Twenty Five

HATE turns to LOVE [TAENGSIC]

TaeYeon's P.O.V

 

Maybe I shall try to talk to her and make the misunderstanding clear.

But does she want to talk to me?

I'm sure she doesn't.

.

.

.

I'm so nervous right now, walking back and forth in front of her room door.

*Door suddenly opens* 

"AHHHHHHHH!"

"Wah! You scared me!"

"What are you doing in front of my room?"
"Well I'm here to ask you a few things and tell you something."

"I'm tired... I don't feel like talking to you right now."

"It's important. I promise it's important."

"......... Quick I will give you 5 minutes."

"okay."

"So what is it?"

"Erm, I wanna ask you why is it that your phone..."

MY PHONE WHAT? WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY PHONE?"

"Well...... the thing is I accidentally put my thumb on the home button and... it unlocked......"

"What? How? Did you hack my phone and put your finger print in there you hacker!"

"Sica, don't lie. It's obvious that you're lying. So tell me why is my finger print still there?"

"Well beause you put it in when I first had this phone, and I don't know how to delete it okay?"

"Are you sure because you're the one who went to settings and asked me to put my finger print there when we first have our smart phones."

"It's because I forget how to use my phone okay?!"

"Okay 'Fine' [(FINE) get it? haha] then what about the wallpaper?"

"What wallpaper?"

"The one with you and me. I thought you hated me, why are you still using our photo as wallpaper then?"

"WHO ASKED YOU TO!"

"I told you I accidentally went in to your phone. You don't actually hate me do you?"

"I hate you. I really hate you Kim TaeYeon!"

"Don't lie to yourself Sica. I know you like me right? Because if it is true, everything will make sense how all the time you are jealous of me and Tiffany, and that you are always here to help me even though you say you hate me it is out of jealousy and on't really mean it right?"

"Who are you to say I like you. I told you I hate you and that's it! I even told Tiffany to choose Yuri over you don't you remmeber ? I hate you so much I want the people you like to not like you back!"

"Sica stop lying okay? I already saw those text message you sent to Yuri and Tiffany. I'm the one who accused you of all those bad things. I'm sorry and I am talking to you now to clear those misunderstandings okay?"

"It's not okay TaeYeon... Time's up. I'll go to sleep now."

"Sica! Sica! Let us fini-"

*Door closes*

 

Jessica's P.O.V

Now what.........

Now she knows that I like her, and she knows everything.

I should just deny that I like her right, since she doesn't have any proof that I like her and it's just her guess.

Well at least now she knows that I'm innocent.

I'm just glad to know that she believes that I'm innocent now :)

 

I kept rolling around my bed, now knowing what to do as my mind is filled with so many things.

TaeYeon now has an idea that I liked her before.... do I still like her now though?

I don't think so. I hate her right???

Okay let's see.

Why do I like her?

-She's beautiful

-cute

-talented

caring

-kind

-mature at the same time a dork

-responsible

-basically she's perfect.

 

Okay let's see why do I hate her?

-she's an .

-she doesn't trust you , but now she does

-she likes Fany , but can I hate someone for liking someone?

-she doesn't like me back , WHATT?! JESSICA WHAT"S WRONG WITH YOU? It's not like I want her to like me back right?

 

Okay let's be honest to yourself Jess.

You like Kim TaeYeon.

You like Kim TaeYeon

You like TaeYeon

You like her.

 

Ok I admit I like her but I still hate her for what she did to me when she doesn't believe that I'm innocent.

I think that's because I'm sad that she does not trust me and that my emotion changed from sad to anger right?

I think so? Well now I know my feelings well, I can sleep peacefully now.

Nice chat with your own brain and heart, Jessica.

Well done!.

 

Watch IGAB and make it to 200M ASAP okay?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq7ftOZBy0E

 

Well, now that Sica and Taengoo has cleared the misunderstanding, they will start to be nice to each other soon~

Bye and see ya on the next chapter ;) STREAM IGAB :D :P