Twenty Nine

HATE turns to LOVE [TAENGSIC]

Tiffany and Yuri has been going out on dates more frequently these days during their free period.

Taeyeon and Jessica had nothing to do, so they were constantly being by each others side and today is no different.

"So..... you have any plans today Sica?"

"...no........other than the vocal training later"

"Oh.... I have a vocal training later too let's go together"


-- LATER --

"Ok so both of you are here now. Today's lesson is for you two to practice your haromonization skills. I heard there is an upcoming radio schedule for TaeJeTi and they requested a duet. Both of you are the main vocalists, so I have chosen this song that can show both of your strengths."

"What song is it?"

"Want and Resent."

"Ohh... I ove that song."

"Great so you should already know the lyrics and have a gist of how you are suppose to sing it Taeyeon."

"Actually it is one of Jessica's favorite song too. She introduced to me this song, right Sica?"

"Yeah..... I know this song too."

"Ok, perfect. Since both of you know this song already, we should be able to get it right quickly"

And so they practiced and practiced for the next 3-4 hours before heading back to the dorm.

 


"Ok girls, after this schedule, you will be free! This is your last schedule for this year, so cheer up!!" Yuro said, while driving them to their schedule location for the radio broadcast. 

"FINALLY! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS DAY SINCE FOREVER"

Taeyeon chuckled silently, thinking how funny Jessica is exaggerating like she have been working non stop since the day she was born, but it is true that they were busy and have not properly got time for themselves due to training and other schedules as well.

"Jessi you're so extra hahhaa"

"Shut up Tiffany, I've been praying every night for this"

"Hahahha ok ok yea me too actually"

-- Radio Station --

"So here we have TaeJeTi with us! Please introduce yourself girls." The MC said

"Hi, I'm Taeyeon, I'm the leader of TaeJeTi!"

"Hello, We're  I'm Jessica the ice princess."

"Hello!! I'm fanny fanny Tiffany!!"

"Wow through these introduction we can really tell their personalities apart. So I have read from your profiles that Taeyeon is reserved and shy, Jessica, like you said, ice princess, cold and lastly, Tiffany the loud happy girl with eye smiles. The fans rally knows how to describe hahaha."

"Yea our fans really love us and we love them a lot tooo!!!!!"

-- fast forward --

"So you girls are entering the age to fall in love... Anyone you have in mind recently?"

"Hahaha we're not interested in that yet..." Jessica replied awkardly

"Ok Tiffany you seems to have somehting to say."

"I want to say that we are busy and have no time to really meet people so dating or anything is not really something we are considering, but even if we are dating, I hope the public would not take it badly, as it is not a bad thing at all, and we should be happy for them don't you agree? Dating is not a sin and liking or loving someone is defintely not a sin as well."

"Well said Tiffany I agree with you, so you audience heard it right? Please don't go around taking dating news of your idols badly, as they are human as well."

"Taeyeon what about you? Do you have anything to add on about someone or something you like or anything at all?"

"I like girls............"

"Generation?"

"Yea Girls' Generation........"         

[Get the reference? hahha if you don't, it's from Red Velvet Yeri... she be like: i like girls... and the mc went generation? and she just be like yea girls generation]

"Ohhh who doesn't like Girls' Generation? They're amazing and I am sure you girls will reach their level soon."

"So to end off today's show, I heard that you guys had prepared a song as well to perform right? It says Taeyeon and Jessica will be singing 'Want and Resent'."

"Yes right, Sica and I are the main vocalists, and we wlll be singing this song that we both love for a gift to our fans that has been with us through everything."

"Great let's get started"

taengsic want & resent duet  <---  (don't y'all just miss this........ :/ click on it to cry if you want cause i sure do miss them a lot even after all these years)

and here's Jessica's want & resent solo :') <------ yea i miss them...

"Wow that was a great cover! Both of you could pass as the original singer!"

"Yea they're amazing. I wouldn't expect any less from my dear members!"

"Both of you vocals and harmonization really brings out the emotion and I am sure the audience feels the same way as me right?"

"Thank you for your kind words"

"Thank you"

"Both of you did a great job. Let's give them a clap guys."

*clap clap clap clap clap clap clap + Tiffany's extra loud clapping cause she's supportive like that*

"Ok thank you girls form coming to this radio broadcast! Thank you for your time!"

"Thank you! It's a pleasure to be here! We had fun and we promise to be back for our next comeback!"

 


"How do you all feel?? You are free now! Let's have a party at the BBQ house near the dorm, company's treat!"

"YAY!!!!" all of them shouted inside the car when Yuri announced it.

"We should start decorating our dorm as well! It's almost christmas!"

"Tiffany.... It's still early.. there's like I don't know....... 5 more weeks or something."

"It's good to prepare early Jessi, it's all about the MOOD~"

"Haha yeah we can go shopping tomorrow."

"Yess I knew it Taeyeon likes Christmas tooo!"

"Ok ok chill guys, we're reaching the BBQ place, get ready."

---------------------------------------------------------

"You girls can order as much as you want! I'm using the company's card anyway."

"Great so we'll first start off with 5 servings of grilled pork belly."

"3 servings of tteokbokki"

"4 bibimbap"

"3 plate of prok ribs"

"Wait! I know it's the company's card, but can you girls finish all these??? and you are still ordering?!?"

"I'm sure we can finish it! Also we got our break now so we can eat as much as we want!"

"Let's also order some soju and beer. We gonna get drunk tonight"

-- after some time --

"Taeyeonnieeeeeeeeee Jessicaaaaaaaaaaa I love you both sooooooo muhhhhchhhhh! I am glad to be part of TaeJeTia dn have such nice members with meee! Also................. YUUUURIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII I REALLYYYYYY LIKEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!"

"Shut up Fany!! We're still in public!" Jessica tried to get Tiffany to quiet down because a drunk Tiffany is sure 10 times louder than a normal Tiffany.

"Whattttt JESSIII I ammmmmm whisperingggggggg NO?!??????"

"Oh my... we better leave this place quick before we gain more attention."

Yuri then passed the company's card to Taeyeon and told them they will be waiting in the car and helped Tiffany out of the restaurant and to the car. 

Taeyeon has been quiet for most of the time and of course being the observant person that she is, Jessica noticed it. 

Jessica then talked to her while both of them are waiting to pay for the food.

"Taeyeon are you drunk already? You have been quiet for almost all the party."

"Are the food not to your liking? Are they making you uncomfortable? I don't recall them showing much pda though."

"No I'm fine Sica. I'm just thinking."

"Oh......you sure think a lot then."

"Yeah... I'm not some Ice Princess, I have to think a lot being the leader. Hahaha I'm joking don't take it too seriously"

"Hey! stop making fun of my nickname. So.... what were you thinkning?"

"Just things... How I achieved my dreams and got to meet amazing people like you, Tiffany, Yuri and many more."

Jessica then blushed, making her face red.

"Wow Sica you must have drank a lot... Your whole face is like red RED."

"Huh.... Oh yeah yeah.... I drank wayyy too much." Jessica said while covering her face....

Noboody needs to know ths but Jessica is a heavy drinker, this much won't even get her face red... she's just you know.....( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Both of them then head towards the car after they paid and the whole car ride was quiet (with a sleeping Tiffany, or else it wouldn't be quiet at all).





A/N: Oh well, this is the update for now hope you enjoyed it. I tried updating it a little longer this time :)