Twenty Seven

HATE turns to LOVE [TAENGSIC]

Note:

Hi I wonder if anyone is still waiting for this story to be updated haha. This is a really short update, so bear with me >~<

Sorry it took soooo long for me to update this story. Honestly, I feel like this story is not good enough and I don't really know how to change it to the way I originally wanted it to, but I will try to finish this story even though it took years to update. I am just very busy with life, you know,growing up and stuff. Also, so many things had happened since my last update. If anyone is still reading this, i hope you enjoy this and also I saw an orbit commented on my story few days ago. stan loona :) loona is also my other bias group other than snsd. it's the only other group that managed to grab my attention like that other than snsd, and i'm proud to be an orbit. i miss haseul :' happy birthday haseul and loona 2nd anniversary in advance!


Taeyeon P.O.V.

Since Jessica has now became my friend again, I am contented. I no longer feel anger towards her nor any jealousy towards Tiffany and Yuri. I have realised that I am just holding on to thing in the past, and have always been stuck in the past. Not once have I thought of the present, and how do I really feel about my feelings. I have been thinking a lot after that night where I quarelled with Jessica. 

 

I thought really hard about it, and I can't deny, I truy liked Tiffany, I liked her since a long time ago, I always catch myself wanting to protect and care for her. I came to a realization that because Tiffany does not live with her family and she was overseas all alone, I felt the need to be her family and always take care of her as the older one. That is the reason why I became so protective of her, as I wnat her to not feel like she is all alone. Somewhere in between, I caught feelings for her, and that is the part where things get messy.

 

After the long thought yeserday night, I noticed that I had actually only liked her as a family member aroud the time I got closer to Jessica. Jessica is making me feel all kinds of emotions that I have never felt before even when I am together with Fany. She makes me feel like the most important person, and that I am loved. There are many more emotions where I cannot put it to words about how she makes me feel. 

 

All I know is that, I might start falling for Jessica anytime now.

 


Jessica P.O.V.

After eating the breakfast Taeng made, I feel so full.

I'm glad we made up, and that dork has prnounced me as her bestest of bestest friend. ha.... she really is a kiddo. Just when I thought she's gonna ask me to be her girlfriend... she mega best friend zoned me. 

 

I am satisfied with that though, as long as she is happy.

 

I am also happy for Tiffany. She has been way happier these days hanging out with Yuri without any more drama with Taeyeon. I'm glad both of them got back together, as they really match well with each other, and treats each other well.

Yet I am still here wondering if I will ever get the chance to have Taeyeon as my girlfriend... probably not.... never in my life would I imagine that me, one of Korea's BEST VOCALIST, JESSICA JUNG, would get friend zoned by.. the BEST VOCALIST in the world.. Kim Tae Yeon..


Give it a listen if you haven't already, and for those who have not listened to loona before, give it a try. I really liked their butterfly, you can also check out their latest comeback so what :)

I will try to update more during my holiday which is after I am done with all my school stuff. until then, enjoy and remember to stay safe!

Dessert -HYOYEON

Let It Go Cover - JESSICA

Dangerous Woman Cover - JESSICA

Call Me Before You Sleep - JESSICA

Happy -TAEYEON

Butterfly - LOONA

So What - LOONA