To you

Maps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And it wasn't as breathing in and out, it wasn't as easy as they a say, or better yet, as he says. It was hard, so hard. More if you were the leader and you had to be the wall, the strongest, it wasn't fair but it was all you had. So you were in the toilet, you had too many drinks that are the excuse, the tell. And now as is you, you are hidden inside the toilet trying to breathe, to be brave even if you can't. You had a timer set on your cell phone, his much time you got in the toilet, to call it normal and not to call attention. The time is almost up, and you hear a knock, and you aren't ready you want to hide a little more. Because this is too fast, and this is it.

 

-Finally!

 

And you want to close the door, is what people do when they don't want to accept the outside world, what people do when they don't want people to get in when you are a coward. You wanted but you couldn't, it wasn't a place where you could hide. You had to face the truth. He was looking at you, his eyes were cold as always, his face was with a slight scowl, he looked angry and even do he was in the right. You don't know why, more than you left him. Maybe that is all. He looks nice and you can't help thinking that he looks like that next to Myungsoo. And doubt surface again. You are trying to talk.

When he pushes you out and lets himself in, closing the door at you. You are left standing there like an idiot, like a fish without water. You don't know how long you stand there. You heard your name be called and you are leaving, when a door opens and closes and you hear someone running.

 

-Good Luck, Kim kai!

 

You don't turn around to know who it is he said it, you know who, and you don't turn around to see the extra movement. You knew that voice, you used to hear that voice every night, now, not so much.
You walk at fast and safe pace. Knowing where to go and what was waiting at the end of the road.

You opened the door and there you find, a Mr ash who was completely lost in his permanent scowl, Mr blue laughing along to something that Daehyun said and you could tell the hysterics note in the laugh everyone could. Minha and Kyungsoo were talking in a corner, whispering secrets that sometime you would have killed to know, but know you are too lost.

 

-Are you alright?

 

Is Mr ash who sees you, through the mirror, reading through the mirror knowing that, that wasn't normal.

 

-Saw...ki...Kim....sungkyu

 

Yes, that was the truth, the one to wish you luck was Sungkyu, who went running too cold eyes, that sweet melodious voice was the one that talked to you. But not just that, he wished you good luck. And you were awestruck because of that.

 

-What?

 

It's both Mr blur and Minha who talked, in some time you would have laughed but it wasn't something to talk when there was a dense atmosphere between those three. A pointless thing, you think. But you won't middle in between, you would give it space and time that was all that needed. It's when everyone is seeing you and that words echo in your head that you felt it. You feel brave.

 

-Kim Sungkyu wished us luck!

 

You laugh because that is all you can do, laugh. And in some place you lost your laugh in the others laughs, in that laughs you let out, that nervous out, you let the doubts out because it is time. And because in someway its cliche and its ok. It's great.

 

-Everyone come here

 

Everyone goes, Minha doesn't doubt, she ain't that kind of person she acts with her head tall, even when Sehun scowls at her, she walks as she is the queen of the place. And she is. You put your hand out and in words not say everyone put their hand on top of the other, first Mr blue faster than Kyungsoo, he knew something but you weren't asking, then it came Daehyun who smiled goofily at Zelo, the idiots, then it came Minha and if Sehun puts faster than flash his hand no one says anything. Last is Kyungsoo, and theta is ok first the leader and last, but as important, the manager. A really good sandwich. You are all smiling stupidly but no one cares.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter