Where did the party go

Maps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-And now, The Loophole

 

Sleeping, that was what everyone was doing, trying to deny the new surrounding, to dream of home, trying to forget what brought you here. For you, the dreams are about one night, a band, a lead guitarist. About impossible maps. You don't care what other dreams, how they live what is happening, you only care about sweet smiles, honey voice, and cat eyes. You fell deeply in the dream, as always. And as always you forget it's all a dream. An illusion.

When the sun is hitting everyone eyes, make them face the reality comes crashing down. But you still fight, fight against it, still wanting to dream of your love. Of your only night. But the sun is strong and also the voice of your mom, the voice that wakes you every time you fall into the arms of Morpheo, she is your clock alarm. She wakes you letting you know that all was a dream. Just a dream. A one night a long time ago.

It's an old neighborhood, you don't know one, no one knows you. Everything from the start, that was the plan, a fresh start. A new beginning, new start, new chances. But you didn't want that or needed. You had everything for a night, you had it, to say goodbye. But because they saw storm clouds they ran and they took you with them. None of you were happy with that, but you are still kids, without a word on the discussion. Because about family, about saving it. So it was, kind of, worthy. To lose him.

 

-Kids, go choose your room first then all

 

It was an old big house, with lots of rooms, secrets, and a big dark park. Enough to hide everything, under the carpet. Hyosung went first with the first room, on the first floor, the biggest, then was Suho who took the room next to what would be the library, and then it was time for you, the youngest. The one who gave up, guitar nights, for family nights, star nights, for roof nights. You took your time, looking without looking, getting lost, in the dark, in the old, in the web. To found a ladder, a hidden one, it took to the attic, it wasn't big, it wasn't next to the library. But it was yours, secret, and most of all had access to the roof, to the blue sky. To memories of you and him.

You took out all the boxes first, and then started cleaning all the house, and in the cleaning, you found too many more rooms, too many fewer things. You started a fight with your brothers, you laughed and for a moment it was all just a dream. The moving, the goodbyes, the lies. But then you saw an old forgotten guitar, and reality is a . They got the hint and left, you all had things that you missed. For you was worst, it was your first love. The worst, the more beautiful. The first.

You didn't doubt, you sat in that room with too many windows, and you carry it like a long lost lover like it would crack any minute, like a priceless gift. And even if the music it made was broken and old, it brought memories, it brought cat smiles.

It was a slow movement, almost invisible but it was there, someone was there in front, in those closed windows, behind those white curtain. It was so invisible, that you thought you were crazy, but seeing the movement of the curtain told you differently, someone was there. A person awoke as you by the guitar.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter