Shut Up And Let Me Go

Maps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The best place for auditions was on school grounds, you could make announcements, meet people and for siblings to know, therefore Myungsoo would know, everything was planned to perfection without a fault. The brothers were back in school, with Woohyun, always with four guys that you wanted to talk. He never spoke, he crossed the road, but have never been spoken, sees you as you see them, but not once did anything happened you wanted to talk to them, ask, say you’re sorry but the thing was that first was Myungsoo and then them, you owe it. Also because they were talking their way with you, controlling whenever Woohyun and your paths crossed, with the class of music and min, min you to know now the truth. That was a disaster, because Mr. Ash was worse with his gay problem even do it was funny all the Mulan , it was also a little sad because he would be mad when he found out, he would take it as a joke and it was a person who even do he made fun he disliked that kind of jokes. So it was a time bomb. But all you could do was wait and see because it was not your secret to tell.

At the same time, there was Kyungsoo, who had been too quiet and far, everything seems off between the two since that thing, we still do not know if it was a date or not, he was there and at the same time he wasn’t. He seemed cold with you. But mostly he seemed sad, he looked sad, he hid it with smiles and words, but you could see it. You wanted to end it, the act but you didn’t you couldn’t because he kept your arm’s length. It seemed that the two had broken and that was what you wanted to avoid, you weren’t dating and breaking when you weren’t even a couple was awful for the relationship, and this was the example. Everyone knew, only a blind man would not. Nobody said anything, but it was there. And you were lost, however, when you saw he wanted time and space you gave it to him because you had Myungsoo.

Music class was over and you were doing auditions for vocals, as you would be the guitar, the bass would be Mr. Ash and drums Mr. Blue. Kyungsoo had the opportunity to be the voice but he didn’t want to, a duo perhaps someday, but he was not willing to sing in front of people, so it was going to be the manager, Minha could sing, she could, but she couldn’t as she was girls dressing as a boy, so she would be groupie, who would be in charge of clothes and makeup, in a word the stylist. So what you were missing was the voice and that was the auditions for. And so far it had been going.

 

-Thank you, we will contact you

 

-Next!

 

None was good, you also asked for girls via your noona, for anyone, but zero luck. You were the good judge, while the rest were not so much, Kyungsoo and your cousins ​​were the worst, Minha was kind of like you, more neutral. She felt bad for those who didn’t make it but she could be harsh, she tried to be friendly it was necessary to have some bad in the good a ying and yang situation.

You were about to give up when Zelo had a heart attack, Sehun forgot how to breathe, and Kyungsoo and Minha had a weird smile going on, and you didn’t see you were only hearing. You had lost all hope.

 

-Come on! Do it!

 

-No, No, no, a thousand no!

 

-Not make me kidnap your food

 

-You wouldn’t

 

-You know I would, Gonchang and Himchan already have offered to help. Your choice.

 

And then silence overtook the room, you heard footsteps approaching the microphone, but you still didn’t look up. Not until you heard.

 

-Hello, I am Jung Daehyun and I'll be singing Troublemaker by Olly Murs

 

And you died, because that voice would make you win, you would be heard with that voice without a doubt, you saw that Zelo was saying yes from the moment he set a foot inside Sehun and Minha are dancing to the rhythm and Kyungsoo nods as he smiled, he evidently won, also no one would say no if they hear that voice, it was bulletproof. You were so close that you were almost breathing the same air.

 

-I think I speak for everyone when I say we'd love to have you with us

 

-Yup!!

 

Obviously Mr. Blue could not hide his happiness; luckily you had Minha who slapped him on the head.

 

-What do I say to the rest?

 

-Tell the place has been filled.

 

It was when Kyungsoo was going to say that and when you were about to congratulate Daehyun when it happened when you died.

 

-I'm sorry, but we ask for this slot

 

And everyone froze, forgot how to breathe, how to move, how to talk, you forgot everything that was happening. It was a blink of an eye, a moment you were in and the next they were out, gapping like a fish, it was like thunder hit you and you didn’t know.

 

-Is he ok?

 

-Who? He? He was born like this, all heal our leader!

 

-Myungsoo?

 

And you got your act together, too late, but you did, and when you were about to run after him because there wasn’t a doubt in any part of your body that you should run. He looks paler, thinner and looked a little ill; even he looked beautiful, gorgeous.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter