Twenty Two

HATE turns to LOVE [TAENGSIC]

Jessica:

Just to let you know I did what you told me to. Now we hate each other. We're mutual. You're welcome

Tiffany:

WHAT?! You and Tae hate each other? I feel so guilty :(  How's her reaction? I hope she's fine.

Jessica:

Don't feel guilty. It's not about you. Bye I'm sleeping.

Jessica went to her room after messaging Tiffany, and went to 'sleep'.

TaeYeon in the mean time, was  thinking about it a lot.

She thinks that Jessica ships YulTi, and hate her, so she made the whole story of her liking Yuri, and making Fany jealous so they would get back together and purposely make Taeyeon become a single lady.

"Wait...... But why in the first place would Tiffany be jealous? Oh right they have been together before. Wait...... So now they're together? OMG! Wait...... That means that I will have to face that betrayer and the couple everytime in dorm and while practicing?! I HATE LIFE!! UGH I need to go out for a walk."

Taeyeon thought to herself

When she left her room, coincidentally, Jessica was walking in to her own room.

TaeYeon purposely banged her shoulder on Jessica's to vent her anger, and Jessica was so angry that she banged TaeYeon's shoulder in return.

TaeYeon then glared at her, and Jessica did the same.

Jessica then said " So what are you gonna do now huh? Both of you are living in the same room right?"

TaeYeon then thought for a while and shouted "SHUT UP!! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT"

"Whatever." Was Jessica's reply, and she went to her room.

TaeYeon left to the nearby park and went for a stroll.

 

Meanwhile, Jessica was in her room thinking

"Idiot Kim! I really hate her. She doesn't even know I'm as sad as her that time and she even blame me when I didn't even do anything. If Tiffany really like her she wouldn't even go back to Yuri, how is that my fault?! She wants a war? It's on World War III coming up just for you Kim!"

 

TaeYeon kept thinking

"That Jessica! And I thought I can trust her. I guess all these years she's been hiding her evil side. So this is her true colours. I see it now. She wants a war? A guranteed World War III just for you Jung! Just you wait!"

 

TaeYeon then saw Tiffany and Yuri walking in the park too, she feel like confronting Tiffany, but is too heartbroken to see Tiffany with Yuri.

She didn't even break up with her properly, and even asked the betrayer Jessica to help.

TaeYeon couldn't take it and went back into the dorm and slam the door close.

 

The Next Morning

Awkward silence...

"Wake up girls! Eat your breakfast!" Tiffany shouted

 

TaeYeon didn't reply even though she heard, while Jessica is still sleeping.

 

TaeYeon just went to eat without replying, and Tiffany said " Tae, can you wake Jessi up? We have a dance practice later?"

 

"I'm busy eating.... " TaeYeon replied

 

Tiffany then didn't think much about it and just went to wake Jessica on her own.

 

"Jessi! Wake up it's breakfast time, we have practice later!"

 

When Jessica woke up and went to eat her breakfast, she saw TaeYeon sitting there and said loudly "I have no appetite Fany, enjoy the breakfast."

 

TaeYeon knew it was because of her, so she got mad and shouted "This breakfast is ruined.. I don't feel like eating too..." and left

 

Jessica then replied  "Wow, now the air is clean, I can have breakfast in peace." and went to eat.

 

TaeYeon then purposely sat infront of Jessica and ate loudly, making her annoyed.

 

The morning ended like that, and they went to their practice.