Young Volcanoes

Maps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The weekend, the day off, the day to find and look, the usual day you will spend between hoarse voice, sweat body's, guitar and bass music, angelical voice. Days of the burn of whiskey, days of foggy memories, and sweet kisses to Neverland. Weekends where those days. Days of him and you. Days to live and never forget your favorite days. But now those days where family days, all gone with the wind. Not more you and him, because you lost him. You let him go.

However, today it ain't a family day, today is a free day, your parents had a friends dinner, to make everything more normal, more mundane, to reject the missing six. That left you all alone, well alone in the hands of your noons, and she was one tough cookie to crack, she wasn't too much of a night crawler. She was more a bookworm, happy and safe in her own worlds, mind you she did had a very active social life, just not a night one. The one with a night one was you, even your Hyung wasn't that much of night, it was like you were only one that lived for the light of the moon. It used to be two. You had to convince one of the two to go. That was the rule, it had to be in pairs if not it was a no go. And saying that Mr pink and Mr rainbow was going to be there, was a help. If anything it brought more doubts. So you had to get one of the two, just one.

You beg you went to your knees, you trade, you threat (not the wisest choice). You were desperate, it was your night, you felt the need to be there, to live, to look. Because you are close, he is close. And you felt that going there was like getting near, like an unbroken promise. You had to go. It was your and his night. The night of the lost lovers. (Zelo put the name)

They weren't breaking, they weren't listening, Suho was still mad for when you let him to the hands of Hyosung, given he would have done the same. But no one says that. So maybe Suho was a lost cause, a long lost. That left you Hyosung and she was more difficult because to Suho you only had to make puppy eyes and he would break he always brake. But his mood wasn't there, he was grumpy. Hyosung, a desperate man choice. The Smaug of your family.

Smaug, it was difficult, it was almost a certain no, and you almost gave up.Almost. however, the bell rang and all changed. The door opened, you don't know why they rang maybe to prepare you, prepare you for them. The devils. It was when the door opened, when you saw the big moon, with Evangeline, when you heard the howl of a dog and saw the movement of white curtains. That was when. That was when your heart bet to the beat of the drums. To the beat of your song. The beat of you and him.

You went head on, without a doubt, with Zelo and Sehun behind you, hiding, even Suho went out to see. The death of Kim Jongin, the stupider and bravest of all. You went for him, for you, for all. For the moon and the stars that called your name, because you couldn't, wouldn't be held captive in a beautiful, free night. You enter and there she was, reading a book, waiting for you. Cat eyes ready to kill.

 

-Noona, I want to go

 


-Sorry, Jongin. But no

 


-Why?

 


-Because I said so

 


Low head, a dead man breath, tremble body. The beat of two heart.

 


-Noona...please...I would do anything, anything

 


You just sold your soul, and everyone knew that. But what surprised everyone was the beg, that one of desperate men, the one of a broken-hearted one. The one they thought they would never see in you. They were petrified. Lost.

 

-O-ok

 

You did smile, but it looked bad, wrong, the eyes, the eyes were the truth, the happiness, the relief, the life. You won. And no one said a thing, all lost at words, all mum. But you were fine with that. Now you had to wait for Hyosung to get ready, and Suho because not seem that if she went he had to go. All together. 

You left half an hour later, in her car, in the silence of muse. You weren't saying anything, keeping mum was the safest choice, the intelligent one. Because if not they would know.

 

 

-What an act dude!

 


A whisper of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter