Foooool

Maps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one was near, everyone was doing something, always everyone was doing something even when they weren't, and in this time everyone was doing something because winter holidays were near and they wanted to do all the homework and test before it started, nothing left to undo, especially the seniors. So everyone was in the library, and you were there also, hiding because you knew where to hide. 

You always did that learned the places to hide, for safety reasons, for just in case, for privacy but you never thought you would have to use one for this. Whatever this was.

This was a cause of the hang out you had with your friends, still trying to figure out if it was a date even do Sehun and Zelo were there so it wasn't a date per said, it was weird. But in that not-date you found out something incredible, putting the emphasis on in, because you never thought something like that would happen or they you would be her in front of him, like this. Mad and lost because he was a friend, he had your trust, given he didn't know, he couldn't know you never said but he must have heard from someone, from them. This was some sick game and you were mad. And it got worse when the truth came out.

 

-I am a girl

 

-What?!

 

So now that happened, you were more lost than mad now, because how didn't you noticed it, a lot of how however what most bothers you is Sehun. Sehun with his gay fear and there Min was saying he was a she. This was Mulan.

 

-And I am the cousin of Myungsoo, your Myungsoo

 

Minha, you remember someone saying something about a cousin, about Sehun wanting to pay her a visit. Oh, my God. You were angry until the moment she said your Myungsoo, you are whipped also that your brain was working on a genius plan buy first you wanted to know.

 

-Tell me everything

 

She stands there, now like the first time you saw her, and you remember the funny face of Dongwoo, her shock, how you thought she was a girl. In some way, it's all your fault your assumption, she may follow you around, your silly mistake. Or maybe just a joke.

 

-I...came to stay here with my family as my parents are going through something called middle age. So I heard a lot about you, the Kim Jongin, his Kim Jongin. That I wanted to know you and I did, I met all of you, and you were great. I understood everything. But then everything got out of hand. With school, with you guys, well baozi oppa found out and with the help of Gyu oppa I decided to continue because we needed to know more and well. We just wanted to know.

 

You were definitely lost, most of all with the loopholes in the story.

 

-Wanted to know what?

 

-If you still loved him, because well you hurt him a lot, to all of them. And then you show up, and he got happy and a bit s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter