Let go for tonight

Maps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was too much noise, that what happens when you get a shock, everything is too much, you can't stand anything and you are looking for the thing to set you off. And excuse you will have. To run away from what is happening, its survival. You are looking with wide eyes looking, with ears open wide, looking for the opportunity to run, waiting. Because you were in shock, you had the opportunity of a concert, of a band, but that didn't let you ran, it will only distract your eyes, and only that, your ears only for the person in front of you, then was that all the noise you heard everything, was just a blur, because you couldn't concentrate enough on the problem at hand. It was complicated.

The moment you gave up with running, with just standing your ground, you lost, you didn't know what to do, what to say, your voice leaving you after you said his name, it was like in the fear of acknowledgement it run away, it left you all alone, your mouth closed tight in a line, your eyes were still big enough, drinking him up, he looked the same, and the same time he didn't, a little taller, his hair now with a dark hair, darker than the night without a moon, he was a little too thin, however he looked the same, with his smirk, with the shin in his eyes that didn't promise any good, with being almost your reflection, it was him without a doubt. That was when you accepted it.

Your friends where nowhere to be seen, maybe lost in the sea of people or hearing the song that was been sang, you heard enough to know that it wasn't Sungkyu, it was a girl singing, with a voice that it was so familiar, but as you were lost in seeing him, you couldn't solve the riddle. He didn't look at all nervous, he looked fine, calmed, amused but he did seem nervous, Christmas night nervous. And you, well you did the only thing reasonable to do.

You crush him in a bear hug, without the two of you be in able to breath, you hold him for everything you hold dear, you hold him as he was going to disappear, you hold him to never let go, and he holed you as you, without missing a beat, smiling in the hug, you knew because you were his mirror, never letting go.

You decided, for just one night to let Kim Myungsoo go, it was what you decided when you hugged him until a flashback came to you. And you didn't push Myungsoo, you wouldn't let him go again. And so with a heavy heart, you pushed your brother and you turned around with closed eyes, to keep the idea that maybe he was there looking at you, a way to keep the dream alive.

And it was like when you see a movie or a video, you first see everyone, everyone except the one you want to see, because your eyes are everywhere, looking so desperately that they don't see. They see, Minseok in the drums, and you feel your heart beat to the beat of the drums. Then you see Sungkyu playing his guitar and you feel everything melting away. You see Minha singing, the familiar voice, singing "The Only Exception" and you can feel the love in the voice and her looking at Sehun, who's is awestruck, Mr blue and Daehyun M.I.A. and finally when you lost sight of him when you opened your eyes, you see him. There with his wicked smile, and cat eyes looking at you, with a miss glint, he is there and you could, almost, die happily like this because he is back and you are there to see him. But not everything is right when he looks away, and he looks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter