Feel So Bad

Maps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An old Blink 182 T-shirt, old ripped black jeans, and your converse, you dressed like the last time you saw him, hoping it would make something, something, anything, on him. You didn't even know if he was going there, it was wishful thinking, a really bad one because you were going there with Kyungsoo, it wasn't a date, he didn't use the D word however you knew he was gonna that word, and you, well you were an awful person. and a coward one, because you could easily go across the street and end this, just say hi, and fix it. But no, you are a chicken, let's hope Onew, Suho friends never finds that one out, you would be dead.

 

-Miau!

 

You could always count on Hyosung to pull your leg, to make those comments, and to have Suho next to her making that faces, it was like the perfect duo, she would make the noises and he would make the faces, and you would want to be eaten by the earth. Not much luck.

 

-Where are you going? looking like that

 

Suho kept mum, while Hyosung carries the interrogation.

 

-Out, with Kyungsoo

 

And then everything went south, the change of atmosphere, the serious faces, here it came, the lecture, you knew it was coming.

 

-As friends only, don't worry

 

-Does he know that?

 

Suho could read you and Hyosung said the right words

 

-Dress like that?

 

And they made the two right questions, yes maybe he didn't know it, and maybe you dressed like that for someone else, and you didn't know how to answer to that without sounding like an .

 

-He doesn't, Where are you going?

 

Yes he could read you, and you were sure he knew where you were going, everyone knew ho were back, everyone knew because all that the school talked the last few hours of the day. He knew.

 

-To Rat A Tat

 

Your workplace where they were going to appear. And then the faces changed to sad, even do there still was there, the mad mode.

 

-Jongin-ah...

 

You knew, you knew you were an awful person but you...you needed him, and it wasn't on purpose you said yes while you were in cloud nine, it was all a huge mistake, and he was a friend, you liked him, you truly liked him, but not like you love Myungsoo. You were a young messed up boy.

 

-We are just friends, I swear

 

That sad face, it was killing you, it was the pity look they gave you when you lost everything, it was the same and you hated. Luckily (or not), the bell ringed and you were saved, but you saw it, when you were leaving, the exchange of looks. You were screwed.

It was a D-word for him (). He was all dressed up, and really handsome, and you were dying of guilt, you couldn't look him in the eyes or even look across the street, you were betraying everyone. You were a bastard, who complicated everything. It was a train wreck

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter