Six

HATE turns to LOVE [TAENGSIC]

._. hello, i know i didn't update for a very long time ._.

I'm still having exams currently after exams I will try to update more /:

 

"Jessica! wake up now!"

.......................................

"JESSICA!!!! CUCUMBERS!!!!"

"AHHHHH!!! WHERE?!!"

"HAHAHA this trick always works. assa!"

*throws pillow at TaeYeon's face*

"OUCH! Fine! I'll let you sleep for 5 more mins!"

haizz I knew I would regret it, the moment I agree to help her get back Tiffany. why did i even agree to help her? oh right. I did it because I can't bear to see her being sad.

"Good morning Taeyeon."

"Wow! such a good morning sica, first getting hit by a pillow in the face and getting greet 'good morning' when it's already 12.30pm"

"can you not be so sarcastic? -.-"

"you promised to help me and now you don't want to help me now."

"yea yea whatever..."

----------------------------------

"hello Tiffany?"

"hello taeyeon, why did you call?"

"erm... what are you doing? are you busy now?"

"not really, why? are you enjoying the break?"

"I'm quite bored and i have nothing to do, so im wondering if you are free and maybe we can eat lunch together."

"sorry taeyeon, im already boooked this whole day. maybe next time?"

"erm... okay then. bye~ enjoy your -"

"...toot toot toot..."

"hello? Fany?"

haiz

"so what did she say?"

"she said she's not busy, but she's already booked today."

"I knew it! she's going on a date with Yuri again right?"

"huh? what did you just say? I didn't hear you."

"nothing. just wait for next time then."

"okay."

"So what are you going to do now?"

"I don't know. Maybe wait until Fany is free then maybe I can give her a ride home or eat dinner with her?"

"But I thought you said she's already booked the whole day?"

"Yea I know. I'm just saying cause I really don't know what to do without Fany. Haizz what should I do? Jessica please help me I'm really in vain now. I really need Tiffany. Ever since we stay in the same dorm, I've already started liking her. It was my first time looking at American girl up close and I fell in love with Tiffany at first sight! Until we met you, then that's my second time. And we are a Korean band and yet there's 2 American girl 1 Korean girl. Hahaha so funny."

"I'm half Korean half American mind you."

"Oh then that's perfect! One half Korean One half American!

Taeyeon 100% + Jessica 50% =150%       

Jessica 50% + Tiffany 100% = 150%

Jessica you made our group perfect! You're the peace maker hahaha!"

"You mean match maker?"

"Hehehe maybe both XP"


Jessica P.O.V 

How can taeyeon mindlessly talk about how much she like Tiffany in front of me? Cant she feel all the jealousy I'm feeling when she's 'bragging' about her love for tiffany?!

Why did the company even decided to put Tiffany and taeyeon in the same dorm when they haven't debut? If they put me in the same dorm as her she'll like me right? Since I'M the FIRST AMERICAN GIRL SHE SAW UP CLOSE TO"

So to summarize, maybe taeyeon like any other girl from other country other than Korea that she first saw up close to. Yep and that's how stupid taeyeon is but yet i still like her. Something must be wrong with all of us. Yes even Tiffany. 


Tiffany P.O.V 

"Who's the one that called?"

"It's taeyeon again."

"I think she likes you tiffany, and I think you should tell her this clearly as you are dating me now."

"I know. When we are still living together, she always cares for me a lot and I don't dare to break her heart. And I think it's partly my fault too. I am also always very touchy towards her as that's my personality and maybe she got the wrong signals that made her think that maybe I like her too? But I really liked her in the past for a short period of time as she really take cares of me like my  past mother."

"But you can't let her do this to you too. Whenever we are dating , she would call you like mothers do and it always sadden me that you must lie to her that you are busy. Can't you just tell her that we are dating? Yuri her manager and Tiffany her group mate is dating?"