Somebody Told Me

Maps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A football match that was the plan of the day, the idea, the game. Everyone was going, and you didn't want to. Because you wanted to walk the city, to turn rocks, to scream at the top of your lungs, to looks for him. Until the moon appear and you lullaby sang. Until it was time to punch it.

You were against it, but Mr pink and Mr rainbow were against you, so that's why you had to get dress, to wake up for something late, to eat breakfast with family, when a sandwich while looking was better, because of them. Because of the devils.

The one good part was the promise of walking, the promise of looking eyes, the promise of a far, old, park, but most of all the promise of a football match that had all the kids going there. All.

He had to go, someone had to go, you wish, you hope, they said. You waited. You took your time walking, getting lost, looking, been silent, been attentive. Losing words.

 


-So why are we going?

 


Losing the glint of the malevolent eyes of one Mr rainbow.

 


-Wait and see little grasshopper

 


Lost to not see the blush of cheeks in Mr pink. Lost in the search.

You arrived at the park. Where you could see a couple of kids playing football, where you could see the summer. Feel the ray sun touch on your permanent tan skin, the wind ruffling your hair. It was summer.

Mr rainbow whisper in your ear, just like the first night. But different name.

 


-There he is, there is Daehyun

 


And in fact there he was playing football, all dirty and sweaty, he was good looking, he was an eye catcher, he had Zelo attention. He was a maniac with two legs and had stolen Zelo heart. And you knew how it was. It was magic.

Zelo got lost in him, and you got lost in the search, paying no mind in the parting of ways. Left standing alone, only with Mr rainbow.

 


-God! Such a traitor, common I will introduce you

 


Apparently, Daehyun group was the enemy, but the heart wants what the heart wants. You knew that you were that. You are him.

He introduces the guy from the youngest to the oldest, not missing one. Getting lost in one small boy, too small to be a boy.

 


-Who is he?

 

The leader of the football match, a maniac, a dino, a Hyung. Jang Dongwoo, you think was his name.

 


-Who? He?!- He looks surprised, amused. -He is in place of baozi until he comes back

 


Baozi that sounded familiar, that got your attention. That wake up foggy memories, lost in sweet kisses and tangled arms. There was lost a nickname, an answer.

Two boys came in search of you, the new guy, the guy with questions. And doe eyes guys, tiny guy, a quiet one. A cute one.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter