Twenty Eight

HATE turns to LOVE [TAENGSIC]

A/N: Hi I'm back as promised :) here's another short update for today

So.. i am kinda broke because i just spent a lot on loona this year because of the reprinting of albums and also all the merch ._.

also i have pre-ordered jessica's shine book, cant wait to read it! have you seen the book cover chosen by jessica as the 1st place? it has sailing and oh! posters 0.0


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now that Yuri and Tiffany are together, Taeyeon feels awkward having to see them. Of course she is still hurt by Tiffany leaving her, who wouldn't? But she knew that Tiffany really liked Yuri more, and so she is happy for her, however pain doesn't go away that fast, hence the way she is feeling now.

 

Nontheless, she is very grateful for having Jessica by her side. At least she have someone to be with. She also kind of know that Jessica liked her maybeeeee not in a platonic way. She did not want to hurt Jessica further though, so she just promised to be a good friend and stay by Jessica's side. She feel like she did not deserve Jessica after hurting her so many times.

 

Jessica P.O.V.

So, now that Taeyoen and I became bestest of best friends or whatever Taeyeon calls it -.-'| we decided to just stay at home and watch whatever boring show that is showing on the TV. Tiffany and Yuri are both out for their date and yes, I have warned them to be as discreet as possible especially Tiffany that megaphone. If they get caught again after us basically telling the fans that they have laready broke up, what would the think and what would the public think? This is a crucial period, as most of the public has their eyes on us. I really hope for the time to reach where we can freely date whoever we want, and the fans would be congratulating us instead, and THAT would have to be in like another 5 years or so which is a loooong time if you asked me, and I would be like what, like 24 by then?? What a hag... Just joking haha.... Just then.............

 

"Wow she's so pretty! I am jealous! Sica how can she be so pretty!!" Taeyeon asked.

"What? who?" I replied as I was totally not paying attention to the show.

"Ko Mun Yeong! Are you not watching? This is like the best show right now, It's ok to not be ok."

"Oh.. hm yea she's pretty" I replied even though I do not know who is that.

"You haven't even seen her! This is the random old hospital patient you're looking at right now!"

"Oh...oops" I got caught

"THERE! THIS WOMAN HERE!" She suddenly shouted beside me, which I think I might go deaf anytime soon.

"Oh wow... yea she is pretty indeed. She does know how to dress well."

"Right?! Ugh I'm so jealous of her. Rich, talented, beautiful, dresses well what can she not do?"

"Is that your ideal type huh? being rich and talented while knownig how to dress well."

"I mean... kind of? I don't really know my type but I just find her beautiful."

Oh...... I think I dress better than her and I can sing, dance AND also act, so.... I have more talent than her... 

I can't say it or myself BUT my fans have always told me that I am beautiful, they even calls me gorJess.........

So............. I am soo much better than that Ko Mun Yeong right?? I asked myself in my mind.

Wait........ am I being jealous towards an actress right now just because Taeyeon praised her?? Am I out of my mind right now...... I must be........

 


TaeYeon P.O.V.

I can tell that Sica is not paying attention to the show at all hahaha but I enjoyed the show and also her company. She stayed with me to watch this show even though she is not interested at all, but I managed to get her to be more interested in the show now, cause she be staring intensely at Ko Mun Yeong like  she wants to be in that show with her. I bet she finds her beaitiful as well. 

 

Just then, I heard the door open, and Yuri came in with Tiffany holding pizza boxes. The sight of that makes my stomach growls and I just realized that Jessica and I have not eaten our dinner yet. Jessica then ran towards the pizza on the table and immediately placed on into .. cute..

"Hey Fany hey Yuri.. Are those pizza for us?" I asked

"Yeah I bet you're hungry I texted Jessica and she said the both of you had not eaten dinner yet, so I bought something back."

"That's true we haven't eaten yet.. Thanks a lot Yuri!"

I then walked towards Jessica and took a seat beside her while getting myself a slice of pizza.

We then ate in silent, anyone who walked in would be thinking we're filming an ASMR mukbang.


 

Hope you enjoyed this short chapter >~<

I am not good at expressing myself, hence I also have a hard time writing stories the way I want it, but I will try to make it as interesting as possible and also for people reading to have fun too! :) stay healthy everyone!

meanwhile i don't know when i will be back again so..... >>> Where You At <<< this song is for me haha