Wish you were here

Maps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You are lost, more lost than when this day began, it’s too complicated. It felt like a deja vu, like a roller coaster, that it didn't matter how much you scream, how you put your arm up, there isn't stopping it, it won't stop. And you, actually, aren't sure if you want it to end, because you are finding so much, and maybe, just maybe, there is a guy waiting for you at the end of the ride. So you will grab hard and scream in fear and joy, and just let the roller coast go up and down, and turn, so you could get to him. That is the finish line.

The air 's too dense, not knowing once again what to do, however, this time is different because you are truly lost at what is happening. Kyungsoo, the return of your brother, the loss of Myungsoo. You were at lost, too much happening, too fast. So lost you were.

They are looking at each other, studying each other, and you are looking at them trying to understand, to get it because you don't. This is another thing you don't know, and another you suspected around Kyungsoo. Too many questions surrounding him.

It always comes as a whisper, because no one wants to break it, no one knows what to say, everyone is too scared, to lose to do or say anything. And when it does come out, no one knows who said it, because it’s the moment where they are too lost to get who said what, who did what, that's the truth, the only one that matters.

 

-What?

 

It’s a whisper that is true, a whisper that no one has the answer to, except some does eyes, who are just stargazing to your brother. Until the spell, or curse, is broke the moment the whisper it's said.

 

-Call me

 

You do, you call him, and you don't get it. However, you do it, you call him, and because it’s something automatic because you need answers so what he says its word. You call and it rings forever, you never get to voice message as he always answered on the first ring, always. In this case, he was just looking at your brother as you call, as the ring was music in the background.

-Hello please leaves a message so I won't call you again because this isn’t the 2000 and maybe you aren't that important if you got here. Thank you. May the odds be always in your favor.

And the sound goes to let you know that you can talk, that you are free to do what you want, but you are just without words. Only hearing your heartbeat as it calls the fear in you, the bad taste in your mouth is bad memories from the past. Bad decisions.

You hang up, you go to stand in the middles, you hate the middle, your brother doesn't say a word, you only stare and Kyungsoo who is looking at you with pity, with the truth behind those brown eyes of him.

 

-You?

 

-Me

 

And you don't know, you do, how it happens. You jump to him, trying to destroy him, brake home, and make him feel pain. Because you are mad, because you need to let all your red out, you want to kill. You aren't mad at him, you are mad at yourself because you were and are an idiot. Everything in front of your eyes, and also because of the bad memories.

Its Taemin, Taemin it's what it wakes, him trying to protect Kyungsoo and you punching him that stop you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter