Sixteen

HATE turns to LOVE [TAENGSIC]

A/N

I'm so so so sorry I did not update for such a long time!

I have major exams this year, and school is really stressing me out.

I will try to update if I have the time, and actually it's the exam period now, but instead of studying, I came back to this story as a stress reliever.

Hope you like it! :P


"Tae, how should we tell this news to Jessi?" Tiffany asked Taeyeon

"I'll tell her later when she wakes up. It's about time for her to wake up soon."

meanwhile at Jessica's room

 

Jessica stayed up late yesterday night thinking about Taeyeon being Tiffany's.

She's so heart broken that she can't fell asleep and ended up sleeping late

When she woke up, she was debating whether to go out or stay in the room, but decided to go out and face te reality that Taeyeon is someone else's girlfriend already.

 

-

"HEY JESSI! MORNING! I mean.... afternoon! :) "

"hey fany."

 

"hehe... Sica, we have something to tell you. Do you want to eat?"

"No. I'm not hungry."

 

"Okay then. Well, Tiffany and I got official yesterday! :) THANKS SICA it's all because of your help that we can get together. Thank you so so so much Sica! I will always love you! <3"

"You're welcome. Have fun and I have something to tell you guys too."

 

"What is it Jessi? Is it something serious?"

 

"It's not something serious Tiff, I wanna tell you two that I am going to be staying at my parents home from tomorrow or even tonight onwards. Don't ask me why because I just miss my family as I have not seen them and did not have the opportunity to take care of them, so my Sister and I planned to stay with my parents and so we can take care of them as they are old now."

 

"Oh okay then Sica, do you want me to help you pack your stuff?"

"It's okay Taeng I already started packing just now and is left with only a little more ."

 

"Well okay then. But remember to visit us sometimes too, and don't forget about our dance practices for the performance!"

 

"Yeah okay! :)"

Jessica forced herself to smile in front of the both of them so they would not suspect anything that Jessica is not feeling good about both of them getting together

 

Jessica P.O.V.

"Krys ! I'm living with you, mom and dad from tonight onwards! are you happy?! Do you miss seeing my face?"

I tried calling Krystal to make me feel better, but my heart still hurts like someone is stabbing me right now.

 

"Really?! I miss you so much! So does mom and dad too! I'll tell them to prepare a scrumptious meal tonight just for my lovely sister Jessica Jung."

Hearning her say that makes me feel a little better. At least I know there's someone who still loves me.

 

I'm leaving this dorm as soon as possible. I really cannot bear to see these 2 being all lovey dovey in front of me.

 

Both of them just went out again to a date probably.

 

I then left the dorm and went to my parents house.

 

TaeYeon P.O.V

"Fany! Do you want to watch a movie?"

We're on a date right ow, and I feel happy about taking Fany out to a date as her girlfriend.

 

"Sure! We'll buy the couple seating hehehe :)"

haha she's so cute. she wants to us to sit like a couple.

 

"Sure! What type of movies you want to watch? Animated / Romance/ Actions/ Sci-Fi / Comedy"

I hope she says actions. Fany read my mind here please? I wanted to watch that action movie for a long time already.

 

"I wanna watch romance type :) "

Fany ah... you failed in reading my mind, but it's okay! as long as I'm watching the movie with you, it's okay! :)

 

"But I want to watch action films though... but never mind! I'll sacrifice my action movie fo ryour romantic movie!"

"Thanks Tae! "

I don't know why but, I thought of Jessica for a moment just now when I said I wanted to watch action films.

I think it's because Jessica always accompany me to watch those actions movie with me when everyone thinks that the movie is boring.

 

 

Tiffany P.O.V

Is Tae dissapointed that I did not choose action film, and instead chose a romance one?

Why does she look so sad?

She's unlike Yuri.

In the past, Yuri will always ask me what I want to watch, and whatever I say, she's happy about it.

Well that's in the past, and it's not like Tae don't allow me to watch my romance film right? 

Okay Tiffany! Stop thinking about the past and go on with the present.

I'm dating Tae now.

I'm so happy I can finally be with her my long time crush!

 

Nobody P.O.V

After the movie ended, we went home and saw a not on the table that read

'I left already. Have fun.'

What a short note.

Well they both know who is it from. 

The one and only Jessica Jung a.k.a ' Ice princess that sacrifice her love life for the one she love so much'

 

Practice day

"Yuri so you know what time is Jessica coming? I've tried calling her but she did not answer the phone."

Taeyeon asked

"Why? are you worried about her? *Smirk* "

"What no?! I mean yes I'm worried but I am not worried but......aish! Just I'mworried about the performance. We have to put up a good show right?"

 

"She told me she's going to be a little late as she travelled there and is tired so she needs more rest"

 

"She told you?! When?! Why did she not tel me naything?"

 

"Maybe you're busy with...."

 

"Oh... no I'm not! "

 

Yuri wanted to said busy with Tiffany, but she's afraid that she might not be able to take it and breakdown in front of them, so she did not say her name out.

 

"I'm sorry! I am late!"

 

"Jessica you finally came!"

Shouted Tiffany

 

"Hey Sica!"

 

"Hi Fany, Hi Taeng" Jessica said to them

 

"Hi Manager Kwon!"

Jessica cheerfully said

 

"Hey what's up TJT member Jung!"

Yuri replied playfully

 

"My elegance is up there Kwon!"

 

"Nice one Jung! Go and practice and stop wasting your time.... wait... Stop wasting MY precious time. You don't deserve to talk to me, such a nice and cool lady."

 

"HEY! STOP TALKING AND COME PRACTICE!"

All of them were shocked when they heard Taeyeon shouting.

 

Taeyeon was feeling jealous and accidentally shouted to stop the talking between the two

 

When Tiffany heard /taeyeon shout, she was so shocked but was also happy because this way, it prevented the two from talking.

 

"The performance is coming.... so I thought we should be serious in practicing. I'm sorry I shouted."

Taeyeon then apologized.

 

"What's wrong with Taeyeon seriously -.- She already have Tiffany, and she just disturb Yuri and my talk. does she have PMS or somehthing?"

Jessica thought to herself.