Hear you me

Maps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Could this get worse?

 


-Yes it can dear brother

 


-How Sehun? How could it get worse? How?

 


-It's a school all for boys

 


Yes, summer was over, and autumn was about to begin, the autumn wind bringing the school back. The second to last year. Even if it was the second to last, it was another year enclosed in that awful place, another year of awful people, of unwanted popularity, Zelo and Sehun are magnets to problems and therefore popularity, and you added to the equation, another year with them. And it felt awful. No because of them, because it was a whole new school, new people, new problems. Not him. That stayed the same.
It was a new school, the last one was a mix one, this one was only for the masculine gene, it was supposed to be one of the best, a private one, with promises of a university, with a lot of promises. Only if you had the brains or the money you got in. It was the brains for you, and the money for Sehun and Zelo. It was a nice school. But, alas, it was a school.

 


-Boys! Why boys? I know that for you it may be heaven but for me? Why?

 


-Oh! Shut it, Sehun. I too like girls

 


-Are you sure? Because a Kim guy says otherwise

 


-Are you sure? Because Min

 


Sehun was straight, that was what he said, only females catch his eyes, and you were like that. Until foggy nights and drunk kisses. Now your eyes only catch an M.I.A person. However, Sehun still carries on with the game. But then there was min, who brought doubt to everyone.

 


-We are only friends

 


Except for Sehun.

 


-Yes keep telling you that dear brother

 


-You are dead!

 


-Ah! Hyung save me!

 


Little , that was what Zelo was, he wasn't scared, he was using you as a shield as Sehun tried to hit you. Tried being the keyword. He misses every time hitting you. Zelo knew that Sehun knew that, you knew that. You did try to get him off, but he was really grabbing you. Really hard. There will be bruises from the two of them.

 


-Ow!

 


A hit in the head, in the two of them.

 


-Kyung?

 


-Min?!

 


A whisper from your part.

 


-Yes, straight as an arrow

 


Sehun heard you, you expected him to hear you.

 


-Oh you little

 


He hits you, and Min hits him.

 


-Min?

 


-You keep hitting him I will keep hitting you

 


-Why?

 


-Because he is a little Bambi

 


And cue for puppy eyes and hide behind him. All like Bambi. You weren't Bambi. You were the devil using Bambi fur.

 


-What? He is not!

 


-He is too!

 


And that was how you got to class with Sehun and min having a five-year-old discussion, with Kyungsoo, luckily, distracted by Zelo. And you let be, but you felt the eyes on you. Always.

It was math, the first class. You hate math, it was a difficult subject. You always had to try really hard. It was hard, that was why you got a  mentor, but you let him go. He is M.I.A. you hated math, he loved math, a genius in it. It came easily to him. And he helped you. You loved getting lost in him while he explained. You loved to hear him speak numbers, the concentration in his eyes, the tip of the tongue out, the play of the pencil between his fingers. It was adorable. And y, who doesn't like that. The hot, y, cute mentor. You dig that. You hate math, but it's him. He loves math, and the numbers, the words, the mathematics it's all memories of a winter afternoon, winter afternoon with a headache of numbers and headache with the fix of a first kiss. Math was a memorize.

 


-Psss, Kai, psss, Kai

 


Owl eyes, he was next to you, you sat on the far back, next to the window, you could keep an eye on the outside world. For piano keys or cold eyes. Kyungsoo sat next to you, Zelo in front of you, and in the middle between the twins was min. Like a sandwich. You were the last row. You wanted the memories but you also didn't want the attention.

 


-Mmm?

 


-Why don't you sleep math out?

 


-What? Why?

 


-Sorry, but you look like

 


Those worry eyes, always making you feel bad, those truthful eyes, that brake your walls of lies. It was true that you looked like , you knew that you felt like that. You haven't been sleeping well, waiting for lullabies that didn't come. The nights had been quiet since you sang, too quiet. You would always wait, under stars, under from clues, under no stars. Always waiting for his voice to reach you, but it never did. You were starting to think the worst, the unthinkable. Because you were scared of the silence. The silence, for you, was the boogie man. It hides a lot. And also because it left you alone, without clues, maps, to follow. You weren't sleeping because you hadn't him to sing you to sleep, to let you dream with hopes of him, of dreams of memories. With maybes. Now you were with nothing. Dreaming of silence, having nightmares. Nightmares of possibilities. Possibilities. Of cold eyes and piano keys together. However, every time that happened, sun kiss hair saved you. Caramel hair brought you hope. Brought you the Sandman.

 


-I'm fine, thank you

 


A sleepy smile, a sweet smile.

 


-O-ok

 


You decided to reject the blush and the hesitation in his words, you even rejected the thought you had. Cute.

Because of seeing owl eyes, of sweet smiles, and broken dreams, you didn't saw them. Black jet hair and chubby cheeks, caramel hair, hair and sleepy eyes. Because you got lost i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter