Twenty One

HATE turns to LOVE [TAENGSIC]

Rush update

forgive me for any mistakes and comment if you don't understand


TaeYeon P.O.V

What is Jessica trying show off now huh?

That she is happy with Yuri?

Fine. I don't even know why I'm acting like that.

I'm also happy with Fany now.

But they seems like they're having a very important talk there.

I wonder is it about the dating news.

I hope it's not anything bad though.

Just then, Fany came back into the room and said

"Hi Tae! ............. Erm......... I want to tell you something important about us."

"What is it about? Is it the news that you are worried about?"

"Actually no... but it's related somehow."

"What do you want to say?"

"I'm sorry but -"

*Jessica barged into our room and said*

"Hey what do you guys want to eat for snacks or dinner?"

"I don't want to eat anyhting. How about you Fany?"

"Erm.... I'll go out and buy with you Jessi."

"Bye Tae." Fany said and left.

I smell something weird going on between the both of them.


Nobody's P.O.V

"What's wrong??"

"I was about to tell Tae about our relationship and you came in."

"WOW! I'm so sorry! I didn't know."

"It's okay I am not prepared either. I am really afraid of Tae doing silly things.You know... she's the type of person who bottles up all her feelings and wouldn't tell anybody about it."

"Ya I know her well enough. So what do you plan to do now?"

"I don't know Jessi. Can you help me tell her?"
"Are you crazy?! You want me to help you break up?!"

"I know I'm selfish, but I can't bear to see her heartbroken state like that."

"Then do you think I can?! I love her so much and sacrificed her for her own happiness and you are here complaining that you can't bear to see her heartbroken state. You serious Fany?!!!"

"Oh my Jess, you just admitted that you like Tae! I'm so happy for you two!"

"SHUT UP! I HHATE HERRRR!!"

"Don't be so petty Jess."

"I really hate her. I thought I would only like her ad no hate, but when she's with you, I just started to hate her more and more I don't know why."

"Is it because of me? I'm sorry."

"Don't worry I don't know what is it because of so I don't blame you."

 "So will you still help me break up with her? And I will tell Yuri that I'm sorry."

"You're an ."

"SO thats a yes right?! Thank you Jess. I LOVE YOU!!!""


Jessica went back to the dorm leaving Tiffany to find Yuri.

"Taeng come out and eat. I've bought your favourite ice cream."

TaeYeon came out and tried to give her the best smiled and said thanks.

"Where's Fany?"

"Erm...... I have something important to say to you TaeYeon."

"What is it. Why do you and Fany have something important to say to me."

"It's about the same thing."

"About ?"

"Let's eat first."

While they're eating, TaeYeon started prompting Jessica about the important thing they wanted to say.

"Taeng, don't be so sad, but ..."

"What?"

"let me tell you a story. Once there's a pink fish that was away from its family, and have nobody to lean on. The fish then met another cool fish that was bubbly and cute, and the cool fish kept taking care of the pink fish, so the pink fish fell in love with that cool fish. The cool fish has also fell in love with the pink fish. The both of them did not tell each other about their feelings and so their feelings were unknown for many many years until a pretty fish came into their life. The pretty fish then became bestfriends with the cool fish and the pink fish. Then they met another brown fish. Pink fish then liked brown fish, and realised that pink fish feelings for cool fish is only the family love kind that pink fish felt. Cool fish was unknown to all that happening, and pink fish went to find brown fish in the end. Do you understand this story?"

"One question. Why are there so many types of fish. And to answer you, no I don't understand one bit of it."

"Okay you are really very dense huh?"

"I think so...0.o"
"To put it in a simpler way, TIffany doesn'e like you the way you does. She like you because she thinks of you as her mother. Cause you keep taking care of her and she lack of mother love since young."

"Oh... okay"

"You're not sad?"
"Nope. So she still likes me right?"

"Oh mai Tae! The one she really like is Yuri, not you! You are the 'mother' to her only. They are getting back together soon!"

"WHAT!!!!!!!????????????? WHERE'S YURI AND TIFFANY NOW?!!!"

"CHILL TAENG CHILL!!!!! chill, eat your ice cream."
"It's your fault right?! You broke us apart! I thought you were happily dating Yuri! Why did you break us apart?"

"I..... we're not dating!"

"So you and her fabricated this whole story to make Fany jealous and go back to her right? You want to break us apart! I hate you. I'm going back to my room!"

"I hate you too Kim! You're not the only one!"

Jessica was so upset she doesn't know what to do.

She was now alone in this big dorm.

YulTi is back together.

Tae now hates her and she hates Tae too.


[MISHEARD] TaeYeon 태연_WHY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rT3PlieQdM