When I'm gone

Maps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a crazy night, it was a full house, but you got in, you were one of the first, one of the regular, also that your brother had friends there was a plus, you made friends also there, nice and interesting friends, but not the one you wanted, the one you went all nights, that one was a difficult one to catch. He was a tricky one, with making eye contact with you, and given you that Cheshire smiles, he was luring you, but you didn't move, he made you worse than a jellyfish, you were a scary cat with him, so you waited until he came around. But that didn't happen, he was always with his bandmates. It was getting boring.

 

-God!! just go talk to him

 

Mr rainbow he didn't have any patience, also, maybe, it was because this was the second week that this happened, you knew almost everything about him but you didn't, actually, talked to him. You have it bad.

 

-I can't

 

-And why not?

 

Mr pink had gone AWOL with Taemin, so you were alone with Mr rainbow at the bar, you were creepily stalking Myungsoo before he got to the stage, and Mr rainbow was about to kill you if you didn't do anything. But you were to die when he got to stage and he got to sing you die and went to your heaven with dreams of that voice and those sinful eyes.

 

-I don't know what to say him

 

-What about I don't know, I am thinking this out of the hat, but Hi

 

-Isn't that too forward?

 

-What is too forward?

 

There they were and they look all sweaty and without breath, probably dancing, the loved dancing, you two did, but dancing stole you time in stalking. You knew you were being an idiot but you had an excuse, and that was him, he made you act foolish, you weren't like this. You knew how to play this game, but with him you were clueless, you didn't want to lose.

 

-If I killed him

 

-You can't, his my only doseng, I need someone to boss around

 

Taemin, only thinking in himself (Lies), you were about to die, by your own stupidity and they started discussing why you couldn't die, and none f those were because it was bad. All were about benefices.

 

-Why does he want to kill you?

 

Mr. Pink, Sehun and Taemin got lost in their fight about your life, you weren't going to die, no one of those two, it was obvious for how that fight was going, it was pretty ugly to see it.

 

-Because I won't talk with Myungsoo, but he doesn't understand, he has to come

 

-Why does he? are you the girl?

 

-No!

 

-Then?

 

That made sense, but you didn't think it that way, so now you had zero excuses, you had to talk him.

 

-Let's go

 

-What?

 

He took you to the dance floor at the exact moment that a song started, one of your favorite songs, one of FOB, the last one, the one Uma Thurman, you liked that one. You felt the music traveled through your body, waking it up, you wanted to dance, and the song was to dance, not a dirty dance, or anything. It was a drunk giraffe dance, just your type. With Zelo in front of you. You danced, without a care in the world, only one thought to catch his eyes as he cached you, two could play the game. So you danced, danced as you knew, catching eyes, but you didn't care about that, you care about those eye cats, you were dancing for you.

They got to the stage and you were still, in the dance floor, when he got in his place and gave you that smile, that takes your breath away, and he winked, he winked at you, and you weren't dreaming, you could almost die. Almost.

 

-This song is called Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran I hope you like it

 

And

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter