A year ago today

Maps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was summer before your junior year, it was a great summer, your parents were out on a job trip, Hyosung was out at camp, and Suho was with the uncles somewhere else, that left you all alone, all alone, with two daredevils and their king. It was going to be great. Wicked summer, people should watch out, it was a fun time, and you were out for a hunting trip. However, you were still sleeping, you said you will live this summer to the fullest but here you were, fooling everyone, still in Morpheus arms, sleeping peacefully. Yes, that was until.

 

-¡Surprise attack!

 

Not at all a surprise if you yell, not the point.
It was cold, it was wet, it was awful, they were dead

 

-¡Run! the beast has awakened

 

They were dead, water bombs, the idiot, and cold water, you were gonna kill them, you jumped out of bed and started the run, they were fast but their laugh was a tell, you could hear them miles away. They were still here, the idiots.

 

-Come out, come out wherever you are

 

You were at the door, you should have been cleaver now that you think about it, but no, you were only thinking in killing and sleep, that will be the excuse, the way to save your reputation. They were in the bathroom, should have been cleaver.

 

-You will never take us alive

 

Another attack, and there they were running again, well almost all of them, they weren't U.S marines they did leave people behind, well one down, two still out there, it was game on.

 

-Cut one head, two more will grow in its place

 

-Oh! shut it!

 

You trapped him, in your room, you had your own army, your own bombs, all could play the game, take the king and all will go down, it will be easy, you think.

 

-So with me or without me?

 

-I'll go down with my ship

 

-Suit yourself Jack

 

You were cautious, they worked in the dark, in the silence, they were spies, they were everywhere, and you were ready, the bait would be set.

 

-I surrender, I am too weak for the two of you

 

-Oh! cry someone else a river

 

Maybe they weren't going to bit the bait, plan B.

 

-Fine, you want me to be the bad guy, I will be the bad guy.

 

You went back to your room, but not to your bed, you went to the one on the right, the one that looked worse than yours, the one that hides the bait that will make you win, the weak point, they say you have to know your enemies and you knew them from beginning to end. You went to the staircase, set and ready.

 

-Scar, brother help me

 

His weak point, everyone weak point, lion king, the death of Mufasa, you had the plush, you had the staircase, the play was set, now you were ready.

 

-You wouldn't

 

There he was, there they were, at you right and left, arms to the teeth, you didn't care you were gone kamikaze on them revenge will be sweet.

 

-Oh dear brother I would

 

-Long live the king

 

-¡Nooooooo!

 

You laugh, you had everything ready, the moment they went running against you, you turn around pointing at them the two water-guns, they were smart, but you were the master.

 

-Drop them

 

an exchange of looks, obvious.

 

-¡Never!

 

-You will pay

 

They went kamikaze, you knew th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter