Ten

HATE turns to LOVE [TAENGSIC]

TaeYeon P.O.V

I woke up early in the morning and went out, wanting to forget everything I heard yesterday.

I went to look at Jessica and she's still sleeping as usual, and I took this chance to go out, wanting them to worry for me.

after few hours outside alone, I felt my phone vibrate, and Jessica was the one who messaged me.

From Sica
Tae, where are you? I'm wondering because I don't see you around when I woke up.

 

I'm still angry at her for pretending to act all nice and try to help me get Tiffany, while she knew that Tiffany liked Yuri, so I sent her this text.

 

To: Sica
Why do you care?
 

 

I think she will feel hurt and sad after reading my text, but I'm feeling more hurt and sad than she is.

all of them cheated my feelings, and I thought she would not, and that she's really kind and nice to help me.

They're all fake

I then shut down my phone after sending the text.

I drove back to my parents home, and plan to stay there not telling anyone

I wonder will Tiffany worry for me and come and find me

She knows me the best. We've been friends for longer than Jessica had.

"Mom, if anyone ask me if I'm here, tell them I'm not here."

"Why? did they make our Taeng sad?"

"no, I'm fine. I just want a break. I'm tired."

"You can't hide from me, I'm your mother. I know you well. Tell me what's wrong."

"I'll tell you when I'm ready, just don't tell anyone that I'm here."

"Okay then, if that's what you want."

"thanks mom."

-------------------------------------------

"Taeng! Come down and eat dinner, it's 6PM already!"

I heard my mom shouting from outside, and went out.

I've been thinking what's going on, and trying to sort out my feelings and fell alseep

While we're eating halfway, the house phone suddenly rang.

I wonder who it was

..................................

Jessica P.O.V

after recieving the reply from Tae, I feel so sad.

I then kept asking her where she is, but she didn't reply me.

I tried calling her but it seems like her phone was shut down, and I can't contact her.

My mind can't function well, as I'm worried for her.

I tried finding her those places where she likes to go, but there's no trace of her!

I've been finding her since I woke up, and now it's already 5.30PM

I went back to the dorm and bathe to get myself refreshed.

I then heard my stomach grumbled.

I juat realized I haven't ate anything as I'm busy finding Tae the whole day.

After bathing, I called Tae's home, as she often go back when she's stress or when she feels like it.

"ring ring......ring ring......ring ring....."

"Hello"

"Hello? Good evening TaeYeon's mother, I'm Jessica."

"Good evening Jessica, why did you call?"

"I'm wondering if Tae went to find you? is she there now?"

"erm... why are you finding her? is she not with you?"

"I'm sorry, but she's not with me. I've been trying to find her since I woke up, and she's nowhere to be found. I even went to all the places she would probably go, but she's not there. I've been busy finding her that I haven't ate, and have no appetite. So if she's there and is safe, can you inform me so I would not need to worry for her? Thanks aunty."

"Jessica, you don't need to worry, Tae is such a big girl already, I'm sure she knows what she's doing, maybe she's busy going out with her friends? You don't have to worry for her Sica, you better go and eat, you are already so skinny. Don't make aunty worry for you too okay?"

"But she shut down her phone and I can't call her. She can just tell me she went out with her friends, but she just left without saying anything, I'm so worried.."

"are you crying? don't cry okay? I'll try to find her and contact you okay? go and eat something now, and take a rest. Goodbye."

"Goodbye aunty, sorry for disturbing you."

and I hung up.

I still have a feeling that Tae is at her parents house, so I took my bag and drove to Tae's parents house just to make sure she's fine.

When I reach here, it's already 10PM. I hope they don't mind me disturbing them.

---------------------------------------------------

TaeYeon P.O.V

"Good evening Jessica, why did you call?"

WHAT?! JESSICA CALLED?!

"erm... why are you finding her? is she not with you?"

OMG MY  MOM IS SUCH A BAD LIAR, I CAN TELL IMMEDIATELY THAT SHE'S LYING

"Jessica, you don't need to worry, Tae is such a big girl already, I'm sure she knows what she's doing, maybe she's busy going out with her friends? You don't have to worry for her Sica, you better go and eat, you are already so skinny. Don't make aunty worry for you too okay?"

She haven't ate anything? is she on diet?

"are you crying? don't cry okay? I'll try to find her and contact you okay? go and eat something now, and take a rest. Goodbye."

She's crying? for what? If she's finding me, then is Tiffany finding me too?

and they ended the call.

"Taeng, I think you should call Jessica back and tell her not to worry for you. She's been looking for you everywhere since she woke up, and hasn't ate anything since then. She's worry for you, you should not do this Taeng."

"if she is looking everywhere for me, she would look for here too."

"She called and asked me if she's here, and she sounded so worried. I don't want to lie to her, so I didn't say you were here, and didn't say you weren't here."

after eating my dinner, I went to watch TV and saw the news of Yuri and Tiffany dating. I got so mad, I changed the channel immediately.

Suddenly I heard thunder, and it's so loud that I got a shock. I didn't even realize that it's raining. Maybe the sky is crying with me.

I on my phone and the news is spreading so fast.

It states that they have been dating secretly for few months already.

So they have been hiding it from me for months :( the more I think about it, the more hurt I felt.

I went to watch tons of movies, to forget about everything, and suddenly heard the door bell rang.

"Taeng get the door, it might be your dad!"

I look at the clock, it's already 10PM, so fast.

I rushed to open the door as I'm excited to see my dad after a long time, but when I open the door, I'm so shocked, I don't know what to feel.

"Who is it Taeng?!"

My mom came down and saw who's outside the door and pushed me aside.

"OMO! Jessica! What are you doing here? Why are you all drenched? It's already 10PM why are you not sleeping."

"TaeYeon get a towel quick!"

I followed what my mom said and get a towel.

Mom gave Jessica the towel to dry herself up, and my mom went to make hot chocolate for her.

"Why are you so drenched Jessica?" my mom asked

"I forgot to bring umbrella, and so I ran from my car to your doorstep while it's raining heavily."

"Do you want a hot shower? You might catch a cold."

"It's okay aunty, since I know that TaeYeon is here safe and fine with you, I shall go back now."

Is it just me or.... I saw a single tear rolled down of Jessica's cheek or is it just the rain water?


HELLO!!!!!! okay bye :(

:D

Comment and upvote if you enjoy :)

thanks for reading