Twenty Four

HATE turns to LOVE [TAENGSIC]

When Jessica decided to go home back to her parents house once again, so she decided to call Krystal and her parents.

She then realised that her phone was not with her.

Being the forgetful one, she had forgotten where she misplaced it, so she tried to recall where she last used it, and remembered that it's in the dance room, but when she went there and searched every corner of the room, she couldn't find it still.

She's afraid that someone took it.

It might be some janitor? some rookie that came into this room and practice? or....... TaeYeon..........

She went to take a random telephone from the customer service in the company and tried dialing her own number.

ring.......ring.........ring........

the person with her phone did not pick up...

 

Meanwhile on the other side of the phone

 

TaeYeon came out after a nice shower and saw Jessica's phone on top of her drawer beside her bed.

She took the phone and the screen brights up showing miss calls from unsaved number, so TaeYeon thought it was not important and was some prank call, so she cleared the notification away and saw the wallpeper.

It was a cute picture of her and Krystal

 

She was admiring it and her thumb accidentally placed it on the home button and it actually unlocked the phone!

She was stunned by how she can unlock the phone and when she saw what's inside, astonish was an understatement...

(Both photos don't belong to me)

 

TaeYeon then wondered how Jessica still have their photo as wallpaper after all these fights, and always claiming that she hates her.

TaeYeon then remembered how last time when they first get their phones together...

 


TaeYeon's P.O.V

*Flashback*

"Taeng! Now that we have our very own smartphones of the same brand, let's take our first picture together!"

"Okay ! You too! Let's take on my phone too!"

"Done! Now Taeng, put your fingerprint on my phone so you can unlock it!"

"For what though? It's your phone, not mine."

"To show that I trust my precious phone to you!"

"Okay.... you too put your fingerprint on my phone. After that I'll go find Fany to take picture and have her fingerprint on my phone. How about you?"

"It's okay......... I don't neeed hers, I have limited fingerprints." Jessica replied in a tone with a hint of jealousy.

*Flashback end*

 

Wow when was that again? 

It was like so so so long ago!

And she still have this photo and my fingerprint.

I already deleted her fingerprint so as to have Fany's left thumb, as I have limited slots too

1. My right thumb

2. My right index

3. My left thumb

4. Fany's right thumb

5. Fany's left thumb

 

Now I feel guilty again.

Oh well she says she has limited slots too.

Let's go to her settings...

1.Taengoo thumb❤️️

2. Mee My thumb

3. Kryssie fat thumb :P

 

Wait.... She only has 3 fingerprints and she told me it has limited slots so she didn't allow Fany to?.........

What?!! And I'm her first???!  I'm so confused does she hate Fany or does she like me which is impossible cause she hates me...

 

Okay I know I shouldn't do this but I'm really too curious.

I went to her messages and briefly scanned though her texts.

Her text with Yuri and Tiffany's ones are the most interesting ones.

Those with Yuri one's are mostly planning to do things like faking as couple...

Okay so they both really have nothing with each other.

Now I feel relieved.... but why? not like I'm with her or anything.

Her texts with Fany is really interestng though.

There are so many test to see who Fany likes better. Me or Yuri.

I thought Fany was taking some exam and she is the examiner or setter.

Okay now I feel foolish for not trusting them.

What they said was right... it was not Sica's fault, it's Tiffanyherself unsure of s\who she likes and went to Jessica for clarification, and all I did was blaming her that she was the reason Tiffany went to Yuri and broke up with me.

I know apologizing won't work anymore because Jessica hates me now and doesn't even want to look at me.

 

Just then I heard the door of the dorm open, and I quickly closed all the apps and off her phone pretending I dodn't do anything to it.

 

I went out to check who was it, and it was Jessica...

It feels so awkward now

"Have you-"

"Yeah it's in my room. You left it there and I'm scared that other people would take it, so I took it thinkning that you would come back to dorm anyway and then I'll return you."

"Thanks.... I'll go get it then." She answered me well, at least she replied me :)

I saw her coming out from my room with her phone and I wanted to talk to her but I have nothing to talk to her about....

I miss those times where the 3 of us can just casually talk :(

And she went to her room straight.

 


 

Fine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHXUM-6a3dU

 

Wonderland:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4kTwN_w4jk

 

Rookie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0h8-OTC38I

 

Don't say no:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBYnq_G866U

 

I :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OrCA1OInoo

 

Why:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkdtmT8A2iY

 

Fly:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZpq8FjJr2E

 

IGAB (200M Views let's go)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq7ftOZBy0E