Nothing's Over

Maps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

426 that was the number that you new forward and backward, you knew it by heart. Even if you hit your head and got amnesia, you would remember that number. It was set in your mind without a way of deleting it. Forever to be. That was the problem with knowing, with information, the one you look. Once you get it you aren't sure, if you want it. Or in your case what to do with it. You were lost. Because.

It was messed up.

 


-Should we get worried?

 


-I think its too late for that

 


-Why is that?

 


-He is sixteen, we should have done that the moment he was bourn

 


The three idiots, they were behind you, thinking they were being quiet, speaking in whispers when in reality everyone was hearing them. Even the professor, she was making deaf ears, that was all. Kyungsoo at your right was listening, but he was also deaf ears, from time to time he would look at you but you would be looking outside. You were thinking, you were drowning in thinking. In possibilities.

 


-In the break, we will ask him

 


They would always say the same, it had been two days, today been Friday. And you would always dodge them by going to the library, to think. To stalk, the four kids, the Lees, and the Jang were these last days in the library. Everything was hush-hush, something big was going to happen. Add it to the list. New problems.

Suho knew where you were going, he knew because he told you because he heard the story from Hyosung who heard it from your mom. Everyone knew, except the idiots. The idiots who didn't stop to think, just for a moment, that your house was 425, they just needed to think. It was obvious. Or maybe, they knew and they were waiting. Waiting for you to do something. To act.

You were lost, you didn't know what to do, now you were this close, now that he was right there. You block, it happens to the best, but you never thought it will happen to you, it was unthinkable. But it did happen. And now you were lost. He was there, right there. And you were lost.

You were making excuse, after excuse, you were acting worst than when he left, worst than when you lost the two of them than Sehun when he accepted that he was gay for Min. You were a drama queen. An awful one.

And it had to stop.

Of course, it was obvious, he will know, he will wait and see. It was obvious. You were expecting it. Obvious.

 


-Jongin, are you ok

 


Doe's eyes.

 


-Yes, you?

 


You are looking at the window. Lies. You are looking at the four in front of you. True.

 


-Yes I was worried

 


-Why?

 


-Because of you, you have been acting strange

 


-What because I am quiet? It's nothing

 


-Oh no! But we should, you are quiet because you are thinking, a sign of the end is near!

 


Another, of course, he was there because of them. They were the ones the knew, someone had to see. They let you free to long. Now your view had been blocked by the colors of ash and blue. Damn.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter