Eleven

HATE turns to LOVE [TAENGSIC]

TaeYeon P.O.V

"It's okay aunty, since I know that TaeYeon is here safe and fine with you, I shall go back now."

when Jessica said that, I don't know why, but I feel so guilty making her worry for me and all.

Mom even said she hasn't eat anything, and is busy finding me the whole day.

"It's okay, Jessica. I treat you like my daughter too, you can stay here for the night. We wouldn't mind right Tae?"

and I felt my mom kicked my leg lightly

"Yeah yeah.... we won't mind."

I think Jessica can hear that I'm forced to say that because her next reply was

"It's really okay. Anyways, I didn't bring any extra clothes to stay over, so I'll be heading back now."

"You haven't eaten anything right? There's still some food left on the dining table. I can't finish it just now, and you can eat. You would get sick if you go back in the rain like that. I suggest you to.... stay here for the night. It's really okay. All my family members know you anyways.You can borrow my clothes. It's at my cupboard, you can choose anything you like and feel comfortable with." 

I said guiltily to her

My mom then started smiling non stop like can only stay in that position.


Jessica P.O.V

I'm really suprised that TaeYeon would ask me to stay.

I agreed to it anyway, not wanting to make TaeYeon more annoyed or angry.

At first I thought it was her mother that forced her to ask me to stay as I saw her mother kicking Tae's leg lightly, but later she voluntarily offered me to stay.

After showering and eating, I sat on the sofa digesting my food while thinking about how and where should I sleep tonight.

"What are you doing there?"

I stood up immediately when I heard Tae's voice

"erm.... I was just thinking ...... about what happened today."

"You still have your backpain which you complained to me a few days ago right?"

"yeah.... you still remember?"

I'm so happy TaeYeon still remember what I told her :')

"You can sleep at my bed tonight then, it's getting late. Quick go to my room and sleep. I can see that you're very tired."

"How about you? are you not coming back to your room?"

"It's okay. You can have my bed all to youselves since you have back pain, I think you need a bigger space to sleep in."

"You can sleep beside me, it's okay. We shared bed so many times before, and my back pain is not that serious as before already, so you can sleep with me since it's your room and your bed. Please? if not I will feel bad and I'll sleep at the couch."

"Okay then. Let's go back to the room. It's getting very late."

"Okay!"

I'm so happy! I get to sleep with TaeYeon again after a long time :D

 

TaeYeon P.O.V

Jessica looked so happy when I asked her to sleep in my room.

Is it because she thinks I'm not angry at her anymore?

but she don't even know the reason why I'm like that. I wonder why she's so happy.

Maybe she's just happy that her back won't hurt even more when sleeping on my bed compaored to the couch.

"Jessica, I'm sorry."

"Why are you sorry?"

"I'm sorry for just leaving like that without informimng anybody about my where I am."

"It's okay. You must have your reasons for doing this. I'm just worried something might happen to you."

"Yea I know,  that's why I'm sorry for making you worry for me all day. I'm really sorry Sica, but I just couldn't control my emotions."

"What happened? What made you like this? can you tell me? maybe I could help."

"No you can't Sica, I don't really trust you as much as before already."

"b-but why? What happened, can you share with me please Taeng?"

she sounded so sad when I told her I don't trust her as much as before.

Her tone is so obvioius.

If she knew I would not trust her like before, she shouldn't have lied to me.

"I heard your conversation."

"What conversation? with who?"

"Tiffany."

Her face changed immediately when she heard the name Tiffany.

"What did you heard?"

"I heard you asking her if she liked Yuri or me."

"Isn't it obvious? After hearing what you asked her, it made so much sense. She is always busy because she's with Yuri. If she liked me, she would have agreed to all the date I wanted to go with her, but she always says she's busy. busy dating Yuri.I saw it on the news too. And when I asked you to help me get Tiffany, you seems so reluctant. It's because you know that they're together and you don't want me to break their relationsihp right?"

"No! That's not what happened Tae! Let me explain."

"It's okay. I understand. I want Tiffany to be happy too, so I will respect her descision no matter who she chose to be with."

Sica seems so angry and sad at the same time. 

Is it because I exposed her?

"Taeng, listen. I don't want you to have any misunderstanding. Please listen to it carefully."

She sounded so serious, so I didn't say anything, waiting for her to continue her story.

"Taeng, all this is a misunderstanding. I just knew about them dating when you and I were shopping that time, you remember? The time where you bought me the jeans, and ice-cream? I saw the both of them there hugging each other, and I'm worried that if you saw it, you would be hurt, and you're not ready. So I grabbed you and ran out. Do you remember? and when we came back, I then asked Tiffany about it. I swear I only guessed it that day. Tiffany then told me not to tell you because she will find a time to tell you everything. She's dating Yuri but she likes you! She's just not sure about her feelings yet, and she told me once that you told her you had someone you liked already, so she felt very hurt and when Yuri proposed to her, she thought that if she's dating Yuri, she might be able to forget you and have a happy relationship with Yuri, but no. She told me that she still likes you. She will find time to break up with Yuri and will be with you! Believe me please, Taeng. I really didn't mean to not help you get back Tiffany. I also can't stand you being so sad all the time."

She started crying while saying those.

Is she saying all the truth? Tiffany likes me too? But she should have asked me who I liked, so I can tell her that it's her! It would not become like this if she asked me.

But anyways, I'm so happy to know that Fany likes me too! :D

but I don't know why, my heart feels a little weird, like it's feeling sad, happy, nervous, excited at the same time.

"Stop crying Sica, I believe you. I'll go back with you tomorrow okay? Cheer up. let's sleep. Good night Sica."

 


Jessica P.O.V

When I'm telling her that Fany likes her too, her face immediately light up, and that smile just kept staying on her lips.

I should be happy for her like what she said about Fany, but I just can't help but to feel sad.

"Good night to you too."

and I back faced her and cried myself to sleep.

I think she must have had the sweetest dreams ever tonight.

and I fell alseep after a while, as I'm so tired finding her the whole day.


TaeYeon P.O.V

When I woke up this morning, I saw Jessica sleeping beside me back facing me, so I went to shift her to the centre of the bed, but when I turn, I'm so shocked!

Her eyes are all red and puffy, her nose too. The pillow looks like it's a little wet.

Did she cry last night?

I don't know why did she cry, but I'm sure it has something to do with me.

Perhaps she likes Tiffany too, but Fany likes me?

Thinking about Fany liking me is like a dream come true to me. I'm so happy. :D