Five

HATE turns to LOVE [TAENGSIC]

TaeYeon's P.O.V 

Haizz now I'm all alone in this dorm again. 
Tiffany said she have something on and Jessica is not staying here anymore. 
Tiffany have been really busy these days and I don't know what she's busy with since our schedule is not really packed as we decided to take a break before our new comeback. 
 
I feel so lonely and I have no one to talk to. 
 
Jessica P.O.V
I wonder what Taeyeon is doing at the dorm now. 
I'm worried she will feel lonely at the dorm, but I think she's having fun now with Tiffany. Right, I shouldn't care about her so much now since she's Tiffany's girlfriend already. I should just care about my own business and not her's. 
 
*TJT (TaeJeTi) doing a variety show*
 
All of them are finally back together as three. 
 
Taeyeon kept looking at Tiffany from a distance as Tiffany rarely goes to the dorm now and even if she comes back, it's already very late where Taeyeon is sleeping already. 
 
Jessica saw Taeyeon staring at Tiffany and got angry all of a sudden, yet she also feels very sad at the same time. 
 
Jessica then asked Taeyeon "hello Taeyeon enjoying your time in the dorm?"
 
Taeyeon replied "nobody is staying in the dorm anymore. I'm the only one now. I feel so lonely."
 
"WHAT?! TIFFANY IS NOT STAYING IN THE DORM WITH YOU?!" Jessica suddenly shouted. 
 
"I don't know. She's so busy these days and she rarely comes back now days. I'm always alone in the dorm."
Taeyeon replied sadly. 
 
Jessica turned she head towards Tiffany and saw Tiffany and Yuri hugging each other and Jessica seems to know something is going on with them and the reason why Tiffany is not staying in the dorm anymore. 
 
*wait! If she's dating Yuri...... Means that she's not dating Taeyeon?!*
 
"Erm... Taeyeon aren't you... Dating Tiffany?" She asked 
 
"No."  She said and then whispered to herself softly,
"I wish I'm dating her too"
Jessica heard that and feels sad. 
 
Jessica P.O.V
"Jessica! Can you help me?" She asked me
 
"What?"
 
"Help me to get Tiffany please!"
 
"Are you crazy!?"
 
"No. I'm serious."
 
My heart is aching so much. 
I love her so much and yet she's here asking me to help her get my best friend. Im so sad. 
But I couldn't reject her, so I can only help her yet hurthing myself at the same time. 
 
"Deal, but you owe me a big one"
 
"Okay! Thanks Sica! And can you move back to the dorm please?! I'm so lonely and if you live with me it's easier to help me right?"
 
"Erm... Okay then I'll move back."
 
*after moving back to dorm*
 
Taeyeon P.O.V 
At least Jessica is here with me now and so I won't be as lonely as before. 
 
I don't know what made Jessica agree to help me get Tiffany, but I have a feeling that she doesn't like to help me with that. 
 
The first day after she moved back, I'm so happy as I have someone to be with now. 
We started to discuss about what should we do and she suggest that I should just tell Tiffany straight away, but I rejected as you know how embarrassing it could be if she reject me and imagine me telling her "hello Tiffany, I liked you since a very log time ago. Will you be my girlfriend? I can buy you as many pink stuff as possible. Okay?" OMG that's soo awkward! no way will I ever do that!
 
"How about you just send her a message or a letter about your feelings to her?" Jessica suggested again. 
 
"No way! I think she'll start to avoid me and block my number immediately!" 
 
"Then how would you know if you haven't tried yet?!"
 
I can sense that Jessica is annoyed with me right now. 
 
"I just think that Tiffany won't like me back that's why I wanted you to help!"
 
"Why are you shouting at me when you are asking me for help?!"
 
"You are the one who shouted at me first!"
 
"you are the one who made me shout!"
 
"You are also the one who made me shout too!"
 
"Then why are you still shouting right now?! My throat hurts!"
 
"Then stop shouting now!"
 
"Okay!"
 
"Okay! 1! 2! 3!"
 
*silent*
 
Jessica P.O.V
Omg my throat hurts!
 
I shall drink some water. 
 
"Where are you going? Please don't leave this dorm again! I really need your help Sica! Please don't go away again. I promise not to shout or make you angry again!"
 
"Erm... I only wanted to go to the kitchen and take a drink."
 
"Oh... Okay then."
 
Hahaha! Look at her face! She thought I wanted to leave her. 
How can I possibly leave her when she doesn't even know that her lover is in a relationship with OUR MANAGER, and if she found out, I'm scared that she'll do something stupid, so I'll be here and try to help her.