Four

HATE turns to LOVE [TAENGSIC]

TaeYeon P.O.V 

I wonder what Jessica is crying about. 
 
I went behind her, not knowing what to do. 
 
I heard her mumbling something like "stupid TaeYeon I hate you! Tiffany, and I thought I can be best friends with both of you forever, but it seems like I can't do it anymore. I think I can't stand it anymore. I'm giving up."
 
I wonder what is she talking about. 
She's giving up on joking with tiffany? 
And why is she even thinking out loud? Maybe it's her way to relieve her stress?
I'll just pretend that I didn't heard her saying those words. 
 
I then went to sit beside her, and when she turn her head and saw me, she got shocked and shouted. 
 
OMG I can't stand her dolphin scream. I think I'm deaf. 
 
Jessica P.O.V 
When was TaeYeon here?
Did she hear what I said?
 
Just then, she asked me "what are you doing here? And why are you crying?"
 
"Why do you even care?! Go and find YOUR TIFFANY and leave me alone! It's none of your business that I'm crying!"
 
I think she didn't heard anything, if not, she would be asking me about what am I talking about. 
 
"Okay then. When are you going back to our dorm?"
 
*I'm not going back to stay at the dorm anymore. I'm staying at my own house with my parents and Krystal to avoid seeing you and Tiffany interacting. And I supposed you've proposed to her just now already, means if I stay there, I'll be seeing both of you showing how affectionate you both are, and no! I'll not be staying with both of you.*
I waned to answer her that, but instead, I replied her
 
"I'm not straying there anymore. I'm staying with my parents and Krystal already. I've moved in since this morning."
 
"WHAT?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!?"
TaeYeon shouted at me. 
 
"Will you keep your voice down? People might be sleeping and do you want others to know that we are here in public?"
I told her. 
 
Sigh. 
How I wish she would request me to move back to the dorm. 
 
TaeYeon P.O.V 
Jessica is moving out. I can't even think properly now. 
Tiffany doesn't like me
Jessica now hates me 
I have no more friends anymore. 
I guess I'll have to be alone for the rest of my life :')
 
Now everyone hates me.
 
Meanwhile at Tiffany's side
"Yuri!" Tiffany shouted at their manager. 
"Yes pinky monster?~~"
Yuri replied her. 
 
"I miss you!~ and I've already asked TaeYeon to apologize to Jessica. I think they're fine now."
 
Yes. Yuri is dating Tiffany and Tiffany is dating Yuri. 
They're waiting for the right time to announce to TaeYeon Jessica and others. 
 
Back to the dorm
TaeYeon locked herself in the room and started crying in the dark. 
 
Ever since she heard Tiffany not liking her, she's already feeling like crying, but she stayed strong. 
But! After hearing Jessica moving out of the dorm, she thinks that Jessica hates her and that nobody likes her anymore, so she feels depressed now.