Voice message

Maps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a hard morning, it was hard to accept the touch of the sun. Everything was hard. Even breathing was. Because the reality was crushing down on you. Making you fall and then picking you up. An up and down game. And you were exhausted. Lost.

But you got up, your breath, and you let the sun touch your cold skin. Because that was life, falling and standing up, fighting, living. That was your life. And you were like that because of him. And all in all, it's all your fault. Even him, his lullaby ghost, his piano converse, his faint giggle, his best friend and strong arms, because you let him go. And that was the reality coming down. That he was there, that he picked you up when you fell, because he giggles with you because he sang you to sleep because he went to the strong arm of his best friends because he was there but he wasn't moving. He has been the reality, almost there and so far. Because you let him down, let him go, because you were awful he isn't running to you, close but not a touch. Its the faint beat of a heart that keeps you, its the ghosts of him, of his memories, is the love you have for him. That picks you up, that makes you run throw green lights, that makes you go to the rooftop, that makes you laugh when he giggles. He is your reality and you are the fantasy with the idea, the plan, the map of founding him. He can be the reality, but he is your dream. He is who picks you up.  Exhausted and lost because of him, however. Still looking. Because of him. Love.

Everyone thought you went nuts, that you should quit, because the summer is going away, and he isn't anywhere to look. He is lost and you have a map and you are looking. Exhausted and lost, the time passing by. Giggles becoming wind, pianos going far away, best friends lost in the sea of people. But. The lullaby carries on. And you do too. May the time carry on because you will keep looking, you will keep fighting. You will get up when the sun gets up and you were looking. Because he is the one. And that's it. He was at your worst and you weren't. And you want to be. You need. You love him.

 


-To work already?

 


-Yes, coming?

 


-Why not?

 


He had stayed with you since that night, he had two weeks vacation. And he had stayed. Yes, two weeks almost up. And not a clue, not a whisper, not a breath just faint lullaby. And autumn was making its appearance. Losing time.

Min didn't go not once to the shop, Kyungsoo still went every day but something felt off, something felt wrong, you didn't push, you waited. Mr rainbow and Mr pink were annoying as ever, Zelo falling deeper with Daehyun who still didn't know about Zelo, that was love. And Sehun lost in complications of loves, of breaking it, but his heart looking for the unthinkable, unspeakable, not yet. Everything was almost the same. Almost.

 


-Tell me the truth

 


-What truth?

 


-Don't play dumb you are coming to keep tabs on me, right?

 


Silence, only the pass of cars.

 


-Look, I heard what you heard, I listened what you said, but I...still don't see him. He left, shouldn't you let him go?

 


Yes, you told him everything, the person you trusted the most after you lost them. Who knew both. Who loved both. And he understood. But.

 


-No, because he left because of me. It's my job to find him. It's our promise

 


A broken smile.

 


-God! You two will be the death of me!

 


That was him, the one with the words who left your holding secrets lighter and free. Who let you breathe.

 


-No, I think that will be Mir

 


You arrived at the store, and there he was. The death of him, with his lollipop in mouth, talking alone, touching the instruments, waiting, it was obvious. It was cute. You were him.

 


-Ahem

 


He turned around so fast that he almost fell, but there he was there to catch him. As the two of you used to be. You left them to it. Playing Cupid. It felt right. It felt.

 


-I would be in the back

 


-Yeah...

 


Mir was one of the three brothers the youngest, from time to time he came to the store, he knew all of you. He was a really great funny, dumb, intelligent, kid. And he started coming more.

You hide in the back, doing heavyweight, doing paperwork, living them to it. As their days were count, it was a sad love, but it was an amazing one. One that will bring songs to life. That will live. One that remembers you of feather touches, of quiet words, of blushing cheeks. The starting of a love. Magic.

It was when the silence broke when you heard the screams, the laughter. And that spot of Mr blue and Mr ash, yes they changed colors again. Pshyco of colors, they will end bald. And you will be there to laugh and take photos. That was friend.

And then there he was small, cute, doe eyes, brown hair, quiet, small beats of the heart, Kyungsoo, looking at you. Looking for you. A tentative smile graced his lips, and you felt your mind ache for shy smiles. Bad boy.

 


-Hey guys

 


Speak in plural, hang in plural, all in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter