Eighteen

HATE turns to LOVE [TAENGSIC]

"It's true! ...... But that's in the past already... right? Fany?"
Jessica suddenly shouted after noticing the awkward silence for the past few minutes.

I hope I won't get any of them into trouble
It's better to admit then deny when there are already evidence right?
Jessica thought to herself

"Yeah. It's just my close relationship with our manager. We thought we can be together by turns out it's just a sibling love for each other, so we broke up so I'm not dating Yuri anymore. Sorry for not telling you fans earlier."
Tiffany said feeling apologetic

Jessica are you trying to kill me? I almost don't know what to say. But thanks for the help.
Tiffany thought to herself

"Yeah. We shall wrap up the interview section right? We still have the last part of the performance. We're running short of time."
TaeYeon said, and they went to prepare the next part.

________________________________________
________________________________________

"Taengsic taengsic taengsic!!!"
Jessica noticed a small group of fans shouting at the corner and thought

*at least there's still someone who cares and ship me and TaeYeon.*

"TAENGOO!!!!~~~~ Jessica shouted with aegyo to TaeYeon and shocked TaeYeon."

"Yeah? Sica?? 😏"
TaeYeon replied for fan service

Jessica then ran towards TaeYeon and TaeYeon ran away looking for Tiffany as a shield

Jessica was upset, but she can't show it to the fans, so she continue chasing TaeYeon and finally caught her.
Jessica then gave TaeYeon a hug, and Tiffany joined the hug.

Jessica thought Tiffany just spoiled the moment.

And... The concert ended shortly after that.

_____________________________________________________________


"Kwon Yuri! I'm hungry!!"
Shouted Jessica

"Okay. Girls what do you want to eat? I will buy it for you."

"I want pizza!"
TaeYeon said

"I want strawberry ice cream"
Tiffany second

"I want! Everything!!!!"
Jessica said.
And this is the unusual side of Jessica where fans hardly sees

"Okay. I'll buy everything for you Jessica !"

"Yay!! I'll come with you to choose the everything."

"Okay."

In the mean time while YulSic was traveling to buy food, TaeNy went back to the dorm first

"Yuri did you hear what Tiffany said during the concert just now?"

"...... Yeah......"

"Don't be too sad. It's because of me. I said it before she can answer anything so it's my fault. You can blame me. I'm sorry Yuri."

"It's not your problem Jessica. I know you're trying to help lighten the atmosphere these just now, and Tiffany has said the truth anyways. We're in the past."

"But your feelings towards her are real not those siblings love!"

"It's okay Jessica. I will get used to it. What about you? I saw some TaengSic moments just now😏😏."

"Oh shut up. Your Tiffany ruined it."

"Yeah I saw it too. I guess she's jealous."

"Hey how about we act as a couple? So that we won't feel lonely? And so that TaeYeon and Tiffany will not be scared that we will be lonely looking at the both of them? But we both know that we are just good friends. What do you think?"

"That's a lame idea Yuri."

"I think it's good though. Then your TaeYeon will not think that you are a lonely and single lady that she pity."

"Fine. We'll go back and pretend to tell them that were a couple. Hahaha. You are so evil Yuri, and I like that 😏😏🌚"

"Jessica. I told you we are just pretending right? Don't fall for me so early okay? I already have Tiffany."

"But I love you so much. More than TaeYeon. Can you marry me Yuri?? "

"Hahahaha Jessica no wonder you are getting more drama script. You're so good at acting."

"Yeah so you better be as good as me to match up our acting okay?"

"Okay!"


________________________________________


"Tiffany do you want to watch the drama that Jessica was casted in? It's playing on the TV now."

"Okay. I'm curious about her acting skills."

"Hahahhaa she's so cute! And she looks pretty on screen too."
TaeYeon said


"Yeah. I wish I can also get to act in drama."

"You will soon :) "

Surprisingly, Tiffany did not get jealous about TaeYeon praising Jessica.
If it's in the past, she would've asked TaeYeon about her too.
Or is she too busy with something else she did not realise what TaeYeon said?


"Hey girls!!! We're back!! We have some news for you!!!!"


"Okay.... Please be prepared girls."
Jessica said calmly

"Jessica and I ....."
Yuri said

"Are ...."
Jessica continued

"Dating!"
Yuri ended the sentence

"WHATTTTT!!!!!!!!!"
Shouted both Tiffany and TaeYeon with their eyes opened up to the max, mouth as wide as the ocean.

Β 

------------

FYI they're 19 y/o