Tic-Toc

Maps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time had passed and things had changed, evolved. To the best, to the worst. Equal. You didn't want to choose. Because choosing would take you to a lot of time to think what you have thought a million of times. In a word, exhausting.

Going to school proved how things had changed, leaving the house, everything would show you how things changed. Leaving your house with your Hyung and Noona, that was the same. However, now you had Taemin with you, and it felt like old times, except you had grown when apart and maybe your tempo wasn't the same, yet. But you were getting there. Not an easy job. Taemin decided to give another shot to school, even do it was boring to him, but it would help to decide about college. And during summer he would travel meet the world, it had been a second world war at home. It had been your mom who had taken your side and made your dad to shut it. Things may be tense but it didn't matter much because the family was complete. And your dad was slowly adapting to the how things would go.

Then the changes at school, with coming to end your second year and around the corner was coming senior year, Mr blue had decided to go to school president, a wild idea but his plan had been going alright with his popularity and his name and connection he would win, not knowing if to be happy or afraid.

 

-Look who has honored us with his presence!

 

-Honour!

 

Something's would never change, like Mr blue doing a reinterpretation of hotheaded. Except that now Mr ash was hugging one min from the back, she still went deciding to finish her school year there and the Mr ash would get the opportunity to see her in girl uniform. He said that probably, he was bias he did like Minha but he did have a gay fright and he did consider dating guys. He could be biual, but that was something that only the three of you knew, like always.

 

-We saw each other yesterday

 

-But you know that even one minute without you it could be a lifetime, my love

 

The snicker, that follows that, and the blush that decorated Mr ash that was a new thing. He didn't blush, he wasn't like that, but love made that for one, a mess. And that was Daehyun did to Zelo.

 

-I thought that you only used to say that with me

 

It took time, but Daehyun was almost like Mr ash and Mr blue, if not even worst. Their king and that did, frightened you. Because two were already a problem three was a bomb ready to exploit.

With the ring of the start of classes, he left acting a really good interpretation of a kicked puppy. And if Zelo wasn't obvious that he was smitten, then that proved it.

 

-Wait, my moon and stars!

 

You couldn't help it, to laugh like that, it was easy now. Laugh freely, and it felt so nice, to feel free, to be yourself once more and not to think it twice. It was so nice, refreshing.

 

-Is this seat taken?

 

Big owl eyes looking at you, and you smile. Without worry of complications and impossible. You smile at him as you wish you could someday. And now you could, and that was another celebration.

 

-I am sorry but he is taken

 

Like you said the laugh came easily now, and when you heard that you had to laugh at the face Kyungsoo made. All red and a mess, just like Mr blue, even worst you dare say. You didn't want to laugh, it looked bad but you couldn't resist you never could now at days.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter