Begin Again

Maps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Summer the time to do nothing, to wake late, to stop existing, the time of lost promise, of pirates maps. You woke up, in the rooftop, with memories of the melody of an unforgettable night. You wake up and had the day planned, with ideas, with promises. You didn't wait for anyone, only leaving paper and ink in an hour walk. Leaving the house and walking the outside as you owned it. Like he thought you, like a king.

You went looking for dumb and dumber, they were a few block back, you knew that. The only people you knew. It wasn't hard to find the house, it was the one with graffiti, and loud CN Blue in the background, where a pink fussy hair was sleeping. You were about to set foot when you felt it. The ambush.

 


-Jonginie!!

 


The rainbow, it was obvious, if the pink is there, the rainbow was missing. The worst. Because the quiet ones are the worst. And like alarm, the pink hair woke up, and you wanted to run. Because he would be mad and he scares you, but you were trapped in the arms of a ing rainbow. .

 


-Who woke me up?

 


Owl eyes, the moment he sees you, he runs to you, and you close your eyes. Counting -T. Rainbow hugs you closer until he let's go. The fudge saved his . When you are about to lose balance, its when he arrives to ambush you, to throw you to the floor. To make a sandwich of the pavement, him and you. The rainbows take his chances and jump over the two of you, making it a double sandwich. Now you were smothered by kisses of Mr pink and laughs of Mr rainbow. Perfect.

 

-Can't...breath...

 


Your words say a thing but your eyes promise something else. And they ain't stupid, best friends, cousins, never are. So the moment one is leaving you and you are being strong enough, they jump, helping each other, and running fast and away. But you can run.

Its when you stop for the guitar and the running that you fell, the idiots kept running, laughing like hyenas, living you behind.
Two arms grab you, and you don't fight, and picked you up. You saw black converse with piano keys in the white parts, and then a scream.

 


-Where are you?

 


And the converse disappears, with a feeling of longing, of familiar. Leaving you only see a black spot dissapear to distant arms. To a greasy laugh. And for some reason, your heart breaks a little.
Its when you catch the idiots after you left the guitar to repair and made them pay for the ice creams. That everything makes a click.

 


-So how are things?

 


A malicious glint, pass through Mr rainbow eyes. And that doesn't promise good.

 


-How? Well my little pink, my lit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter