Twenty Three

HATE turns to LOVE [TAENGSIC]

I hope you have not forgotten this story....

cause I haven't update for so so so so so so so long...

longer han Sooyoung's legs!.... okay enjoy(?)


 

Practice room
TaeYeon was not in the mood to practice so she went to a corner and play with her phone. 
"TaeYeon why did you walk away halfway during the practice? Are you not feeling well?"
Tiffany asked out of concern
Jessica saw this and she just ignored it as she is still angry at TaeYeon and also a little at Tiffany for being so insensitive towards others feeling. 
Jessica then walked away too. 

"I'm not feeling well that's all. You should practice alone. Jessica left awhile ago." TaeYeon replied her monotonously 

"What's wrong with the both of you? I feel like there's something going on with the both of you yet when I asked Jessica she said nothing happened?"

"Yeah nothing happened you should not ask too much..."

"Is it because of me? About the break up thing? I'm so sorry TaeYeon. I am really very very sorry about that. I just want to find Yuri and talk to her last night. I know I hurt you a lot but I don't mean it. It's my fault you can blame me. Don't blame Jessi she's innocent. She's just trying to help me that's all. It's my request to ask her to help me explain it to you."

"I don't care I hate her. She knew all these and yet she still agree with helping me get you..."

"What? She agreed to help you get me? Since when did this happen? So... you wanted me and even requested for Jessi's help? I know sorry doesn't do anything but see she's so kind enough to help you get me that time. You shouldn't be like that to her."

"But you are shocked when I told you that she agreed to help me so it means you are supposed to like me but in the end she's just helping you and Yuri together and purposely making me feel depressed about you leaving me cause she hates me."

"No it's not like that. You know she helped me a lot in deciding who I really like? She gave me many opinions too about who I really like and I realised that the one I really like is yuri."

"I knew it! She's just creating all the rubbish to make you think you like Yuri so she can torture me. I hate her!! And yet she told me she like yuri! What a two faced person!"

"What? She told you she liked yuri? Oh yeah she told me too. She also told me it's fake. So she don't like yuri. And she's not creating rubbish tae she's really just helping me why can't you believe her and me? And why would she want to torture you?"

"How would I know maybe she's a psycho or something and maybe she's jealous that I like you and you like me and she's single so she doesn't want to see us being a couple and leaving her out."

"That's not true Tae! Stop saying our Jessi is an evil person! You're too much this time Tae. I tried to be patient but you're really getting over board now. Today's practice ends here. I'm leaving."

"Fine. Leave. All of you leave !"

TaeYeon switched off all the lights and went back to the corner and cry silently

Jessica didn't know about the practice that ended just now so after a break from just now, she went back to the room and saw all the lights off so she though that everyone had left and she thought to herself 
*I need more practice. My dancing skill is becoming worse. I need to train my stamina*

So she went in to the room and on all the lights and when she on the lights, she saw TaeYeon crouching on a corner and it seems like she fell asleep. 

Jessica then went towards TaeYeon and *poke* *poke* *poke* 
No reaction. She's really sleeping. 

Jessica wanted to leave her and continue practicing when suddenly she heard TaeYeon mumble something like "I eehhaeeeteueu alllhhh oeff yiuoe"

Jessica could hear it properly and suddenly TaeYeon said it out loud this time and clearer 
"I hate all of you"

Jessica felt so angry and sad so she went to her phone that's connected to the speaker near TaeYeon and on the music to a loud volume and started practicing leaving TaeYeon alone there. 

TaeYeon heard the loud music and opened her eyes out of shock. She was startled and when she stood u, she tripped over the wire which makes the music become soft suddenly, so Jessica turned towards her and gave her a death glare. 

TaeYeon then defended herself by saying "I did not do it on purpose! I tripped on the wire!"
Jessica coldly reply "did I ask? I don't want to hear your excuse." 

"But its real!!! I really didn't do it. Why would I do that? What would i get out of that?"

"How would I know? Maybe you're just jealous about me practicing perfectly or something ? And it's not like you allowed me to explain right? What's more this is just a small matter. It's not worse than mine right? Ms Kim?" Jessica replied with a 101% sarcasm

TaeYeon was so stunned when she heard those. Jessica was right. She didn't not give her a chance to explain. Now she feels all guilty with Jessica leaving the room angrily. 

TaeYeon feels like she should apologise to Jessica but a part of her is still angry for all these things that happened. When she too, wants to leave the room, she saw Jessica's phone still playing the music and that's when it hit her that Jessica left angrily and forgot about her precious phone!

Taeyeon took the phone and wanted to rush to return it to Jessica when Tiffany messaged Jessica " Jessi today I finally scolded taeyeon. I can't stand it when she kept saying bad things about you. I'm really sorry. All of this happened because of me and you're just helping me. I will talk to taeyeon about it soon so don't be too upset when she ignores you or anything okay? You're the best Jessi."

Taeyeon saw the message and she felt even more guilty. She left the room and find every corner of the company to find Jessica but she couldn't find her. She just went back to the dorm and decided that Jessica will come back to the dorm soon so she can return it to her. 

 


Guess what? DOUBLE UPDATE! 

My birthday is over, and it's Chinese New Year, so ...update!

Red Velvet new song ROOKIE if you can help :)  

:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0h8-OTC38I