Smile

Maps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sleeping like a bear during winter, you were. Peacefully, dreaming, perfect. Perfect, until. Until they came. With big words, with big sounds. Jumping in your bed.

They never care, they never will. They did what they wanted, and you liked that about them, you were like them. But never this early. It was impossible, going to sleep when the sun was coming out and the wake three hours after, impossible. Not to them.

 


-Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!

 


Shaking you from right to left, jumping, screaming, kicking. Doing a chaos just to wake you. But only the kiss of the lost prince could do that.

Silence, peace. Danger.

Or.

A bucket of cold water.

 


-That would do the trick, get down, for breakfast. You have ten

 


Its just a second and they are back, silent and killers. Whispering.

 


-Seconds

 


You jump, you run, you look like but there you are. Zombie.

Its only four of you, the two Demons, Suho and you. The rest M.I.A.

 

-So nice for you to join us, Kai

 


-

 


-Ya! Jongin, don't talk that way around the table

 


A hit in the head from your Hyung, and snickers from dumb and dumber. What a great day was going to be. Awful.

 


-Where did all this food come from?

 


-The girl from the neighbors, in front of us

 


Your mind wanders to white curtains, to the howl of a dog, to invisible persons.

 


-What girl? I thought they had all sons?

 


Mr pink that doesn't even live there has the answers. Of course.

 


-They do, this was their niece, Minha a lovely girl

 


The glint of eyes, the smirk of a predator. A game is on.

 


-Maybe we should meet her?

 


-Oh no you won't, this is our niece neighbors, you won't play with her. Do you hear me Sehun?

 


You did say that Mr rainbow, was different with his crushes, that was because he didn't have that. He had prizes, that was what he said. Never no one got his eye for long. Always a game. Always awful.

 


-Yes, Hyung

 


The words said something but the eyes speak other stories. Playing with fire.

Suho kicked you out of the house with stories of the sun is healthy, with stories of cleaning the house. Lies, he needed space like all. That was why the house was like a ghost. But you took it.

Because you hadn't gone out in awhile, hiding from something, from someone. Hiding, needing space, drowning in a lullaby, in memories. And not looking, trying to remember lips but they felt too far long, and your cheek only remembered the ones from a doe eyes guy. But your heart doesn't forget. Your heart still looks. Your heart beats with the prospect of looking for him. Of been free.

You walk without aim, without looking, looking at the floor, because its easier to see. Easier to see the converse that people wears. You know that Mr pink and Mr rainbow are talking around but you don't pay too much mind. Because your mind is developing a headache. It's developing a headache around cousins and neighbors. And you don't know why. Not yet.

Its when you are arriving the smoothie's place when time freezes when all moves slower. When you feel the stop of your heart and then the beat two hearts. The adrenaline moving through your body. The foggy mind. Its when you see that guy, the best friend, walking with two smoothies. Two. And one looks gross.

 


-Dude, what is that?

 


-This? This is the love of my life!

 


You are running, you are running through a green light, you would run through fire. You hear the shouts of people, you feel the heart attack of all, but you don't care. He is an arm away, so you run, you push peoples, you run, your trip and get up, you run, he turns, you run. You could scream but your mouth is dry, lost at words, with heart in the throat because you are so close. So close, you run, don't care anything, no one. He is there, so you run and run. Almost there you can see him. He is crossing the street. Red light. You are running. Greenlight.

 


-Kai!

 

 

A pull of arms. A scream. It stops.

 


-No! Stop! Ya!

 


You are on the floor and he did turn around, and he saw you, you saw him. And his eyes look so cold, so sad, so angry, so broken. He didn't say a word, he just stranded, he just turns around a left. And you die.

 


-Ya Kim Jongin are you crazy?!

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter