Three

HATE turns to LOVE [TAENGSIC]

Long time no update. I'm too busy ahh! Stress. Anyways, enjoy😁

 


Jessica felt angry that Taeyeon was only caring about Tiffany's feeling and not hers, so she was angry at Tiffany and TaeYeon now. 
 
Jessica P.O.V 
*Stupid TaeYeon!
All you care about is tiffany!
Tiffany here Tiffany there!
 
How about me!? Are you blind that you can't even see me beside you?!
 
What's more, I'm just joking with Tiffany, just because you like her does it means that I can't joke about her being a pink pig anymore?!
 
I hate you TaeYeon!*
 
when Tiffany was walking past me with TaeYeon beside her, I felt more angry and when Tiffany waved to me, I just simply ignore it. 
 
TaeYeon even dare to ignore me when she's the one who's wrong first!
 
TaeYeon P.O.V
When we walked pass Jessica, I ignored her as she's so arrogant!
She always think that she's the best?!
 
Come On! If she's the best then what is Tiffany?
God? *smiling* yes she's my GOD :)
 
"What are you smiling about TaeTae?"
 
"Nothing Fany :) I'm just feeling happy"
 
"I think you should apologize or try to speak with Jessi. She seems to be angry at us for you scolding her when she's joking with me."
 
"I'm never going to apologize to her! She's the one at fault first. She shouldn't have joke about you! You're perfect!"
 
"TaeTae, that's just a joke. Joke means that it's not serious, and she's joking with us all the time, what's wrong with you being angry when I'm the one being insulted here. Do you perhaps like me?😏"
 
"WHAT?! NO! Erm... No when did I like you?! I didn't say I like you! I just..."
 
"Okay fine. Got it you don't like me, don't need to have such a big reaction. What's more, I don't need you to like me I already have someone I like."
 
"What?! Who's that?! Why did you not tell me?! Who is it?! Are you serious?!"
 
"Yes I'm serious, and that person likes me too."
 
*clang!* My heart... Is broken... Into more than 1,000,000 pieces. 
 
"Okay. Gotta go find Jessica to apologize. Bye!"
 
I ran as fast as I can away from her and ended up at the park near our company. 
Now the sky is already dark, and it's the perfect time for me to cry alone in this park. 
 
When I'm walking to find a bench to sit on, and when I saw it, there's already someone walking towards it, crying. 
 
I wonder what is she crying about. 
Is it worse than my case?
My biggest crush ever just told me that she likes someone else and don't need me to like her?
 
Wait. That person looks familiar. 
Jessica?!