Fourteen

HATE turns to LOVE [TAENGSIC]

Bear with the TaeNy and YulSic moment because of the drama in the story okay?

Dear Santa~

T to the T to the S    TTS     yay!

TaeYeon ah~~

Kor ver. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CL34w0xql7s

Eng ver. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXbwcq6WZ-M

do watch it ~ and 

Misheard Dear Santa https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bJjqfIc3xw


Yuri & Jessica side

 

When they found a seat nearer the corner, they sat there so fans would not notice Jessica is here and come to harrass her.

When the waitress came, she kept looking at Yuri and kept talking to her

"Hi miss, what yould you like to eat here? I'm NaYeon. You can call me if you need anything *wink*

 

ps: just want to write new found crush name here XP NaYeon MoMo too <3 ok back to story

 

"Hi NaYeon, erm just give me kimchi fried rice. How bout' you Jess?"

 

"I'll have bibimbap then."

 

"Okay coming right up!" and NaYeon left to order Yuri and Jessica's meal.

 

"Erm..... Yuri, is that NaYeon girl trying to flirt with you? I think I saw her winking at you just now. eww.."

 

"Oh really? I didn't even look at her though haizz. My mind is still filled with moments of Fany and I when we are still together."

 

"I see you still love Fany a lot a lot a lot. More than anyone..... or maybe not. There's another person who also love her." :(

 

"Why do you look so sad? You like Fany too?"

 

"Oh my why do you and that Kim kid have the same stupid brain. The person I love is obviously TaeYeon , but you and her kept saying that I like Fany? -.- what's wrong with you two?"

 

"YOU LIKE TAE-"

 

"SHHHH!"

 

"you like Tae? no wonder you look like me so lonely here. I get the "we have something in common here" you just said now. I'm so dumb to not realize."

 

"because you're only thinking of Tiffany every single time."

 

"Here's your order kimchi fried rice for you *wink* and bibimbap for you. have a great time :) if you have anything else, just call my name and I'll be here in a second. "

 

"okay bye Nayeon" Yuri politely said to the waitress.

 

"So.. when do you start to like TaeYeon?"

 

"Ever since I met her, I've already had a huge crush on her, but she likes Fany :( "

 

"I guess we're alone now. I don't like the fact that there's practice tomorrow, I'm gonna see the two of them together the whole time."

 

"Yeah say more about it man...... I'm the one performing with them, practicing with them. Who's worse now?"

 

"Well. I guess you're worse than me. I think we should hang out more often then, since the two of them will maybe start to kept sticking into each other like chewing gum. So if we're closer, we won't feel lonely and maybe.. MAYBE Fany still have feelings for me, and will get jealous."

 

"Are you using me now? Okay then I will also use you and make TaeYeon jealous of you that you can spend your time with the most beautiful and perfect lady, Jessica Jung."

 

"Are you sure you don't need specs? Because obviously Tiffany is the most beauiful and perfect lady I've ever seen."

 

"yeah yeah....... I'm not interested."

 

"Promise to keep it a secret okay? that I like Taeyeon. Just like you, I want TaeYeon to have her own happiness, and I don't want to break her relationship with Fany."

 

"Okay I promise you I won't. If I told her, I'm sure Tiffany will not feel good either."

 

"Let's go back now. We've finished our lunch."

 

"Are you leaving now miss?" NaYeon asked Yuri

 

"Yup. We finished our lunch already. Thanks for the service." Yuri smiled at NaYeon, and after paying the bills, they left.

 

------

"Rest well Jess, and make sure the 2 of them get enough rest too. Tomorrow's gonna be a hard day. bye"

 

"Bye."


"Where did you go Jessi?"

 

"I went to eat my lunch, and I'm back."

 

"Yeah. I heard Tae said, but I actually bought you lunch too bad you left before I came back."

 

"Sorry I didn't know you bought for me lunch. Anyway's it's gonna be dinner time soon, but I'm too full already, so I will be at my room the whole time. Yuri wanted me to tell you 2 to rest early because tomorrow's practice is gonna be tough."

 

"How did Yuri telll you? Why did she tell you personally and did not tell Tae and I? I saw one person behind you walking away just now when you open the door. Is that Yuri? You ate lunch with her ?"

 

"Erm yah? I met her ..... nearby and she was eating there too, so I joined her. Why you jealous? "

 

"NO! I'm just...... cuurious. Yup I'm curious."


HAHA curious Fany or jealous Fany?

YulTi is still alive

TaengSic will forever be alive <3