Hide & Seek

Maps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ITALICS = Flashback

XXXX

It was a nice day, with nice day meaning that the sun was up and wasn't raining, but even then the cold was a . Everyone in their reasonable mind would be warm in their home, enjoying the heat of a hot beverage and their own heat in their home. Everyone sane of mind, that was the thing. You weren't sane, you were tired and lost. And you were sleepy more than anything. So you had three, really stupid, excuses. To why you were sleeping outside all night. Not only outside, you were sleeping in a special place, you were under a balcony, you were somewhere that you shouldn't be. Or you should if you were braver.  But you weren't, you were scared and mad.

You waked up, and you were cold, and your house was just in front, so close, and so far, you could go and change and drink something warm but you don't you only knew one thing and that was that you wouldn't move. You knew that you wouldn't move until you knew exactly what to do next. The problem layer that you were hungry and cold and you were like those people that could stand that, you weren't sure how long would you last actually. You could text someone, but you didn't know who, Taemin and Kyungsoo was a big no. Sehun and Zelo would be too complicated and Minha was biased, then you had your sister and brother who would probably carry you back home. So almost everyone was a no. So you were screwed.

You were about to give up, it had been two hours, and you were hungry and cold, you needed a shower more than anything, with the night you had you weren't smelling that well. So you were about to give up, well almost give up. Because once you did everything you would come back. You needed to be here.

 

-It looks like you need it

 

It's a cold voice that speaks to you from above, giving you a sandwich and a hot beverage, you didn't look up, you didn't need to. The voice said it all. You accepted the food with precaution.

 

-I didn't poison it

 

You were with second doubts, but when your stomach made that noise you knew you couldn't doubt, too hungry, cold and tired. Better to die with some food and warm than without it. So beat it.

 

-Ya! I told you to wait for me

 

-Sorry, but someone was dying in your garden?

 

-What? Who?

 

You see red hair poking out of the house, and you almost choke when you see him. And you realize what you have been doing. It's creepy.

 

-Jongin?

 

-Hi...

 

The look he had was priceless and you would have laughed if it wasn't for the situation, your situation. Also that you realize that him, Nam Woohyun, one of your number one hater club, gave you food and coke, that was a shocker a really big one.

 

-What are you doing outside?

 

-I...

 

-Stalking, obviously

 

You wanted to kill Woohyun to death, but you can't with the shame that is traveling through your body. Because he was right you were stalking, you were a creep, you were a coward. And now you are thinking of running away, faster than flash.

 

-I mean why didn't Woohyun didn't let you inside

 

-What?

 

-Oh, come on!

 

-Let's go Jongin-ah

 

You are gaping like a fish, loss at words, Woohyun with a scowl in his face, and Sungkyu offering a hand inside the house, the house you wished to be brave enough to enter, to ask. And you had the chance and you were lost in what to do, except than grabb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter