Fifteen

HATE turns to LOVE [TAENGSIC]

more and more drama coming up before taengsic and yulti


Practice day

 

"Okay girls, you got to work hard for this up coming concert okay? Do your best and practice hard. I'll buy brunch for you while you practice. What do you want?"

 

"I want to eat some spicy rice cake and maybe ice cream?" TaeYeon said

 

"Okay noted. You Fany? the same as last ti...... I mean what do you want?"

 

"I feel like having come shaved ice dessert. Strawberry toppings." Tiffany replied

 

"You Sica? bibimbap again?" Yuri asked 

 

"No. I'll just have grilled beef lettuce wraps. Thanks" Sica replied

 

meanwhile Taeyeon's face showed some annoyed and curious expressions

 

'Why did Yuri asked Sica if she wanted bibimbap again? What's with the 'again' and why is she suggesting what to eat for her? It's not like they go out together before. Or did they?' Taeyeon thought to herself

jealous Tae?

 

When practicing, Tiffany accidentally fell down.

Taeyeon was the first to rush over.

 

"Fany are you okay? are you hurt? Where does it hurt? Do you want to do a check up? We can rest now. You need rest, Fany"

 

"It's not so serious Tae, I just fell due to imbalance."

 

"What's with the concernsssssss." Sica emphasized on the concerns and her face is obvious that she is annoyed by the TaeNy moment

 

Just then Yuri came back and saw Tiffany on the floor, and Taeyeon beside her. Her heart hurts to see the one she love fell down, and she's not the one caring and protecting her but other person taking care of Fany.

 

"Foods are here come and eat. Have a break and continue practicing later."

 

TaeNy of course sat beside each other and ate.

 

"Jessi! come here and eat with us :) "

 

"No thanks. I'll sit with Yuri."

 

'Why is she always with Yuri nowdays?' Fany thought

another jealous person? XP

 

"Oh Jess, I bought extra for you because I want it too hahaha."

 

YulSic is getting closer to each other while TaeNy is getting more and more jealous but their heart just won't admit it.

 

YulSic sharing food happily and chatting when suddenly TaeYeon came and said

 

"Sica~ I want to it this too~ Can you feed me? I don't want to dirty my hand :) "

 

Yuri and Jessica got a shock to the sudden cuteness of Taeng.

 

Jessica then feed TaeYeon, and smiled sweetly to Jessica while secretly giving death stare to Yuri.

 

Tiffany saw the situation that everyone's there and suddenly uses her lous voice and said

 

"Let's get back to practice. We still have many songs we have not practice."

 


Practice ended late at night

 

In the car, TaeYeon and Tiffany sat at the back while Jessica sat beside Yuri.

 

TaeNy are chatting happily, laughing and clapping so loudly.

That got Jessica and Yuri annoyed, so Jessica went to sleep while Yuri just focus on the road.

When arrived, TaeNy did not notice Jessica was asleep and went into the dorm first.

Yuri tried waking Jessica up but failed as she kept practicing hard to avoid seeing the TaeNy moments.

 

Yuri ended up carrying Jessica into the dorm. 

When she entered, TaeYeon and Tiffany was so shocked.

After Yuri put Jessica in her room, she said goodnight to TaeYeon and Tiffany and left.

 

Tiffany then started thinking

'After we broke up, she got a new girlfriend so fast? It's not even a week! And what's more it's my bestfriend!!! I HATE YOU YURI! It's a good choice I chose TaeYeon. You're such an ! I HATE YOU KWON!'

 

at the same time, TaeYeon thought

'What?! So Sica really does not like Fany? She like Yuri all along? WOW that was a suprising news I should've known since that time when she accidentally said it out. Why am I even caring so much? I'm happy with Fany now right? Yup I think too much.'

 

The night became silent as TaeYeon and Tiffany's mind kept thinking about the YulSic things happening, and did not really talk to each other.


As the days passed, Taeyeon and Tiffany got closer to each other while Yuri and Jessica also got closer to each other.

 

"TaeTae~~ Where do you want to go after our practice?" Tiffany asked Tae

 

"Anywhere. As long as I'm with you Fany :) "

 

"Oh shut up girls -.- it's not like you're a couple....... or not yet a couple. stop being all lovey dovey infront of me."

 

"Jessi, I was about to ask you where you want to go too."

 

"No thanks. I would'nt want to be a third party."

 

"What.... what do you mean by third party..... heheh..." Taeng said while blushing.

 

"Okay then since you don't want to come, Tae and I will go to the amusement park later? Is that all right with you Tae?"

 

"It's a fun place to go! I love it!"


After practice at amusement park

 

"Tae, I want that pink cotton candy. Can you buy for me?"

 

"Sure."

 

Tiffany P.O.V

 

I quickly called Jessi while Tae is still queueing for the cotton candy.

 

"Hello? Jessi?"

 

"Yes? Are you having fun with Tae?"

 

"Yup! I'm here to ask you how should I confess to Tae? I think it's time to confess to her."

 

"Erm... how would I know! Maybe while riding the roller coaster you shout "TAE BE MY GIRLFRIEND! or maybe when you play with the tea cup thingy, when she's dizzy, you whisper to her and ask her to be your girlfriend?"

 

"Jessi, you're not helping. Do you not want me to be with Tae?"

 

"What?! Then how should I help you? I already sacrifice my love...... lovely time and effort to put you together with her and now you're blaming me?"

 

"I'm sorry. I'm just nervous. Maybe I can just tell her when we're eating right?"

 

"Yeah that's a good idea. Okay bye I need sleep."

 

"By- "

 

"toot toot tooot"

 

what the....... she hang up one me! never mind Tae will be mine tonight.

 

Taeng P.O.V

When buying the pink cotton candy, I kept thinking how should I propose to her.

"Fany, would you be mine?" then give the cotton candy

or 

when we're eating halfway then propose to her?

 

"Miss what do you want?"

 

"I want Fany to be my girlfriend."

 

"WHAT?!"

 

"Oh sorry.... I mean I want the pink cotton candy,"

 

"Okay coming right up. By the way, who's Fany? The girl with you over there?"

 

"How did you know?!"

 

"I saw you kept looking at her mumbling to yourself just now. You proposing to her later?"

 

"Yup, but I don't know how and I'm nervous."

 

"Just relax, and propose to her while giving her THIS! pink cotton candy."

 

"Thanks Mister! Thank you so much for the speacial cotton candy! How much is it?"

 

"It's free gal. Wish you luck."

 

"Thank you so much mister! Here's $15."

 

( pic from WeHeartIt )


Nobody P.O.V

 

While Tae was walking towards Fany, she kept trying to stay calm while Fany is still thinking about how to confess.

 

"Fany........ I...." Tae turned to the side, and saw the cotton candy mister is cheering on her, and that gave her strength.

"Fany, will you be my girlfriend? I really really really like you. Do you believe in love at first sight? Cause when I saw you for the first time, I know what love at first sight felt like. I know this line is so cliché but, it's real! so will you be my girlfriend?"

 

"Tae......I...... Of course I would!! I also love you since long time ago but you told me you liked someone else, and that's why I've always not told you about my feelings. I was about to confess to you when you came here and did one step earlier than me."

 

"Oh that time?! The person I was tlaking about is you! If only I told you who's that person, we wouldn't have delayed it for so long. hehe sorry. Here's your cotton candy."

 

"Thanks tae"

 

and they hugged each other. The man gave Tae a thumbs up, and Tae smiled to him.

 

They went back to the dorm together happily, while Jessica stayed in her room trying to sleep.


nothing better to say expect for

Wait for the Taeng and Fany to realize who they really love

TaengSic YulTi story here

FOREVER  TAENGSIC  FOR ME! <3