they're all CONS.
So might as well NEVER fall in love with Lee Jinki.
Seriously.
You'll regret it.
[this list will be updated much more later in this chapter]

"Oh that. Wait. Making our s bigger?" She stopped thumbing and frowned a little at the page in front of her.

"Ssh! Not so loud!" I cautioned her.

"What the hell is wrong with you? It's just the two of us here!" She raised an eyebrow at me, disgusted.

"It's still embarrassing you know!"

"Why?"

"You know...that we need help in that department!" I hissed.

"Geez Aya. The only reason why we have mediocre chests is because we're skinny. And most girls would die to be as skinny as us than to have bigger s, believe me. I search it up before: Main Reasons of Jealousy Among Women."

"Huh. Really." I wondered aloud.
"Hey, why are you even researching those things?"

"I was bored!"

Effects of Liking Lee Jinki:
6. You get bored and research really weird things!

"Whatever. Where's the spell? It would be really nice if we were skinny and had s to flaunt at the same time!" I grinned.
"Oh, you're right. Here!"

I took the book eagerly and stared down at the page.

How To Make Your Chest Bigger (For Males Only)
1. Pick three chicken eggs from a sleeping chicken.
2. Crack open the eggs and make sure to separate the yolk from the white.
3. Walk outside of your house using only 28 1/2 steps.
4. Do the Egyptian dance while looking for a rooster.
5. After successfully looking for a rooster, set him up with the chicken whom you stole the eggs from.
6. Take a picture of the lovely couple and print it out. Must be a 1x1 size, full body of the couple must be seen. Print 12 copies.
7. Rip the pictures into smaller, almost confetti-like sizes and sprinkle all over the egg yolk. Add sugar and crushed ice as well.
8. Spread the newly concocted potion into your chest. Make sure to spread evenly or one part of the chest may look bigger than the other and it would look weird.
9. Continue doing for 5 days, results will be seen within a month.

"ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME." I put the book down, staring at Yuna in horrified disbelief.

"What? We can find a chicken and a rooster, no problem. Plus , you have a printer--"

"Not that! Did you even read the heading?!" I jabbed a finger at the title.
"It's for MALES. WHAT THE HELL." I threw my hands around in the air.

"Oh..." Yuna's face expression changed.
"I see..."

Effects of Liking Lee Jinki:
7. You believe in stupid enhancing spells. Even if it's for males.

"This is useless! Plus, that is the stupidest spell I've ever read! Only extremely gullible people would do that!"

"Okay, okay. Sheez. Fine. If we can't make you big enough to make Taemin regret everything, how about just getting back at him, huh?" She wiggled her eyebrows at me suggestively.

"What are you saying?" I turned to her, interested but trying not to let it show.

Yuna just smiled mysteriously and turned to a new page.

I glanced down at it.
How To Add A Third To Your Enemy's Chest. (Works for males only)

I gave Yuna a look as she smiled at me innocently, before buffering her nails.
I then quietly slipped the book down my bed, pushing it further.

Further, further, and further away from my bestfriend.

Because seriously, I think Yuna needs help.

Effects of Liking Lee Jinki:
8. You become clueless about things that you shouldn't be clueless about.
9. You'll drive your bestfriend crazy. And make her feel really, really scared and worried.

--

Next day.

Today is the day I will fight back.
Today is the day that I will take what's mine.
Yup.
Because it's time.
It's time to make Taemin see who's the better noona.

"AYYYAAAAA!"

I stopped applying mascara and glared at my brother who was standing by my doorway.

"Do the words Knock Knock mean anything to you, dear brother?" I continued to glare.

"I somehow doubt any rational person would say 'knock knock' if they're actually going to knock in anyone's door." My brother rolled his eyes.
 
"Well, it's my rule! Knock first!" I frowned.

"No, you crazy girl! Now how about the fact that you have that MUSIC turned up--"

"SAY KNOCK KNOCK FIRST!" I shouted at him, standing up.

"NO!" He shouted back.

"Well I'm not listening UNTIL you KNOCK first!" I said stubbornly.

"Fine!" He said, still shouting as he knocked at my door loudly three times.
"Now will you please turn down that music--"

"No! You haven't said Knock Knock yet!"

"THAT'S IT. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU. ASDFGHJL." My stupid brother finally walked away, muttering under his breath.
 
I smiled at the mirror in triumph, call me evil but I do need this music before I go to school.

Geopjaengiya
Jeonjaengiya.
 
That's right, Jooyeon.
This is war.

--

"Hi hubby!" I sat down on the chair next to Taemin, making sure to secure it before anyone else,
NAMELY THE WIFE OF THE LEADER OF NK, claims it.

"Hey noo--" He stopped halfway and stared at me, his mouth dropping open.
I fluttered my lashes for his benefit, mentally thanking Etude House.
Volume up, up, up!

"What was that?" I smiled sweetly.

"Huh..." He still looked dumbfounded.
"Did you...uhm...do something different today...with...uh...your eyes? Or...something...?" He blinked.

"No. They've always been like this." I shrugged, lying smoothly.

"Really." He still looked puzzled as he rubbed his eyes.
"Well, uhm, you look nice...today." He blushed, coughing.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
I knew it.

"Thanks, you too, hubby!" I gave him a big smile and he finally laughed, nodding.

"I miss that." He mumbled.

"Miss what?" I took out my phone.

"Nothing." He cleared his throat.
"Anyway, are you going to sit beside me today?"

"Of course!" I gave him a look.
"And you'd better not go switching seats again!" I warned him and he looked at my lashes once more.
"I definitely wouldn't."

Sheez. These etude house mascaras are some powerful stuff!

"Yay!" I cheered and opened my notes in my phone.
"And #33, seating together during class is complete! And so is #488, complimenting each other." I happily crossed out the numbers in my phone.

 
"Is it that 5000 things again?" He looked amused and I nodded.
"Yup!"

"Well..." He leaned over and rested his chin on my shoulder.
"How many more do we need to do?"

I looked at him, almost startled at how close his face is with mine.
"Uhm...four thousand and nine hundred ninety...uh..." I leaned my face back, blushing and distracted.

How can his skin have no open pores?! Like seriously.

"I guess we should work faster, huh?" He leaned back as well, biting his lip.

"...Yeah." What was that back there?!

"Hi Taemin!"

My eyes automatically began to narrow.
Not again.
Ugh.

"Hi Jooyeon noona!" Taemin smiled and I watched as that stupid girl pulled a chair over and sat on Taemin's other side.
"Oh gosh, today is just so hectic--"

"Hey noona, did you do something...to your eyes...today?" I heard Taemin ask and I immediately turned around to inspect.

NO.
NO SHE DID NOT.
NO!!

"Yup!" She grinned.
"Etude House's new Oh~ m'Eye Lash Double Up Longlash Mascara! I just bought it yesterday! Like it? Volume up, up, up! Dara is just so cute!"
She gushed.

"Yeah, it's pretty...nice." Taemin's voice trailed off as he stared at her then at me carefully while raising his eyebrows.

"Oh, you're here too, I see." That noona suddenly said, glancing at me and interrupting the silence.

"Yes. Taemin and I are going to be seatmates today." I crossed my arms, trying not to feel intimidated by how she looked so much better than she did yesterday.

Damn her!
Damn you author for making our school have this stupid uniform while she's allowed to wear whatever she wants and making her look better than me!
Damn you! Damn you! Damn you!

"Aya noona, are you okay?" Taemin shook me gently and I blinked, snapping out of my violent thoughts.
"Huh. What."

"You've been looking at Hoya angrily across the room and saying Damn you damn you damn you to him while making bad gestures repeatedly."
He looked at me as if I was crazy.

"Ah...oh...uhm...HAHAHA. Oh that. I was just uhm...vocalizing." I mentally slapped my head for sounding like an airhead in front of my hubby and my enemy.

"You're right, Taemin. She is funny." The stupid girl giggled girlishly, but I swear I saw a smirk.
What a fake.

"Yup." Taemin laughed, looking at me.
"And really cute too, right?" He pinched my cheeks before entwining his hand with mine and I automatically smiled.

Did he just say I was cute?
In front of that girl?!
Ha!

"Mmm..." The noona shrugged, looking annoyed.
"Oh, Taemin, classes is about to start. Let's go to the back again and take our previous seats--"

"Ah, but noona! I promised Aya noona I would sit with her today." Taemin winked at me and I mentally fainted in happiness.
Is he choosing me over her?!

"Damn right! Take that!" I accidentally said aloud making Taemin look surprised and the noona furrow her eyebrows.
"What?"

"Nothing." I said sweetly, but I gave her a smirk of my own when Taemin wasn't looking.
"Oh and by the way, Ms. Lee, I'm not sure if prof will allow three students in one desk, you'd better go back there before he sees or--"

"In case you forgot, I'm his teaching assistant. I can sit wherever I want." She said, her glare at me was so sharp.

"On the contrary, Ms. Lee, Ms. Toma is actually right. You, yourself should know that." Prof's voice suddenly boomed in from behind us.
 
"Eek!" Taemin shrieked a little, surprised.

"Ms. Lee, I have never allowed three students in one desk. Even before then. You know that." Prof crossed his arms and I clasped my hands together in delight.

"See. I told you so~" I said under my breath and I can feel her glare towards me.

"But sir~" She tried to use her charm.

"Ms. Lee, what's wrong with you? Now please go and be a good teaching assistant and help me set up this calculus video I bought for the class instead of being the third wheel between my favorite pairing." He handed her the DVD.

The noona stood up, huffing and went to the laptop by the prof's desk to set it up.

"Woah, did you just hear that? Is prof really shipping us or what? Weird." Taemin scratched his head.

"It's not weird at all!" I smiled happily while thinking about how I'm going to put in Prof Yunho as the Best Prof Ever! when we have our school awards.

Noona Scoreboard:
Jooyeon - 0
Aya - 1

--

"I'll see you later, noona!" Taemin waved at me after Calculus class.

"Bye hubby!" I blew him a kiss and he laughed again.
"Wait, is that part of our 5000 things?"

"Yes. Couple names is #1523. You should be calling me wifey though."

He blushed, embarrassed.
"You think up of the weirdest things, noona."

"It's not weird when it's true!" I argued back.

"Eh...I need to go now though. I'll see you." He puffed his cheeks and I made a face.
"Are you not going to walk me to my next class at all?"

"No." He snorted.

"Hi Aya noona!"
I looked up to find Chan running by, giving me a glorious smile.

"Hi Chan!" I gave him a bright smile and hugged him in a friendly way, of course.

"Where are you going noona?"

"To my History class." I patted his hair and I noticed Taemin was still there, watching us with a poker face.

"Can I walk you there, noona?" Chan gave me his puppy eyes.

"Sure!" I nodded.
"After all, some people here don't want to--"

"Yah, noona! I'm walking you to your class, remember?" Taemin was at my side quickly, grabbing my books.

"Huh?" I stared at him in surprise while Chan sighed beside me.
"I thought you don't want to walk me to--"

"Nonsense! I said no such thing!" Taemin interrupted while glaring at Chan who remained quiet all these time.

"But well..." This is so awkward! It's not like I can just tell Chan to go away or something just so Taemin can walk me, right?

"Well, we can't both walk her there. It's not like she's a handicap. Besides, I asked first. So why don't you just take the next available noona, huh?" Chan finally spoke up, gesturing to that evil girl who just stepped out of Prof Yunho's class, still looking annoyed.
"Taemin?" She looked around until she spotted him with us.
"Come on! I'll go with you to your next class." She smiled at him and I almost want to scratch her eyes out.

"Wait--"

"Okay." Taemin sighed before giving me one last hurt look and going with the queen of all evil comebacks.

"Darn." I muttered under my breath as I watched them walk away.

"Hey noona," Chan suddenly said while we're still walking.

"Yeah?" I asked, not really paying attention to him.

"You know I can kind of understand what you feel in your situation with Taemin right now."

I stopped, "You do?"

"Yeah..."

"How come?"
I should have never asked that, especially when I got a glimpse of his sad face which he attempted to hide immediately.

"Because I feel exactly the same way."

--

"Hey Aya!" I sighed when I heard Yuna calling me.
 
We were still on the school gardens right before lunch since it's just a minute before Physics finally ends.
"What?"

"What's the deal with you and Taemin? I was watching you at Calculus class this morning."

"Nothing. I think we're okay again."

"That's stupid. I thought he liked that alumni chick?"

"Yeah. I don't know really..." I shrugged, still thinking about how hungry I am.
"But hey you know--"

"Later." Yuna suddenly cut me off.
"Hi Onew!" She waved and went over to him while Onew gave her a big smile and they began to talk.

I sighed as I watch them. Even though I think Yuna's little crush on the school klutz is a bit too much, I can't help but feel jealous.
I mean, it must be nice, you know.
To have just that one guy you like all to yourself without having to go through so much pain and hardship.
And without having to play tug-of-war with someone else.

Somehow, I'm not sure I want to keep playing a game that I can't seem to win.

"I'll see you later, bff!" Yuna called out to me as I watched her walk away with Onew.
I narrowed my eyes.
That traitor! Leaving me here and eating lunch with that dork!
And since when did she start to call me bff anyway?!
Loser.

Effects of Liking Lee Jinki:
10. You suddenly use words that you don't really use.
11. You start to prefer dorks over perfect bffs.
 
please bear in mind that aya made this poll thus, the choices.
 
I started to walk down the pathway back to the school building to go to the cafeteria when I spotted a familiar boy...
"Hub--" I stopped, not sure if it was still right that I call him that.
"Taemin!" I called out instead and he turned around, his eyes meeting mine immediately as a smile appeared on his face.
"Hi noona!"

"Are you going to eat lunch?"

"Yup. And you?"

"Same. Let's go together?"

"Sure." He nodded and I beamed.
Screw Onew and Yuna. My love story with Taemin is much better!

"Hey noona, can we...walk slowly?" He asked out of the blue.

"Uhm, okay." If it was anyone else, I would have told them off since I was really hungry and can't wait to eat.

"It's just that...I want to ask you something."

"What is it? If we're like a couple already or something? Because the answer's yes." I said and he broke into a smile.
"You're really funny, aren't you?" He looked at me.

"I fail to see what's funny." I huffed.

"Well..." He frowned and looked up at the skies.

"First we're walking slow, now we're stopping? I'm actually really kind of hungry, Taemin."

"No, not--" He touched his hair.
"Ah, I knew it. It's starting to drizzle."

Sure enough, I felt drops of rainwater hit my head and my arms as well.
"Ugh! And I don't have my umbrella with me too!" I complained.

"Wait." Taemin opened his bag instead of just letting us sprint over to the school doors instead of normal human beings because we're not even halfway down the path yet!

"Uh...Taemin! Can we just--"
The drizzle suddenly turned to a steady rain, evidently drenching us.
"Ugh! My hair! And I'm not even sure if this mascara's waterproof! ." I grabbed Taemin's hand.
"Come on! Let's just run!"

"Wait, I have my umbrella here somewhere..." He continued to rummage into his backpack, unmoving, in the middle of this pouring rain.
"YOU CRAZY IDIOTIC FLOWER BOY! Let's just go! NOW!" I attempted to pull his arm when I suddenly remembered something.

 
Hey WAIT.
The USING COUPLE UMBRELLAS WHILE RAINING! is on my list! And this is the perfect opportunity for it!
Except that we only have one umbrella, but that's okay because that's more romantic!

"OKAY. TAKE YOUR TIME!" I said loudly over the pouring rain while Taemin continued to look when I see a flash of black and pink pale figure and a transparent umbrella pulling Taemin away from me.
"Taemin-ah! What are you doing standing here in the rain like that? Let's go! You'll get sick!"

The black and pink pale figure belonged to none other than the stupid noona who had magically appeared by our side again.
I watched as she successfully pulled Taemin away from my grip and coaxed him towards the path hurriedly.
"Faster, Taemin! This rain is pouring!"

"NOONA. What are you doing here? ARE YOU OKAY--"

"Come on! This umbrella is just big enough for us two! Ppali!" She pulled at him hurriedly.
Taemin didn't even look back at me as he ran with her back to the building.

I suddenly felt something warm enveloping me, and something blocking the rain from hitting me.
I looked up only to find Chan, his jacket over the two of us as he gestured for me to run with him.
"Come on, noona! We can't let you get wet any longer. You'll get sick!" Chan shouted over the rain and I followed his instructions in a daze.
"I'm sorry, I don't have an umbrella noona. But at least it'll help us cross over without getting too drenched." He said, slightly panting.

When we reached the school doors, Chan quickly directed me to the locker rooms.
"Noona, you need to take a bath. You're really..." He inspected me from head to toe, a blush forming on his cheeks.
"Uhm...your uniform is like, starting to become see-through..." He blushed more.
"Which means...uh...you need to go shower and change! Go! Go!" He pushed me to the entrance of the locker rooms.
"I'll get some extra clothes for you in the school store."

He lightly tapped my cheeks when he noticed that I still wasn't speaking.
"Are you okay?"

I met his gaze and managed to croak out a yes.

"Good." He sighed.
"Now go and shower, okay? I'll be back in a few."

I took a shower still feeling numb.
Taemin left me.
He left me in the pouring rain.
How could he do that?

I don't really know how long I took a shower, all I know was that I think I heard the bell ring signaling the end of lunch.
I emerged from the shower twenty minutes after that and saw a pair of new school uniform and socks on the benches, neatly arranged.
 
I felt sad at this.

Chan is so nice, how come I can't look at him the same way I look at Taemin?

As I was putting on the uniform, I heard some laughing and cheerful voices in the hallways.
"No! You are!"
I froze at the familiar ugly voice and the sweet laugh that followed after it.
"Yah noona, how can you say that? I'll get you for that later!"

It didn't take a genius to know that it was Taemin with that girl again.

Apparently, he had forgotten how he had left me all along to dash off with her in the pouring rain.

I wanted to feel hurt by this, but by now, I just felt numb.
I guess pain is just not my thing anymore.

When I went out of the locker rooms, I was surprised to see Chan still waiting there, a worried look on his face.
"Noona?" He looked relieved when he finally saw me.
"Are you okay?"

I nodded, trying to smile.
"Thank you so much, Chan. But you should go already, you'd be in trouble...do you have a hall pass or is it your study hall or something?"

"No." He shook his head. "It's okay, though. Here."
He suddenly produced something behind his back, which happened to be ramen cup noodles.
"They're still hot!" He smiled, like the sweet kid he is.

"Thanks." I can't help but smile.
"We'd probably get detention for cutting class, right?" He said as we finished our noodles.

"Most likely, yes." I laughed lightly.

"Noona..."

"Yes?"

"I know that I'll never compare to Taemin in your eyes...but..." He looked down, shuffling his feet lightly.
"But...I really, really want you to be happy."

I heard him released a breath as he looked at me.
"And I want you to know...that there are some things..." He seems to be struggling with his words.
"Some things...that I can do...which Taemin can't."

I didn't answer. That is the most truthful statement I've ever heard in my life.

"For once noona, I would just like you to find someone who's afraid to lose you." He whispered and I felt like crying because no words felt more appropriate.
"So I'm begging you, please listen to me. Just this once." He looked at me pleadingly and I slowly turned, giving him my full attention as he began to say things that I never thought he was capable of.

And by the end of his speech, I felt something.
I don't know what this feeling is...

It just...
It felt so right.

So, so right.

That at the end, I finally found myself agreeing to what he wanted.
 
Noona scoreboard:
Jooyeon -
Aya - 1
 
Reason to Quit #3: The 5000 Things.
Reason to Quit #3: The 5000 Things I Won't Get To Do With You.
 


 
you have (1) HATE MAIL 
taemin_icon_by_xbluestars-d3g7se6.png

Hello guys~~ I told you I'd do an update. haha! Okay, I never said that but who cares, right?

So this is so short, and I'm so sorry. I kind of did this in a hurry.

AND OMG. THIS FIC GOT ADVERTISED. OH PEDONOONA. WHY DID YOU DO IT, NOW I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ♥

Haha. <33

and I got this amazing challenge from her as well:

pedonoona  on 1-23-2013 13:18:02 says:
dubumints, a challenge for you!
If we upvote your story a whole lot of times...
are you going to do a double update? :d

And I am all

errr...screw it.

Mwahahaha. So double or maybe triple updates for you guys for upvotes! wee~~ no pressure though, it's okay if you don't upvote, this is all for fun and I'll still update for you you because saranghaeyo!

PS. I went to the DKFC concert this weekend and saw infinite, exo, and ukiss and may I just say KRIS IS PURR-FECT.

HE IS.

LIKE, SERIOUSLY. I WAS SCREAMING" ARE YOU SURE YOU'RE HUMAN" THE WHOLE TIME.

and D.O. is my new BIAS. [joke...okay maybe not.] HE IS JUST SO CUTE AND GLORIOUS. T_______T

and they sang this tagalog song, HAWAK KAMAY and an exo version of OPEN ARMS and i really died. I swear. I'm on my second life right now.

and the Hunhan and SeKai moment. OH GOSSSSSSSSSSJHJJJJJJJJFGJSFCJANCVAFCHNV OLBNCFL BAJLS SDLVB ZSDLNVSKL;VNFGSL */on third life.

and Kevin and Kiseop are SO BEEYOOTIFUL.

AND SO IS HOYA AND L. OMG. L! MARRY ME L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I'm kidding. <3 haha. Make sure to answer Aya's poll! ^^