Twelve

HATE turns to LOVE [TAENGSIC]

SUPER SHORT CHAPTER HERE, SHORTER THAN MY A/N (not really)

-WARNING-

.USELESS RANTS HERE, SCROLL DOWN TO CONTINUE STORY.

I've been missing for so long, and will continue to be missing in action, cause I'm going on a vacation yay!

And I didn't know that there's so many homework to be done even after exams. seriously-.-, and does teachers even understand how many homework we have and how many subjects we are taking? oh my gosh so stress!

 YOU GOT ME SMOKING CIGARETTES, I'M IN STRESS BABY -TAEYEON (STRESS) 

 LOVE IS 4 WALL WALL WALL WALLS -OT4  f(x)

 LOVE IS 5 WALL WALL WALL WALL WALLS -OT5  f(x)


The next morning, Taeyeon and Jessica had breakfast and left to go back to their dorm travelling  with Jessica's car she drove here laast night. Taeyeon was driving and during the car ride, Jessica dare not have eye contact with Taeyeon, and just kept looking outside the window.

"Sica, did you cry last night? This morning I saw you and your eyes are so swollen and puffy. the pillow case is damp too."

"..........."

"Sica? are you listening to me?"

".............."

"JUNG JESSICA!"

"Yes? I'm sorry........ I was in a daze just now."

"never mind. I'm just asking what do you want to eat later, or do you have any place you want to go to? I can go with you."

"It's okay, I just want to go back to the dorm."

somthing is definitely wrong with Sica. Is my guess right? that she likes Fany too. 

Maybe I shall test her?

"Sica, did Fany ask you where are you last night?"

"...I don't think she even knows that both of us are not in the dorm."

"aare you sad that she did't call or text you?"

"kind of dissapointed."

"Oh....... so do you like Fany?"

"What?! NO! I don't like her. The person I like is You....Ri!"

"YOU LIKE YURI!? NO WONDER YOU LOOK SO SAD BECAUSE SHE'S WITH FANY! IT ALL MAKE SENSE NOW!"

oh my gash! I made the situation worse! stupid mouth! Jessica thought to herself

"It's okay, since Fany likes me now, you can go to Yuri while I go to Fany. I'm so thankful to you Sica, you really did helped me get back Fany. I promise I can help you get Yuri too if you want."

"No thanks, actually I don't like her anymore. She's a dummy."

"Wow that's fast, but i believe you're just angry and saying you don't like her while you still does right?"

"Seriously, no I don't like her though."

What? so does she like her or not? maybe she's not sure of her feelings? Taeyeon thought.


BACK AT THE DORM

"Oh both of you are back? where did the both of you went?both of you went out early in the morning?" Tiffany asked.

"Yeah, some kiddo likes to play hide and seek."

"You mean Taeyeon? so you had to go out early in the morning just to play with Taeyeon? wow it's a first to know thta you will get up so early just to play hide and seek, Sica!"

"Yeah...... She's so good at finding people hahhaa..." Taeyeon said while blushing.

"Have you both eaten?"

"Yup, we ate after playing hide and seek."

"Okay then, I'll be going out later. have fun."


"Yuri, I want to tell you that I'm so sorry. I know you've been very good to me, but the problem is that I don't like you? and we shall break up."

"but.... but why?"

"because.. I.-"

"you like Taeyeon right?"

"HOW DID YOU KNOW?!"

"shhh! we're in public! It's obvious that you keep standing on her side when we talked about her. That time, I told you to tell her that you're dating me, but you kept saying that you will find a chance, but ended up you telling me to break up with you."

"I'm really sorry, but I am really very confused right now. I'm sure that I like you, but I'm also sure that I like Taeyeon too! And I wanted to tell you that at first, I agreed to be your girldfriend is because Taeyeon said she has someone she liked already, so I somehow used you to forget about her."

"It's okay Fany, I'll support your choice as long as you're happy."

"Thanks Yuri. We're still best buddies right?"

-BEST FRIEND ZONED-


this is the kiddo who likes to play hide and seekthis is the kiddo who likes to play hide and seek