Twenty Six

HATE turns to LOVE [TAENGSIC]

The next morning..

Taeng's P.O.V

I am still feeling guilty that I misunderstood Sica... What should I do now to make her not hate me. But does she hate me? ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

I'm pretty sure that she does not hate me right? I mean... why would she put our photo as her background if she hates me so much.

It does not make any sense, so I guess I have a high chance of making her befreind me again like in the past.

But I have a feeling that she likes me. 

I admit, she's a very good girl and anyone who has her as girlfriend is very lucky for sure, however, I still cannot move on from Tiffany.

I have been having a crush on her since the first time I met Fany.

But I know that Fany has already chosen Yuri over me, and I cannot be with her anymore.

Actually, I don't even know if I really like Tiffany or what now. I'm so confused.

The first time I met Jessica, I did not feel as attracted to her as compared to Fany, but as time goes by, I actually think that we could make a good couple as we match eacch other really well. 

However, they say opposite attracts right, and Tiffany is the oposite of me, hence I thought that Tiffany suited me well and better than Jessica.

But I, too, admit that most of the times, I bias Tiffany over Jessica and I really feel bad when I think back to those times where I would choose Tiffany over Jessica when Jessica is the one who really is always there helping me and Tiffany, basically this group.

I bet she feels very uncomfortable during those times where Tiffany and I are always together. I feel her now as Yuri and Tiffany made me feel like puking everytime I see them together.

And if it is true that Jessica likes me, how can she bear to see me and Fany all those times?! 

I turned over to look at the clock and it is now 10:00am

I decided to cook some simple breakfast for Jessica.

Jessica P.O.V

I woke up feeling tired as I slept late yesterday night.

I went out after finish washing myself up, and when I stepped out of my room, I smell something delicious, and I saw TaeYeon cooking in the kitchen.

I immediately closed the door, remembering what happened last night.

I still do not know how to face TaeYeon after that.

Has she figuered out that I liked her even though I really hate her that time?

Has my hate for her turned into love? Have I fallen deeper for her already?

But she doesn't even like me. How can I make her like me?

WAIT! JESSICA! YOU'RE SUPOSE TO HATE TAEYEON DID YOU FORGET.

But......... I really like her though to be honest.

No heart, you're being stupid again.

But brain, you don't understand. I like it when I am with Taeng.

Heart, you cannot only like the feeling when you're with her you must take everything into considerations, like how she feels about you, what should you do now, how would Tiff feel, and many other things.

But I just know that I like it and feels happy when I am with Taeyeon.

"SHUT  UP!!" I shouted at the both of them.

Apparetly, my heart and brain are fighting with each other.

Seconds later, my door creaked open and before I know it, TaeYeon is standing infront of me, holding me and asking me if I am okay.

"Who are you asking to shut up? Is there a robber in here? Wait, people don't shout shut up to robber. Is there anything disturbing you?"

"Yeah. you..."

"........... I'm sorry........ Should I leave you alone?"

"Totally."

After a few minutes, I feel okay now, and I immediately went out to find TaeYeon.

"I'm sorry for asking you to leave.. you're not bothering me..... it's just I have a lot in my mind... I can't control it."

"Oh! It's okay Sica! I'm glad you're fine now. Come on let's eat breakfast. I've been waiting for you."

"Thanks.. you don't have to."

"It's my pleasure Sica" Taeyeon replied with a big smile plastered onto her face

 


After breakfast

Nobody's P.O.V

"Ummm Sica. I want to be friends with you again is that okay? I know you hate me now..... right? or am I wrong?"

"I.. hate you for a while back then but... I guess I dont hate you now Kim TaeYeon."

"GREAT! Thanks Sica. So, can we be friends like in the past? or even more than friends? If you allow?"

"What do you mean more than friends?" Jessica asked while her heart was thumping very fast and loudly, face blushing too.

"Oh Bestest of the bestest friends. I'll give you the privilage to become another level of closer friends than Tiffany how about that?"

"Ummmmmmmm............. Is that what you're trying to ask me?" Jessica asked Taeyeon, while face palming her own face in her mind. What did she expect from the dorky Taeng? Ask her to be her girlfriend? 

"Yes! So would you?"

"Okay.. sure why not." Jessica feels happy that she and TaeYeon is back as good friends again and she acheived a level higher than Fany and that to Jessica is very important

"YAY! Sica is my bestest bestest friend in the world! " TaeYeon exclaimed while smiling like she has won $100000000000000


A/N:

I'm sure all of you know that Fany, Soo, Seo did not re-sign the contract with SM right?

Well, don't be sad SNSD did not disband, and they did not leave SNSD they just left the company.

So Forever it's Girls' Generation.

and I hope to see them interact with Jessica now since they're not under SM anymore... hopefully XP

Girls' Generation all the way!

 

MV. Every view counts :D 

Holiday MV

All Night MV

Summer Storm MV

IGAB MV